Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Lilianna's Gear

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mist

Mist

Lilianna's Gear Empty
PostSubject: Lilianna's Gear   Lilianna's Gear Icon_minitime20th November 2012, 12:39 am

Madness Needles
Type of Weapon: Throwing Needles
How Many:Unlimited (just like kunai)
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: These needles are special in that they are all coated in a liquid. This liquid is infused with a virus that enters the bloodstream and attacks the infected person's organs, namely the heart and lungs. If affected by this, you will receive B-Rank damage every five posts. If this damage adds up to S-Rank (Approximately 20 posts) The infected one will be so internally damaged that they wont be able to stand. If the damage adds up to SS-Rank (Approximately 40 posts) then the infected one will die. The posts are lowered by 2 for every needle, besides the first needle, that hits the target.

Faust
Type of Weapon: Sword
How Many: 1
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: Faust is a sword that was past down through the Kyoto family, eventually making its way into Lilianna's hands. It isn't very special other then the fact its extremely durable and extremely sharp. It can cut through anything A-Rank and below, except for offensive jutsus. It is also made of a unknown alloy that cannot be broken by any means.

Last edited by Mist on 21st November 2012, 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Lilianna's Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilianna's Gear   Lilianna's Gear Icon_minitime20th November 2012, 12:49 am

Cola Approved
Back to top Go down
Zen

Lilianna's Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilianna's Gear   Lilianna's Gear Icon_minitime20th November 2012, 1:15 am

Madness Needles - poisons can only be created by puppeteers or med-nin, so thats a no

Faust - I'll give you up to S-rank durability but not cannot be broken
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Lilianna's Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilianna's Gear   Lilianna's Gear Icon_minitime20th November 2012, 11:30 am

Zzzz every weapon can be broken just takes higher or equivalent strength with a weapon breaking technique to do so.

So yeah agreeing with what Zen said.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Meimu

Meimu

Lilianna's Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilianna's Gear   Lilianna's Gear Icon_minitime20th November 2012, 11:35 am

Woah let me throw my hat in this ring a moment.

The needles inects a virus......this needs to completely redone because even puppeteers and meds can't make viruses.

The Sword as is, is A-Rank.......that cuts through A rank and has S-Rank durability........Something tells me that should at LEAST be S rank weapon.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Lilianna's Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilianna's Gear   Lilianna's Gear Icon_minitime20th November 2012, 11:57 am

Well there you have it, the needles = a no. And the Sword needs to be raised to S.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Mist

Mist

Lilianna's Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilianna's Gear   Lilianna's Gear Icon_minitime21st November 2012, 12:09 am

needles have already been deleted, and sword raised to S
Back to top Go down
Zen

Lilianna's Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilianna's Gear   Lilianna's Gear Icon_minitime21st November 2012, 12:11 am

all good, Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lilianna's Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilianna's Gear   Lilianna's Gear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lilianna's Gear
Page 1 of 1