Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Sup Guys Nice to Meet Ya'll and why does the title have to be so long.... still....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiara

Chiara

Sup Guys Nice to Meet Ya'll and why does the title have to be so long.... still.... Empty
PostSubject: Sup Guys Nice to Meet Ya'll and why does the title have to be so long.... still....   Sup Guys Nice to Meet Ya'll and why does the title have to be so long.... still.... Icon_minitime30th September 2012, 11:02 pm

Hey guys.
Already met some of you on the CB and all but once again,
Nice to meet ya'll.

And looking forward to RPing with you guys. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Sup Guys Nice to Meet Ya'll and why does the title have to be so long.... still.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys Nice to Meet Ya'll and why does the title have to be so long.... still....   Sup Guys Nice to Meet Ya'll and why does the title have to be so long.... still.... Icon_minitime1st October 2012, 6:41 am

Lol. you sure do love centering your stuff, don't ya? <3
Back to top Go down
Tai

Tai

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys Nice to Meet Ya'll and why does the title have to be so long.... still....   Sup Guys Nice to Meet Ya'll and why does the title have to be so long.... still.... Icon_minitime1st October 2012, 1:38 pm

sup welcome to the funny farm. if your a sociopath door on the left, kleptomaniac follow me and homicidal manic well door to the right is where you need to be any memory loss and loss of limbs NB isnt does not claim responsibility for that, further indued craz and death. thank you and welcome

no seriously welcom
Back to top Go down
Chiara

Chiara

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys Nice to Meet Ya'll and why does the title have to be so long.... still....   Sup Guys Nice to Meet Ya'll and why does the title have to be so long.... still.... Icon_minitime1st October 2012, 6:55 pm

What do I do if I'm all of them?

Thank you for the interesting welcome. Lol.

And yes Tetsu, I do indeed XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys Nice to Meet Ya'll and why does the title have to be so long.... still....   Sup Guys Nice to Meet Ya'll and why does the title have to be so long.... still.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sup Guys Nice to Meet Ya'll and why does the title have to be so long.... still....
Page 1 of 1