Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Vance Mikaboshi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vance

Vance

Vance Mikaboshi Empty
PostSubject: Vance Mikaboshi   Vance Mikaboshi Icon_minitime9th September 2012, 2:43 am

Personal Info
Name: Vance Yaijonka-Mikaboshi

Alias: None

Height: 5'7

Weight: 118 pounds

Zodiac: Aries

Personality: I'm a kind-hearted, brave, courageous person. I love to save other people from great dangers and injuries. I'm trustworthy, and I like to communicate with people that I can trust or be trusted.

Apperance:

History: The Yaijonka clan was a very powerful clan, until our elder died. Then, the family went chaotic. We started to kill each other. The Grand Elder was the only person who can control us. Then, I was born. My brother tried to kill me, on the matter. But, my mother stopped him, and she was killed. I was sent to another family, called the Mikaboshi. They almost have the same situation. Years later, I then, went to my old house and saw blood and people lying in their death bed. I fainted. When I woke, my brother was in my face. He told me. "I'll kill you if you get my way. Now, be gone." I ran for my life. Every since then, I wanted to become the greatest medical ninja in Samuigakure, and one day be Samuikage. I don't want others to experience the pain, I've benn throuh. My name is now Vance Mikaboshi, and I hear by be the next Samuikage and the greatest medical ninja there is.

Ninja Info

Village: Samuikagure
Clan: Mikaboshi
Chakra Nature: Life, Earth, and Shadow
Primary Weapon: None
Secondary Weapon: None

Name: Ninja Way
Classification: Ninjutsu
Class: Passive
Range: N/A

Description: A Ninja has a code of ethics which define themselves as a ninja it is because of that their natural stamina has been hardened. Because of that D-rank techniques do half as much damage as they would towards the other races as they do towards ninja.

Name: Clone Jutsu
Class: Supplementary

Description: This technique creates intangible copies of the user. The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something.

Name: Transformation

Description:This jutsu allows the user to transform either themselves or another object into the appearance of another person, animal, or object.

Jutsu Info
Name: Wind Style: Tornado Airwave

Class: Offensive

Range: Long

Description: The jutsu forms a tornado, that massively rips through bodies and anything that comes between its path.

Jutsu #2

Name: Earth Style: Mountainy Terrain

Range: Mid-range

Description: This jutsu changes the climate and terrain, in the area, making it hard for the enemy to attack, and it they are under my control in the climate change.

Jutsu #3
Name: Shadow Release: Temper Claw
Classification: Genjutsu
Range: Supplementary
Description: This jutsu pulls them into a world where there are claws attacking them everywhere from every direction. If genjutsu is not concentrated, there might be a 75% chance of getting out of the genjutsu.

Jutsu #4

Name: Shadow Release: Whirlwind Scattered Shots
Classification: Ninjutsu/Shurikenjutsu
Range: Long

Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling shadow-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of slicing through up to B-rank offensive technique and exploding in shadow energy upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the energy that surrounds them, the shuriken will continue to be enveloped in shadow energy after impact, regardless of the object that they ultimately collide with making it easy to chain with other shadow release techniques.

Jutsu #5

Name: Spinning Human Fist
Classification: Taijutsu
Class: Defensive
Range: Short Range
Description: When, the enemy attacks spin at maximum speed to push back the enemy.

Name: First Mark
Classification: Kinjutsu
Range: Self

Description: A Mikaboshi clan member has a unique marking on their palm which faintly glows as it absorbs chakra. This ability allows a Mikaboshi clan members to absorb chakra from things up to 2 ranks above them capping out at SSS-rank at Sannin rank. This not only makes them highly threatening but also makes them even more dangerous in close combat situations as they can also directly absorb chakra from an opponents body. When absorbed the chakra is stored in a separate "chakra system" however gained chakra can still be used to fuel techniques.

Name: Perfect DNA

Description:This technique is an inborn trait of those of the Mikaboshi clan thanks to the repetitive DNA sampling. They have a much larger chakra supply than average humans as they have chakra equal to Ghost Levels however unlike the other races Mikaboshi clan members lack the ability to awaken.

Name: Nightmare Creatures

Description: Another adaptive trait by this clan, they are able to increase their combat ability in area's with a low concentration of or absence of light. In such situations their tiers gain a boost by 1 rank. In addition they possess the ability to see chakra sources which they use as their primary vision in the darkness which they boast is their version of night vision.

Name: Shadow Lord

Description:This technique allows the Mikaboshi clan member to consume shadows of inanimate objects if they are equal and below the users rank. Plants, animals, as well as opponents as long as they are 2-ranks lower than the user. In addition they are able to convert these consumed shadows into power which causes the object in question that the shadow was absorbed from to just become shadow less.The user requires 50 shadows to boost his/her strength and endurance up by 1 rank, 100 shadows to boost them by 2 ranks and 200 shadows to boost them by 3 ranks, 400 shadows to boost them by 4 ranks and 800 shadows to boost them by 5 ranks, however each time a certain shadow count is reached it is reset and she/he must regather shadows. These "buffs" are only maintained for the duration of the topic however the counter remains even outside of the topic. In addition a Mikaboshi clan member can only go up to their rank in a buff I.E (an Academy student can only go up to D-rank Buff and a Sannin can only go up to S-rank buffs) They also have a limit to how many shadows they can gather max, an Academy student can only gather a max of 100 shadows, a genin can only gather a max of 200 shadows, a chunin can only gather a max of 400 shadows, a jonin can only gather a max of 800 shadows and a sannin can only gather a max of 1600 shadows.
Jutsu #6
Name: Thread Style:Tree Dome
Classification: Genjutsu
Range: Close
Description: This jutsu puts the enemy in an illusion of a tree dome and a tree shaped dome , very dark and tropical weather. No sun nor moon. Nothing, but shadow sticks and poison needles striking at them from all directions.

Last edited by Vance on 15th September 2012, 2:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zen

Vance Mikaboshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vance Mikaboshi   Vance Mikaboshi Icon_minitime9th September 2012, 11:16 am

okay add 5 free jutsus and your all good
Back to top Go down
Zen

Vance Mikaboshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vance Mikaboshi   Vance Mikaboshi Icon_minitime9th September 2012, 12:53 pm

Zen wrote:
okay add 5 free jutsus and your all good

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vance Mikaboshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vance Mikaboshi   Vance Mikaboshi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vance Mikaboshi
Page 1 of 1