Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Its been Fun <3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

Its been Fun <3 Empty
PostSubject: Its been Fun <3   Its been Fun <3 Icon_minitime8th May 2012, 10:00 pm

Hey guys Um yeah so I'm going to Germany for college, got a scholarship to one of the colleges over there and its always been my dream to move and live there. Well seeing as I'm going to be in a different country and I'm kind of planning of thinking of starting my life over I'm going to be leaving the forum.

So I'd like to say I'm going to miss you all (especially a few people) and that I wish you guys the best. Also Um...as for my chara's and stuff....Felicia and Sav are Hat's...Eva is up for grabs for anyone who wants her...

Um so yeah...this is goodbye cuz I'm leaving on the 14th and I don't think I'm going to be on the forum anymore times this week...
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Its been Fun <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its been Fun <3   Its been Fun <3 Icon_minitime8th May 2012, 10:25 pm

Sigh ;-; I'll miss you... A lot... Amd I'll make sure Feli becomes strong! Savannah... I'll npc her... Amd my chara will do a memorial thing for her... Well they'll all dedicate something for her... Well the girls amd Hata will... Ugh I don't know what to say... Well I already told you somewhere else... But still... I hope it goes well and you're happy abroad<3
I'll miss you :/

Edit: I said I would make something so I used my photoshop powers to make you something

Family portrait:

Ninja Family Portrait:

Sorry if it's bad... I did this at like 2 in the morning lol and it's preety much just a recoloring... well either way... See ya Sava...

Last edited by Hatta on 10th May 2012, 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Its been Fun <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its been Fun <3   Its been Fun <3 Icon_minitime10th May 2012, 5:34 pm

*pats Hat on the back* (btw your pics failed, relink them so people can see :D)

Well Sav we've had our differences and by differences I mean you hating me uncontrollably-_- Shame we couldn't have worked that out but tis what it tis. Update your sis once in awhile so we can know you're not dead and what's what. After NB is like a family :D kinda...in a weird everyone hates someone kinda way but still loves them as a whole...yeah idk. Welp I hope you find what you're looking for off in the fatherland, enjoy life, be safe! We'll miss ya chica.

PS Hat's goodbye was better.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Kaizu

Kaizu

Its been Fun <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its been Fun <3   Its been Fun <3 Icon_minitime11th May 2012, 1:30 am

Dam....This just out right sucks. Right when my electricity comes on, I find out you'r leaving ; _ ; You know we'll all miss you Savannah v.v But then again, there's always another possibility of everyone seeing you again :D We all wish for you the best! We'll always be rootin' for you ^^ I hope we meet again ;D We enjoyed the time you spent here. It was an awesome time. Great knowing you, Savannah ^^

Again, Hatta's good bye was better v.v I don't have any graphic skills or anything. All I can do is this..

(v_(v_(v_(v_(v_v)_v)_v)_v)_v)

^
Forum

Savannah
v

///(v_v)\\\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Its been Fun <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its been Fun <3   Its been Fun <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its been Fun <3