Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

For my Son

Go down 
AuthorMessage

For my Son Empty
PostSubject: For my Son   For my Son Icon_minitime19th March 2012, 12:07 pm

Weapon Name: Exo-Suit
Type of Weapon: Full Body Armor
How Many: 1(2 Parts)
Appearance: A Sea Green armor covering Sangil's body starting from the bottom half of his face covering his nose and mouth and ending at his chest covering his body completely. The second half covers his legs.
Special Ability: This is a special exo-suit that Xander originally wanted to use for himself but he figured it would be more useful for his son Sangil. Taking idea's from his teammate Eva this exo-suit compounds the effect of his Love perfume compressing it and increasing its potency. Although the 10 meter effect is greatly reduced its potency has been increased drastically. Thanks to it the Love perfume lingers in his opponents system for varying levels starting at 5 posts at Academy Student Rank, 10 posts at Genin Rank, 15 posts at Chunin Rank, 20 posts at Jounin Rank and finally 25 posts at Sannin rank. On his arms and legs are injectors which allow him to directly deposit his Love perfume into opponents body which causes the same effects as the original however opponents can be reaffected by it as it now has no cooldown. That all happens with the top half of the Exo-Suit, the bottom half however manipulates the love perfume to target specific hormones in the opponents body specifically attuned to each person Sangil comes in contact with, of course Sangil being the super pervert he is uses the preferred method of kissing his victims but once contact has been made the suit generates variants of the Love perfume specifically suited to the person meaning even if the opponent manages to overcome it by gaining immunity, the suit will make another strain a topic latter to combat the immunity.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

For my Son Empty
PostSubject: Re: For my Son   For my Son Icon_minitime31st March 2012, 1:18 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

For my Son
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Beginnings :: Weapon and Equipment Registration :: Approved Weapons and Equipment-
Jump to: