Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Huh? Where am I?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame

Huh? Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Huh? Where am I?   Huh? Where am I? Icon_minitime29th February 2012, 4:10 pm

Hi

HOw is this site doing? Should I bother to make an app? It's alive? =)

Looking at how to create a character. All those number of classes. I wonder which one is the strongest? I shuld pick a strong one.

Where is the general forum? Where I can discuss about anything?
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

Huh? Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huh? Where am I?   Huh? Where am I? Icon_minitime29th February 2012, 5:01 pm

Yea we are still alive. Just a little slow atm. People have school and work and stuff so its really slow during the day but picks up at night.

Feel free to make a character. I do suggest to wait till after thurs to post your first RP because of a site wide Time Skip happening then.

As far as the classes each have their own strengths and weaknesses here just read them over and decide.

The 'general' forum is in the Amusment Park section. Its anything from O.O.C. Fights or just normal discusions.
Back to top Go down
Tai

Tai

Huh? Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huh? Where am I?   Huh? Where am I? Icon_minitime3rd March 2012, 2:00 pm

Your just a firecracker of questions aren't ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Huh? Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huh? Where am I?   Huh? Where am I? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huh? Where am I?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Important Things :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: