Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Semi-adios

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

Semi-adios  Empty
PostSubject: Semi-adios    Semi-adios  Icon_minitime22nd December 2011, 6:27 am

This is more of an apology and an announcement than a goodbye, unfortunately for most of you. Since I've known Vix and been on this site ive argued with her. It's a horrible quality that I wish I'd rather not have for obvious reasons. So Vix, to you, I especially apologize...quite a lot really. I'm sorry. Hatarou I've known you since SS and even though we piss each other off, what I said last night isn't justifiable, so I'm sorry, honestly. To the rest of you that had to witness or ever have witnessed me being an asshole, I apologize.

I've decided that the only time I ever really bitch, for the most part, is bcs of RPing. So, after thinking it over, I think I'm done RPing, especially on this site. I'd rather not lose any small remnants of friends I once had/have and would like to stay around to talk on the c-box, possibly help with plots, and mod more than I do. As for RPing my own characters, it'd be best if I didn't.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/

Semi-adios
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Important Things :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: