Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

For my Students.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

For my Students. Empty
PostSubject: For my Students.   For my Students. Icon_minitime20th November 2011, 12:08 pm

Code:

[b]Weapon Name:[/b] Improved MR Pill
[b]Type of Weapon:[/b] Pill
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]How Many:[/b] 12
[b]Appearance:[/b] [spoiler][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100504143935/naruto/images/thumb/f/f3/Military_Rations_Pill.PNG/320px-Military_Rations_Pill.PNG[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Special Ability:[/b] These Pills have the ability to restore the chakra supply of the person that consumes them as well as speed up their natural regeneration speed healing them to about half peak condition if heavily injured. However this pill can not be used 3 times in the same day as it will kill the user after there chakra is used up unless they are healed by a medical ninja. Normal use ranges from 1 or 2 depending on how serious the battle is.

Each of you get 3 each. Use them wisely. Because I'm only offering 3 more refills per your shinobi career.

Code:

[b]Weapon Name:[/b] Yukianesa
[b]Type of Weapon: [/b]Sword
[b]How Many:[/b] 1
[b]Appearance:[/b][spoiler][img]http://lh6.ggpht.com/__cpj9uq6cGw/TO7ab1PklgI/AAAAAAAACBw/jRYrvvtIGGE/yukianesa.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Special Ability: [/b]This sword is said to be possessed by a powerful ice spirit however when drawn the wielder of the blade's mind is overridden turning them rather emotionless and analytical during battle. This not only boosts the wielder's endurance to B-rank levels but gives them more clarity in battle allowing them to completely resist B-rank genjutsu and below.
Its Dual Ability courtesy of Savannah's rank up jutsu allows the blade to freeze chakra a unique phenomena in which opponents struck by the blade will permanently lose the ability to circulate chakra in the area cut unless healed by an A-rank or above medical ninjutsu.

For my student Sayuri.

Code:

[b]Weapon Name:[/b] Anti-Chakra Field
[b]Type of Weapon:[/b] Accessory
[b]Appearance:[/b] A small box which is activated with the user's chakra signature.
[b]Special Ability:[/b] This box has the ability to register the chakra signature of its owner and when thrown in battle has the ability to temporarily suppress any foreign chakra for a maximum of 10 posts (total) before running out of battery life. It must be charged before use which takes 1 topic (Not counting OOC and Training) before it can be used again however it is very practical in combat. It can be destroyed by an A-rank technique or weapon.
For my student Minoru

Code:

[b]Weapon Name:[/b] Fuijinkami
[b]Type of Weapon:[/b] Sword
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Special Ability:[/b]Like its sibling Raidenkami it was modeled after Mizukami it is no wonder this wind sword complements its brother perfectly, it has the ability to absorb any type of wind technique to transform it into chakra which is transferred to the user of the sword however this ability can only be used once per battle. Unlike its siblings however it doesn't grant its wielder an additional chakra nature however thanks to Savannah's Rank up technique it has dual ability which allows the user to harness the power of any wind jutsu's used against them for the duration of the topic. This ability can be activated numerous times during the topic by simply paying the chakra cost for the jutsu in question making this a very useful sword when used against wind users.

For my student Ryuzuke
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

For my Students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For my Students.   For my Students. Icon_minitime29th February 2012, 6:49 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

For my Students.
Page 1 of 1