Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Kenta "Combo Blade"(dead)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Kenta "Combo Blade"(dead) Empty
PostSubject: Kenta "Combo Blade"(dead)   Kenta "Combo Blade"(dead) Icon_minitime14th November 2011, 1:55 pm

Weapon Name:Kentai
Type of Weapon:Sword
How Many:4=1
Appearance:Kenta "Combo Blade"(dead) 240092py

~Name of each sword(left to right)~
-Ichi
-Ni
-Mittsu
-Shi

Special Ability:Kentai is actually a sword that splits into 4 different swords, Ichi, Ni, Mittsu, and Shi. Each sword has their own abilities. For example, Ichi has an alternate form that is used for fighting, Ni is extremely light, it can send slashes of air that can cut through weak steel, and can be use in dual weild with Mittsu. Mittsu is a sword that doesn't cut, it rips, it has small cavities in its teeth that can hold poison and insert it into enemy, and it can be used in dual weild with Ni. Shi is an over size katana, its edge is really sharp, but once it gets to the bone it crushes it, it does it for some unknown reason.In its full form it gain the effects of all the other swords. Kentai and its parts cant be used by anyone else other than Ryuujin, if some else were to try and use it it would severely burn their skin non-stop.

Ryuujin hardly uses the whole sword because its too powerful so when he fights he takes it from his back and sticks into the ground and unlocks the sword he wants to use, later on in the fight if he wants he can come back and change the sword or use the the whole sword. Itachi's Favorate way of using it is dual weilding with Ni and Mittsu.

~Name of each sword(left to right)~
-Ichi
-Ni
-Mittsu
-Shi

Last edited by Ryuujin/Kyoshiro on 14th December 2011, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Kenta "Combo Blade"(dead) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenta "Combo Blade"(dead)   Kenta "Combo Blade"(dead) Icon_minitime14th November 2011, 2:04 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

Kenta "Combo Blade"(dead)
Page 1 of 1