Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Archive: Case File 1: Making Friends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Archive: Case File 1: Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Archive: Case File 1: Making Friends   Archive: Case File 1: Making Friends Icon_minitime7th August 2019, 2:10 pm

There was a gentle hum as Seiko stepped into the Upper Sector, leaving the elevator and having a check around. The light was brighter up here and was natural, the massive crystalline roof filtering down the raw sunlight. She tapped her chin for a few moments as she started to move, her steps perfectly rhythmic, regardless of the terrain she was walking over.

She was meeting a specific person today, part of a large information gathering operation that she was building. Of course, telling members of other teams such a thing would be... Ill-advised. So she was simply making friends, it was nice and easy. She would invite members of a team to meet with her, they'd chat, perhaps do some friendly things and then she would send them off. If they answered a few of her pertinent questions in the process then that was just teams getting to know one another.

Seiko smiled slightly as she reached her position and sat down. She flicked her eyes up, checking the sun through the crystal and nodded. Three minutes early, perfect. So now she just had to wait for her new friend to come see her.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Archive: Case File 1: Making Friends   Archive: Case File 1: Making Friends Icon_minitime13th August 2019, 12:51 pm

Akira loved his fellow 'companion' fighters. Because not everybody considered themselves a puppeteer, even if it might have seemed like that to those who just didn't care. And when he got the invitation to chat from a 'golem fighter' or... something. In a way, they could well work in a similar method as he used with his own puppets. And so, he dressed to the nines, in his favourite trench coat jacket, combat skirt and fish nets, and some brand new boots, just for this occassion. Pushing his glasses up his nose by the brim, he stepped out of the elevator. Hakagakure was still such a strange place. But the top level was pretty enough, and spacious enough that when he had arrived the night before, he had taken a fly with Arsene to do a little sight seeing.

What Seiko might not know perhaps, was that Akira had much the same intention. A true Phantom Thief needed to always have a number on his targets, and even if he were a new member to his team with Kozzen and Gado, he had no intentions of dragging them behind when it came to the approaching exams. Even if they might have been discussing alternatives in their long term goals. This Seiko was in the 'prodigy' group, much like the rest of his team, which meant she would be strong. And that was just... lovely. He needed information too.

So he would find the right girl, put on the more innocent smile on his dark red painted lips, and wave. "Heeey, you're Seiko right? Am I saying that right? Say-ko, not like psycho? Sorry I just haven't heard a pretty name like that before I don't want to come off on the wrong foot," Says the 'leather boy', as his sensei had teased him by naming him. The crossdresser offered his gloved hand forwards, "Akira Kurusu, of the Ibwa clan. Pleasure to meet you,"

Character List
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Archive: Case File 1: Making Friends   Archive: Case File 1: Making Friends Icon_minitime3rd October 2019, 3:19 pm

The moment Akira stepped out of the elevator and into Seiko's line of sight, her eyes locked onto him. She reached up, taking the edge of her glasses and adjusting them so they sat better. Her hands idly flicked dust off her skirt and she sat there, hands folded in her lap until the boy reached her. When that occurred she stood, her movements almost eerily perfect, not a single bit of wasted energy or motion. Her hand came up at the same time as Akira's own and took it, giving it a gentle squeeze and a single nod before she took a carefully measured step to the side and sat down once more, patting the seat next to her.

With such pleasantries out the way she allowed herself to talk. "Dialects pronounce it either way, it does not bother me. We all have our strange quirks in regards to names, such as you not taking your Clan name." She didn't see it fit to mention that she already knew exactly who he was and just let his compliment wash over her, she wasn't some hormonal fool ready for love.

"I've heard of you, Akira, noticed your participation in certain events. It is clear that I am not the only one tasked with information gathering for our teams." She said, immediately deflecting the attention to another member of her team as though they were the mastermind and not her. "I am not one for idle lies and pretentious actions. So why don't we do this in a civil manner and make it an equal exchange of information? Keep everything pleasant and above board, both of us can head back to our teams more prepared for what we might face." Her voice was level and measured the entire time, in fact, she didn't even glance over to Akira, instead just gently motioning with her hand when emphasis was needed.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archive: Case File 1: Making Friends   Archive: Case File 1: Making Friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archive: Case File 1: Making Friends
Page 1 of 1