Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The New Person PSA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

The New Person PSA Empty
PostSubject: The New Person PSA   The New Person PSA Icon_minitime20th July 2018, 11:05 pm

Hello there friends and welcome to Naruto Beginnings! This site is based on Naruto although is most definitely an AU and is many centuries in the future, resulting in a lot of changes, not least of which is the removal of all Canon clans. There are clans with similarities and canon techniques can be recreated here following the Site's technique creation.

This is a handy little topic to keep important stuff in one place and for new people to read through so as not to get swamped down as at first glance, there does appear to be a lot of stuff. So let's get started.

First of all this place is very much democratic however, so feel free to contact any member of the Staff Team (Aurielle, Elias, Haru, Xi) if you feel my judgement was unfair or if you'd like a second opinion. All of the staff are equal, but Aurielle is just the tiniest bit more equal if you catch my drift.

Next, this site can seem very complicated but thankfully I'm always happy to answer questions and am on frequently, never feel shy about asking me something.

Let's begin with the basics!

SITE RULES

Rules:

Now onto some handy-dandy information.

GENERAL INFORMATION

Here we'll go over the basic stuff you'll need to know.

The Ranking System:

Technique Types:

Energy Sources:

Limits:

RACES AND CLASSES

On here, we don't just have Ninja, in fact we have 10 Classes to choose from. Each of them are different and excel at different things but the actual topic for them can be a bit difficult to read, so I'll explain them here in summary.

Races:

Classes:

~A message to all~

I am always available to help if you need it! Just send me a message here or on Discord, hope you enjoy your time here.

Last edited by Blade on 20th October 2018, 2:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

The New Person PSA Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Person PSA   The New Person PSA Icon_minitime21st July 2018, 12:16 am

ESSENTIAL READING

This has been a brief rundown to get you started, here are the actual topics you'll need to read. Don't worry if they're a bit obtuse, you'll get the hang of them eventually!

Missions and Training

Travelling

Character Info

Races and Classes

Ranks and Technique Limits

Jutsu and Reserves Info

Elements

Stamina and How Not to Buff

Tier Guide

ANY REQUESTS OF STAFF

HELPFUL LINKS

These are just for ease of finding!

Technique Template

Basic Tier Techniques

Village Exclusives

Staff Change Log(Please check occasionally)

For Finding Topics

Technique Master Lists

~A message to all~

I am always available to help if you need it! Just send me a message here or on Discord, hope you enjoy your time here.

Back to top Go down

The New Person PSA
Page 1 of 1