Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Dual Training Ace and Vendetta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chidi

Chidi

Dual Training Ace and Vendetta  Empty
PostSubject: Dual Training Ace and Vendetta    Dual Training Ace and Vendetta  Icon_minitime13th July 2015, 10:26 pm

Ace had been gone quite a while, you can say he was in deep meditation. Upon waking up during his sleep walk he would stumble into a wall, realizing where he was at he would smile as this is where he needed to be The arena gateway to the path of experience and battle knowledge. He didn't know how got there but he was well equipped with what he need to survive against vendetta. She was a higher ranking shogunate but he wanted to push his limits but push hers as well in this dual training instead of a battle to the death. I just need to give it my all , hopefully the energy payout would be well worth it.Hope she is ready for me like I  for her. He walked through the arena door head held high and ready for anything , let's just see what's behind door V of course.

Weapons and Items:

Perfect Disorder:
Back to top Go down

Dual Training Ace and Vendetta
Page 1 of 1