Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th February 2015, 10:42 pm

Her assault was relentless, and her punches felt like two ton bricks slamming against him. Her words weren't much better. He couldn't believe Kazuhira's soul was damned, he wouldn't. To think someone as benevolent as him could just be damned for wanting to protect others was utterly ridiculous. At this point she sounded like a broken record. His soul, his anger, osoroshii. He was tired of it, but he had no choice but to listen. What if she was telling the truth? How does someone help a that was damned. No he couldn't think that way. Once she'd finished and her attention left him he struggled to get back to his feet. The pain from her blows surging through his body. Konrad attempted to approach him, but when he moved an inch Rainer glanced at him, and slowly pointed toward the Dragon's tooth. Konrad was unsure at first, but reluctantly drug it to his old friend. Rainer's fingers wrapped around the hilt of the blade, the feeling of the anger surging through him was all he wanted. He needed fuel to continue, and demanded he get up. With the flames of his anger reinvigorated he tossed the sword back toward the rock, his break was over. His fists raised and slammed and the earth beneath his fists cracked and shuddered at the force of his blows. He was by far from finished with her, but at this point he looked more animal than man at this point. We aren't done. He picked himself up and bared his teeth. He wouldn't be ignored, or tossed aside just because some foolish girl wandered in at the wrong time.

I am in full control of my anger, and it will never consume me. If what you say IS true, unless your Kami can purify the soul of a man who gave his life to protect others I suggest he stays out of my way. He didn't forsake the god, but he wouldn't change his ways for a god that wouldn't help someone as righteous as his ancestor. The blood in his veins boiled, and for once Rainer wasn't in control of his anger as he had been every time before. He was truly a slave to the rage he felt so at home in, and he didn't want to stop until one of them couldn't move. Konrad merely sighed, and watched. He'd never seen this happen before, but he knew now wasn't the time to act.

Fu Rin Ka Zan
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th February 2015, 11:16 pm

Vendetta would listen to the girls story before nodding it was a righteous goal, she supported it indeed it almost mirrored her own at least with her she could already defend herself and knew the inherent risks associated with being a shinobi at least a genin ranked one. Before she could answer she heard Rainer's voice causing her to turn to him once more, holding her hand up to tell Raven to wait as she was going back into the spar. I approve of your goals Raven. Hm..I guess we weren't Rainer you haven't yet grasped what you were attempting to learn, and yes you say you are in control of your anger yet you use it as a crutch to push past the pain. Vendetta said moving back into her fighting stance before darting forward at crashing ground speeds deciding to speak when she was closer towards him. I can see why the thought of Kami bothers you, you must of held this person on a pedestal and my truth hurts because it is tearing down that pedestal you so admiringly erected in their honor and exposing the truth. The truth which you know deep within your heart, Osoroshii consumes the soul as you make packs with demons power never comes for free. You either own it... she said throwing out her left leg aimed at his own this with B-rank strength before following up with with a right cross pulled back so she would potentially only hit his face with C-rank strength. Or it owns you, it is only obvious that this person of yours chose the wrong owner of his power. Will you make the same mistake letting your anger own you and push away those who wish to help you...Rainer.

A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] - Page 2 B9083b5c894b3199ac6c790fcdc9cb47-dchipye
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st March 2015, 11:02 pm

She speak of helping, and all he could hear were insults. Her very existence urked him to his core, and he wanted to rip her apart. He saw her leg coming at his own and would mimic her kick though instead at A rank speed to stop hers at it's source. She talked entirely too much, continuously slacking her jaw to talk she needed to shut up. As she threw her punch he slammed his fist into her own at B rank strength. She continued to talk, he why was she so persistent? My entire clan holds Kazuhira Hokkai in high regard, and we will extinguish the Kurogane for their treachery. That is my anger, and it will never own me! With that he slammed his head into her mouth at B rank strength. She needed to quiet down and he only hoped this would be what she needed.

Konrad looked up at Rainer and decided to hide Dragon's tooth, he refused to let him pump himself full of anger again. This time he continued to abide by her rules, but what's to say next to he will? Also the last time they fought someone who's exterior could withstand their blows they simply cut their insides to ribbons. He wouldn't let Rainer make that mistake.

Fu Rin Ka Zan
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 12:32 am

Vendetta noticed that he upped the ante though that was fine, so could she and thus she wouldn't budge when he increased his speed and hit back with even more force than she dished out. She had been holding back so she wouldn't hurt him and thus miss out on the reason why they were doing this in the first place though when he moved to headbutt her she would pull back not reeling from the blow as he couldn't make her bleed with such a weak hit but so that she could position herself better. She would move into a backwards handstand before using both of her legs to wrap around his torso planting her hands on the ground to hold herself in place with chakra. She'd lift using her abdominal muscles and legs essentially picking him off the ground with Inhuman Strength moving her legs so that she would be able to not just lift him but likewise slam him on his head as her locked legs moved at vacuum release. At least you aren't consumed by it and lashing out at everyone that shows that you are redeemable. Still I didn't see you rebuke my words so you understand that I speak nothing but the truth and am not trying to slight you. Vendetta would reply during the exchange before pushing off the ground so that she'd flip in order to end up on top of him both hands raised to defend herself against a counter attack.

A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] - Page 2 B9083b5c894b3199ac6c790fcdc9cb47-dchipye
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 2:00 am

He was better than this bitch. This was established when she dipped back from his blow, she was insignificant and beneath him. All were beneath the Hokkai, and they all needed to be crushed underfoot as he would do to this religious nuisance. They were the apex predators, they were greatness. His people stayed behind in Ibara after it was taken by the dobutsu and they alone fought off what they could. The Hokkai were, no He was at the top of the food chain. Everything and everyone else was his prey. Who did she think she was? His teeth gritted as her legs attempted to wrap around him. He laughed as they did, he was much faster than this, but he'd humor her. Allowing her to slam him into the ground, and just as she did his slammed into the ground hold him in a handstand position with hyper break strength.

You're far too weak, and why would I waste my breath rebuking your clams. When I've yet to make you bleed? He wanted her in pieces. As she flipped he simply smiled, once again he allowed her to do as she liked. Once she landed he quickly lunged at her at S rank speed wrapping his hands around her neck. I'll rend you a live hnng! His plans were ruined, he was going to show here how well cheating prospered, and how quickly he could rend flesh from bond. When he found a large wolverine's maw enveloping his shoulder and puncturing his chest and back. He grunted and roared, yet Konrad refused to budge. As his hand rose to strike his brother he stopped.

Fu Rin Ka Zan
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd March 2015, 10:48 pm

As he sped up she too would utilize her physical mimic to speed up as well pushing off the ground so that she was on top of him but would make no motion to prevent him from grabbing her neck. You just proved my point Rainer. We were sparring you let your anger consume you and escalated it attempting to actually hurt me when I was doing nothing of the sort. Vendetta said fully able to speak due to him not possessing enough strength to squeeze past her natural defenses and actually suffocate her. Then again it could be because he didn't really know a proper method of choking someone, though she was grateful for that. If not even that, but you almost went to strike your comrade due to blindly lashing out can't you see how wrath is damning your soul. It does not please me to make observations about your character nor point out your flaws, I do so in an effort that you will listen and better yourself. she said eyes still having the pitying gaze as she didn't understand why he couldn't just listen to her and see that she wasn't trying be cruel but was truly trying to help him become a better person.

Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd March 2015, 11:17 pm

Rainer let his arms fall to his sides, and focused on the teeth that pressed deep within his skin. It was the punishment he deserved, he wanted so much to end the wretch's life but not at the cost of his brother. He could feel her gaze, filled with as much pity as her tone of voice. Konrad's teeth sunk deeper before they finally released Rainer, leaving sunken bloody marks across his back and chest. Shut up, for one second. I've heard your words, and yes for once I was consumed by my rage. For once. I deserve far worse then the marks he's left. So much has happened, and you just...I'm sorry. I didn't care about what you had to say, just that you were there looking at me. I just wanted you to die, as if that'd fix everything that had happened, or make me forget. How would you have me better myself? Lose the one thing that fuels me in combat? Let go of the memory of my own Ancestor?

His thoughts went back to the graves he'd dug himself, and the friend he sent so far away. Konrad made his way back to his napping area, his body imprint reminding him of where he was. Konrad and Rainer had been through the motions about this, both were destroyed by what had happened. Konrad was just better at marking it off, and accepting it. Rainer was different.

Fu Rin Ka Zan
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd March 2015, 11:46 pm

Vendetta would sigh before getting off of him before reaching out holding her hand which glowed with medical chakra before she would heal his wound with a Mystical Healing Palm. It's fine, I could see this was hard for you to do, I'm not saying let go of the memory of your ancestor but you have to accept that he made his choices and it led to ruin. At the time he might of been ignorant no one tells people that by accepting those contracts that you are damning your soul and loved ones to eventually misery nor that each one makes it so much easier to accept another and another until you succumb to madness and can never go back. The Osoroshii Style is a blight on any proud samurai and I don't just say that because of my beliefs, I lost my mother to it so I can understand not wanting to accept that your loved one is damned. Vendetta said making sure to look into his eyes so she knew it got through to him.

Keep the memory, cherish it if you must but never make the same mistake nor attempt to hold on anger for whoever put him out of his misery. Because by doing such it was a mercy killing, better to be dead then to live and not be in full control of your actions. As for your rage, do not let it control you, direct it and use it to your advantage. Wrath is a sin, but righteous anger is just. she said pulling her hand back when he was healed before reaching out so that he could grab her hand and she could pull him up to his feet.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th March 2015, 12:08 am

He nearly slapped her hand away the idea of being helped by someone he just tried to kill was almost an insult. The sigh didn't help, almost as if she was annoyed she had to help him. She didn't have to do anything. To feel his wounds begin to close was enough to cause him to sneer at her. Listen to what you're saying. You talk as if you know how he died. He wasn't killed by his style, he was betrayed by his close friend. Stabbed in the back by Tetsu Kurogane. You simply don't care what you say do you? Like a bull in a china shop you stomp forth not caring what delicate things you break along the way. He had a feeling she'd be unaffected by his comment, as she had been the last comments he made. He acted like a wounded animal, quick to bite any hand willing to reach out to help, something Konrad hoped he'd get over.

She was trying to help him, and she more than likely had a line that'd he'd eventually push her to if he continued. Konrad growled a low pitch growl, hard for the average person to hear without trying. Rainer, already ashamed of himself, looked away from her gaze knowing exactly what he meant. Righteous anger is just? She was an odd one. As she reached out to help him up Rainer reluctantly accepted. Thanks...what were you saying about my sin? His words were spoken through clinched teeth, but it was better he say it then Konrad at this point.

Fu Rin Ka Zan
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th March 2015, 1:17 am

Oh, in that case I am sorry I assumed he went down the usual path, in which case I suppose he stopped before he gained cursed immortality then?. Vendetta said in reply, she really wasn't bothered by his comment as she knew he was just lashing out and she was very patient. It actually was something she learned through prayer as giving into one's temper was a sign of weakness regardless of the situation she tried her best to make sure she only became angry when it was appropriate. When purging Maleficar, Embodiments of Evil, those who disrespected her Deity and those who killed the innocent and righteous. She would turn to Raven sorry that she had to witness Rainer's anger and to make sure she wasn't scarred by the display before she would turn back to Rainer before continuing.

Wrath, it's polluting your body along with Lust though minor in the case of the latter I can tell whomever your having intercourse with is a corruptive influence on you. Fornication is a sin you know but I doubt you'd listen to me when it comes to that regardless if you repent and make an effort to curb your sinful tendencies you can purify your soul because it's clearly firmly in the hue of a sinner. Especially since you had the intent to harm me moments ago. she said revealing that she was fully aware that he had tried to hurt her in her anger but she wasn't really bothered by it as far as she was concerned if he was truly sorry about it and wished to repent she could begin the prayer session to cleanse him of his sin right now.

Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th March 2015, 1:54 am

He was shocked to hear her apologize, and he was filled with a feeling of disappointment. To harbor so much ill to someone like her, a sigh escaped his lips. To let himself be so blinded was unbecoming of the Hokkai clan's head. If she was such a capable combatant he'd have killed her. He was wrong in thinking she was weak, even if it was because of the hatred, she was stronger than he was. Slowly his hand ran through his deep red locks, pulling them back just before they collapsed against his forehead once again. As she spoke of Jasmine he began to snarl before sighing again. He was exhausted, and for once he was tired of being angry. Just, please don't talk about her like that. She's my only friend left on the continent besides Konrad. Yea we have sex, but she's all I've got besides my brother. The exhaustion was written in his eyes, like an old soul who'd been working the same back breaking job his entire life. Holding his hand out he silently called for Dragon's Tooth. Konrad shook his head before retrieving the blade placing it on the ground away from him.

If he wanted it Konrad wouldn't deliver him his fix, not this time, not when it came to Vendetta at least. Nodding in understanding Rainer made his way toward the blade. I can stop the sex sure, but I need the anger. It's how I fight, it's who I am. I control it, but today you caught me in a vulnerable position. It won't happen again. Lifting his blade he could feel his blood begin to boil, his disgust for the world become ever apparent to himself, even his self loathing was brought to light. Taking a deep breath he slammed the sword deep into the earth before making his way back toward Vendetta. It's all I know. So this repenting, how do you do that? His eyes had a revitalized flame about them, his exhaustion completely masked by the burning anger.

Fu Rin Ka Zan
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th March 2015, 2:29 am

I'll try my best to not speak ill of her, though don't expect me to approve of the idea of engaging in extra-marital sex. Besides, your my comrade despite our disagreement earlier I'm willing to be your friend if you'd have me as one. Vendetta said with a smile, essentially dismissing all of the tension that might of been built up due to the actions before let it not be said that she wasn't without a heart. She would frown though when he went to retrieve the blade but she understood that the path to recovery rarely was something one can do cold turkey. It is an addiction, and you don't need it, you choose it. But that's fine, as long as it doesn't consume you I was merely concerned as I would be for any of my fellow Blades if they were in danger of damning their soul. But you know, if you ever decide you want to live for something more than anger I'm here for you. she said, as truthfully he reminded her of Jared their mannerisms were similar though as despite being a Toketsu Jared was quite the hot-head she remembered her genin years before the incident she always had to play peacemaker between her two friends.

How she missed them, but she would quell such feelings of sadness and instead focus on her pledge to Kami. Maybe that was why she couldn't judge him for what he chose she herself knew she would be lost without Kami hence why she clung to the scriptures so it gave her enlightenment and purpose after she lost everything she held dear. It was why she couldn't simply see someone suffering and simply stand idle and not try her best to help. Well it's simple take my hand close your eyes, and begin to list all of your sin's before Kami with me as a witness. He is a forgiving Deity and will accept you if you truly regret your sins and endeavor to make an effort to not continue to do so, but while he is merciful he will not accept the same mistakes over and over again because while we are mortal and thus prone to sin we can learn from our mistakes after all that is why we were gifted with intelligence and a soul.

Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th March 2015, 3:52 am

He'd just tried to kill her, lashed out at her, and disrespected her easily more than once and she still said that, and with a smile no less. She was an odd woman. She was trying to get along with him, and to help him. He was finally seeing that, and caring. Though when she spoke about his blade he was lest than thrilled. To say it was an addiction wasn't true, it was a tool fine crafted and tuned to use in combat. Through his rage not only could he gain great strength, but also the ability to overcome pain. It was his sword and shield, and he'd yet found a good enough replacement for it. It's not an addiction. It's the tool I need to overcome my enemies. You should fight me with a blade, it'll go much differently. My blade strengthens me, bringing my anger to the surface so that I can channel it properly. An addiction is something you cannot control, I do the opposite... since you can't mean your god are you suggesting I live for you priestess?

With that he gave her a slightly confused look and folded his arms over his chest. She wasn't unattractive, he rather enjoyed her appearance really now that he wasn't trying to kill her. Oddly enough it made him like her less. Her hair reminded him of the woman lost in pandora, bring a split second of melancholy. Once that had passed he released a deep breath and held out his hands. Let's give it a try. I doubt I'll be sleeping with her anytime soon with my orders. May as well cleanse the soul before marching off to war. In truth he wanted his soul cleansed and forgiven. The thought came to mind; how can he save an already damned soul, if his soul too was damned and full of sin? So he needed to repent, for more than just his sake.

Fu Rin Ka Zan
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th March 2015, 8:13 pm

Fight you with a Blade huh? If I did I'm afraid Kabutowari doesn't know how to hold back and I'm not sure if your weapon, while certainly big would be up to par with clashing against it without shattering. Vendetta said before frownly slightly because Rainer said it wasn't an addiction. Then why were you reaching out for it during our clash? If it isn't an addiction that is then you shouldn't of had to touch it to use it as a security blanket. Nonetheless no I'm not suggesting you live for Kami even though that would be an uplifting experience for you, nor am I suggesting you life for me. I merely stated that I'd assist you in finding whatever you wished to truly live for as long as it isn't afflicting your state of mind or corrupting your soul. she said before walking forward but before she took his hands she would say one more thing.

You don't have to say it out loud as you aren't doing it for me, your doing it for yourself and Kami will hear your thoughts through your soul as long as your intentions are truthful and pure. If you do wish to list them out loud that is fine too after all this is for your sake. When you are done, I will know immediately and we can preform the second step in which I need you to kneel in front of me so I can place my hand on your forehead and purge the sin within your body directly once you have received forgiveness from the maker. she said before reaching out and grasping his hands. The one true Maker, we have gathered here today to seek your forgiveness.. Vendetta would begin saying in a lowered voice so as not to distract Rainer from communicating with the Lord, while he confessed his sins and sought forgiveness she would pray for him in kind..

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th March 2015, 6:07 pm

Approved

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2