Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Empty
PostSubject: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Icon_minitime5th February 2015, 8:27 pm

Vendetta had sent word to her fellow Blade Rainer Hokkai that she wished to combine their training together. She felt seeing as he was on a similar level of strength to herself that maybe it would be best if they trained together. She wished to know her fellow Blades more so she could have their assistance when it came to truly start the Holy War on Pandora not to mention she had heard reports that he frequented that harlot Jasmine Kukinorite. While she had respect for the master blacksmiths craft, she was a fornicator of the worst sort and she couldn't simply watch as she corrupted one of the Blade of the Shogunate one of her partners. While she had never met him before she was polite and he should see that training together would be mutually beneficial all that mattered now was seeing how long he would take to arrive.

She was in the arena meant specifically for the training of the Blades isolated from all the other arenas within Sheol currently she was reading the good book and muttering a few prayers under her breath hopefully he would arrive soon as she didn't like to waste time.

A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] B9083b5c894b3199ac6c790fcdc9cb47-dchipye
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Icon_minitime5th February 2015, 8:52 pm

He hadn't set foot in the arena for a while. With the Hokkai clan taking up most of his time he really didn't have much time to officially train besides some regular exercises here and there. The reason he was here though he wasn't sure about. The newer blade, they were all new to him to be entirely honest besides Cyrus and Haru, asked him to join her in training. It'd have been rude to refuse at this point, besides Konrad wanted to get to know her better. Rainer looked at her from afar, she was reading something, hopefully nothing religious, but her lips were moving, so probably something religious. He began to approach her hoping this wouldn't end up being her way of converting him.

Konrad walked along side Rainer yawning a bit, he was recently woken from his nap for this. Something he should have been doing for a while now, but Rainer was quite busy now, and it's a bit weird for some to get along with a giant talking wolverine. Noticing his partner wasn't going to say a word Konrad decided to take the initiative. Hey there, we make it on time? He caught a glare from Rainer, that was obviously a bit to chipper for him. Slamming his body into Rainer's side gently he nodded in her direction. Rainer hesitantly waved.

Fu Rin Ka Zan
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Icon_minitime5th February 2015, 9:14 pm

Vendetta would look upward her eyes flashing as she stared at both Konrad and Rainer, the color of their souls being different Konrad despite being a sentient animal was still a pure white, Rainer however was a light orange. A sinner she would stare longer and would identify the specific sin, lust it seems the harlot had already sunk her claws into him it would only be her duty as a missionary of Kami to make him see the error of his ways during their training but for now she would hold her tongue she wanted to be productive. No you are on time, you may call me Vendetta, Rainer-san I believe before we get started we should both give an accurate summary of our abilities so that we can get the most of this training session with Konrad as well. Nothing in depth unless you wish to share, I will go first. Vendetta said her voice was polite and respectful as she always was closing the good book and placing it into one of the pockets of her flak jacket.

I am a Diablo, capable of Possession, Angel Physiology and Replication. I am primarily an archer with some medical training and currently my physical capabilities are around high B-rank with one of them being an A-rank but due to being a Diablo I can easily ascend such if my opponent ups the ante. My main offensive however lies in destroying evil, I am a missionary of Kami and thus he has blessed me with a portion of his grace to use against those with sin. I am unique out of my fellow missionaries due to my non-specialization, I am learning how to use every branch of the Holy Arts which includes, Barrier Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Kinjutsu & Genjutsu. I do not have any chakra affinities and I am lacking in true close combat and my genjutsu is lacking for being a Diablo. she said listing her abilities stopping and then motioning with her left hand so that he could list his.

Spoiler:

A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] B9083b5c894b3199ac6c790fcdc9cb47-dchipye
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Icon_minitime5th February 2015, 10:20 pm

Rainer couldn't help but notice her staring in his direction. He wasn't one that was to be admired, his teeth began to clinch as he glared back at her. Even if she was staring at Konrad too, he wouldn't like that anymore. Rainer remained quite as she spoke, and when she was done he pulled the Scythe off his back and tapped Konrad. This signified he wasn't liking Vendetta, her name wasn't a name so much as a word, and though she spoke with respect she was staring at him from the beginning. If she wasn't so pious he'd know how to deal with her. The lack of religion in his life made meeting people like her...awkward.

Konrad cleared his throat, and sat down. He is a Reaper, and I am rather unclassifiable. My speed is easily S-rank as well as his, my Endurance is A-rank. I know mostly physical and chakra based earth and wind jutsu. He's a bit more unspecialized. Rainer knows a bit of Fabrication, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Fuinjutsu, Kinjutsu, and his own Emotion techniques. He shines in Kenjutsu, though he just learned his samurai styles, and he's also got A-rank strength. His styles so far are Os.. Rainer nudged Konrad and shook his head, that was a style he wasn't willing to share with too many people. Specifically the religious.

Fu Rin Ka Zan
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Icon_minitime5th February 2015, 10:29 pm

A samurai huh? Take care not to choose unwisely, it is a wonder they still let people practice Osoroshi Daku it taints and destroys your soul you know. That is if you aren't plunged into insanity and killed after slaughtering those you hold dear. Vendetta said in a quick reply to Konrad, she noted while a Sinner Rainer was free of demonic taint, a sheer sign if he had delved into weaving contracts with demons. This was good there was hope for him, and if not for his fornication he would probably just be a blasphemer or since he was young still an innocent in Kami's eyes. I take it you do not trust me, that is why you refuse to speak Rainer? Or are you mute and require Konrad to speak for you, it didn't seem like that during the meeting though you did look distracted. she said as politely as possible, she didn't understand why people felt uncomfortable around her, or were they that weighed down by their own guilt that they could not bear to be around a righteous individual like herself.

She would shake her head before pointing to a couple of rocks a couple of feet away, before walking towards them. Come and sit, do you have a plan for what you wish to accomplish today, I for one would prefer a light workout before working on manifesting my Angel attributes and incorporating my replication abilities in combat. Still Konrad you haven't spoken of your own abilities yet so if you will please enlighten me. she said moving over to the rocks and sitting down on one of them her eyes still on Rainer not backing down from his glare and instead replying to his intimidating gaze with pity.

Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Icon_minitime5th February 2015, 10:59 pm

Rainer's glare instantly turned into a look of disdain. She was not doing herself favors talking about that style in such a fashion. Kazuhira Hokkai, his ancestor and still beloved among the clan, was a master of Osoroshi Daku. He gripped Dragon's teeth over his shoulder, and could feel the anger rising inside of him. His temples began to contract and expand, his anger was visible, she was still salvageable. It was when his rage soothed to calm when the end began. Watch your words.

Konrad pressed against Rainer and pushed him toward the rocks. A light work out sounds nice. Konrad sat next to a rock, waiting for Rainer to take his seat. Rainer pulled himself on to the rock and sat down with Dragon's Tooth in hand. Its effects were taking hold, the rage was a comfort in this situation. As I said, Earth and Wind jutsu. Ninjutsu and Taijutsu. Nothing too special...And Rainer want's to work on his defense. Myself a bit more jutsu.

Fu Rin Ka Zan
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Icon_minitime5th February 2015, 11:54 pm

What I say is the truth, I do not lie ever nor would I try and deceive you it isn't honorable. The fact that you are getting angry at it implies you have a personal investment in that accursed samurai style. Could it be you knew someone who utilized that style and fell prey to it's manipulations in which case I'm sorry to say this but their soul is damned to an eternity of suffering because of it I wouldn't wish that fate on even my worst enemy so if this is the case you have my condolences. Vendetta said her voice still polite if anything her pity for him would only increase which was evident on her face as he raged over the simplest things, wrath was a dangerous sin after all. It wouldn't do to indulge in it, yet his soul didn't seem tainted by it so perhaps it wasn't truly a willing action but rather something instinctual or the work of an artifact of some sort. All of these were just deductions she made by just speaking to him, he was pretty one-dimensional when it came to body language.  She would nod with Konrad's words even though he hadn't mentioned his elemental affinities which made her wonder what they were other than Emotion Release. Emotion Release so you are a Dues then? And your other elemental affinities are what exactly Rainer. Just curious after all we are to be working together in the future. she said with a faint smile discarding her look of pity in lieu of a fresh start waiting for him to answer before contemplating for a moment and making a final suggestion.

I see, I know somethings about defense it is my best tier, but I'm assuming you mean samurai defense, still we can both benefit from a non-weapon spar. Full contact just physical capabilities no taijutsu or anything it would get the blood flowing and you to work on your defense while I work on my strength.

Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Icon_minitime6th February 2015, 12:16 am

Rainer let out a hard sigh, it shook as if it were affected by his boiling blood. This woman knew how to push his buttons without even knowing, she had the worst of luck. Konrad placed his head against the stone, and without even noticing his hand went from his lap to his friend's ear. Scratching him lightly around his. This served to calm him in many situations, but this one was a bit different. Her piety bothered him, made him tense, making it harder for him to calm himself. Konrad wanted him calm, and probably to make conversation. So he'd comply to both for his friend. Father was dues, and I don't have one. He never got to ask his father too much about being Dues before he passed. He just knew he didn't have an affinity, and had access to his own Emotion release, specifically his own.

Rainer perked a bit at the idea. The chance to punish her for her words would be perfect. Alright. Konrad's eyes shot like bullets to Rainer, something wasn't right. He agreed to easily. What should I do? Konrad spoke with a slightly worried tone as Rainer slammed Dragon's Tooth into the ground. He pushed himself from the rock to the open space beside it and looked at Vendetta. He aimed to maim her, accidents did happen of course.

Fu Rin Ka Zan
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Icon_minitime6th February 2015, 12:40 am

Vendetta would keep Kabutowari in it's harness on her back, but would shrug off her flak jacket revealing just her outfit underneath before placing said jacket on the rock that she was originally sitting on. She would walk a bit to the side in response to Rainer's eagerness before noting that Rainer was still angry causing her to pity him once more this time though it was something from within him causing the orange that was his soul to darken ever so slightly. You should control your anger you know, lest it rule you. Vendetta said putting one hand out making the come hither motion while sliding her left leg back in preparation for the spar. He seemed like he would be the one to make the first move and she would be ready for him when he did it was a pity that he didn't see that she was only trying to help him and tell him the truth about Osoroshii Daku but perhaps he had got it into his head that she was doing this intentionally and wished to take out his misplaced anger out on her. Still it was the job of the shepard to guide his sheep, so would she be an outlet for his anger and get him to reveal the real sort of problem he had within him.

Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Icon_minitime6th February 2015, 1:23 am

He watched her every movement like a hawk. Watching for an opening, or a some kind of signal of weakness. He'd even go as far as to see her emotions to see what strings he could pull, this wasn't normal for him to do this. She was just weird, and she talked bad about his clan. He sounded like a child, he'd only use that as kindling to fuel his rage. Then she said something laughable. Ignorant was bliss, Rainer knew the dangers of anger more than anyone. He didn't fear it, he respected it, cultivated it, for in rage there was strength and power. Someone lesser than he would be ruled by it, but he wasn't the norm. He was a Berserker, his rage was were he got most of his power. They were one. Konrad shook his head, she thought Rainer was someone he wasn't. I'm on defense, remember? Rainer said noting her lack of action, tossing his flak jacket aside he put his hands in front of his face in waiting. I'll just sit here I guess. Konrad sighed, he noticed Rainer was beginning to calm himself but not in the proper way. Rainer's became expressionless, and his movements ceased.

Fu Rin Ka Zan
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Icon_minitime6th February 2015, 1:29 am

Vendetta would raise an eyebrow she thought he would be too consumed with his anger to remember what she had said though now she would break into a faint smile that was good he wasn't as lost as she thought. She would spring into action moving at normal running speed and lashing out with a kick to his mid-section backed by D-rank strength. Depending how he blocked she would either use the momentum to spin and attempt a second kick or she would keep lashing out with her leg to continue to test his defenses to see whether or not he could keep it up. She was much stronger than this but she wanted to see how resilient he was when it came to taking damage. Inform me if this level of strength is too low, I do not know your limits when it comes to your Defense and I do not wish to injure you too severely. she would say following the attack, no need for him to make a comment about that being all she had or something in that nature.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Icon_minitime6th February 2015, 2:13 am

His options were clear, he could just let loose and destroy her leg with all his strength, or he could duck out of the way of her kick, or he could just try to defend against it as best he could. As much as he wanted to hospitalize her now wasn't the time. He put up his guard as quickly as possible, his arms close to his body and his feet planted. Her kick landed and it hurt, easily breaking his guard. This was pathetic on his part. He gasped, he'd relied on his speed so much he couldn't even take a simple kick. This was ridiculous. Konrad laid on the ground watching the two go at it, not surprised Rainer was overcome. He'd only truly had defense when they were combined. Solo they were good, but easily they were lacking. Rainer sled stepped back a bit from the kick. He needed a moment to compose himself, he hated to admit, but he couldn't keep taking kicks like that. He could tell it was weak, but he could do nothing to stop it. Damn. His voice was a whisper, to mask his frustration.

Fu Rin Ka Zan
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Icon_minitime6th February 2015, 2:30 am

Move into the kick don't just stand there and let it hit, if you are going to try and tank a blow you have to take away the force from the strike. The best way is through movement, put up your guard when the kick comes push your body into it in order to intercept it, you'll take less damage than trying to stand in one place and since your not dodging you can use speed with it. Vendetta said as politely as possible pulling her leg back and hoping to the left before lashing out with her left leg this time on the other side of his body once again with D-rank strength this time it was faster moving at swift release speeds. She herself was used to taking hits, most of the time she would stand there and get hit so that she could get close enough to her opponent to lay a point-blank counter attack despite her frail looking body she was really sturdy. She would see what he would do this time but if it didn't work then she would stop and wait studying him to see exactly what he was doing wrong.

Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Icon_minitime6th February 2015, 3:05 am

This isn't right. He shouldn't be this weak. She came out of nowhere and joined the blades, he worked for his position. He did so much to be where he was, what did she do? Pray to some god? He earned everything he had from a path paved with strife and tragedy. This was beyond frustration, he was livid. Then he heard a cry from Konrad, a slight murmurish roar, one he hadn't heard in years. It meant many things to him, but it's best translation was "Listen". So he had to. He moved his torso forward at Blinding light speed to stop it at it's source. Her kick landing as soon as it started taking away most of its momentum. He chuckled to himself, it still hurt, but he didn't get destroyed. He would then ram himself into Vendetta at C rank strength just to try and knock her away. He wanted room to breath. This small victory was because of Konrad, but mostly her. This irritated him to his core, so he decided he let out his frustrations in his least used manner. Don't judge me. Don't talk about Osoroshii. Don't stare at me. His words came out in a roar demanding respect.

Fu Rin Ka Zan
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Icon_minitime7th February 2015, 9:07 pm

Vendetta would use her own strength to anchor herself in place as he rammed into her not moving even an inch she would then use the close proximity to reach out and grab Rainer before attempting to knee his stomach at C-rank strength hoping despite his anger that he would keep listening to her comments. It worked, I am not judging you only Kami has the right to that I'm commenting on what you have shown me that is all. I see Osoroshii is close to your heart, however bottling up that anger will just damn you further, you should confess what the problem is and see if you can resolve the lingering issue. Vendetta said as if her attack was blocked she would arc her body forward suddenly aiming a head-butt for the bridge of his nose moving at bullet release speeds yet backed with D-rank speed using two avenues of attack to throw him off guard. If I don't stare at you I can not gauge your responses, I'll admit to being curious about my fellow Blades, and you are one of them.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Icon_minitime7th February 2015, 11:30 pm

She didn't budge. She was as annoyingly resilient as her religious beliefs were painfully apparent. He was tired of hearing about Kami, and tired of hearing her tell him how to deal with his anger. He was shocked to see her grab him, but not so much at her weak form. She may have been good at combat, but there still much for her to learn. Her knees would rise, and just before impact he'd leap with them allowing them to land but land plush. He was shocked to see her head jetting toward him, and in response would fire his head forward meeting her head with his own. He'd then break her grip on him with B-Rank strength and leap away. If she knew what she was doing, she'd have put him in a clinch. A clinch would have allowed her to do more damage, and give him a harder time escaping. She'd have been able to pull him into her knees properly, stopping him from doing what he did. Perhaps she knew and was just holding back, or maybe she wasn't all that great at close quarters combat. His defense was terrible, but when it came to breaking people he was at home.

Did you want to talk, or fight? His voice lacked the same confidence it did before, he wasn't used to sharing with people. He didn't want to say her religious beliefs made him uncomfortable, that she'd insulted the Hokkai, or that her gaze tore deep into him like a blade in his side. He picked his arms up and wiped his head. Konrad shook his head and laid on his side basking in the son's rays. it was warm and nice napping weather, yet his eyes never left Rainer.

Fu Rin Ka Zan
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Icon_minitime8th February 2015, 12:02 am

Vendetta would let him escape she could of tightened her grip to prevent him from escaping but she really was holding back, still she would kick off the ground picking up in speed to move at crashing ground and lashing out with a horizontal kick that she'd pull back if he blocked. The main reason being that she was capable of slicing people in half with just kicks and wanted to make a point, depending on how he responded she would let out a flurry of kicks instead lashing out with strength this time her point proved for the most part. We can do both, I believe the term is called multi-tasking Rainer. Vendetta said in a polite tone, not really trying to be offensive but since he didn't seem like the calm type he'd probably take offense to it anyways. She was trying to probe him to learn more about him it wasn't her fault he was lashing out instead of just talking to her, wasn't that what comrades were for or was everyone to him just an enemy. She truly wished to help and save his soul, he was a member of the Blades he shouldn't be lost to the sins of lust and wrath he had a higher purpose this she was sure of.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Icon_minitime8th February 2015, 12:08 am

Raven entered the area and would begin looking around for a person named Vendetta. Her travel from Limbo had not been long but she only hope but think would it be worth it, would she gain the skills to defend the weak and poor. Before she had left home on her last day of Service one of the monks spoke of a follower of kami that was likewise a major general in the shogunate army at first Raven knew nothing about them but now she knew they were called the blades children pushed into the leadership 101 course and crafted into the generals we had today.

Raven would be standing in the stands overlooking the arena and watching the two fight they were sparring and talking obviously not passionately working to better there skills. Raven would fall too the arena floor as if she was a rain drop she would hit the ground and fluidly lift up and offer a smile. Her clothes would be black button up shirt along with a black skirt and leg tights under her skirt. She had on her usual facial piercings, on her left arched eyebrow is a small powdery blue stud piercing, and a small crimson red loop piercing on her bottom lip, the right side. On her ears are two, on each ear, lime green small loop piercing rings.

Raven would wiggle her foot through the dirt waiting for the two to finish sparing and what not she already had spotted the person she was looking for Vendetta, obvious due to the fact that Raven at least knew that she was a girl.

I am looking for Vendetta. I wish to join her following.

A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Wall_E_Signature_by_Yoghurt_Signatures
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Icon_minitime8th February 2015, 1:00 am

She persisted, and pursued. Her tenacity was irritating to say the least, and before he knew it she was attacking again. Then she continued, could she not tell her choice of words were aggravating him? She just didn't care, it made sense. Those with religion always thought themselves better than those without. To be entirely honest, the idea of there being a god scared Rainer. With their line of work they killed many people, and last he checked killing wasn't commended by those higher powers. Though he didn't know much about them, his family weren't very devout. Her religion made him uncomfortable, but if she wanted to continue frustrating him who was he to stop her?

He moved at blinding light speeds to the origin of her Kick just before it really got going and after planting himself with A-rank strength to make sure he wouldn't budge he allowed it to slam into his side. Immediately upon impact he wrapped his arm around her leg. He held on to her leg with that same A-rank strength he used to plant himself and he glared into her eyes. Her kick sent waves of pain through his body, but he'd be damned if he gave up now.

Fine! You speak ill of my clan's passed head just after our greatest loss since we lost our home in Ibara, you speak as if you know me telling me how to deal with seething rage I've been enveloped in twenty four seven for my entire life, and you stare and lie to me about it. You stared at me when we approached, what response could you possibly be looking for? You judge me behind those religious verses, and claims of piety. Explaining himself seemed to only make the problem worse.

As he spoke he moved his free hand to her leg and gripped tightly, embracing her idea of multitasking. Then just before finishing he lifted her off the ground with C-rank strength and he threw her across the arena. As much as he wanted to throw her to the heavens none of this was fair to her. Whether it worked or not he would fall to his knees. In truth she was simply an easy target for his frustrations, normally he wouldn't have been fazed by her actions and comments. Normally he didn't come from the howls of a mourning clan. Normally he didn't bury multiple clan members at once, and normally he didn't banish those he cared about to what could be their deaths. He was tired, he was hurt, and most importantly he owed Vendetta an apology. This was not how the Hokkai's clan head acted toward a comrade. In his rage he had completely ignored the girl, her scent escaping him, but not Konrad who'd propped himself up on her feet touching the sand.

Fu Rin Ka Zan
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Icon_minitime11th February 2015, 6:33 pm

Vendetta would feel the kick land and would prepare to kick at him again however was grabbed, he did speak though and that was progress she was getting through to him by the grace of Kami. She would point the toe of her foot which was on the ground causing it to pierce through the floor and bury her leg down to the calf before she re-angled it so that her foot was "buried" underground. The result was when Rainer pulled at her with C-rank strength to try and throw her she wouldn't budge but instead would curl her leg to wrap around him more securely before peppering him with rapid punches all backed by C-rank strength. He was an Osoroshii, it is a pity then, if he died without purification then his soul is in fact damned, you would do well to remember his legacy instead by not making the same mistakes he did. Also I do not lie, it is sinful I can help you with your anger if you let me all you need is temperance which can easily be granted by Kami, if you are wondering why I stared at you it is because I can see your sin. Your fornication and your wrath it is corrupting your soul and if you continue to indulge in such sinful activities you will continue to fall off the path of righteousness into decadence. As a fellow Blade I do not wish that for you and thus I am attempting to reach out the best way I can. she said her eyes once again filling with pity as she could see he was lashing out due to fear.

A voice would distract her making her turn and notice a girl, with a couple of piercings despite that she was adorable, and while Vendetta was a righteous individual it wasn't as if she didn't like cute things. I'm Vendetta, you wish to join the Church, how wonderful what is your name little one? she said her voice almost motherly as she was always glad when one decided to devote themselves to fighting the good fight and fully appreciating what Kami had done to facilitate their existence.

Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Icon_minitime17th February 2015, 12:08 pm

Raven would look from one person to the other looking at the boy with a blank face then turning to Raven and tapping her scorpion lens causing it to rise and show her full face. Next she would offer a smile. Yes i have traveled from limbo in order to join. My father said you could take me in help me learn.

Raven would look around then wait she was still out of place these two were high ranking, and training.

A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Wall_E_Signature_by_Yoghurt_Signatures
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Icon_minitime19th February 2015, 1:32 pm

Your name, I asked it, but I can tell that your a Sasori it's odd though I was sure that clan fractured considering we have one of them in the Blades do you know of her perchance? Vendetta said focusing her attention on Raven merely curious though she was glad that someone had recommended her, she was always looking for more to spread the word of Kami to especially one so young it inspired the most devotion the younger one started as path from being innocent to being righteous wasn't that long it was just paved with temptation. Thankfully she was one of the few who knew how to combat temptation after all it too constant prayer and abstaining from carnal pleasures while adhering to the scriptures to truly live a righteous life.

Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Icon_minitime19th February 2015, 4:43 pm

Raven Sasori, nice to meet you. My parents told me about the sasori that was a blade but they never really were that fond of her. Mainly cause my mom said she would have won the chuunin exams unlike the blade who lost in the final round, or something like that. Raven would say with a giggle as two of her beads turned white and she simply ran her hand over both of them. And would look around in a girly manner somehow she felt like she was gaining more skill by just talking to a person of her caliber, she would become one off the blade one day and protect the civilians and weak, like a true leader should.

I don't really keep up with the blades though, they were hot before my time. Now adays they are just there....don't see much of them and they are not really anything note worthy other than there weapons.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Icon_minitime19th February 2015, 4:56 pm

Ah yes, Kimiko is quite unique but then again it would be unbefitting to talk badly about my comrades, still I'm a member of the Blades of the Shogunate and so is Rainer over there, does that mean either of us aren't noteworthy except due to our weapons? I'll have you know we are much more than that even if certain individuals within our organization could do with being replaced due to their actions. Vendetta said politely she had two people in her mind who deserved to go, while a third was teetering on her disapproval but that was mainly because he was absent a lot despite being a powerful member. She was referring to Kimiko Sasori, Kyoshiro Kurogane and the last being Haru Mishura but still she felt the need to defend the organization as she believed in it, after all it was because of the revolution that Pandora grew so powerful, the Dobutsu saw the opportunity to massacre the innocent and the Civilians finally decided they had enough and split into their own faction. For one-hundred and fifty years the Shogunate maintained complete control over the Shinobi World and everything was peaceful with trade and commerce flourishing while the common person felt safe. Yet the ASN wanted to plunge it back into the archaic shinobi system which was flawed with missing nin running around with new schemes to control the world, civilians living in fear of bandits lead by small time missing nin and the wars that shinobi waged against each other all in the name of proving which village was the strongest.

This current generation has potential though, enough to carry the legacy of the past Blades but enough of that you came to me for a purpose a higher one than merely the Shogunate. You wish to learn about Kami, sit I will start from the beginning. What is your motivation in life, what do you hope to accomplish by joining the Church, to what extent are you determined to dedicate your life to Kami. she said her face smiling lightly but she was deathly serious for becoming a member of the Church transitioning from being a simple worshipper of Kami to becoming one of his missionaries was not something that should be made lightly.

Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Icon_minitime19th February 2015, 5:13 pm

Raven would listen and then sit down she had nothing else to really say about the blades but what she did come her for was to learn more about Kami, she would think for a moment on what was her true reason for wanting to follow Kami. Mostly she hated going to church with her mother and praying everyday but at the same time she began to feel a certain calm with the schedule and fact that she was living for a higher being. But her true goal became clear when the wars started and everything fell into chaos with the mix of the Pandora knights, Dobustu and average shinobi turned bandit.

That was back when Raven was gonna follow her familys footsteps and leave the ninja life behind for a more simple civilian life as a merchant. But a merchant could not protect themselves when a ninja came for what they wanted and the poor and other civilians.

My motivation is to protect the weak and poor and rid evil from the world, my family...friends were robbed by bandits and ninja every week once the war started, it was the reason i decided to learn how to fight and use my clans ability's. I decided to join the church before starting my training cause i wanted my goals to be clear and my faith unhindered though at the same time i was told of a way of fighting for followers that could allow me to do both, my mother she used them she said but gave up on them after suffering a injury she was who told me to set out and find you.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]   A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Saint & A Sinner [Closed-Dual Training Vendetta & Rainer]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next