Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Family Feud, Arashi Style.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zen

Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Feud, Arashi Style.   Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd June 2014, 12:20 am

Let us start with the most important fact here, the two did not see the group of four, they could hear them because sound reflected off the walls in a tunnel allowing sound to be heard over larger distances, but that doesn't mean the group was close to them. As the men were arguing, it kind of quickly escalated, not even due to Yvette's intervention, with these people it was bound to happen regardless. Where these people were exactly, was entering an opening each of them angry at the other. Two of them angry about how one insulted the other's momma, the other two arguing about whether to torture them slowly or kill them instantly so they don't have a chance to escape.

During this commotion the group would not notice Neo's clouds, not that they could anyway, thus continue with their now fight. However again, Neo and Yvette did not see the group yet, so even with Neo's clouds being within the same area Neo couldn't directly target the throats without knowing where they were. With the attacks also being unknown the men weren't the wiser so they were still safe. Onto this opening, there were four connecting passages, Neo and Yvette were coming through the north entrance due to entering the tunnels, while the group had come in through the west entrance, this is just to give an idea of the area. With that done time for the fight, the two men arguing over the momma insult were more violent, come on one insulted the others momma. This resulted in a fireball jutsu heading into the east passage, one man obviously dodging. The other two were not as intense but still were using jutsus. The result would be another fireball jutsu heading through the north entrance, obviously being dodged. These people might kill each other before Neo and Yvette arrived.

Regal Requirements to next promo:
Blacksmith:
0/1 SSS-rank specialty weapon
0/1 SS-rank specialty weapons
0/2 SS-rank weapons
3/5 S-rank weapons
1/1 Large puppet design
0/3 Medium puppet designs
0/5 humanoid puppet designs

Scholar: (Learn)
0/1 SS-ranks
0/2 S-ranks
0/4 A-ranks
0/6 B-ranks
0/8 C-ranks
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud, Arashi Style.   Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd June 2014, 12:33 pm

Yvette would notice how the commotion seemed to be even louder now and would turn to Neo before hopping off of the Midogaron, she would unsheathe Reinosha briefly to prick her palm before moving over to him and holding her arm out. Here. I forgot about you asking for this. Or at least I think you did it's confusing at times to distinguish between actions and thoughts when my mind is going through a split. As you saw earlier emotions and what not, it's mainly because I'm enduring a third split in my mind it's almost done now though so I'll be able to regain my normal thought process shortly. Yvette said her voice low waiting for Neo to do whatever it was he needed to do with her blood and once he did then she would speak again. First let's wait and see if they end up injuring themselves for us. If not then yes kill them all, none of them deserve to live after what that gang has put this land through. she would say before waiting for whatever was going to happen to...well happen.

Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Tamsyn10
Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud, Arashi Style.   Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd June 2014, 8:21 pm

The sudden movement would surprise him, though Neo would mask it well as the palm was extended towards his way. Emotional? Splits? "I don't understand what your talking about with the third mind split thing, but yes, i did say that." It would be weird for both as he used his finger to scoop up all it could carry before shoving it in his mouth, swallowing it carelessly. "We never need to acquire the same taste twice. We...Jax will be able to refrain from attack you when I lose control of my body now." Her blood is weird. Neo would shake off his comments, waiting to see the outcome of the fools battles as his palm gathered over his eye, wondering whether or not he should remove the eye patch. After all, having half vision is never a perk in battle.

Neo:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud, Arashi Style.   Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th June 2014, 8:08 pm

Well while these two were sharing blood, it would be nice if they realized that a fireball was coming their way, due to the argument, now fight, between the group before them. Yes it may have been moving at C-rank speeds, but it was still on its way. Back to the men. Naturally the two on the receiving ends of those techniques were not taking that sitting down, so a full scale ninjutsu war was now occurring. One fireball, two fireball, three fireball, four, yes all four of these people have fire chakra. A disadvantage of being in such a closed area, is that when fighting, you might collide with the others. Which happened resulting in an old school Mexican showdown, shinobi style. How would this end, with one man fireballing, may not be a word but it is now, the other point blank range killing him instantly. And another person taking a hit but on his legs, that person falling to the ground, not dead but in severe pain.

Blacksmith:
0/2 SS-rank weapons
3/5 S-rank weapons
1/1 Large puppet design

0/1 SS-ranks
0/2 S-ranks
0/4 A-ranks
0/6 B-ranks
0/8 C-ranks
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud, Arashi Style.   Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th June 2014, 12:11 am

Not quite sure when we had entered the tunnels, nut it appears as though we are inside, no matter. Incoming fireball it seems, how should Neo deal with this? Naturally he could probably tank the technique with no setbacks, but yvette may be caught up in the crossfire/explosion. Knowing her it wouldn't be much of a problem, however there was simply no need for her to do anything in the scenario. one cloud would position itself between the jutsu and the pair, expanding to cover the entire width of the tunnel, while another would do the same behind them. Naturally he technique should pass through the cloud and out the other using clouded connection, and in the case that does work, Neo would also go into his 3rd cursed state, growing into a black/grey huge blah blah positioning himself in between the technique and yvette allowing his endurance teir to simply shrug it off carelessly.

Ari said I should skip her
Spoiler:

Neo:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud, Arashi Style.   Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th June 2014, 9:16 am

Yvette would watch as Neo shifted out from being normal into his curse seal form causing her to pause brifely before realizing that he had decided to take a fireball to the chest. She would raise an eyebrow mainly due to the durability of his new form before grabbing the hilt of Reinosha loosely so as not to strain her cut palm. The result would be her dripping a small amount of blood on the hilt as she merely watched being content in allowing Neo to fight the first wave of enemies it was better to conserve energy anyways who knows what horrors could be in these caves. Of course it also bought her minds time to seperate and reorganize themselves thus allowing her to not simply have the processing power of two distinctly separate minds but now it reached a number of three.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud, Arashi Style.   Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th June 2014, 12:29 am

Nothing big would happen considering it was just a plain fireball jutsu. It would enter the one cloud then be released out the other, I'm assuming back towards the bandits, because if it was facing the two, that would be quite unfortunate. Back to the bandits, where did they leave off? Oh yeah, one down, another with legs blown off and the other two finishing each other off. How would this battle of wits end, not with a fireball as you would think. With multiple fireballs, didn't see that coming did you, courtesy of the Phoenix Sage Fire Jutsu, which would kill the other bandit leaving one the victor. I told y'all. We hang them both from a tree and watch as the life leaves their bodies. That was this person's point of view but he was forgetting the person with no legs. He was still alive just in pain, not enough pain to stop him from releasing a Phoenix Sage Fire jutsu at the "victor's" back killing him instantly. That happened to be the person's last bit of energy, so he would just die. Well that was fun, however now the question was who will find the bodies first? Will it be Neo and Yvette, one of the three remaining groups, the leader of the groups, or our surprise guest? We will find out next week (post) on FAMILY FEUD!!

Blacksmith:
0/2 SS-rank weapons
3/5 S-rank weapons
1/1 Large puppet design

0/1 SS-ranks
0/2 S-ranks
0/4 A-ranks
0/6 B-ranks
0/8 C-ranks
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud, Arashi Style.   Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th June 2014, 1:19 am

I suppose it wouldn't be hard to track down the bodies, considering they all appeared to only use fire techniques which would illuminate the tunnels showing to some extent where the victims lay. If that wasn't enough the smoke from the previous outburst could be followed, nether the less, Black hulk would be on the move, making his way hopefully towards the bodies in order to perhaps loot the remains. We should check it out. Neo would attempt to project a thought for the first time, not sure whether the communication was something which needed to be pre established or whether it was constant, either way she would understand by his movement. Maybe there is a beast in here? That would make a nice special guest if you ask me. The bitch did something, didn't she? She stole our kill! Shut it. I don't want her interacting with you.

Neo:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud, Arashi Style.   Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th June 2014, 11:01 pm

Alright. Yvette would reply before heading out moving quickly but not using any soft of shinobi speed as it was she was simply moving as fast a civilian with no shinobi training would jokingly referred to as E rank speed. She would crouch by the bodies mainly to see if there was anything salvagable so that she could pick them up, it wasn't really for her since she wasn't a blacksmith but she was sure Regal would find some of them useful at the very least for scrap. She would keep silent however looking around to see if there were additional light sources in the tunnels if there weren't she would smirk seeing as now her Silent Killing would become much more effective. If there were she would move in an attempt to put them out so as to conceal their location from possible enemies.

I'll take the next batch. But we should stay together seeing as it looks like we've come to a fork of sorts.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud, Arashi Style.   Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th June 2014, 1:07 pm

These people didn't have much on them, actually only one of them had an item, specifically a mace made out of Ferrous Metal. Not much but a nice little prize which could probably be used later. Back to the action, it would seem that Neo and Yvette had arrived first, or did they? For both of them the area would seem to get cold as before them something would flicker as a ghost appeared. That's right, I'm doing ghosts. This placed is called haunted so its gonna be fucking haunted. Like all ghosts it had one message. GET OUT!!! GET OUT!!! Make note this is purely for my entertainment, the ghost will not influence what is going on here but it will be showing up. Now the two had a choice, ignore the ghost, which I suggest do considering I have no plans for it, or go further into the tunnels, where there was three passageways which could be chosen. From where Neo and Yvette came in, that would be the south, west, and east passageways. No real sound was coming from any of them in which to specify the direction to go, not like they would be able to hear over the ghost who wouldn't shut the fuck up! GET OUTTTT!

Spoiler:

Blacksmith:
0/2 SS-rank weapons
3/5 S-rank weapons
1/1 Large puppet design

0/1 SS-ranks
0/2 S-ranks
0/4 A-ranks
0/6 B-ranks
0/8 C-ranks
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud, Arashi Style.   Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th June 2014, 10:38 am

Neo would stand at the forks open aggressively, his body posture opened up looking like a a typical video game brute. Are you scared? It wasn't asked to mock, rather it was a genuine concern for his partners mental well being, no doubt being presented as such through the added perks of communicating via telepathy. If not, then we should decide which way would be the best travel. As he spoke/telepathed, three of his clouds would expand and being running down each of the three passages, only to get a feel of each, seeing whether it was a dead end, had enemies and if so, how many. Either way, Yvette said the next lot were here's meaning it's all her choice. Cave the tunnels, make better use of The space.

Neo:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud, Arashi Style.   Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th June 2014, 1:20 am

No not really. Fear is a trivial emotion I can harm intangible targets hence why I don't have reason to fear what I can kill. Yvette said telepathically picking up the mace on the ground before throwing it to the Midogaron lightly intending of course for it to grab it. She would then place her left hand on Reinosha before walking to the left tunnel and focusing to see if she could pick up trace thoughts from people in it, she would repeat the process for the other two tunnels and depending on which was the biggest group she would motion for Neo to follow her. This way if they managed to ambush a larger group of bandits and kill them it would hurt the moral of the remaining bandits and thus it would become much easier to completely clear the area. Besides though she didn't look it she actually wanted to test her newly trained abilities and from what she had gleamed from her initial contact with Neo's mind it might appeal to his split personality that she was capable and not opposed to spilling copious amounts of blood when the need required it.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud, Arashi Style.   Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th June 2014, 5:47 pm

Two methods of locating people, now to see which one was most effective. Out of our three passageways, the east passageway lead to a dead end, which Neo's cloud would soon find out, not so much Yvette's sword, so clouds win this round. Next would be the south passageway. This one did have another opening, however nobody was currently inside it and it split into two other passageways. From one of those passageways the faint sound of people talking could be heard but only through taking the south passageway could they be heard. Last the west passageway, which also had an opening connected to another passageway. Similar to Neo and Yvette, this area was being scoped out by the presence of one bandit. His group was most likely in the connecting one waiting for information.

Spoiler:

Blacksmith:
0/2 SS-rank weapons
3/5 S-rank weapons
1/1 Large puppet design

0/1 SS-ranks
0/2 S-ranks
0/4 A-ranks
0/6 B-ranks
0/8 C-ranks
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud, Arashi Style.   Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th June 2014, 7:24 pm

Neo would wait, getting irritated by standing still for so long, but bearing with the discomfort to give Yvette the illusion that he was still in charge. The curse seals were Jax's domain, and as such, he had a big influence over their actions. "East is dead." A small remark just in case, but unrequited as yvette would most likely go into one of the two with potential individuals within them. His clouds would retract and return, simply wavering around carelessly. Once she picked her oath, they would all follow without question. Whipped dog.

Neo:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud, Arashi Style.   Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th June 2014, 3:16 pm

Yvette wouldn't answer instead she would turn before rushing forward her feet making naught a sound as she ran into the west passageway, she would take to running on the wall her right hand extended outward trailing behind her while her left was of course holding Reinosha. Sure she wasn't going nearly as fast as she possibly could be going after all she wanted to conserve her strength until she actually needed to fight but she was moving fast enough nonetheless. She assumed Neo would follow her however considering she had offered to deal with this batch of shinobi by herself she wouldn't wait for him to catch up. Instead she would continue to move and upon spotting the shinobi in the distance would go through one hand seals before beige kitten with wings would pop up on her shoulder. Rouge would cling to Yvette her eyes seeing perfectly despite the low visibility and would be Yvette's additional help while she attempted to make a quick but clean kill. She would push off the wall while unsheathing Reinosha to unleash a horizontal slash using her prefered combo Psychokinetic Blade + Disgraceful Opening + Strike of Disgrace, her speed picking up of course as she body flickered over to the target moving at unseen speeds equal to crashing ground.

Spoiler:

Rouge
Spoiler:

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud, Arashi Style.   Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th June 2014, 9:58 pm

The reason for sending this one person was indeed to scout, but to also use them as bait as they were the newbie. So as this person was well killed, in the other opening caused by the passageway, the real scout, who was a sensor learned of Yvette's existence which would lead us to this point. We all should know it, the reason why half of Obito's face is the way it is, the Earth Release: Rock Lodging Destruction technique. That's right, the current opening which Yvette was in, was being caved in at Crashing Ground speeds. This gives Yvette two options, go forward into the passageway where the one's causing the cave in would be there to meet her, most likely to stop her in the passageway, or go backward and meet back up with Neo to go through the other passageway.

Spoiler:

Blacksmith:
0/2 SS-rank weapons
3/5 S-rank weapons
1/1 Large puppet design

0/1 SS-ranks
0/2 S-ranks
0/4 A-ranks
0/6 B-ranks
0/8 C-ranks
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud, Arashi Style.   Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th June 2014, 11:17 pm

Neo would sign, slowly following after Yvette with a confident, yet bored strut, before the cave would collapse a distance  in front of him. Fortunately, a cloud was staying close to this companion, so regardless of whatever action she takes to avoid the fall, Neo will babe capable of knowing just where in these tunnels she was. Originally it was just in case a fork came up, but now it seems to have a much more effective purpose. As for Neo, he'd turn around and start walking down the South passage instead, licking his lips slowly as the small sound of pestering voices could be heard. His body would transform, granting him features similar to that of a wolf, as he would begin to sniff out and follow the sounds, hoping to lead himself to some meat. Honestly, he could have just blasted the rumble and continued with Yvette, but it would have no doubt been less interesting. Besides, there is still the chance that she had turned around and is now not far behind Neo, but perhaps the fork will separate them once more in that case.

Spoiler:

Neo:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud, Arashi Style.   Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th June 2014, 1:53 pm

Danger Reinosha signalled only for the tunnel to apparently rumble signalling a cave it, just after she killed the lad, to think she wanted to try and loot the guy...oh well. Yvette would continue moving pushing herself to keep ahead of the collapse, freaking rocks trying to flatten her pretty face like a pancake, not paying too much mind to the fact that their was a cloud following her and thus ending up getting seperated from Neo. It wasn't a bad thing, nor was it a good thing really, as both of them could handle themselves but at the same time her and Regal never split up during their excursions. Still she supposed eventually she'd have to learn something about surviving on her own even if it was for a short time. She would continue onward too meet these people who had attempted to flatten her while Rouge forced herself to not freak out and bury her claws in Yvette's shoulders. She knew today wasn't a good day and falling boulders in caves only seemed to confirm this. As Yvette ran she would keep alert just in case something more wicked came her way.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud, Arashi Style.   Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th June 2014, 11:34 pm

That was a successful separation if I do say so myself. So let us start with the action. Leaving Yvette with only one option, planned by the bandits, they will start their attack. This would result in a fireball, only about a 2in diameter smaller than the diameter of the passageway, heading towards Yvette. Not being followed by, rather coming a little before, earth spikes would protrude themselves from the ground, not just to damage her but to also halt her movements in anyway for the fireball to make contact.

Spoiler:

Onto Neo's adventure. Since he had to make his way back and into the other passageway, he would find himself in the opening mentioned earlier, the one which had nobody in it. Nobody was still inside, however heavy footsteps could be hear echoing ever closer to Neo. Along with those footsteps would be the smell of blood, which would quickly fill one of the passageways. This presence was not of multiple people, rather just one strong opponent. So you are one of those brats who killed my men? Both a question and a statement from this person, who from what he said, is apparently the leader. That's right, sending the boss early, screw this waiting till the end thing, its time to get it over with.

Blacksmith:
0/2 SS-rank weapons
3/5 S-rank weapons
1/1 Large puppet design

0/1 SS-ranks
0/2 S-ranks
0/4 A-ranks
0/6 B-ranks
0/8 C-ranks
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud, Arashi Style.   Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th June 2014, 1:14 am

The smell of blood was so arousing. Neo's body would begin to get hot as...Fuck off Jax's, your not in full control of the body yet. All thoughts pushed aside, Neo would do his best to prevent his body from doing what it does best. He would turn to face the approaching figure, who didn't at all seem to be intimidated by Neo's massive and incredibly toned black hulk body (muscle man pose), judging by his attempt at being intimidating and the words he spoke, he would appear to be the leader just as mentioned in the mod post. Lucky me right, seems like splitting up from Yvette was a good thing after all. Speaking of which, in regards to her upset groupie statement, much like she has never been alone, Neo has always worked solo, so teaming up was probably the way to go from his point of view. "I've killed quite a few people today, but I can't be sure whether one was your property...Fucker. That last little bit added in by the voice in his head, stronger then ever due to eye cursed form.

All of Neo's pets were chilling out at the back, not at all worried by the man, besides Suki of course, the young blood with a thirst for his own name, but he wouldn't dare move in to swoop on Neo's kill out of turn, that's like fucking your brothers girlfriend, not on. "Well, dick...fuck off Jax...let's dick. Haha, that's what you get for trying to act cool fuckwit. Gut the pig already. With a sigh, he would click his fingers as Tetsukabura would walk forwards, slushing his tongue around his mouth before taking a shit In between Neo and the approacher, before walking back to meet with the rest of the group. Not only that, but kech would mimic Neo's movement, snapping his fingers as well as a gravity pillar appeared behind the man, causing the crap to fly off towards his direction, exploding with B rank force. The man will require Arank strength tiers in order to be capable of moving away from the piller.

Spoiler:

Neo:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud, Arashi Style.   Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th June 2014, 2:35 pm

Yvette would keep moving her eyes narrowing as a fireball apparently was sent hurtling at her, her paw print tattoo would glow faintly before two puffs of smoke would appear next to her. Water, Split up and then Lightning Now! Yvette said telepathically while stepping on air as one of the smoke clouds would vanish Jynx using the Shadow Clone technique to make copies of herself in preperation for her attack. At the same time Rouge would split into her chibi form with four grabbing on to Kite, Jynx, Jynx Clone 1 and Jynx Clone 2 respectively while the last one would continue to cling on to Yvette each beating their wings to carry their passengers in the air. Kite would expell the Sticky Syrup capture before following up with Sticky Water Fang Bullet while the three Jynx's would electrify the water in order to compound the strength of the technique. In a nut shell it would result in an electrified sticky water fang bullet which would be aimed to counter act the fireball as well as the earth spikes by virtue of elemental superiority and perhaps even rank.

Yvette would stop while throwing out a burst wave with her free hand to further propell the electrified water away from her in order for her not to be in danger of running into the dangerous water. She would squeeze the palm gripping Nekojita in order to sprinkle a bit more blood in preperation of a follow up technique assuming her kittens managed to repell the assault. The main aim was to have the electrified sticky water occupy the floor while colliding with the fireball in order to generate steam to ruin vision while the remaining water would at the very least spread outside of the tunnel to hopefully catch them off guard. Using that window of opportunity Yvette would be able to escape being boxed in between the cave in and of course the bandits.

Yvette
Spoiler:

Kite
Spoiler:

Jynx
Spoiler:

Rouge
Spoiler:

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud, Arashi Style.   Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th June 2014, 11:45 pm

Multiple chakra signatures would appear as the fireball continued on its way, with this information being passed onto the other bandits. The next thing that came was a combination attack, which could be identified by the multiple incoming chakra signatures which joined into one. Further passing this information onto the other bandits, it was time to combat combination with combination. Naturally the initial fireball was nothing compared to the incoming attack from their opposition, however when the numbers on the opposing side increased and their combination attack was on the move, the bandits needed to retaliate. One can probably guess where this is going, one is a earth release user and the other is a fire release user, a lava type technique will be coming. How would it start, with one punching the ground, causing earth to raise in the shape of plates as moved down the passageway. This would be followed by the other bandit releasing a stream of fire into broken ground.

After the flames have been released, they would burst out the ground in the shape of a genuine dragon, dragging the earth along with it effectively making magma dragon. This dragon will attack from the left, right, and front, leaving no room to escape for all those within the passage. The drastic heat from this new technique, would work in dispersing the water fangs allowing this technique to continue onwards. Once it would reach the opening, it would spiral the earth inward burying all those on the ground, in the ground. While burying the target alive, it would also reduce their bodies into nothing under the heat of the magma.

Spoiler:

Awwh now that was just nasty, apparently does the creature shit in the caves, isn't a question here. Neo's opponent would be a big person, about 6'6, lots of pounds, with a great sword. A small recap, the number of people currently in the cave could be counted easily, which would raise question how the leader would be covered in blood if it wasn't from the two intruders. Well you guessed it, he killed one of the groups, they must have been useless. Due to the leader's own massive size, he wasn't that fazed by Neo's appearance, rather he took Neo's appearance as a challenge. Having to stand there and watch the creature take a shit, was sick but apparently these things happen when modding Neo. Behind the leader gravity would start to increase, attempting to keep him in place while also flinging the pile of crap at him. Raising his great sword, the leader would swing it forward with both hands gripped upon it. This would create a compressed air wave to be released, not only cutting the poop in half but heading straight for Neo and his party.

Showing that he was capable of moving, meaning he possessed A-rank strength, he would burst forward at B-rank speeds towards Neo. With both hands on the handle, he would attempt to collide the end of the handle with Neo's face. Hopefully with that being able to knock him back some, the leader swing his great sword over his shoulder down upon Neo vertically, to cleave the young man in half, or to gauge his strength if Neo was able to parry the technique.

Blacksmith:
0/2 SS-rank weapons
3/5 S-rank weapons
1/1 Large puppet design

0/1 SS-ranks
0/2 S-ranks
0/4 A-ranks
0/6 B-ranks
0/8 C-ranks
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud, Arashi Style.   Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th June 2014, 1:21 am

B-rank speed...what was this, the academy? Neo would make no attempt of moving from the first back of handle bunt, but rather, he would simply raise his hand, allowing it to make contact with his palm, using his strength to simply apply and equal force as to not be forced backwards. Then comes the vertical, slowly loaded strike, to which Neo could have done many things, however simply stepping to the side with S-rank speed effortlessly was the most logical. Potentially he could have attempted to break the sword with his own body, but it was too early to make assumptions on the opponents strength. Kech would release his gravity tower, pick up Suki and begin walking backwards to give the two their space, followed by mido and bull. Tetsukabura however, would poke his tongue out first, before following suit.

With the two so close together, it was easy to just extend an arm and pierce his heart, or some other simple form of execution, however, it's been too long since they have come into contact with someone so bold, perhaps playtime was in order. Neo would bite down on thin air, with S- rank speed and strength, razor sharp teeth slice whatever could have been in preteen them. Adding in Neo's aura and suddenly the opponents nose would be separated on the ground, with no idea how it happened. At least, that's the plan. At the moment the super fast paced bite was complete, a blast would appear, knocking the opponent away effortlessly. All the whole, Neo's body was being coated in 6 invisible clouds in order to double his defence, just in case.

Spoiler:

Neo:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud, Arashi Style.   Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th June 2014, 12:14 pm

Yvette apparently when she upped her ante so did the bandits, however she wouldn't let it end like that, thankfully she didn't use chakra that much. The moment she the bandit punched the ground and a rumble would echo through the area as a result of the shifting earth her tattoo would glow once more and a larger puff of smoke would appear with Yvette not summoning a kitten but rather a fully grown cat, Melody to be specific. Her mere presence would result in the kitten's combination technique becoming even stronger, their induvidual techniques being boosted by 1-rank. As a result what would of evaporated the normal sticky water wouldn't as the magma though hot simply wouldn't be enough to clash against the boosted Electrified Sticky Water Fang Bullet. We are pretty much trapped their used to be a tunnel but the bastards made it cave in do you think you can dig us out of this? Yvette said telepathically to Melody in order to inform her exactly what the situation was.

Meanwhile Melody would head behind before using one of her tails to slam the cave in behind Yvette and the Kittens, in an attempt to powder the rubble to dust and pretty much make her own tunnel so that she can re-connect with the original tunnel. Kite and Jynx would still work in tandem to overpower the fire dragon, the former being ready to spit out more water if necessary knowing if need be he could at the very least outlast bandits in terms of chakra supply while the latter focused their attention on channelling lightning through the water the former produced Seriously Yvette I thought our last summoner had problems, everytime you summon us it's either training or a life or death situation. Why can't you ever summon us for fun. Rouge said telepathically her voice slightly frantic as she watched her fellow kittens try the make the best out of a bad situation.

[color=orange]Turn off your hearing.[/spoiler] Yvette said the cats doing so before she began to scream as loud as possible hoping she managed to be louder than well the collision of electrified water on magma. Her free hand would go through one hand seals. If she was successful, those who could detect her chakra signature would notice not just one but two of her same signature as a result of mind splice, however that would be followed up with them seeing their worst fear. After all what is better than brute force, brute force plus annoying distrations.

Yvette
Spoiler:

Jynx & Kite
Spoiler:

Melody
Spoiler:

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud, Arashi Style.   Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th June 2014, 12:10 am

Know what, last time I try to make things fair, so here is how this is gonna go. The leader's attacks seemed to be all in vain, seemed his presence was nothing compared to Neo's. How would Neo's attack be handled from such a range, well that gravity tower which hasn't been dispersed. Since it takes A-rank strength to keep one from being pulled, it would be nothing to reduce one's grip to the ground allowing the body to fly back, enough to get out of Neo's range, then grip the ground again to stop himself. Here is where the important part comes in. Neo's type of Silent Killing is a good one, however does come with its faults, the main one being the attack must be used for the opponent's set position. Since the bite was made for a close range, with the leader's movement back, the air would snap down in the leader's initial position.

Since B-rank speed was to slow for Mr. Neo, we'll kick it up to A-rank, and if that is to slow, shut up. Running his excess chakra through his blade, the leader will do it again. Another charge but this time only a vertical swing down upon Neo. If the blade was grabbed, the leader will just have to go and knee Neo in the fucking balls, it doesn't matter how much defense a person has that is gonna do some damage.

----------------

Crap another fucking cat, is what the sensor would say if he was aware that the new chakra signature was that of a cat. But he would just be saying, fuck another chakra signature. And to make it better, the combo attack which as colliding with their's was beginning to gain the advantage. That could not be left alone, and unfortunately now the sensor needed to jump in. Well jump forward, while performing a couple of hand signs and taking a deep breath. Releasing his breath, he would exhale blades of compressed, however instead of around himself would focus it into the tunnel. Coming into contact with magma dragon first, the blades of wind will break it apart into smaller pieces. Each one of these pieces will further shape into dragon's heads as more rock would be added, increasing the size of the magma dragons, which also continued due to the wind increasing the heat. Also increasing the speed of this technique, the wind will serve the purpose to disperse the lightning, weakening the technique so the newly created magma dragons could make it through.

Taking the focus slightly off of this battle of the combinations, this battle could be heard throughout the tunnels, not the portion that was cut off rather the parts further back behind the bandits. So naturally others would begin to make their way towards the noise, having them arrive in about 5 minutes, 3 posts for those who don't know. Hell these bandits need back up if more summonings were to be brought into this battle. Oh one last thing, in this closed space the sound of the wind would also envelope this tunnel, filling the tunnel with more sound to overlap Yvette's attempt. Don't remember how that works, but I know it sometimes does and I'm trying to apply it here.

Spoiler:

Blacksmith:
0/2 SS-rank weapons
3/5 S-rank weapons
1/1 Large puppet design

0/1 SS-ranks
0/2 S-ranks
0/4 A-ranks
0/6 B-ranks
0/8 C-ranks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud, Arashi Style.   Family Feud, Arashi Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Feud, Arashi Style.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next