Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Chunin Exam Finals D Block.

Go down 
+2
Kenji
Aurielle
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

Chunin Exam Finals D Block. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals D Block.   Chunin Exam Finals D Block. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th April 2014, 10:48 am

Rainer wasn't the only swordsman in this fight, Cyrus still had his Butcher's Blade in hand from earlier and smiled as the boy somehow managed to regain control and break free of Cyrus's magnetic pull on his sword. As the sheathe shot towards him, Cyrus exploded from the wall at A-rank speeds, splintering the wall behind him as he did so. He would swing Kubikiribōchō at the sheathe, severing it in two and causing the two halves to pass by him, falling to the ground below. Cyrus would reach his max amount of distance in the air before falling back to the ground and retreating towards the wall once again. This time, he placed his hand on the edge of Kubikiribōchō and cut it slightly, dropping three small amounts of blood in front of himself. In a poof of smoke, three of his shark pups appeared in front of him. The target is underground, flush him out. With that, the pups nodded before descending into the earth beneath them. Seconds later the ground in front of Cyrus would begin to bubble and burn as a large earthen wave of burning magma would rise up and cascade down across the battlefield. The earth had been turned to magma, anyone hiding below would be trapped in the burning earth, while up above the only safe direction was up. With Arikiko on the ground, Rain in the ground, and Haru falling towards the ground, Cyrus was going for an unintentional 3 person K.O.

Cyrus:

Sharks:

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals D Block.   Chunin Exam Finals D Block. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th April 2014, 11:51 am

A loud explosion would erupt on the west side of the arena, caving in part of it while the Shogun would stand up before his bodyguards would whisk him away for the time being, each of the genin fighting likewise would get whisked away by Shogunate T. Jonin while the stadium would being to erupt into chaos. It seems the Shogunate shinobi academy was under attack and it had finally escalated to the point that it had reached the staduim, or perhaps the induviduals who targetted the dorms had decided to denotate the explosives in the stadium as a fail safe to further induce panic and cover their tracks, regardless it worked well as the various civilians watching in the stands would begin to try and escape while the stench of blood, smoke and death would fill the air as the entire west side of the stadium was now filled with bloodstained rubble.

As for the contestants they would find themselves in an underground bunker alongside the other two genin Kimiko Sasori and Roxas Kukinorite. While the Shogun was only about 10 feet away from them, he would wait until they got their bearings before bothing to speak and their were four Chunnin vests next to him. It would seem forces have conspired to attack the examinations, however I have seen enough to issue promotions to those who deserve them. Unfortunately with these promotions also come the added responsibility due to the current state of the academy. But we will get to that shortly. Is their anything any of you would like to say before I begin. he said wanting them to first at least speak their mind to further cement who exactly he would pick, or a least give him a bit more insight into how their respective minds worked.

Chunin Exam Finals D Block. - Page 2 Tamsyn10
Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals D Block.   Chunin Exam Finals D Block. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th April 2014, 12:04 pm

Roxas was confused as to what was going on. He and Kimiko had been rushed to this underground bunker just a moment ago from the Medic station where they had been having their wounds treated. Roxas felt good as new but then an explosion had occurred somewhere and the Shogunate's men had taken them away. Now they were in some underground bunker. Roxas kept tapping the ground with his skates, rolling them across the floor to try and figure out what was going on, but there was too much movement and panic around the academy to actually gain any information. He was half aware of the Shogun speaking before he finally gave up on trying to make sense of all the vibrations and settled his foot.

Roxas's mind was just a buzzing. There was an attack directly in the home front. By who? What people would be crazy enough to attack the Shogunate right on his front porch? But then his mind went to other things. "Shogun-sama, the civilians... Will they be safe?" Roxas asked, his first thought going to that of the innocents that were running around in a panic. This mass mayhem could very well end up with multiple fatalities. Roxas only hoped the Shogunate's men could get them evacuated safely.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals D Block.   Chunin Exam Finals D Block. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th April 2014, 12:08 pm

Well things were about to get brutal it would seem. Cyrus was about to unleash the lava wave like he'd done against Roxas. Arikiko of course was ready to break the attack but then he was no longer in the stadium. Instead the area around him was dimmer and he vaguely recalled the sounds of an explosion and panic before such a sudden change. He snapped his eyes around spotting Kimiko, Roxas and then the Shogun and he was about to start barking out a request for information before the Shogun cut him off and said a couple magic words. 'Attack the examinations'.

A feral grin slipped onto Ariki's face before he looked up into the eyes of the shogun, a deep seated bloodlust sparking in his eyes. "Anything I have to say? The only thing I have to say... Is when can I get back to the surface and crush the traitorous scum?" Was all he asked, his smile dropping to a more normal level as he rested Morghul against his uninjured shoulder. He wanted to get back into the fight, promotion or not but his shoulder wound was getting really rather bothersome. Hopefully he would be allowed back up but... He wasn't even sure of the current conditions up on the surface. "Actually... I have something more to say. Who exactly is attacking the Academy and why?"

~A message to all~

I am always available to help if you need it! Just send me a message here or on Discord, hope you enjoy your time here.

Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals D Block.   Chunin Exam Finals D Block. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th April 2014, 5:29 pm

Something had happened on high, he could feel through the earth. Three new bodies, small...summons? They were entering the ground, he didn't know if they were. Konrad took a gamble, hoping they were those creatures brought to this world by those who needed them. Just as he was about to desummon all three at once they appeared in odd room that stunk. It stunk. It stunk like...Kurogane. Rainer's beastly form turned immediately in Roxas' direction and raised his blade, but he immediately caught a scent he hadn't smelled in a while. The Shogun. Swinging his Katana in a circle he instantly fell to his knee in the Shogun's direction bowing in shame. Shogun...I apologize for my disrespect. Neither Rainer nor Konrad cared for the Shogun, but they knew better than to not respect him. On top of that, Rainer felt as though he needed to make amends for the Genin headband ceremony he almost attacked Roxas at. His head hung low for a moment. Rising to face the Shogun he lifted his blade, and remembered his sheathe was lost.

The feel was different, almost lighter. This was odd. Vest or no vest, what do you need of us Shogun? That was all he had to say. He knew how his village felt, and even he felt as though that was a little brown noseish. Konrad wouldn't let it go. With that said, he felt as though his debt had been paid. He had earned his silence back, or lack there of if he felt like it.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals D Block.   Chunin Exam Finals D Block. - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th April 2014, 2:42 pm

As the sharks dove into the ground, a massive explosion ripped through the academy. The ground beneath Cyrus quaked and, worried for his sharks he immediately sent them back to the summon world. What the- Cyrus began but suddenly he felt something grab him and the next thing he knew he was in the same room as the other chunin contestants and the Shogun himself. Cyrus was confused for a moment by what was going on until the Shogun began to speak. Cyrus looked at Roxas and nodded in acknowledgement, the boy had beaten him but Cyrus held no ill will towards him. Lord Shogun, our first concern should be getting you to safety. I am your sworn Blade and yours to command. Dispatch me onto the battlefield and I will cut through these traitors with the blade you have provided me.

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals D Block.   Chunin Exam Finals D Block. - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th April 2014, 3:20 pm

Haru was in the midst of a four way match between other contestants for the promotion of chunin, before a large scale explosion took place. Jerking his head to look at the destruction, pain suddenly hit his legs before his vision went black and he found himself in the presence of the shogun. The other competitors were there as well, but what took his surprise was that the shogun was right there. So close. Did he actually trust them or was he just that powerful. Obviously there had to be skilled bodyguards closeby. Haru moved himself into a kneel to show his respect, which felt wierd and uncomfortable to the mishura. It was true he respected the shogun but he never kneeled before anyone and now knew that he hated doing it. This discomfort wouldn't be shown on his face as he held his visage in an apathetic appearance. Also, his silver hair shielded his face from view as he stayed kneeling. He wanted to get stronger and the way to do that was to serve the man before him. Plus these exams were fun and now that all these other shinobi invaded, it was sure to become much more exciting. Hm, my clan may come to hate me for this. Well, I cross that bridge when I get to it. His decision made, the mishura began to speak. "If I may, Lord Shogun, allow me serve you as one of your blades. So that I may strike down the invaders and anyone else who opposes you. I, Haru Mishura, swear to you my loyalty. " He had said it now. There was no turning back for him. Not that he would anyway.

Kaili Fushicho | Chakra: 10C, 6B, 4A, 2S, 1SS | Stamina: 65 | Voice: #339999
Chunin Exam Finals D Block. - Page 2 336pJsk
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals D Block.   Chunin Exam Finals D Block. - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th April 2014, 7:56 pm

The Shogun would nod looking over the lot of them, before snapping his fingers and four chunin vests launching towards Roxas, Kimiko, Cyrus and Rain, before the Shogun would get up from his seat before pushing it back and walking away before turning his back to the young shinobi. Roxas Kukinorite, Kimiko Verin, Cyrus Taki and Rain Hokkai, you four, have shown me you have what it takes to be a Chunin. But your right a time which should of been a happy one is wrought instead with destruction. Some of you say you wish to cut down the traitors, but before you do, you should know the traitors are your own villages, well not all of them. Ibaragakure and Kaosgakure are on the offensive, Dipugakure and Samuigakure are acting in my defense. Shigakure and Hakagakure on the other hand are on the fence. he said before turning once more too look at each of them to see their induvidual reactions before continuing.

Let it not be said that I am a tyrant, if you wish to help your villages, you are free to go, to those who wish to stay however, one of which who said he wished to be one of my Blades. You may stay. Once this meeting is concluded I will take care of this small rebellion..personally however I know this is just the beginning your land will be pulled into war yet again though I would say I didn't exactly expect for it to be during my reign as Shogun. he said before sighing and pausing before continuing. As we speak civilians are being evacuated deeper into the west continent the only one's who will perish most likely ended up in the crossfire of the explosions. Though, now isn't the time for that, like I said before those who wish to go aid their villages can do so consider your promotions to those who earned them a final gift for those who attended my Academy. I can't say I really blame your villages those from the Land of the Beginnings were difficult to say the least, I never truly thought that it would last this long before war broke out your culture and people are too different to be assimilated into the Empire but..what the Emperor wants...the Emperor gets. If you do leave, train hard, for this war will not be easy on either side and pray..that you don't see me again because if you do, it will only be your death. he said before a door would open about 25 feet away.

No hard feelings I suppose if you leave.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals D Block.   Chunin Exam Finals D Block. - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th April 2014, 8:53 pm

Roxas caught the jacket as it was tossed to him, a quick smile appearing on his face. But this smile quickly faded as he took off his normal jean jacket and replaced it with the Chuunin one. The villages were at war with the Shogun. At first Roxas was glad to hear this, it means someone would finally stick a fist up his ass. But the more the Shogun spoke, the more he came to feel different about it. He looked around at the others, and before they made any movement he asked one question. "Sir. As a Shinobi I have a duty to my village. I have loved my time spent here for the most part. In fact I think it was a good idea to try and bond the villages through this, though the method it was done was... Extreme. But... There is one thing I must know before I leave. Why have innocent children pitted against one another in the Pits on your very ground? Force them to fight to the death, scar each other for life? I had the unpleasant experience of finding this cruel place out first hand. I was forced to fight someone just like me, just a kid wandering around looking for a fun time. But being lured into the place to fight or die. For you to allow such a thing within your grounds... It's extremely upsetting," said Roxas. He made his way toward the door but stopped at the entrance, waiting for the Shogunate's answer.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals D Block.   Chunin Exam Finals D Block. - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th April 2014, 12:24 pm

Cyrus would catch the vest and look down at it, feeling the thick material between his fingers. He was surprised to say the least, an overflow of emotions came over him in that tiny room surrounded by his peers and even superiors, but this wasn't the time. A rebellion had been started and now was the time to focus. Still, something about being a chunin just didn't sit right with him. Lord Shogun, I must first say how honored and thankful I am for your decision in my promotion. I must ask though, for you to reconsider. For me to become truly useful to you, I must take the path of a combat medical ninja. For that to happen, I must regretfully decline your gracious promotion and instead ask to be promoted to a Tokubetsu Jonin so I may continue my studies of the medical field and further increase my use to you as a sworn Blade. Cyrus never once looked away while speaking to the Shogun, he couldn't show fear now. The Shogun was a very imposing, but respectable man and to show fear or cowardice when asking for such a gift was the most cowardice thing Cyrus could do. So, he looked him in the eye and continued to do so until he was answered, even though every fiber of his being screamed to look away and retreat into the corner.

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals D Block.   Chunin Exam Finals D Block. - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th April 2014, 1:19 pm

Rainer caught the jacket and was in shock. Konrad was in shock. Neither of the two minds in this one body could come up with anything to say. Then Rainer remembered why he hadn't walked out that door. The peace he wanted for his clan, and for the lands. Rainer knew what he wanted to do, standing to face the shogun Rainer bowed. My lord Shogun, I ask that I become one of your blades. I want to bring peace back to this land of delusion, and keep my clan safe. I feel this is the best way to do that. So I only ask that you make me one of your blades, and I will serve you to my dying breath. My lord Shogun's will, will become mine. He could feel the tears swell behind his eyes, and to hide this he moved his arm a bit with sword in hand to bow lower. As his arm moved it barely brushed by his eyes collecting the little shame he would have felt if anyone had seen. He'd hoped the Shogun would accept. He felt he belonged no where else at this point, not even the place he once called home.

Fu Rin Ka Zan
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals D Block.   Chunin Exam Finals D Block. - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th April 2014, 1:33 pm

The Shogun would pause at Roxas' question before recalling the pits, he must of been one of those unlucky academy students which ended up exploring it looking for some sort of thrill. The pit's are like gambling, no one is forced to participate likewise when they see you are young they attempt to warn you away but once your in your in. You only saw the initiation part of the pits which is filled with blood and death, the true purpose is after the initiation once you have cleared all 21 matches in a row to become a leader then it opens up into a fighting competition where the object is not to kill but rather win. The Pit's have been in the west continent long before the Academy was erected and the initiation tradition has been in place long time, by no means do you call those who join innocent, ignorant yes but innocent no, the only issues of potentially forced participation are those nobles who own slaves and make them compete, The Shogun said before finishing and turning his attention to Cyrus, he had said after all, everything he knew about the pits it was a means to gain income and train up potential recruits as well as for retired shinobi, mercenaries and missing nin to all compete to hone their skill and earn cash, similar to playing russian roulette.

A T. Jonin you say, combat medical ninja are rare, you are right about that. The Shogun said before snapping his fingers the vest being replaced with a T. Jonin one, how useful bodyguards were able to fetch things for you and answer you beck and call at the snap of a finger. He wouldn't bother asking Cyrus to wait anyways considering he was a Blade he should of already recieved the memo that all the Blades were scheduled for a meeting with the shogun after the exams, now that the attack commenced it was even more urgent that it occured. Haru and Rainer..you wish to become part of my Blades....there are 4 remaining, Shibuki, Kabutowari, Kiba and Hiramekarei.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals D Block.   Chunin Exam Finals D Block. - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th April 2014, 1:54 pm

The shogun was correct. He hadn't even considered just who exactly had attacked the acaddmy. Once Haru heard thst his own village was apart of it, he was a bit surprised. Though that didn't last nearly as long as it should have. Heh. Now I know they'll try and kill me. If not for my betrayal then to get my kyougan. Hmm, though I doubt they will. Besides, this isn't going to change my mind... He was rooted on becoming stronger. Did he truly have the resolve, the boldness to go againdst his home? The place he was born and spent his childhood. And if he did possess the will, what about his mother? Wha- it echoed in his mind as a bead of sweat trickled down his cheek. What about the friends he made before coming here. He wasn't only betraying his clan. He was betraying the love of his mother and the bonds he had by siding alongside those who would kill anyone that defied the shogun. Would he really choose to go against his family? To betray their trust and strike them down... No... He couldn't. He wouldn't. But, he needed to become stronger. Also, didn't he just pledge his loyalty to the shogun. His word. He couldn't take that back, and he wouldn't. But...what was he to do? ...Fine... The resolution rang within the depths of his mental plane. I will become stronger...

He rose to his feet with a look of determination. Having just out of his own mental debate as the shogun asked for his choice on one of the blades. "I choose the blade Kiba." Haru stood his ground, he would not be swayed from this new path before him.

Kaili Fushicho | Chakra: 10C, 6B, 4A, 2S, 1SS | Stamina: 65 | Voice: #339999
Chunin Exam Finals D Block. - Page 2 336pJsk
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals D Block.   Chunin Exam Finals D Block. - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th April 2014, 2:08 pm

Rainer sighed a bit to himself, he was accepted at least. Putting on his flak jacket felt awkward at first, this changed as he pushed his second arm through the hole. The jacket felt good, almost as if it was meant for him. He knew his clan would be...Rainer shook his head a bit. He thought about things for a second, he wanted guidance. He wanted someone to reassure him that he'd done the right thing. Though he knew at this point, he'd only have himself and Konrad. Hiramekarei, will work I think. He just wanted to get out of here and do something to take his mind off things, though judging by the situation that something was most likely kill rebels. He hoped he didn't run into any Ibara ninja.

Fu Rin Ka Zan
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals D Block.   Chunin Exam Finals D Block. - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th April 2014, 2:21 pm

Roxas accepted the Shogun's answer. It was quite different than he had believed, but now that he thought back on it things did make a bit more sense. Though he still didn't like it. After his question had been answered, Roxas began to make his leave. First things first, he had to check on Mariah to make sure she was safe before heading home away from this madness. He had to meet up with his cousin back at Shi and pick up his Uroktor as well. But he did need some money... Maybe he should end up checking out the pits again...

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals D Block.   Chunin Exam Finals D Block. - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th April 2014, 8:05 pm

So be it. The Shogun said snapping his fingers with Kiba and Hiramekarei appearing on his desk for Rainer and Haru to take once they had done so he would wait for Kimiko's decision but seeing as she was taking rather long he decided to aid a couple of words. Kimiko, if it would help to speed up your decision, Dipugakure is fighting in the West Empires Defense. Cyrus, Haru, Rainer, you are dismissed but before I forget...those are co-ordinates to the meeting point I will be their shortly.. The Shogun said as a bodyguard would body flicker in front of Cyrus seeing as he was the senior Blade out of the three before handing him a scroll and then body flickering back into the shadows. It was time to get things done anyways, and the Shogun would whisper something to a bodyguard before he would suddenly vanish as well presumingly to take care of the forces who had dared attack him.

(Topic End)

Spoiler:
[/spoiler]

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals D Block.   Chunin Exam Finals D Block. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chunin Exam Finals D Block.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2