Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Moonlight Machinations [Open CD]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Moonlight Machinations [Open CD] Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight Machinations [Open CD]   Moonlight Machinations [Open CD] Icon_minitime27th May 2019, 6:28 pm

Travelling was good for the soul, her mother had told her once. To Seiko travelling seemed like a lot of wasted time that she could have spent modifying or perfecting her craft. However she had to admit, the change in scenery was quite pleasant. She glanced up at the moon glittering overhead and reached up, adjusting her glasses for a moment before looking back to what she was doing. Standing before her was a rather short creation, about three foot tall and made of metal.

It was a golem, one of the most well known pieces of Rikigaku craft. This one was particularly intricate however, its face done like a stylised helmet, visor slot empty for now but she knew its eyes would light up when she activated it. She was reaching into its internal mechanisms, humming as she checked over some parts, made sure that nothing was damaged or out of place. Seiko was doing this on one of the main streets of the residential district, not really caring if anyone saw her, it was night and there shouldn't be many wandering around anyway...

~A message to all~

I am always available to help if you need it! Just send me a message here or on Discord, hope you enjoy your time here.

Back to top Go down
Xram Ningyo

Xram Ningyo

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Machinations [Open CD]   Moonlight Machinations [Open CD] Icon_minitime27th May 2019, 6:51 pm

The best and wildest things always happened at night so astha had began using this time too work on two things the first and most important was her running she had too get faster in order to keep up with her peers and she knew that at the moment she could easily get faster with a small amount of grit and dedication. The second task was simply people watching.

A small bead if sweat would drip from astha's face as she rounded another corner in her neighborhood and at a slow pace made her way through the moonlight and down the street. Most of her songs were made while she was able too think camly like this. And with most people sleep no one was around too get in the way expect for the most interesting of people.

Astha was in skimpy clothes tight bottoms and a top only covering just above her stomach allowing her body room to breathe as she exercised. After a good 10 minutes she would turn yet again before noticing the small sounds of machinery and panels moving this however did not catch her attention what did was the humming that she heard causing her too turn a full 180 and notice a girl she had never seen before working on some kind of machine....Astha would pant attempting to catch her breathe placing both hands on her hips as she began matching the tune and working words for it in her mind she would let a smile fill her face as she began walking toward the lady not much older or younger thab herself.

Look at me, I’m building and inventing,
Way, hey, building and inventing
Here at the Inventor’s Lab

There’s a challenge that I want to do
Here’s the process that I will go through

I brainstorm ideas from which to choose
I look for supplies that I can use

Now it’s time to build my innovation
As I work I get more inspiration

I test it out to see what’s wrong and then
I fix and tweak and do the test again

My work is done, the challenge has been met
I think it’s my best invention yet.

Here at the village of labyrinths.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Machinations [Open CD]   Moonlight Machinations [Open CD] Icon_minitime27th May 2019, 10:10 pm

Taigakai walked up next to Seiko, might as well tag along with his cousin and make sure she's not causing trouble in the name of science. His hands rested behind his head as he watched her messing with her golems. "I'm actually surprised you actually went outside. More surprised you went outside further than your room.", he said to her. "Trying to get inspiration for your robots or something?" Taigakai turned to look around, moonlit scenery had some weird calm to it. For the most part, there wasn't much going on. Well, there wasn't until he saw someone walking their way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Machinations [Open CD]   Moonlight Machinations [Open CD] Icon_minitime29th May 2019, 2:59 am

From a nearby tavern, the sound of a scuffle could be heard happening, but unfortunately for Shreesh it was him that was getting the shit kicked out of him currently. He forgot what reason he ended up being stuck in the situation, but all he knew is that he was not suited for a life of combat for sure. That was why he was just going to do the bare minimum in the academy he was forced to enroll in, just so that he wasn't completely useless, but mainly so that he could scope out any potential bodyguards for his future endeavours, though he really wasn't sure what he was going to find while getting a fist in the face. After another minute or so, his body would be tossed out of the tavern, and would land a few feet from the giant mechanical creation that had instantly caught his attention from a blacksmith's point of view. With a groan he would slowly flip from his back onto his stomach then start to stand up. "Hey, How much are you selling this for? I'd love to buy it"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Machinations [Open CD]   Moonlight Machinations [Open CD] Icon_minitime29th May 2019, 7:34 am

Of course there would be distractions. Seiko's teeth ground together for a few moments and she closed her eyes, hands still buried in the guts of her Golem. She took a deep breath through her nose to quell her emotions even if they were already muted... She'd need to find a way to give up more of them. Her steel-grey eyes opened and she looked around at the first two people to approach her, one of which she knew, the other she didn't. The second was dressed in a way that Seiko did not appreciate too much but other than a slight downwards tilt of her lips, there was nothing to hint at that.

After wiping her oiled hands on her skirt, Seiko reached up and took her glasses off, wiping them with the corner of the modest, buttoned shirt she was wearing. "Taigakai. I was not expecting to see you in Nazogakure, I had thought to finally escape from you for a few days." She said plainly before putting her glasses back on and adjusting them, then she turned to the second person. "You seem fascinated. You can watch if you want but..." And at that, some ragged boy was dumped on the street nearby and promptly asked him about her Golem. Her face immediately went into a full frown. "...Do not touch my creations." She finished before turning to address the inebriated fellow.

"No self-respecting Rikigaku would sell their craft. Ask me that again and we'll see where it takes you." She said before sighing and reaching back into her Golem, putting a severed cable against its other part and closing her hand around them, lightning sparking from her palm to fuse the two. She let go and shook her hand before starting to close the panels. "I am Seiko Rikigaku. Depending on who you are, you may be useful to me."

~A message to all~

I am always available to help if you need it! Just send me a message here or on Discord, hope you enjoy your time here.

Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Machinations [Open CD]   Moonlight Machinations [Open CD] Icon_minitime30th May 2019, 5:03 pm

Nazogakure was weird, and with her little meeting with the boy Jinnouchi she found she had plenty of time before turning in for the night. And with such an interesting village, and especially one that didn't know her as the 'little mute freak', she found herself less anxious to be out and about with her friends as back up. She walked right in to a gathering it might've appeared though, one centred around a huge... thing? Stuffing her hands in the pockets of the hoodie she picked up in a nearby store for comfort, and approached the group. New friends were everywhere right? At least that was what an old, and frankly idiotic, teacher back in her academy days had told her.

Approaching, she picked up what seemed the designed of the 'thing' telling off someone else for just touching it. It wasn't hard to tell some things. Namely, don't touch the 'thing'. For now though she just paced around it, curiousity getting the best of her. She kept her hands in her pockets, less chances of being told off by the girl with the glasses. Although... the girl did remind her of a book she was reading recently. And that thought set her off a little. Because... well... the girl in her book was very demanding and cold. And she liked to take command of her female companion. She had to stop that line of thought quickly before it showed. Instead, as she looked up if she caught anyone's attention she would offer a neutral faced wave as a greeting.

Character List
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Machinations [Open CD]   Moonlight Machinations [Open CD] Icon_minitime31st May 2019, 9:24 pm

"Hey, one of these days, you're going to miss this face. Even if you are as plain and grey as possible.", Taigakai said to Seiko, pointing at his own face with a little grin. Even if she did have some snarky response denying it, it would sting but he'd manage. It's not like Seiko ever said something genuinely sweet to him before, and she was only going to get more and more 'technical' on flaws anyway.

He stepped back as it seemed like a crowd seemed to gather. Not really something of a group like something important was happening, but more just people that just so happened to be here. He didn't have to say much if anything about selling the robot. He wasn't going to in the first place. Seiko would sooner turn you into her own robot than sell one. That would make such a great horror game.

Though, he's got to admit, three plus Seiko and him made a party but they strangers were a little too close for comfort. While Seiko seemed to have most of the attention, one of the new faces didn't seem to say much. Well, okay, she didn't seem to say anything and she was walking around looking at the robot. He crossed his arms as he watched the quiet one stare and think. And then she stopped and changed expression and waved at him. Taigakai blinked a couple times and then raised a hand to wave back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Machinations [Open CD]   Moonlight Machinations [Open CD] Icon_minitime5th June 2019, 4:24 am

Shreesh would raises his hands high to show that he had no intentions of touching the golem, as he knew not to touch another "Artists" masterworks, though he was saddened to hear that there was no chance in purchasing this mechanical marvel for his own collection. "No harm no foul my friend, though do you mind if I take a look at how this thing operates?" He would say as he placed his right hand upon the hat on his head, and would then remove it while bowing slightly. "My apologies, the name is Shreesh Issa, aspiring blacksmith and fashion designer" Shreesh would say slightly bowed as his eyes quickly scanned the area, examining those who have gathered around, disappointed that all these people were just children. Who in their right mind would enlist school children into military service, almost sickening as he thought about it. "I meant no disrespect, of course, I am just curious as to what other creators are capable of making."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Machinations [Open CD]   Moonlight Machinations [Open CD] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Machinations [Open CD]
Page 1 of 1