Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A Cross Village Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

A Cross Village Meeting Empty
PostSubject: A Cross Village Meeting   A Cross Village Meeting Icon_minitime10th April 2019, 9:05 am

Iolana felt strange being in such an area. She wasn't exactly the prime of a Fushicho member, but the village wasn't exactly secretive over it's mass of Zakiyoshi clan members. She kept her defining Fushicho traits a secret but it still felt nerve wracking. Especially as neither of her team could come with her. This was going to be utterly terrible! How would they understand her?! This was a huge mistake. She was just stuck with a note pad. Because how else could she talk to those who didn't know sign language.

She sat in the centre of town, feeling the rapid rising anxiety. She wished Chiyo could be here, even Kirai would have been welcome company. She was supposed to meet someone to help them with something, but she didn't know what help she could be. She also knew there was the unspoken aspect to meeting new people, to not enclose herself so much. But damn was that hard. Their sensei had reassured her, but apparently even she wasn't attending. She was meeting one or two people, she didn't even know that. This was a mistake. She knew it.

Character List
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: A Cross Village Meeting   A Cross Village Meeting Icon_minitime10th April 2019, 10:08 pm

Jin wasn't too sure who this mysterious person was, but he had heard that there were people that could help him with his particular issue. Or better yet, there was an indivual that was able to helop him out a bit, or be willing to. However, Jin wasn't the kind of guy to do things for free, so he had a basket of Nazogakure's sweets on his person in order to see if it was a good trade off. If not, he would definately make her a batch of his explosive kunai, he just wanted to help and not feel like he was cheating someone out of something.

"Oh, hey!!"

Jin shouted out and waved to the girl while he arrived at the meeting place. As soon as he did, he offered the basket to her.

"Peace offering, do you accept? Just some cakes and stuff..."

A Cross Village Meeting NJgkASk

A Cross Village Meeting 336pJsk
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: A Cross Village Meeting   A Cross Village Meeting Icon_minitime11th April 2019, 5:38 pm

Iolana looked up as she heard someone calling out. She was the only one there so it only made sense they were talking to her. She looked the opposite way first having not been paying attention to where the voice came from, only to look back and... wow. He was huge. For a moment she completely forgot the note pad she needed to use and immediately went to signing. <"Please tell me you are this huge everywhere,"> Then she viciously shook her head because 'bad Lana', he can't understand your flirting. She raised her hands with her fingers splayed in a sign of apologies, before picking up her notepad and quickly scribbling. "Hello, my name is Iolana. Sorry if this is strange but I am mute." "Miss Clio told me it's unlikely you could understand me so I hope my writing wouldn't be a problem," She wrote the second page as she showed the first to be read. She stood, smiled, tried not to check out his muscles, brushed herself down, failed at not checking out his muscles, and offered her hand to him. Once pleasantries were done she picked up her pad again, "How can I help you then? It was something important? Need a da" The latter part just scribbled out before she finished writing it.

Character List
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: A Cross Village Meeting   A Cross Village Meeting Icon_minitime11th April 2019, 7:50 pm

"Hm? Is this ninjutsu?" Jin didn't really get it, but maybe he suprised her which made her panic jutus or something? Either way, he tried to keep himself from giving off any feeling of being intimidating, but from the way that he looked, maybe he made her feel uncomfortable? "Did I scare you? This is normal for me, looking like this. And trust me, we are the same age, so don't be scared or anything, ok?" But much to his suprise, she didn't speak to him at all. But it wasn't because she didn't want to, it's because she couldn't for some reason.

"Maybe she's shy?"

As she wrote the information on the paper to talk to Jin, he explained his case.

"So i got these two gauntlets.."

Jin pulled two of his gauntlets out on his person and showed them to her.

A Cross Village Meeting 8395ce11ee6e10a12f1ebe6cc8ba4f3a1250064973_large
"They seem dirty but blood seems to deter the rust, i think a specific kind of blood would work. I found it in one of the delves. What do you think? Can you help?"

gauntlets
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: A Cross Village Meeting   A Cross Village Meeting Icon_minitime11th April 2019, 9:09 pm

Iolana looked at him a little lost at the mention to being intimidated. OK sure she was a little intimidated by the idea that they weren't too different in age and he could absolutely break her in half in a few years but she didn't get why she would in that moment. She lifted up his hands to get a closer look at the gauntlets. She showed an intentive side as she examined every inch, rolling them over and tracing fingers over them. After a moment she let go and picked up her pad again, though this time held it in a way that he could just read as she wrote. "I'm a weaponkin to gear is kind of my speciality. But I am lost. You say blood causes an effect?" She paused for an answer. "So I just cut myself? Not a problem. And I am not scared of you. I just don't speak. To anyone." Setting out back down she acted quickly. With one hand she held it out over his gauntlets, and with the other she formed a Chakra Scalpel, cutting herself and letting blood drip from the wound. With her hands busy she just gestured with her face to speak.

Spoiler:

Character List
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: A Cross Village Meeting   A Cross Village Meeting Icon_minitime12th April 2019, 1:31 am

The grey, oily blood of the Weaponkin washes away the rust but there is still something missing, what it instead reveals is a clouded portion, almost like glass that seems to be a different form of tarnish. There is once more another symbol, it is situated where the old symbol used to be which has since faded away after a B rank amount of blood of the weapokin was applied to it. The new symbol is a strange fractal circle with small shards and splinters coming off of it. It glows a very faint pink-purple.

"Hey, Iolana , are you ok? I'm not too sure how you feel about the blood loss. "

Getting a bandage, Jin would start to tie the wound around and took out a small bottle of disinfectant. in otder to make sure that she won't have any problem healing.

"It's not like i'm a medical ninja or anything, to be honest, I got a late start to all of this ninja stuff. But even with the scars i have, it still healed pretty well. Wouldn't want you to get one on my behalf,a nd i'd want you to feel better. "

Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: A Cross Village Meeting   A Cross Village Meeting Icon_minitime12th April 2019, 5:08 am

Iolana watched with utter curiosity as the rust seemed to just vanish under her blood. She'd never heard of anything like this before so she was just fixated. Until he had hold of her hand, already feeling a little dizzy but she immediately put it down to a huge guy who was supposed to be her own age was technically holding her hand. But then she completely snapped out from that, her free hand coming up and moving in front of her mouth like as most shy girls might giggle. Except of course there was no noise from her. She had already prepared for this and gently pushed his hand away with the bandage, her hand already shimmering with chakra, waving it over her other hand as the cut she made was healing over. She was about to start signing again, only to roll her eyes. She began scribbling on her pad again. "So this is all really cool I've never seen something like this. Do you think it needs more blood from another race? "

Character List
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: A Cross Village Meeting   A Cross Village Meeting Icon_minitime13th April 2019, 10:49 am

It seemed as if she had everything covered, already healing from the effects. Which was nice and all, Jin didn't want to get his new friend hurt or injured in any kind of way. But she then started to do something with her hands again, with it going completely over Jin's head. What was that? Was it another way of communicating?

"hmm.."

As she continued to write and ask her question, Jin shook his head.

"No, I think this is a new riddle now, I'm not too sure what to do. Just a new mystery to me, like what you were trying to do before. The way you move your hands, is that another way you communicate with people? Maybe try teaching me, it'll make it more convenient for you when we talk again."

Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: A Cross Village Meeting   A Cross Village Meeting Icon_minitime13th April 2019, 8:15 pm

"This is sign language," Iolana figured it best to answer that part right away through writing on her pad. She was still looking at the gauntlets, trying to understand for herself what was going on. From what little she knew she had picked up that there was something powerful about the gauntlets, possibly being living weapons if they ate her blood, but everything was just shrouded in mystery. "It's not the easiest to learn. Not many in the Republic know it. It would be nice but not many do know it." As she wrote on her pad she was still looking mostly at the gauntlets. It was obvious that the symbols on it were the key but she was clueless. "My team also think they hear me when we bond in my weapon form but I don't know if that is true. And it is a very personal thing to bond."

Character List
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: A Cross Village Meeting   A Cross Village Meeting Icon_minitime20th April 2019, 11:35 am

"Sign Language, so they made an entire language out of using hands? And I bet if you are quick enough, you can make an entire dialouge for others who understand it and other people won't understand either, right? Neat!"

This was a bit exciting for Jin, he never heard of something like that, or even thought that sign language was so unique. At the same time, he thought that this girl didn't have a lot of people to talk to and sometimes it could be difficult to  continue to write things down and she might even run out of paper. He felt like he should try, even if he knew the basics.

"Bonds are important, makes you feel less alone in the world. I'm glad that you found some really good friends like that."
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: A Cross Village Meeting   A Cross Village Meeting Icon_minitime28th April 2019, 8:02 pm

Iolana gave a soft little smile, quickly writing something down. "I'm going to sign some simple things. Hello. Thank you. Goodbye." That seemed a simple start at least, and even then it helped at least some understanding. Setting her pad down, she made the signs slowly, with a large gap between so it was clear she had moved on to the next. Once down she scribbled on her pad again. "This is how I normally talk." Setting it down again, she knew he wouldn't understand her any way but she wanted to still at least show what talking with her would normally be like. <"I am totally wondering what exactly you look like under those because you are huge and I definitely would wanna spend plenty of time seeing just how big you really are."> Knowing of sign language or not, certain words would be clear. Namely 'look', 'huge', 'time' and 'big'. For once she purposely avoided any more obscene words because in such situation it might just be understandable she was saying something dirty.

Character List
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: A Cross Village Meeting   A Cross Village Meeting Icon_minitime1st May 2019, 6:54 am

"Ohooo~" Jin tried to repeat the same simple signs that Iolana was doing for the sake of making sure that he was able to understand what she was teaching him. It wasn't too difficult for Jin, he thought it was actually cool that he could have access to another language with the use of only his hands. "

"Like this?"

Jin would say after doing so, seeking approval from Iolana. However, he did notice that she did have a few key words in there. Moreso, the big and huge part.

"Oh, how did I get so huge? Well, my aura is basically lots and lots of heat, it helps supports muscle growth too and whatnot, so this is a natrual look. I don't think i'll get too bigger as i'll get older, but a perfect size i guess. Sometimes the others make it seem like i'm a lot older than I look haha. As for time, ahh... it's still the afternoon. Are you hungry? We can get some food."

Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: A Cross Village Meeting   A Cross Village Meeting Icon_minitime2nd May 2019, 7:55 pm

If there was one thing Iolana could be pointed out for, is that even when she was very obviously laughing she was still silent as even besides the slight increasing in her breathing. She nodded to let him know he got what she was first teaching him right, but it seemed he completely misunderstood what she fully signed to him, going back to her note pad to talk. "Food night be nice. But I'm curious about this aura you mention now you mention it. " Thank the gods he didn't actually know what she had said.

Character List
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: A Cross Village Meeting   A Cross Village Meeting Icon_minitime7th May 2019, 11:10 pm

"My aura? I'm part cypher, but I do have some bakuhatsu roots. But with that, I guess you can say that an ancestor of mine was excommunicated and had nowhere to go. Had kids, blah blah..and poof I go. So the end result of that is generating an intense amount of heat, throughout my body, it's basically like a sauna. But I guess it means that in winter time and stiff and we are camping, you could just cuddle next to me. "

He didn't like talking about his ancestry too much, but at least he tried to be positive.

"So yeah, heat is my thing. Come close, you'll notice. "

Jin then moved over to lolana, wondering if she could feel the soulfire aura.

Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: A Cross Village Meeting   A Cross Village Meeting Icon_minitime15th May 2019, 12:44 pm

Iolana was hesitant, but her youthfulness got a bit better of her as she stepped in. Just as he said, she felt a hot surge from around him. Without meaning to in turn, her own feeling causing her own form of aura to take over her. Her whole body stiffened as a faint fire overtook her whole body, flickers of feathers that had been flush to her skin standing on end. She didn't use her SolFire all that much because she didn't make use of Fire in her elemental style, but she reacted rather strongly to his aura in turn. Taking a step back she patted herself down as her own fire vanished, along with a powdering of ash from her skin. She collected up her pad again to speak. <"Sorry that's an effect of my clan. I guess a defense mechanism,"> A lie. She was surprised by how hot the air around him was and... he was shirtless.

Character List
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: A Cross Village Meeting   A Cross Village Meeting Icon_minitime26th May 2019, 2:49 pm

Jin was almost surprised at the fact that she had something similar to him, which made him give out a gleeful laugh as he had the most pleasant look on his face. It was someone that was similar to him, which meant she know how it felt even without even being a cypher. "Wow, you have it just like me, or maybe similar. It's almost as if yours came up when mine did, that's really cool. " Jin wanted to know more about her in a sense after seeing that. He wondered what it was, and why it reacted defensively.

"I hope you weren't too startled, it doesn't hurt you or anything. Or better yet, it doesn't work that way. But when you came close, I felt your warmth. Some people can tell the personality of others with numerous methods but after feeling that, I know that you are a very kindhearted person. "

At the very least, Jin was earnest with his words and praise.

Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: A Cross Village Meeting   A Cross Village Meeting Icon_minitime26th May 2019, 8:36 pm

Iolana began to rapidly sign again, before the thought caught up that he wouldn't understand. She also doubted anyone actually fluent would catch what she was saying again. Shaking her head to calm herself down again she picked up her pad, writing just as quickly even. "I'm fine, startled yes because I didn't expect such a hot fee-" At that point she'd rather violently scribbled out the 'feeling' because in her mind it came across... wrong. Especially as he called her kindhearted. If only he knew what she had been saying with her hands. "Thank you though. I feel like you're kind hearted too,"

Character List
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: A Cross Village Meeting   A Cross Village Meeting Icon_minitime1st June 2019, 7:56 am

Well, we got most of the projected experimentation with this gauntlet thing out of the way. We can do something fun instead or even get something to eat. I know I mentioned it before, but I really didn't eat breakfast or anything. We can go together and I really don't mind treating you, sounds good?"

Hey, it was worth a shot. but if she didn't feel like it, maybe she would want to check out all of those dead mummies. That would be pretty cool.

*We can end here if you like.*

Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: A Cross Village Meeting   A Cross Village Meeting Icon_minitime1st June 2019, 11:27 am

Iolana thought about it for a moment, before abandoning her note pad. This was getting awkward and a little annoying. The technique was still new, a girl from this very village having taught her, it was still new though. With her recent burst of Sol Fire she had a minimal amount of ash materia near her. With a wave of her hand she seemed to gather it all up from the ground or brushed from her clothes, then flicked her hand and it towards the ground again in front of them, spelling out what she wanted to say. "Trying new technique. Seems to work. Food sounds good. Would love to be shown a nice place." She let him read, before a thought occured to her how easier this could actually be. He seemed nice enough after all, and the more bonds she had out in the world, the more adaptable she could be. Another flick shifted the ash about. "Can I try something? Hold your hands out."

Character List
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: A Cross Village Meeting   A Cross Village Meeting Icon_minitime22nd June 2019, 3:04 pm

Jin held out his hands without a second thought to it. For now, he trusted this girl and thought that her helping him before was a very nice thing to do for her. Even with the fact that it takes time to write in order to communicate with people, Jin thought that the very least that he could do was to be considerate with her requests and try to entertain them to the best of his ability.

As long as it was something he could do.

"Sure, what's up?"

Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: A Cross Village Meeting   A Cross Village Meeting Icon_minitime22nd June 2019, 5:12 pm

Iolana gave him the little flash of a smile, before her whole body seemed to disintergrate in to an ash cloud, swirling and reforming in his hands in the form of two daggers, revealing herself as a weaponkin. For a moment there was just silence, and then was what seemed a sound of someone stretching, and finally a monotonous feminine voice would reverberate in the back of Jin's mind. <"There. Wow that's better. Faster to talk too. Hope you don't mind this way, I'll do my best not to spy or anything, it's not too hard just don't think anything too seriously. I can't not share and feel emotions though so... just don't get horny, 'kay?"> She said that, but if Jin were to let that thought sit he might feel a slight warmth just below his stomach that seemed to have no real source, so long as he held the daggers that were Iolana.

Character List
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cross Village Meeting   A Cross Village Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Cross Village Meeting
Page 1 of 1