Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zakiyoshi
Admin
Zakiyoshi

Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors   Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors - Page 3 Icon_minitime28th May 2019, 9:41 am

Either way, Kotone had learned something new about how she could use her Stormy Blockade at least. But she had made sure to alert her squad the second the skeletons began to retreat to... somewhere. Deactivating her eyes, she rubbed at them feeling the sting of prolonged use without blinking. ... Could she even blink when using Scrying? A question for later. She was distracted from her own thoughts then by Elias' comments on why he was the one who didn't need protecting. However before she could even say anything, it was her 'scarf' that uncurled and answered for her.

"Miss Kotone does not need your protection Master Dark. And need I remind, she is never alone so long as she bears my summoning tattoo." Kotone just pouted as she met the gaze of her sea serpent companion. "Also she would be very upset if you got yourself hurt," OK she couldn't deny that.

She paused a moment as the decision was left to her, humming and scratching her own chin with one hand, and giving Thadie the same treatment with the other. Kunoichi and familiar in perfect sync. "I agree. Nobody goes alone. But we don't have to." She was thankful for the clones Elias made to investigate. "I say, we wait for the clones to investigate, and then we split up. Elias and I on different sides. I can see through water, not the best method because I have to spread it first but that shouldn't be too difficult, and Elias still has... I think 2 torches? And depending on what the clones encounter, Jin and Thadie can go with whoever benefits them best." She lifted her partner's head to look to her again. "If that's ok with you?"

"We're partners Miss Kotone. And these two are your partners. If you need me you can always summon me back,"

"In that case. Something to fight, that's where I'll go. Something to investigate, that's where Elias goes. Do we agree?"

Character List
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors   Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors - Page 3 Icon_minitime29th May 2019, 7:23 am

The clones would meet... Vastly different fates when they entered the room. The one that entered the room with the light would meet nothing. As it moved, it would enter a large room and didn't seem to collide with anything. Unfortunately it wasn't a shadow clone and thus couldn't be dispelled to relay information nor did Armen share senses with it. However the clone was fine, it seemed like this room had no obvious threats in it.

The other room was... Quite different. As the clone stepped in, it would be standing on a rather large flat space with a massive ramp leading downwards. When it reached the top of the ramp, the rhythmic movement would stop and something would be obvious to everyone, although Armen would feel it a few moments earlier due to his vibration sensory. When something is so low, so slow, it appears like part of the background, nearly impossible to notice. When it changes however, it's the most noticeable thing in one's surroundings however. The breathing changed.

Whatever was in that room took a deep breath, its lungs and slight movements shifting the entire room as it woke up. To Armen's sensory... Whatever this was extended far past his longest sensory but echoes of its vibrations came slowly, without entering into the room the easiest guess was that this thing was easily over a hundred feet in length. There was the sound of claw on stone and scales grinding as it shifted around before something gargantuan scattered the clone and a split second later, a claw the size of three people together cleaved through the wall, thankfully missing the actual people standing in the doorway. With that done, the rumbling and heavy vibrations continued as the creature moved away, at least according to any vibration sensory.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors   Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors - Page 3 Icon_minitime29th May 2019, 8:10 pm

Eli listened with understanding to what Jin had to say. In honesty he probably had the strongest reasoning as to why splitting up wouldn't be a good idea. But Elias came to find everything there is about this place and hopefully learn its secrets that may come in handy someday. Then it was time for the tie breaker, Kotone. As Thadie said her peace, Kotone would then make a choice outside the ones that the other two had made. But nonetheless, Eli liked her idea especially since it was closer to his. " It's settled we will do as Koton...!!" At that moment he began to feel strange movements coming from on direction. He'd look on until finally a massive claw would come bursting through the wall. The claw missed the group but the thought of what could've happened lingeredas his sensors felt like the creature was retreating. He'd then look back at his team , " So , its like i said we must do exactly as Jinnouchi said! He's in charge anyway....sooo lets go that way" He'd then start nudging his ground quietly along towards the path with the clone that had experienced nothing.

As Eli moved forward he'd pick up the pace a bit hoping that the others would follow. It didnt take long after for the clone to signal to them that the cost was clear, but Elias had hoped that the creature would possibly follow them here. If it didnt then maybe the group can take the time to make an important decision. Upon catching up with the clone Eli would speak his mind, " If that thing doesnt follow us then that means its guarding something precious. But.. i cant tell what it is and i dont know if we can handle it. Whats the call do we stay this course or plan an ambush?"

Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors - Page 3 Tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors   Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors - Page 3 Icon_minitime1st June 2019, 7:45 am

Jinnouchi was a little bit confused as to how quickly things were moving. It seemed as the clones were the ones testing the waters at first and then started to get a move in with how far they were supposed to go. But he didn't believe he was wrong necessarily. He just had their safety in mind and didn't want anything negative or bad to occur while they were under his watch. Sure, that's almost impossible due to the fact that they lived in the ninja world, but the man had a dream to fulfill and he wanted his friends to be there as well.

" Alright, glad we managed to come to a safe agreement. I'm not too sure what the clones saw, but let's start going in the direction Elia suggested. The main point is us sticking together and not biting off too much we can't chew. But if by some chance we do, we took care of it. "

Jin said this as he followed along.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin
Zakiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors   Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors - Page 3 Icon_minitime1st June 2019, 11:37 am

"Eli with the clones and plans." She patted both her team mate's on the back as they retreated back to where they were less likely to be squashed by some hulking creature. His idea made sense after all, if it followed then it was just a wandering beast most likely, if it backed back up, then it was smarter than a mindless beast and was protecting something. Either way it gave them a chance to be more prepared if they needed to fight. "Lemme take the rear, I'll see what it's up to, and if it's really a threat... I'll blast it," Even if they might've struggled to see it she was grinning and taking up a spot at the back of their trio. With her dojutsu back on she set her eyes out towards the creature, making out if she could actually see it physically, or at least through Scrying in the puddles left behind from the fight with the skeletons. "Jin, you got my back," If she saw anything at all out of the ordinary, she would immediately relay it to her party.

Character List
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors   Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors - Page 3 Icon_minitime18th June 2019, 6:44 pm

As they moved into the room with the light, they'd find it was quite empty, or at least it was currently. Strange clusters of a sort of thread-like material had been set up like nests nearby and covered the room, hidden in the gloom but they were all empty and ever so slightly sticky to the touch. As they moved deeper into the room they'd find where the light was coming from. A robotic creature was lying on the ground on its side, the light pulsing softly from deep within it.

To anyone with a good knowledge of Fauna, it was clearly an Akura Vashimu, a large scorpion-like Fauna covered in crystals. Much of its body had been turned to machinery however but it was mostly damaged and rusted now. Elias, due to being a Rikigaku, would likely recognise the work of a Lobos Engineer. The Lobos was destroyed but they might be able to find some salvageable parts if they decided to tear it apart for scrap, especially if they wanted to find the proper source of the light as it was pulsing from deep within the Akura.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors   Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th June 2019, 11:43 am

After standing around for a few minutes hoping that the creature would come to them, it didn't. Now the group could've just followed through with their plans and set an ambush for the creature in a gamble to see if it was indeed protecting something valuable. Fortunately there was a sudden change of heart. They came to learn the truth about their origins; looting was not their main priority. So keeping to the objective they've decided to move forward. Much to their advantage Elias would then spotted a Lobos. Of all things a lobos being all the way down here. But this lobos had seen better days for sure. It looked destroyed but to Elias this was an opportunity to salvage parts. So he'd move towards it and start taking it apart, hoping to harvest its crystals, good parts, and light source.

Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors - Page 3 Tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors   Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors - Page 3 Icon_minitime22nd June 2019, 3:02 pm

Jin also started to search the place as well, not really knowing what he was looking at.

"All of this technology and things of the sort, maybe there were some ninja robots that were being made here and the skeletons are a result of that? What do you think?"

It was a bit of an ignorant thing to say, but it wasn't as if Jin knew what he was looking at anyway, he was just hoping to find something useful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin
Zakiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors   Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors - Page 3 Icon_minitime22nd June 2019, 5:17 pm

"Well... it's a Fauna at least? I dunno, I only really know aquatic ones," Kotone said with a shrug, not feeling she needed to watch their backs longer. They weren't followed by the big hulk so she was able to focus forwards rather than back. "Eli, this is your clan's speciality right?" Stories of Himiko and her friends suggested there was something like this for his clan, right? "Still, that's not a terrible idea. Remember the black castle? Reanimated bodies, it's not too much of a long shot that Pandora might've done something similar back in the day." A bit of a mix of cultures and was likely not the case, but Kotone was talking things through to both herself and her team.

Character List
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors   Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors - Page 3 Icon_minitime22nd July 2019, 1:31 pm

A lot of the Lobos was unfortunately rusted or ruined from extreme combat damage but a few very important pieces would manage to be saved. One of the claws was still in good working order and was mechanical in nature, looking like it could easily be put to use as a puppet weapon or modified for combat use by a Lobos engineer. Several of the large crystals were still in good shape and pulsing with chakra. Lastly there was the source of the blinking light, a small black cube buried deep in the guts of the Akura Vashimu. When it was pulled out by Elias it beeped softly and his Rikigaku Digitize HUD popped up with a little message stating that "LOBOS 113.AKV.BLKBX is requesting access" with a small pair of boxes underneath with a Y and an N.

As for the others, hunting around, Jin would find a sword, quite long and lacking a handguard, with a series of wicked barbs on the back side of the blade. As for Kotone, she would instead find a skull, although it was seemingly crafted of some kind of metal and had a pair of gleaming gems for eyes, she'd need to get closer and pick it up to fully ascertain what type of gems they were though.

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors   Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors - Page 3 Icon_minitime25th July 2019, 12:24 pm

Elias would leave the options on his screen. This cube might hold answers that he's been looking for. As his team mates scavenge the place they'd find other artifacts as well. All these findings only made Eli want to go further. They still haven't met back up with  those lanky specters from earlier. But before he can suggest that they go forward he'd be reminded of how much time has already past. " Let's mark this place and head out. We've been gone for hours , if we dont get back the village may come looking and find this place. "  Eli would wait for the final decision, clicking yes on the screen and if his team so decides  they'd leave together and investigate their findings.

[/Exit]

Last edited by Elias on 26th July 2019, 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin
Zakiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors   Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors - Page 3 Icon_minitime26th July 2019, 6:03 am

Kotone scowled as she picked up the skull, seeing the gems in it's eyes first and thinking there could well be something about them to stand out. Only as she was up close did she notice it was not a typical skull. It was ornate, and crafted. "Yeah, we've been out for a good while. I think this could be something too, it just... really stands out," She commented and held up the skull for her team to take a look over. With such low light it was hard to make out any detail "C'mon, let's get back and... err... Oh god I must be filthy from all the dirt down here. We get back, we change in to something clean, then I'll treat you boys to milkshakes, yeah?"

[exit]

Character List
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors   Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors - Page 3 Icon_minitime29th July 2019, 10:27 pm

(Didn't know I was holding anyone up, I'm really sorry!)

"A Sword, with thorns on it?"

Jin looked at the sword, examining it a bit before putting it away. He had no idea what it was for or what it could be used for , but the one thing that Jin knew most of all was that he was no good when it came to riddles. He still had those gauntlets from the time he went to explore the floating castle, still not being able to figure out its function or find out what it wanted him to do. It would be a challenge for Jin at the time being, he might need some help with this again.

"All they ever do is offer puzzles. The adventure is fun and all, but we still haven't even figured out how the items we got works last time.  The chunin exams are coming soon as we have a bunch of stuff we can't even use yet. But you know what! Gratitude! We should appreciate the fact we have it in the first place."

With that being said, Jin left with his friends after nodding at Eli and marking the spot they left off.

-Exit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors   Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ibara Delves Lvl1 : Return To The Ancestors
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3