Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th March 2019, 6:42 pm

Mei realised her Prison technique had failed all too soon. And so she was resigned to the fate in which it wrought. She'd put up a damn good fight if she would say so herself, but a move or two wrong in the early stages had truly set her back without much in the way of recovery. She grunted as she stood sharp against the bulls onslaught from the side, feeling pain shooting through her arm and shoulder. But she also noticed the bigger golem was gone. "Why is it always the giant golems," She spoke to herself, before closing her eyes, deactivating her dojutsu, and raised her hands. "Yeah you got me," She wasn't going to fall for the 'shoes' bit. "I forfeit." She'd burned a lot of chakra, her specialty for crystals being a saving grace in conservation. "Some serious fire power, I don't think I can beat you at this point in my development."

As the stage was reset, Mei brushed herself down, stretched off her aching limbs and wrapped a bandage around her arm where the bulls had cut her. "You're a real contender Elias. All that talk isn't just for show. You too Kotone," She glanced between the two she had thought. "I just hope we get to have a real fight. I feel my Crystal Prison technique caught you quite off guard. I didn't expect you to go all watery like you did either." With Elias being the closer, she offered her hand towards him in a fist. "But I'll beat you next time. Give me a call when you're in Dipugakure, give me the home turf advantage."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] - Page 3 Icon_minitime28th March 2019, 11:54 am

The fight had ended before his onslaught can continue. He was also a bit relieved since he didn't know how long he could control the situation. The power and mastery that his opponent displayed throughout the fight was incredible. Had he not gathered the small bits of information from Kotone's bout ; he probably would met the same fate.  But alas, he has once again emerged victorious remaining undefeated among the genin he has met thus far. This of course excludes his own teammates, since he has yet to fight them to a point of decision.  He'd stand there listening to her comment on his "fire power" and that only made him grateful for his parents for pushing him to study and go outside the box on his development.

He heard everything she had to say and as she fist bumped his clone, it would revert back to powder, along with every lodestone earth technique and rumble on the field.  Suddenly she'd hear his voice coming out of an egg pod that were also reverting to powder. "U..You're amazing Mei!" he'd say with his nervous stutter. He had hoped that after sparing that the nerves would go away. But her acknowledgment just added more pressure for him. He'd then gesture for a fist bump but if she decides to give him one back he'd greedily attempt to get some more contact by switching it into a hand shake. Which would ultimately look like an awkward  paper covers rock situation."HAHA YA! U'LL KICK MY ASS FOR SURE! wait.. you're from dipugakure? why would ya have turf advantage? well its cause its your home ,duh! HAHAHA!"

New Tech Used:

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th April 2019, 3:21 pm

Mei just looked on more confused by the switch up, thinking she had the right version of Elias only for it to fade in to the metal dust once again. Only the real followed this up by grabbing the fist she made in his palm, she thought she was being obvious by what she intended but he made a mistake. Thinking that over with what she knew of Elias so far it really only left two options open. He was messing with her, or it was just his being nervous now they weren't fighting any more. She just took it as either, feeling it best to move along with either possibility. "Yes I'm... why are you just holding my hand like that? Is this some sort of hazing ritual? Induct me in to your gang." She looked over to the rest of the assembled people who were remaining quiet. "It's Kotone isn't it? She's the leader of your gang. The big guy is the face, a front, in that case." Now she was just making things up as she went in case it was the nerves with Elias.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th May 2019, 12:12 pm

Eli would giggle nervously as Mei spoke. He'd also keep a hold on her fist even after she brought attention to how weird that was. So as an attempt to save face he's nervously shake her fist in a fashion resembling what can only be described as a closed fist hand shake. This of course only made him seem even more like a creep who is now prolonging physical contact. Mei would then look over to his teammates before showing shades of her more analytical teammate by making deductions of the roles that each person would play. Doing that of course didn't come without error, but Eli would only correct her with a false statement which at the time he believed would make him sound really cool. "Nah gurl dems my sons! You know dey look up to me. Im more of like the older brotha figure you know what im sayin? Like , like im just soo strong with like such a big heart ,ya know. Das my weakeness right there, i gotta big heart." He'd pause a bit to see if the big heart comment would do anything for Mei. If she didnt seem too into that he'd switch up quick, " BUT IM HEARTLESS! I snatch a matara(nigga) quick! End dey whole life right now, ya feel me. But like im smart too so i try to stay cool, im cool ya dig?"

He's pause for a second but for some reason it just seems like he cant settle with the impression hes leaving. Its as if he feel like the more shots he takes the better she'll think of him. Finally he got to the point where he either lets her go or come up with a good follow up. "COME HOME WITH ME!" his eyes would widen realizing that he said something really forward and had left himself open for rejection. He'd look around at his teammates for an assist and finally he'd say, " Let's all come home with me. Haha! Like lets all chill and sleep over and shit. Ill even get Gado to slide through if he and the fight club peeps feel... My place hella dope too, c'mon lets slide." Eli would finally let go off her fist and begin to lead the way hoping that the others would follow.

[/exit]
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th May 2019, 12:33 pm

Kotone rushed up on to the two and threw her arms around the both of them. "Woo! That was super awesome! You're both so strong!" She was clearly incredibly excited, showing that off even more just as she was bouncing on her feet, even as she paced a little. "Mei with those awesome looking big dragons, and Eli just showing off all this earth stuff and owning the field. The exams are gonna be so, so, so awesome!" She clearly needed a minute to calm down, and even realised this herself. Even if she was still bouncing with each step she took a little circle lap around the group to calm.

She stopped and returned back only as Elias mentioned the idea of everybody just hanging out at his place, missing the initial call that it could have been just for Mei before the invite was extended. She'd been by often but she hadn't really spent a whole lot of time. "Yeah! Let's crash Eli's room." She was just back to excited. She couldn't help it. "I mean, I gotta run home and grab some PJs but then oh-wait-yeah Mei you're not from around here right? I can lend you something if you'd like." By the time she stepped Elias was already beginning to head off, and she in turn turned to run to catch up. "I call dibs on the bed!" She called out, definitely close enough that Elias could have heard her.

Learning:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th May 2019, 6:33 pm

Due to Miscalculations:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3