Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Assault on the Black Fortress begins on Monday the 15th of October, be ready!

Share | 

Landing Zone - Sewer Grate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Savannah

PostSubject: Landing Zone - Sewer Grate   6th October 2018, 2:48 pm

Mod Post - This is the Meeting Area for the Sewer Grate, those who requested for this particular landing zone in the An Ominous Shadow topic please post here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Sewer Grate   15th October 2018, 1:39 pm

The Fortress itself was silent but the ground beneath was not. Every so often a gate would open and disgorge another helping of the Undead to the battle beneath. Some were borne aloft on the wings of skeletal Condors, others just accepted the fall, slamming into the dirt before rising on broken limbs or crawling along the ground hissing in an echo of agony that they could no longer hear. Fire and lightning and wind sputtered along the ground, ruining trees and scorching the undead where they stood. Here and there were worse creatures, massive golems made of sharp bone and rotting meat, robed figures that cast out knives in the hundreds or unleashed bolts of flashing corpselight. It was hard fought but it was not the focus...

Several clearings had been opened up, eight to be exact, not quite equally apart from one another, ready to send teams up to the Fortress above to stop the constant onslaught, there had been barely a break for the past twelve hours, medics were on their last legs trying to keep casualties to a minimum and the longer it went on, the worse it got for the people on the ground. It was up to several groups of genin to fight against the remaining undead threat in the Fortress to save their comrades...

This was likely the least pleasant of the Landing Zones but the stealthiest. The Sewer Grate was disgorging a constant flow of dirty black and green fluid from the side of the Fortress, the opening wasn't large but it was definitely large enough to stand up in and sneak through. Who knew what lurked in that fetid water however...

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Landing Zone - Sewer Grate
Page 1 of 1