Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Assault on the Black Fortress begins on Monday the 15th of October, be ready!

Share | 

Landing Zone - Southern Gateway

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Savannah

PostSubject: Landing Zone - Southern Gateway   Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:47 pm

Mod Post - This is the Meeting Area for the Southern Gateway, those who requested for this particular landing zone in the An Ominous Shadow topic please post here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Southern Gateway   Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:42 pm

The Fortress itself was silent but the ground beneath was not. Every so often a gate would open and disgorge another helping of the Undead to the battle beneath. Some were borne aloft on the wings of skeletal Condors, others just accepted the fall, slamming into the dirt before rising on broken limbs or crawling along the ground hissing in an echo of agony that they could no longer hear. Fire and lightning and wind sputtered along the ground, ruining trees and scorching the undead where they stood. Here and there were worse creatures, massive golems made of sharp bone and rotting meat, robed figures that cast out knives in the hundreds or unleashed bolts of flashing corpselight. It was hard fought but it was not the focus...

Several clearings had been opened up, eight to be exact, not quite equally apart from one another, ready to send teams up to the Fortress above to stop the constant onslaught, there had been barely a break for the past twelve hours, medics were on their last legs trying to keep casualties to a minimum and the longer it went on, the worse it got for the people on the ground. It was up to several groups of genin to fight against the remaining undead threat in the Fortress to save their comrades...

This gate held images of prowling predators, glowing eyes that seemed to follow anyone that stared at them, claws that glinted in the wan light. A feeling of deep paranoia fell from this doorway, suffusing anyone that stared upon it for too long. They felt like prey and deep in their mind their instincts screamed at them to flee before whatever predator was behind the door broke free.

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Noharu

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Southern Gateway   Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:59 pm

For the first real time noharu and his team would bare witness to full scale combat, indeed the situation here was very bad but they had been instructed to focus on their tasks. Though he knew this he couldn't help but glance back at the onslaught of undead and monsters that came from the fortress for the first time his steel nerve wasn't so tough he was a bit nervous but, he knew he'd have to be focused from here on out his eye's would lock on the fortress when the harpax they were supposed to take would launch, he'd nod and check to see if his team was ready because once it locked on they knew to go. He'd try to smile through his already knotted gut and then he'd lead the way moving up the chain at C-Rank speed towards the fortress his eyes aiming on tracking even the slightest movements. Until he'd either encounter something or reach the fortress first though his mind would race heavily with what they were running into.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Herose

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Southern Gateway   Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:36 am

obivously noharu wasn't the only one nervous as it could be show on Ahmya's face despite her eyes peircing into the ground. She would position herself on the ground in a position with her legs crossing each pther and her hands on top of her legs, she inhaled deeply held it for a few seconds then released the air from her nose, then repeated this process several times. Although it wasn't working to keep her from being nervous it probably would give off the perception that she was on point with everything; it felt like eternity passed by before noharu finally decide to scale the harpax, once he made up his mind and finally went Ahmya jumped up from the ground and followed behind him at C- Speeds.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Southern Gateway   Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:59 am

Unlike the other two, Diana wasn’t nervous or anxious in fact she didn’t know what to feel about the about the entire situation if she was, to be honest. All she knew was that she needed to go up there and deal with the situation then come back home, hopefully, alive and not in a body bag. Popping a piece of gum in her mouth she silently waited until the other two she was with managed to get a grip of themselves before following them up the harpax at bullet release speeds. “I wonder what we’ll see once we get up there?” She said deciding to break the ice since everyone else was silent.

Diana:

Vivaan :

Maleficent :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Southern Gateway   Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:37 am

The chain was pulled taut quickly after it was launched, the mechanism sending it soaring easily into the sky. After that for the first long while it was a simple run up the chain, nothing seemed to happen, everything was calm. The sounds of fighting and the smells of blood and death would occasionally float up to them from where they were high above the battlefield.

Of course, such a peace was never to last. As they drew within two hundred feet of the Fortress, creaking and clacking echoed out and from holes torn at the sides of the Gateway, a pair of creatures extricated themselves. They were... Ostensibly spiders, however they were massive and they also appeared to be made entirely of bone. They were easily twelve feet long and eight tall, joints creaking. Their 'faces' were crafted from dozens of human skulls, cracked and torn apart to fit into the right places to simulate the look of a spider, it's mandibles were made of connected jawbones and they started to skitter forwards, one on top of the chain, the other moving under it and running along upside down.

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Noharu

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Southern Gateway   Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:05 am

Noticing that they were in danger noharu would signal for them to halt with a closed fist while he would press forward slightly maybe 10 ft ahead, he'd inhale deeply and let out a gigantic electro ball after forming handseals to meet the creature on the top approaching fast. He initially didn't see the other one until his attack had gotten further away from him the illumination it cast had it's benefits, this was to test this creatures reaction to see what it could do and what damage it would be able to withstand there's another on the underside of the line one we have to stop their approach we can't get caught up here.this is a bad place to get into a fight guys let's make this quick. luckily before he engaged fully his raidengan had been activated to stage one to better track it's movement and since he'd spotted the other it was easier for them to be aware and counter measures

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Southern Gateway   

Back to top Go down

Landing Zone - Southern Gateway
Page 1 of 1