Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Assault on the Black Fortress begins on Monday the 15th of October, be ready!

Share | 

Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   2nd November 2018, 7:23 am

When the door in the floor opened up, nothing seemed to happen at first. The scent of ancient, rotted flesh, almost sweet, floated up through the tunnel that had been carved straight down. A rusted ladder was set into the wall but it was missing half its rungs. Thankfully they were shinobi. At the base of the tunnel, about forty feet down, was the floor. It would be easy enough getting down the tunnel, although the wiry cobwebs, more like thin metal than silk, and dust would be a bit annoying.

Then they reached the Mausoleum. The room was huge, one hundred feet by two hundred feet and was suffused with a deep smell of rot and decay. Without powerful endurance, keeping one's meal in this place wouldn't be easy, the smell was everywhere and covering the nose just wouldn't work. The room was filled end to end with coffins, most of them had been smashed open. In some of them, the glint of metals would be seen, the hilt of a weapon would stick out of one or two of them and anyone with enhanced smell would be able to sense some stranger smells floating through the room but they'd be hard to pinpoint.

Then the weeping started and the clank of chains. Moving through the room was a figure, easily ten foot tall although it was hunched over. Maggot-ridden flesh sloughed off its body every time it moved and it sniffled and whimpered as it moved, its hands covering its face. Old rusted chains covered its body and were stretched out across the room to different anchor points, sixteen in total. Five had already been broken. It seemed to move without aim until it bumped into a coffin. Its whimpering would turn into a scream of pure rage and hatred and it would slam its fists down into the coffin, shattering stone and metal with ease before going back to covering its face and crying. Would they try and loot the room, dealing with the Rust-Stained Shackled or would they flee?

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   3rd November 2018, 3:57 pm

Kotone INSTANTLY regretted descending once the stench hit her nostrils. She had dealt with bodies before, it came a little with the territory, but this smell was the absolute worst. She pinched the bridge of her nose once she hit the bottom and waited for the three of them to be down there together before continuing more around the room. As soon as she heard the weeping and rattle of chains she turned in it's direction, letting her still active dojutsu get a better look at the hulking, crying figure. She looked back to her team mates, signalling for them to look around without saying it aloud, before walking that little bit closer to the creature. She tapped Thadie on the side of the head twice, their unspoken signal for 'watch out'. The two were very much aware of the chained creature. "Hello? Are you ok?" Speaking without vomitting from the smell was difficult, but she couldn't exactly turn down someone upset. Maggot ridden or not.

Character List
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elias

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   3rd November 2018, 5:00 pm

The smell was soo dreadful. Elias had to pause for a moment and focus himself on not vomiting. This place was truly disgusting but He'd show some reverence to the bodies that are laid to rest here. It was entirely possible that the bodies here can be considered the bodies of his people since they are technically on medjay soil. At least that's what he'd presume having little to no knowledge of his actual family history other than being from the lost medjay culture.  While the team descended safely Eli's eyes would fixate on the shiny items around.  With all the dead around last thing he'd want is for them to use those. He'd slowly start to understand why some of the coffins would have metals in them and weapons. He'd be reminded that in the past medjay were buried with their earthly possessions. This may or may not be the case here but Elias figures that it'd be better served with him and his team rather than fading away in here.  So while Kotone dealt with the massive creature he'd start by tapping  the hilts that he could see and digitize them , storing them in his digital storage. As for the other metals that he can see he'd start to pile them up in a corner. He knew they couldn't stay here but if these metals were of any value he'd put them all in one coffin and attempt to digitize said coffin. Hopefully Jin has found a way out by now, or maybe his Earth Born sensory and capability interface  would pick something up.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   4th November 2018, 4:15 am

With the way things were for the moment, Jin wondered if this was a good call for him to take the team inside such a place, potentially endangering them. Either way, the creature that was moving about in pain, even though it looked somewhat harmless due to the fact that it was restricted, Jin was still on alert and wanted to be sure that everyone was careful and secure.

"Be careful Kotone, cry out if anything happens. Elias, i'm going to look for a way out of here."

Jin said this as he began searching the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   7th November 2018, 11:25 pm

Unfortunately for the team, they had made quite a fatal error in this room. The moment Kotone opened her mouth to talk to Thadie, the creature snapped its head around to stare at the group and froze. It didn't have much of a face left, most of it had been ripped off or fallen off from necrosis due to how long it had been trapped down here. Blackened, rotted bone was visible under the flesh and its jaw was incredibly distended, swinging back and forth under its face.

Then Jin spoke and all hell broke loose. With a horrendous scream the beast charged and slammed into a coffin, shattering it and sending shrapnel spraying out at B-Rank speeds due to the force of its charge. However it halted it and swung its arms around, one of the anchor points on the wall was released with a loud ping and a chain whipped out long enough to smash across every single member of the group if they didn't stop it, dragging them along to slam into the other wall. Fortunately, it wasn't moving very quickly.

Due to this, Eli's looting was cut a bit short and he'd only be able to grab two weapons, although he'd need to wait until later to find out how strong they were or if they were rusted to hell and back....

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   9th November 2018, 1:02 pm

Kotone cringed and stepped back as the hulking creature turned towards the group, and Thadie was already getting ready for offensive attacks from the chained beast. But with everything she could see, and her dojutsu really was not helping, somehow this was basically a corpse living. And despite the smell nauseating her, it was this realization that made her truly sick to her stomach. And Thadie was prepared for when the beast began to charge, slamming the coffin and it was the sea serpents' turn to handle that. Both familiar and partner could swear that the Stormy Blockade was becoming their go-to attack, but it was working so far for sure. And Thadie had the technique ready in a way to stop that shrapnel in it's tracks to protect the team. And Kotone was readying herself to follow it up. If this beast were truly dead, that should make it softer right? She molded the chakra she needed, feeling the strain on her chest to hold that much pressurised water in, and released in a flurried jet. She knew an attack was coming, but she hoped her team could handle to protect her from the blow whilst she focused on her offense. She poured a C-rank of chakra through her body, her speciality with water enhancing that to the point that some might expect a total of A-rank of chakra, and released the torrent at the hulk's legs with an S-rank of damage behind it. From logic, it wouldn't die again, so disabling it somehow should be best. Whilst her team worked at their own deal, she focused on keeping the water flowing, moving across the hulk's legs aiming to keep it crippled.

Spoiler:

Character List
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elias

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   9th November 2018, 1:43 pm

The smell of the place was starting to become unbearable. The group would need to start moving fast if they don't want to end up passing out from the smell alone. With that in mind Eli continued with his looting plan when it was momentarily halted by the massive creature losing its temper. Everything seemed as if it was about to go south, when Kotone would unleash her wrath at it. Stormy blockade used to protect her and Jinnouchi from the shrapnel  and with a mighty high pressured blast of water, Kotone attempted to level the beast.  The beast's crazed movements also caused a large chain to come lashing towards the group.  This was nothing Jin couldn't handle on his own. So placing a bit of trust in his team, he'd continue with his looting and complete it leaving Jinnouchi to destroy the massive chain before it hit anyone.

This of course didn't mean that Elias wouldn't be vigilant. He'd  follow up Kotone's assault  by splitting the ground underneath the creature( away from kotone) causing it to drop 40ft below. If all attacks were successful the creature's lower body would be rendered obsolete and its torso would either hit the ground hard, or dangle from the chains. Meanwhile the ground above the creature would close in on it from top to bottom at the same speeds that it opened(A-rank).  Not knowing much about the opposition, Eli remained ready to defend Kotone or Jin if need be, especially if his assessments are correct. Having looted all he could in that coffin, he'd share his mind with his team. " Yo Jin, we're gunna need that way out now. If im peepin dis correctly, then the creature had 16 chains and like 4 or 5 broken one. For some reason buddy just went mad cause Jin aint got dat sweet throat. From there it lost anotha one of dem chains which big dawg handled. Creature dun fucked wit da wrong one and got most of its lower body blown off, so im guessin dat means the chains too. Now, I aint an undead expert but Stormy blockage was protecting us from something which came at yall with some force, and that chain Jin took care of had force too, meanwhile dat thing chained down heavy. I guess what im saying is the more chains it breaks the harder it'll come at us. Im hoping my follow up plus the remaining chains could keep it down but. I dunno and dis place stinks so lets roll the fuck outta here. I got all the stuff here anyway n couldn't find like secret messages or anything. " Eli would await for Jin's instructions on where to go next in the meantime he figured he'd need something. He'd signal Kotone to take a leg from the massive creature, one for the both of them. Hopefully they can use that for something.

New Tech Used:

Reserves:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   11th November 2018, 5:35 am

With the shrapnel moving, Jin was hoping that Kotone could at least dodge the shrapnel before continuing on with her water jutsu. He could trust Eli to be a bit away from the projectile as he was looking around in the room for other things. As for Jin, his B rank reaction time and B rank speed was more than enough to notice the incoming projectiles and move out of the way rather skillfully. With a quick dodge out of the way, Jin then began to draw his sword in order to perform an Iaido slice at B rank speeds to deal A rank physical damage in the form of a physical heat wave in order to counter the chains clashing about.

Once again, Jin was taking advantage of his advanced reaction time in order to protect his friends from harm. He wasn't going to let anything happen to them, not if he could help it. After successfully protecting them, Jin would retract his sword and look around for an exit still.

"I don't know why it attacked but with the smell getting stronger with each passing second, our time here is also getting pretty short. "

Spoiler:

OOC: 27.5 feet is physical attack range
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   

Back to top Go down

Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2