Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Assault on the Black Fortress begins on Monday the 15th of October, be ready!

Share | 

Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah

PostSubject: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   6th October 2018, 2:46 pm

Mod Post - This is the Meeting Area for the Eastern Gateway, those who requested for this particular landing zone in the An Ominous Shadow topic please post here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   15th October 2018, 1:44 pm

The Fortress itself was silent but the ground beneath was not. Every so often a gate would open and disgorge another helping of the Undead to the battle beneath. Some were borne aloft on the wings of skeletal Condors, others just accepted the fall, slamming into the dirt before rising on broken limbs or crawling along the ground hissing in an echo of agony that they could no longer hear. Fire and lightning and wind sputtered along the ground, ruining trees and scorching the undead where they stood. Here and there were worse creatures, massive golems made of sharp bone and rotting meat, robed figures that cast out knives in the hundreds or unleashed bolts of flashing corpselight. It was hard fought but it was not the focus...

Several clearings had been opened up, eight to be exact, not quite equally apart from one another, ready to send teams up to the Fortress above to stop the constant onslaught, there had been barely a break for the past twelve hours, medics were on their last legs trying to keep casualties to a minimum and the longer it went on, the worse it got for the people on the ground. It was up to several groups of genin to fight against the remaining undead threat in the Fortress to save their comrades...

The Eastern Gate was plain other than the image of a sword emblazoned on it and the cracked, inhuman skull that it was punched through. Something felt primordially wrong with this door, as though whatever behind it was not of this world, not of this dimension. The feeling warped further as no one could accurately guess the size of the door, it seemed too small compared to the others or far too large, none could tell.

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   16th October 2018, 5:40 pm

Kotone shuddered just looked up at the floating fortress. To think this was the team's first big mission as the trio. It was certainly more impactful than digging for minerals with Eli or running errands around the village. Supposedly they would be ascending on chains and that just sounded strange. But it sounded safe enough for getting up there. But the constant falling bodies? Surely they would going to cause a problem. Taking a deep breath she stood with her team. She knew they weren't like her, they had their own beliefs, but they hoped she wouldn't mind her moment as she grabbed their hands either side of her. "Goddess Kikuri, protect my path, watch this daughter of the seas as she sinks in to the unknown. Let her eyes witness your guiding spirits, and let those who came before be there to greet us upon our return," She opened her eyes again and smiled to her team, letting go of their hands, double checking she had her vials, and was perfectly ready to go.

Character List
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elias

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   16th October 2018, 11:03 pm

The Dreamer.

"Goddess Kikuri, protect my path, watch this daughter of the seas as she sinks in to the unknown. Let her eyes witness your guiding spirits, and let those who came before be there to greet us upon our return..""LATE return!" Elias added to the prayer as he held her hands tightly with his sweaty palms. He'd look afraid as he'd stare into Kotone's eyes and then towards Jin. "Late return, cuz we wouldn't wanna die on the mission amirite? pheeeewwww" He'd exhale hard and noticeably like a man about to tangle with death *BOOOM!* The Harpax fired towards the east gates, the loud noise forcing Eli to nearly jump out of his skin. The operators would shake the harpax chains to make sure that they're locked in and secure. "You all are good to go! Good luck.""Good luck?! Patnuh, come back here for a sec. Whatchu mean good luck? Where are the safety vest? How we 'pose to get all the way up there" His own questions leading him to face the obstacle at hand and replenishing his new found fear of heights. "Nah, you're supposed to run up. The three of you hop onto a chain and run all the way there, don't stop! The better your momentum the easier the ascension! You afraid of heights?!" The battle drew nearer bringing the operator to start shouting a bit."NAH! but this...this is a bit special, dontcha think?!" "You three go! now!" As they ready to set themselves onto the chains he's look up barely seeing the destination as bodies rain from the sky like a scene from a horror. "C'mon Eli be useful.....Man, how'd we get here?"

Earlier that day...

Blurry vision, screams can be heard in the streets. The earth covered in ash as flames engulfed the scene we once called home. " What is happening? where..""RAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Terrifying screams of the man with the melting flesh yearning for his fatal relief.  Roaring of loud projectiles ending as fast as they came with a crash sending him into the air then back to the ground. What has happened to all that we loved? What can he do? his thoughts chanting,yet he can't make of what is happening, "I can't breathe....I CAN'T BREATHE! I just wanna breathe, let me breathe." With broken legs he crawled towards a man. The only man, with brown skin darkened by the night and the filthy air. His long white braided hair complimented only by the bold expression on his face. His eyes were a yellow like brown much like a dirty gold. The man stared with the eyes like a wolf, and as he looked over his shoulders the fires came. "RUN!"

"HUUUUHHHH!" Eli woke up before sun rise in a cold sweat and heavy breathing. He couldn't breathe and from the corner of the room it looked like a shadow was watching. As his eyes adjusted the shadow faded, allowing him to slowly regain his composure before wiping the tears from his face. He'd look down at a book by his pillow that was cracked open. He place the book on his counter believing that was the reason for his bad dream. It felt soo real, he couldn't possibly imagine himself being in a situation like that. Feeling so helpless, and knowing that all is lost. Salvaging the only thing he had left, his life.  Damn , this mission just wasn't for him. He'd hop out of bed immediately to get dressed. Once he was fully dressed, he'd hear the sound of the television turning on before opening his bedroom door. It was the news, so his mom must be awake; being as his parents aren't shinobi they wouldn't know about his mission. So he thought, as he tried sneaking  out his bedroom window only to be met by his dad  standing there with his arms crossed. "Aye, kiddo. You just stay the same now do you."

He'd walk Eli back into the house from the front door where his mom would look towards him with two coffee mugs in hand.  She'd hand a mug to Eli's father and take one for herself, taking a sip before even speaking to Eli. "Running away was cute when you were six, Eli. It was annoying, but cute. Now, its just Gaia damn disrespectful and I've heard how you talk over your walkie to your friends. So i don't feel bad saying this at all to your twelve year old ass. Get your shit together and stop fucking embarrassing this family." " I wasn't running mom, just getting fresh air.""Fresh air? We can't get you up this early for anything in the world, but on the day of your mission you're up, sneaking out of your window for fresh air" She sips her coffee, "Good shit Elias, good shit. "C'mon son, we may not be shinobis anymore but we still keep up ,pal." Now eat your breakfast I made you a sandwich. Eli walked over pouty as heck, "really just a sandwich?" His father would shake his head as his mother's eyes widened , "J..Just a sandwich?!" She'd then look wide eyed around the room like she can't believe the ungratefulness emanating off of such a small body. "Just a fuckin sandwich? Well imma most sorreh masta, I's wus doin ma bestest, lemme go getcha whip masta, SHORT SHIT!" The dad would just stare at Eli ,"U realleh fucked up now kid!" She'd then smack Eli's father's stomach causing him to choke on his coffee a bit. " Oh my Gaia, Re stop cursing in front of the kid. And what i tell you about talking like that.. it's offensive when you do it."" Mom, Dad... I had a thing. Like the dreams that feel real. I just...I can't do this mission. I know that the shinobi are fighting out there, and they're fighting hard but... Things just wont go right up there. I just know it. I was at a place, but it was home, well it felt like home but it wasn't here. And people were dying and the city was burning, and this man.." "Just a dream...It was just a dream son. C'mon , E. You know your mom and I love you more than anything and if we could we wouldn't have you anywhere near that mess. But the world is changing, and in the course that it's taking. This is the BEST path for you. We believe in you. Your mom and I have trained you , Sensei Clio has trained you, You've trained yourself. We trust you to go out there and keep everyone safe." " Keep Kotone safe, and Jinnouchi. they're your team and they need you. You can't run away because you're scared." Eli would stop and think a while before agreeing . " You're...You're right. My team needs me, I'm part of Element 3. Thank mom, dad ...wish me luck" " Good luck kiddo" "Be safe ,hon. Oh and be useful too, don't go messing around." Eli would walk out worried as hell but decisive about helping. "Element 3" "sounds like a fuckin band". "Yea babe it does." He'd gently pull her in closer with her coffee in hand and trade kisses.  She'd look up at him lovingly, then concerned, " You think I'm hard on him, dontchu?""what? nahhhh... He needs it. Besides the world today.."" It's more than the world today. It's the world tomorrow" She'd look towards the door as if she was looking into Elias' future. "Too many families depending on that kid. Too many families waiting for him to.." "Himi, babe i know where this topic goes. You get flustered then you go off training, but the house is empty so maybe.. BLACK OUT.

Now..

"Be useful" His mother's voice echoes in his head, "C'mon Eli be useful....Man, how'd we get here?" He'd hop onto one of the chains and then speak to Jin in his nervous tone. "If u can generate 3 small balloons the three of us can wrap them around our waists. This way we can run up there chain's as fast as we can, and still have a safety for if we lose balance or fall off. With the control you have over your balloons you can simply get us back on before we most of the ground we covered." If agreed he would take the balloon  from Jin and hand one to Kotone and one to himself  and wrap it around his waste. Once ready, he would take off before his team along the chains at C-rank speeds, keeping great C-rank balance.

Tech used:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   17th October 2018, 4:16 am

Jin was pretty much the last one to arrive at the meeting place from where his team was supposed to head out. He still felt like there were a few things that he could have handled like training a little bit more, but things were cluttered and Jin felt preoccupied with other responsibilities, not being able to do all that he wanted to do in time in order to prepare for the mission.

"Good thing this is considered as a team effort, or else I would have really been in trouble today. "

Nevertheless, Jin was excited to go on his first mission with his team, which seemed to be a pretty big one as well. Good thing he wasn't late too, due to the fact that Jin arrived at the very same moment that the harpoon was shot up in order to connect them to the eastern gateway.

"Hey guys, it's not the most ideal setup, but I have a few things that should keep us alright for the time being. Well, in the sense of me being able to do my part as the big homie, I wouldn't want anything to happen to you if i can help it. "

With a smile, Jin started to run up the harpoon line at B rank speeds, he hoped that the rest of his friends would follow along.

"I kind of thought up of a few things, but it looks like I'll be putting any of it to practice anytime soon. But on the bright side, this seems like it'll be a pretty interesting adventure for all of us. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   17th October 2018, 4:25 pm

The chain creaked and swayed slightly as the three of them stepped onto it but one of the people manning it growled and pulled on a large wheel. The chain grew taut once more and didn't sway anymore, thus it was time for their ascent. At first it was pretty easy going, the chain didn't move, nothing seemed to pay them any mind as they bolted up the metal stairway. However it was soon obvious that this was a long chain, the Fortress was at least a kilometer into the sky and they were going to have to run the entire way, at least they'd been trained well.

About halfway up, their reprieve from being attacked came to an end. With a horrific, echoing squawk that was accompanied by the crunching of ancient joints, a pair of massive Condors turned and swooped towards Elias and Kotone. Their wings glinted ominously as they dived and they quickly ramped up speed, it'd reach somewhere around B-Rank- before they reached the group and aimed to dive straight past them, wings out to tear them to shreds.

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   17th October 2018, 4:53 pm

"Hey, c'mon, let's go," Kotone whispered, rubbing her hand at the scaley scarf, and Thadie began to wake up once she was stepping up on to the chain. She took one more look to both her team mates, and together they made their accent.  She kept her eyes open, on where they were going, on her feet, on her teammates, and on any possible threats.

And it seemed those threats were coming up, with a roll of her shoulders she glanced over to see which of her team they were going for. One appeared on her, and the other at Elias. Perfect. "Thadie, I need you to shield us girl."

"Yes Miss Kotone," She wasn't used to the formality of her sea serpent, but it was encouraging to hear her confidence. She popped upon one of her water vials, and held it up.

"Water Release: Stormy Blockade," Forming seals as she ran, eyes fixed on the condor swooping in at her team mate. It meant having to pause for a moment, but it did help Thadie keep control of the water swirl that was still growing at the time. Slamming her hand down in to the chain, she summoned a torrent of water above the condor attacking Elias to hurt and knock it out of the air.

"Water Release: Tornado of Water!" Thadie's turn, a B-rank of water flew out from the S-rank vial, and rapidly swelling in to a torrent of water that surrounded her and her partner Kotone to defend them from the incoming attack.

Spoiler:

[spoiler=Chakra Reserves]Kotone: Used, D-rank chakra.
5D 8C 5B remaining
Chakra Vials Remaining: 1A vial, 1B 1A vial, 3x 1S vial

Thadie: Used, B-rank chakra.
9 C-ranks, 3 B-ranks, 3 A-ranks, 2 S-ranks remaining

Character List
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elias

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   17th October 2018, 6:06 pm

Eli and his team raced up the chains only to be met by monsters. What the hell happened centuries ago to make all this possible.  These weren't the common foils of the air. Their flesh stunk of something fierce. The smell met the team before they can even spot the massive birds heading towards them. This was terrible since Elias had just overcome his thoughts about falling. He'd need to figure this out, he'd have to find a way to defend himself.  His body went on auto-pilot as he kept racing forward, he couldn't think of what to do. Fortunately Kotone had his back, utilizing her water style to strike the incoming monsters. Eli trusted her methods but stayed on alert, while his body began to move along the chain. His weight moving the chains along to the rhythm of his lagging body moving.  The action was picking up, and so was his determination as they pushed forward. "Thanks Koto!"

Tech used:

Reserves:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   18th October 2018, 2:40 am

With the appearance of the creatures, Jin would take out his Nazo specialized blade with a solid click of the weapon and then perform a Iaido slice that would deal A rank physical heat release damage with the wave of energy that was emitted from his blade attack. As for the range of things, in order to even save the moment of Kotone wasting her resources, Jin decided to be a little quick on the uptake and try to finish off the birds before they came too close to his friends. With B rank speed and B rank reaction tiers, Jin could have determined the kind of danger that the birds posed towards his teammates, as well as take down those feathered death like foes with one fell swoop.

With the range of 27.5 meters, Jin took no chances with the beings. In addition to that, if they somehow managed to live, the birds would soon be set on fire with the volatile heat effect taking place. They would also be taking a b rank internal burn status from the inside out.

"You guys ok?"

MAin weapon
Spoiler:

jutsu used
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   19th October 2018, 10:50 am

The birds were fast but they weren't exactly very tough. Before the bird even struck Elias it was smashed out of the air by water, the other was annihilated by a wave of superheated energy that caused it to burst into carbonised ash as it flew past the chain and soared towards the ground. A lot of the other birds seem to take this as a sign to not go near and they kept their distance, circling high above to watch the trio running up the chain. They wouldn't be quite safe yet though.

As they reached the last hundred meters before reaching the Eastern Gateway, something was launched at them from above. Twelve bone-like feathers leaped down, four soaring towards each person on the chain and although slower than the Birds earlier, they were much harder to see against the bright sky.

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   19th October 2018, 1:39 pm

Kotone mentally noted to high five Jin once they reached the top for the extra defense. And they would continue on without seemingly being bothered by the other birds. She of course wasn't expecting to be left completely alone though, so she would remain alert. But it seemed alert or not, there was something coming that even as she turned her eyes up, feeling it was already close, she couldn't see. "Invis above!" She called out in short hand, needing to work quickly, in which case she formed the seals needed for another Stormy Blockade on the areas she was feeling out above her to try and wash away whatever it was falling on her, hoping her team mates could protect themselves with the hint she'd given. Wanting to keep herself aware, she decided it best to activate her dojutsu to give her some extra sensory.

Spoiler:

Character List

Last edited by Zakiyoshi on 19th October 2018, 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elias

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   19th October 2018, 3:26 pm

Elias couldn't see what was going on. He mainly wanted to focus on not falling off these chains. Fortunately his team mates had his back with the attacking birds earlier. This allowed him to continue further , closing in on the last hundred meters until the east gate. " Noice Jin! We count'n on you bruh; I can't seem to do much this high off the ground." He spoke the truth, on the ground he can manage a bit but being hundreds of feet off the ground the best he could to is try not to be much of a burden. "Try" being the operative word in this situation. He'd continue further with his erratic dancing style of running. Hopefully this makes it a bit difficult for the feather's to hit its mark in the chance that Jin could not cover him.
Tech Used::

Reserves::

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   19th October 2018, 9:06 pm

With B rank reaction time and speed, those feathers were going to be nowhere near Jin's friends, not if he's able to do something about it. Noticing that the feathers were coming near his comrades, Jin was quick on the draw once again and then used his atomic heat sword skills to vaporize the feathers at B rank speeds, with the clicking and re-clicking of his retractable Nazo blade.

"As I said, nothing is going to happen if I can help it. "

With the 27.5 feet range (misspoke last time, sorry), he covered the area of Kotone and Elias in order to protect them, as well as protect himself.

"I don't know what creature is Ioing this, but I hope i can at least protect you guys until we reach solid ground. "

Destroying feathers with Iai slicing with b rank speed and reaction tiers, dealing A rank physical heat wave like damage to the feather, along with the range itself being long enough to protect my friends.
Spoiler:

OOC: Atomic samurai sounds like a cool name, too bad i'm not a sword user full-time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   19th October 2018, 9:25 pm

The feathers were indeed annihilated by their quick perceptions and thinking and the birds seemed to fly away to find something else to deal with. The three of them had thus made it to the Gate. The anchor at the end of the chain was lodged into the wall, making it easy to hop off with only a drop of about ten feet to make it to the ground. A few steps and they'd find themselves in front of the Eastern Gateway, their entry point into the Black Fortress.

From where they stood at the base of the Gate, it seemed as though it was well over a mile tall, it seemed to stretch infinitely into the sky for a moment before, after a blink, it snapped to a more reasonable size, like that of a church door. If any of them reached towards it, only upon touching it would they realise the actual size of the door. They were about fifty foot tall each and made of polished bronze. If pushed, they'd swing open easily.

Once open, the Tunnel beyond was even worse. It seemed to twist when not focused on and it was near impossible to tell the height or length of the tunnel. It stretched into infinite darkness or so it seemed, not a single light visible. There were torch sconces on the wall, although they were unlit, and the number seemingly varied from anything from four to twenty depending on how many times one blinked... It was time for them to step into the shadows...

The Warped Tunnel:

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   19th October 2018, 9:33 pm

"Thinks Jin!" Kotone called from her chain as she continued to rush forwards, with Thadie curling up around her neck again to remain close. Jumping off the edge of the chain once they reached the end, she landed in front of the gate before looking to her team mates. "Alright we made it guys. We ready to take on this beast?" She stepped back, letting the two take point, especially Jin as their appointed leader of the trio. She stepped forwards to aid in pushing open the doors, and immediately feeling a sense of vertigo just looked down the tunnel. Even Thadie grumbled as she looked out down the tunnel too. Her eyes didn't pick up anything of a liquid nature either, so it didn't seem they would find any ambush waiting for them too soon in terms of a living opponent. But just in case, she would maintain her dojutsu. Kotone followed behind the two, doing what she could to keep from letting that sense of vertigo set in. "Stay close for now guys, Thadie and I can make a water wall to defend us if we need."

Character List
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elias

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   19th October 2018, 10:10 pm

Thank goodness for this team, and thank goodness for old man Jinnouchi who prepared himself thoroughly. As Elias came to the end of his ascension he dropped softly to the ground with a sigh of relief and a shiver. He was finally on solid ground, no more irrational heights and if the birds wanted to fight him now he'd be all for it. He'd chuckle to himself as he looks at both Jinnouchi and Kotone with adoration. "Mang ,yall are soo cool. I definitely wouldn't have made it up here if it wasnt for you two.  And Kotone, you're really strong. I expect this from Jinnouchi because he like thirty but you littler than me and you knocked da bird out da sky like POOOWWWW! Dead bird! or even more dead bird in this case. dis shit is weird yall." Eli seemed to be very talkative now that he's on the ground. He definitely feels like he's in his element. As the trio walked forward and pushed the strange gate together they'd behold this strange tunnel. It seems like everything is trippy today. He'd feel a bit stranger than usual but his connection to the ground was still there. As Kotone stayed on alert with her dojutsu, Eli would try and do his part.

He'd heed Kotone's advice and playfully tickle her little hand with his index finger gesturing for her to take his hand. He'd chuckle and smile at her if she did then offer his arm for Jinnouchi to grab, giving him an expression reading, "men don't hold hands". " Somethin is weird bout dis tunnel. Stay linked so we can stay togetha. Jin stay ready wit yo sword and quick reflexes, Kotone you too with your eyes and kick ass water." Eli would nod his head after linking up with his team, feeling the beat in his head. If only he could share it with his friends, but he knew that maybe they'd feel it too.  " Aight leggo!"

Beat in his head:

Techs used:

Reserves:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   20th October 2018, 5:21 pm

"No problem, we seem to be doing pretty well. However, I have to admit that what I'm doing has absolutely nothing what Clio Sensei had planned for me. At the very least, I'm doing some average stuff and it's getting me by. I know I won't be able to keep it up forever to have it work effortlessly like that for a long period of time, so here's hoping that you guys can have your time to shine as well when i'm incapacitated or something. "

Like that would ever happen, Jin was sure that his strong training sessions would pull him through and at least allow him to support his friends in the best way that he could. However, after entering the area and noticing the space change around him Jin felt completely different, probably a little nauseous as well.

"Lets get through this, and no i'm not 30. I'm the same age as you guys!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   23rd October 2018, 2:43 pm

Despite the precautions taken, the spatial warping was much stronger than their physical connection. The moment they moved, their grip on one another was broken as although it felt like they all moved the same distance, Kotone was launched forwards, hand snatched backwards as it was ripped from Elias' grip. For Jin it was the opposite, he was left a bit behind and would be pulled forwards slightly. Elias would feel pain radiating through his shoulder as he was pulled in two directions at once but it wasn't all that bad.

Kotone for her part would hear a loud clang as her foot, or her body, slammed into a metal door built into the floor. It wasn't like a normal hatch, instead it was indeed like an actual wooden door that just so happened to be lying flat. If Elias drew closer he'd be able to feel that there was a structure underneath, like a fairly large room. At the same time, anyone that was looking up would notice that there were suddenly hundreds of tiny glowing green and purple dots on the ceiling that would occasionally flicker.

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   24th October 2018, 3:16 pm

Kotone didn't know what exactly caused it to happen when Elias tried to grab her hand, but she was set sprawling down to the ground on to whatever metal was there. With a groan she rubbed at herself as she stood again, looking back towards her team she had left behind. "Well that was an interesting event. It's... It's effecting us differently. This hall. But... there's I think a door or something over here," As she was ahead of them, she knelt back down to better inspect the ground built door. She didn't want to try and open it without them, but she wanted to make sure she knew where the handle was if it had one, if it had a lock, and which way it would open up on them, along with just how big said door was.

Character List
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elias

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   24th October 2018, 4:29 pm

Eli had no idea what happened when Kotone and Jin were ripped out of his grasp. This caused somewhat of a lashing on his shoulders causing Elias to take a moment to acknowledge the pain. Meanwhile he'd also take notice of the different directions in which his friends were pulled.  It was as it Kotone was pulled twice as far as he intended and Jin only went half as far, leaving him in the middle.  This was strange indeed. It didn't take long for Kotone to locate a metal door, so as she notified the two of her findings; Eli moved closer to her about three  feet to locate the large room underneath him through Earth Born sensory.  At first he couldn't detect any traps beyond that door nor could he think of any other paths to take either. It was also made apparent that they couldn't operate as efficiently in this pathway so the best thing to do is to enter the new room. This couldn't have become more obvious until Eli looked back at Jin. Jin being about 11.25ft away from Eli would give him a view of the random shine from above. As his curiosity picked up the strange glow, he'd follow it with his eyes to discover that there were hundreds of glowing green and purple dots.  

" Koto , hol'up! Dun't open that door. Not yet anyway." He'd point up at the needles then signal for Jin to come on. Using his spatial shift he'd move another 22.5 ft to meet up with Kotone, then once again move Jin forward another 11.25ft.  If he'd run along at B-rank speeds he'd gain an additional 7.5ft(15/2). " Keep your eyes open , yall  we almost there."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   25th October 2018, 9:15 pm

Jin was struggling to keep his balance as he followed along. The dimensions of this area were definitely something that seemed to be quite different, affecting each of the teammates differently. However, Jin wasn't going to let that discourage him. He couldn't keep his footing but there was someone who could dance all around this if they had to.

"Well right now, this isn't working out for me. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   29th October 2018, 5:17 pm

With a proper look at the ceiling as everything started to come into focus, their eyes finally adjusting to the darkness of the tunnel, they would see that it wasn't needles above them. The flickering of the lights wasn't like a light being switched on and off, it was like something being opened and closed and deep in the shadows on the ceiling, something moved. Hundreds of somethings moved. On the roof were hundreds of spiders, each of them apparently made of bone but they weren't moving. Tiny lights in their 'faces' were the ones flickering, they were eyes... Watching the three Genin under them.

What would set off the horde of bone spiders? Were they a defense mechanism? Or were they simply fake, sitting there, ready to scare people away but not actually being active on their own. It was up to the team to decide this and whether or not they would move on or they would venture down into the room below. Elias would only barely be able to feel the base of the tunnel under them, maybe it had a ladder? Then again, they were shinobi, they could walk on walls. With a lurching feeling and a wave of nausea the tunnel warped again.

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   29th October 2018, 5:41 pm

"I don't like the look of those," Thadie's attention was up on the hundreds of tiny bone spiders whilst Kotone was working at finding the dimensions of the door. But she stopped as she had to grip at her temples as the hall way distorted once again. "Interesting sensation, isn't it. Like... Like your eyes readjusting to depth. But all over." The Zakiyoshi girl might not have understood what the sea serpent meant, but she was full of trust at her scaly companion.

"Yeah. Think you can knock them all down Thadie if we need to?"

"Of course Miss Kotone. What do you take me for," Even not looking at her face Kotone knew her sea serpent was looking smug as heck.

"Good. I think we've got a few minutes before another shift." She spoke loud enough for the boys behind to hear her too. "Jin you're in charge, and Eli you have that ground sensory stuff. So I'll defer to the both of you,"

Character List
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elias

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   29th October 2018, 8:51 pm

Eli would work on getting Jinnouchi over to his side safely when he'd figure out that the lights above where not needles as he though. Those were spiders, but not ordinary spiders either. Rather spiders made of bone. This place had just stepped up its level of weird. It was without of doubt that the undead is now proven, but on top of that these undead are organized. All though these creatures have not attack the team yet, it was apparent that something suspicious was going to happen any minute now. Maybe it'll happen when they finally open that door. Maybe they are just there for surveillance, or maybe they're waiting for the command of something bigger. Either way with the tunnel messing with their perception this wasn't the idea place to be. They could keep moving forward, but it wouldn't be in their best interest. So as they all gathered together Elias would make his quick proposition. " Ey so ummm... I say we take our chances da room underneath us. I feel that this room is pretty large n shit. But i don't know how far down it goes, ya know. But i rather keep pushin forward now so we dun't get too tired early. Whatcyall think?"

Eli figured that that'll probably will have to deal with those creatures eventually, but they should focus on the mission and find the source. If Jinnouchi agrees , Eli would attempt to open the door for his team carefully entering through, shutting and locking the door behind them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   30th October 2018, 7:49 pm

"Another Shift? To be honest, I was just starting to feel a little bit better, now I feel as if I'm having a little trouble trying to deal with how the shift is going for me. Before you know it, I might even lose control of how I want my body to move, so with all honesty, I'd want to try to avoid these shifts or get out of the area so we would have some control over what we can do, or dictate over our bodies. "

With Jin in charge, the pressure was on. More or less, he was open to suggestions. As a matter of fact, with Eli saying that they should take their chances underneath, Jin would look at the earth child and then nodded at him.

"Alright, let's go with that. Eli, we move on your mark!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway   

Back to top Go down

Landing Zone - Eastern Gateway
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next