Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Assault on the Black Fortress begins on Monday the 15th of October, be ready!

Share | 

Tesla Rikigaku w.i.p

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enzo

PostSubject: Tesla Rikigaku w.i.p   24th September 2018, 12:57 pm

Personal Info

Name: Tesla Rikigaku
Alias:  Tesla
Height: 5'4
Weight:130 pounds
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Personality: Looks can be deceiving when it comes Tesla, but at the very least he's surprising and brilliant. Of course, he's also romantic, cooperative and determined, but in a way, they're lesser traits and trained by behaviours of being unstable as well. His surprising nature though, this is what he's often adored for. People often count on this and his sweet nature whenever they need assistance or help. Just like people in his particular family, he maintains the same sense of being methodical of what he does and accomplishes.  He even enjoys reading the same old comic books of his great ancestors but tries to keep it packed up in case it gets destroyed.

History: The distant relative of the infamous mad scientist Tomas Rikigaku, Tesla has figured that he should also continue on the path of being a great scientist in a way as well. Tesla shares the same reasoning of becoming a symbol of some sort, and hopes that he could also do so without angering too many people with his decisions along the way.

Village:
Clan: Rikigaku

Ronin Ability - Energy Physiology:  EM Wave
Spoiler:

Secondary Weapon: N/A

Jutsu List
0/20 D ranks
0/20 C-ranks
0/5 B-ranks
0/1 A-ranks
0/1 S-rank

Specialization List