Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] Empty
PostSubject: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] Icon_minitime16th August 2018, 5:26 am

Jael would slowly return to consciousness as he eyes gently flickered open. It was only the later stages of dawn, yet the air was already nice and warm. The bed of grass ruffled as the young boy shifted into a seated position, Jael stretching out his arms and let out a mighty yawn of relief, while his eyes adjusted themselves to the morning light. To be completely honest, it was the perfect nights sleep, with the warm breeze and ocean sounds soothing him in and out of his cycles throughout the night. Now, why was he out here? Because Jael had a genius idea, why bother traveling home to sleep, just to rush here in the morning when he can kill two birds with a single stone, making headway to their meeting destination directly from their earlier chance congregation in the shopping district. With a slow, yet somehow shift motion, he'd pull a breakfast bar from his pocket and tear the wrapper with one hand, whilst whipping a book out from within his jacket with the other. The book would split to his folder page with expert precision as he delved into the world of writing. I wonder when everyone else will arrive? He'd think to himself for a brief moment, before casting the question aside with an answer. Meh, who cares... After all, its not as if he was particularly looking forward to whatever they had in stall for today.

Propped up against a strong tree with a brilliant canopy of shade, Jael would relax back, digging further into the story whilst remaining perfectly counscious and mindful to the warmth of the breeze, and the sound of the waves only meters in front of him. Why the hell does he live in the village anyway, it's so much nicer out here. No disruptive people or intrusive sounds of the city to life, no annoying sister to wake him up in the morning, nothing to really worry about in general. Perhaps when he makes a bit of Xel further down the line, he can consider moving out to a hut in the countryside. Live life the way he was meant to live it, calm and complacent with little to stress him out. Imagining the scene, he'd let out a long winded sigh, looking up from his novel to scan for anyone who may be turning up.

Neo:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] Icon_minitime17th August 2018, 5:01 pm

Gado arrived to the training spot, but that was only because he was in the area for his own reasons and managed to pick up on the smell of someone that he knew. " Huh" Following the smell over to the area, Gado would notice Jael and approach the man. After pointing at his nose, Gad would look around.

"WAtchu working on?"

Training
Spoiler:

Self Reminder

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] Icon_minitime18th August 2018, 3:25 pm

Kozzen would arrive last out of the genin trio of team 8, noticing Jael and Gado gathered around a tree awaiting both himself and Baq-sensei. He had decided not to bring Banhi with him today as he felt that she would just end up getting in the way of their training exercises of the day, plus if he really needed her help he could just bring her up at any point throughout the training. He carried his duffle bag filled with his gear, dressed in his green button up shirt, black cargo pants and combat boots, ready for anything that sensei had up her sleeves. "Are you guys ready for whatever Baq-sensei has planned for us today?" He would say dropping his bag with a loud clanking beside Jael, hoping to wake him up more than he already seemed to be. He would look to Gado who was pointing at his own nose, which seemed weird if you asked Kozzen, and would move the boy's hand from his face. "You know people are going to talk if you keep picking your nose while talking to others, right?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] Icon_minitime18th August 2018, 3:54 pm

Baq had been there a long time before the bunch. Ok perhaps not before Jael. They definitely did not think they would find him here before even then. But as they found him asleep, it only made their set up that much easier. But it meant that they arrived for real shortly after Kozzen. "Alright boys! Let's get ourself fixed up," They spoke loudly, unsure if Jael was awake by that point or not. They were dressed a little more like they were a shinobi compared to their run in at the markets. Notably with the large polearm she carried strapped to their back. They were about to bark another order, but stopping hard when they noticed the book the sleepy boy was reading. "Jael... err... whatcha readin' there buddy?" Baq had hoped to get right in to the trial, but the boy caught their attention hard with the book. "Oh which reminds me. No 'ma'am' talk. I... don't feel comfortable with that or 'Miss' or... whatever."

Team Training: Halved Post Count (rounded up)

Spoiler:

Character List

Last edited by Zakiyoshi on 19th August 2018, 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] Icon_minitime18th August 2018, 8:00 pm

"Readin'..." A simple answer to a simple question. Jael liked this guy, from what he's seen, he is friendly and more than happy to do all the talking. Just the kind of guy Jael can pretend to listen to with little effort. Jael was about to ask him a returning question so Gado wouldn't feel awkward in silence when the next arrival approached, Koz~. His eyes would close in discomfort as the long-time friend deliberately made as much noise as possible to try and wake him up. A poor habit developed by those around him, with the hopes of waking him up. It was...extremely annoying. Looking around, something was off. No clingy lizard giving him the usual 'good morning Jael-san~' that he tends to look forward to. Just as Jael was about to ask for Ban's whereabouts, their supposed sensei arrived, once again causing him to cringe at the unexpectedly loud words where the volume was no doubt targeted towards him. Why...must...everyone...do...that... Seriously, it was really waking him up. Who the hell wants to be this alert. His eyes were widened for almost a full second before the tired wave took over once more, dropping back into a slouched base state.

"Jael... err... whatcha readin' there buddy?"
The question took him by surprise. No one ever asked about his books. No one his age really reads anything that wasn't assigned in the academy. You could almost say he was excited to show off his novel for once, internally of course. With a flick of his wrist, the book would fold shut with the cover page facing Baq-sensei so she could read it. Winter's Sun by..."Hunter Tonish's new novel... One of my favourite...authors..." The half assed excitement passed as he let out a stunted sigh. Grabbing his keychain out of one pocket, whilst putting the book safely away in the other. Guess it was time for whatever nightmare event this was gonna be.

Neo:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] Icon_minitime18th August 2018, 10:29 pm

Gado walked over and slightly touched Jael's hand as he went to look at the book. From the moment that they touched so briefly, if Jael didn't have c rank or higher barrier tiers, Gado would slip in mentally as the mental link would be established. If Jael had that, he would feel a "knock" mentally from within himself with Gado trying to be invited in.

"Hey Kozzen, come here for a second. " Walking over to Kozzen and tapping him on the shoulder, the same would happen to him as well. After that, he turned to Baq sensei with a smile as his mind spoke mentally with the other two.

"We can talk in here uninterrupted, this can be our personal room. Baq sensei doesn't need to know about this yet, but maybe the conversations might take a while to get used to."

Used
Spoiler:

Self Reminder

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] Icon_minitime19th August 2018, 2:21 pm

Kozzen would internally smile at the pissy look Jael gave him when he tried to wake him up by making a lot of noise and would ruffle Jael's hair after seeing the disappointed look on his face after not seeing Banhi with him. "Yeah, Banhi was up rather late last night up until about two hours ago, so I sent her back home for the morning to get some sleep" He would say to his childhood friend as he looked at the book again. "Jeez man, you are really into that boy love stories aren't you? What is it about them that is so appealing to you?" It was then that Gado had decided to establish a telepathic link between the trio, and to be honest it was a bit annoying for this to just happen, but he would have to get the guy to ask for permission in the future. "Next time please ask for permission before you go poking around in my head, we may be team mates, but we are all generally new to each other" "So what is the plan for the day Baq-sensei?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] Icon_minitime19th August 2018, 2:40 pm

"Yeah yeah yeah shush just a minute," Baq waved her hand dismissively at Kozzen's question as she approached Jael and his book. Gado was doing something it seemed, she knew it was something related too his peculiar ability but couldn't care less. There was something important now. "Jael... You like Hunter Tonish's books huh?" She had a huge grin on her face of utter delight. "I am utterly astonished. I really didn't think any of you for the sort. "So you're reading Winter's Sun, huh?" She let slip that she at least knew about it. Jael didn't mention the title after all. "It's such an untapped area, right?" She was bouncing with excitement, like she had de-aged several years. "So many stories about love and a jinchuriki being the sight of affection. Having them the protagonist was a new angle. And the choice in using the Rokubi? Such an underappreciated Jinchuriki. I still felt the counter point of the lava bijuu and the love interest being a Toketsu with ice was a bit cliche but... I think it worked will. Researching a long absent bijuu was a pain though, I'll tell you that." Then she let slip that little piece. "I'm glad I've got a fan in my team though," she winked, revealing a note book with pages practically spilling out, 'Winter's Dawn, by Hunter Tonish' on the front. "Please do keep this a secret though. I like my shinobi life and my life as a boy love author separate for my privacy."

Character List

Last edited by Zakiyoshi on 20th August 2018, 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] Icon_minitime19th August 2018, 9:40 pm

The first thing both Kozzen and Gado would realise about their new connection is the sound of crickets in the background. Literal cricket sounds. "Love is love...queer or not." He would say aloud to his fellow mate, who was trying to poke fun at him for his choice in books. While he himself didn't particularly find guys attractive, he was more than capable of seeing it for what it was. A story filled with amazing characterisation, development and emotional entanglement, regardless of gender. Jael definitely agreed with Kozzen's telepathic statement however, conveying that with nothing more than a telepathic feeling of support rather than actually using words. Telepathic links are peculiar things after all, allowing whomever is using them to communicate even more lazily than they would normally in real world. But his attention was quickly torn from the little, private team chatroom as his sensei begun letting on that she too, knew the writer's books.

She knew it well, even going as far to breakdown the main components, as though her analysis of the story was memorised. Speaking to the new angle Tornish took in portraying a Jinchuriki in modern storytelling despite the romantic cliche that was....Wait....Researching? Got...a...fan...? His sensei would flash a small note book titled much like his own printed copy, winking as though it was all just a small drop of needless information. His brain was taking in too much stimuli to process, breaking his thoughts down to its rawest form.
[Entry: Sensei Baq%=%Hunter Tornish]
[Confirmed: Link%created]
[Result: Excitement,%Confusion,%Overwhelming,%Puzzled]
[11010010111%000&10100%1111&1010%1000&10101...

Jael would reach back into his pocket to once again reveal the book, staring at its cover page, than back at Baq, than again at the cover page, before returning to Baq..."Holy Fucking Shit!" The gods must be watching today, because he is truly blessed. Faster than ever before, the young boy shot up to his feet before holding the book out like it was a damn bible. "Hunter Tornish Sensei-Sama. Could you please sign my copy of your novel?" Wait...no! It was a library copy, he can't afford to pay the price of damages after last time. In a swift sudden movement, he'd pull the book back, instead holding out his crappy cardboard keychain. His only real possession. "No, could you please sign my keychain instead?"

Neo:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] Icon_minitime20th August 2018, 8:48 pm

"It's not like i'll be doing this all the time, you think I'd want you in my head as well?  It was just to see if it worked, and now that I know it does, I can break the connection if you want me to. Besides, asking for permission is besides the point, if the soul tech worked like that, how do you think the genjutsu fights are going to be? I'm just thinking ahead, but I'll find another method then. "

Saying that statement through their telepathic link, Gado was more than happy to break it off if they wanted him to. There would never be a time where they could say that Gado forced them or anything of the sort. He also didn't apologize, only stating that it was necessary to see if it worked or not. He didn't think he needed to be remorseful about it.

"So she's an author? I thought being a ninja paid enough for this? Is this just a hobby or is this really a currency thing?

Self Reminder

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] Icon_minitime21st August 2018, 3:32 pm

It was just before Gado would state his reasoning for why he created the telepathic link that Kozzen would hear the mess of thoughts of realization going on through Jael's head, the one of that their sensei was his favourite author, which caused Kozzen to do a mental facepalm within the link. It was then that the link was turned off, and he would walk up to Baq with his usually expressionless face. "Well I'm glad that Jael and yourself have something to discuss in our off time, that doesn't answer the question of why we are here to begin with" He would say looking at the jounin instructor, and then at the other two. He was somewhat happy that Jael got to meet his "Hero" of sorts, he just really hoped that Sensei would not be using them in any of her novels.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] Icon_minitime21st August 2018, 3:50 pm

Baq very quickly realised they they were losing their air of professionalism the more time she spent focused upon all of this. Instead she just cleared her throat, and close Jael's hand around the keychain. "You just... hold on to this for now. But in fact, I have another interesting thought for you," She was smirking, at that, stepping back and flicking her finger in the air just in front of Kozzen, "My aren't you in a rush to get started." With their hands on their hips she stepped out in to the centre in front of the trio. "So, I have amazing faith in the three of you. Normally tutors do what's known as the Bell Test. Your goal would be to just get a hold of bells I would carry around my waist. But that's boring and I don't like it," She waved her hand off dismissively, "So, I want to see how well you perform in your task the future Exploration Team. Our job as a group will take us outside of the village on a frequent basis, and often visiting others. I was among the first officially sanctioned teams after the end of the war with the old Empire, and with me, you three will be continuing that tradition. So..." She stepped aside, where behind her a scroll had been set up. "You will place your 'most prized possession' on that scroll in the order of Kozzen, Gado, and Jael." And with another wave of her hands, she ushered her students to do just that.

Before Jael could however, after the other two, Baq began to chuckle, and in a brief gush of wind, a second Baq rushed in, dropping a book on to the pile. "Don't worry Jael, I put in something special for you," She tapped the cover of the Winter's Sun book set down. "First edition and signed. It's better than using a keychain for this,"

OoC Note:
Elixer Tech:

Character List
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] Icon_minitime23rd August 2018, 6:11 am

Jael really did mind the mental link, so destroying it was completely pointless. He simply wished to be warned before having his mind breached. But alas, it really isn't that important now is it? After all, his literal idol was standing only a few feet in front of him, but even more special than that. She touched him! While she was talking, Jael was just staring at his closed fist, hanging on every word to see if she spoke with the same romantic poetry she wrote with. Once again, his attention was sharply cut from its train of thought and piled into a new, overwhelming addition to the already perfect moment. "F-F-First..." First edition! Signed! His! Wow. To think before yesterday he never owned anything besides the clothes on his back, and now there was a legendary novel entering his possession. This was just too much to handle. His face was in shock, mouth damn near dangling, eyes wide as an owl. In one quick, rigid movement, Jael would bend a perfect 90 degrees for an exceptionally thankful bow. "Thank you Hunter Tonish Sensei-sama."

Neo:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] Icon_minitime23rd August 2018, 8:38 am

Seeing Kozen trying to leave was a bit futile, especially due to the fact of how forceful the jutsu can be towards those who didn't even have a set of mental barrier tiers to fall back on. With a sigh, Kozzen would instead feel himself being pushed out since he wanted out of the link in the first place. This would only leave Gado and Jael inside. He was fine with this anyway, he didn't really care if they didn't want to utilize the jutsu.

However, the feelings of concern would grow as the question of putting his most prized possession on the table came up. "Well, don't break it or anything. I might need it...." Gado would say this as he put his kurogane gourd on the pile after Kozen placed his most valuable item and stood back. He didn't necessarily know what the assignment was, but he was still anticipating it a bit.

Self Reminder

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] Icon_minitime24th August 2018, 3:53 pm

Kozzen would watch the other move up to the scroll and place their most prized possessions upon it, which made Kozzen think once again. His most prized possession in this world was his own willpower to keep on going through all the hardships he will have to endure, but it would seem that Baq was more or less talking about a physical object that he held dear to him. So he had to come up with something fast, that brought up the idea that his gear that he had brought with him would have to do the job for the time being. So he would make his way towards the scroll and drop his duffle bag filled with equipment on it before turning back to his new sensei, ready for whatever task she had planned for him and the other to take care of before shit would get started. "Okay, so what do you want us to do now? Find your tickle spots? Reenact a chapter of one of your books?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] Icon_minitime24th August 2018, 4:20 pm

Both Baq and her clone shot Kozzen a peculiar look as he dropped all his gear on there. They found it interesting that was his choice, but also telling. It was such an interesting group. Jael had little possession to begin with, but he didn't think about selecting any of his gear, whereas the other two did just that. The Baq by the scroll stood whilst her swarm of insects appeared and coated the entire scroll, forming a buzz sphere so that the contents might be lifted. "So, your test; It's a game of riddles," Said Baq popped open a small little jar of what looked honey, threw it back and swallowed. "My clone here will give you clues and accompany you," They winked, then suddenly vanished in a cloud of smoke, running off with their possessions at high speed. The remaining clone of Baq cleared their throat. "Well, you heard... well, me. Your gear is being placed in secret and well guarded spots across the village. My job right now, is to keep you in line along with..." they trailed off as they would activate a Fabrication upon the three of them. "Making sure this little illusion of mine remains active. And if you look at your left hands, you'll find a timer. When that expires, your trial will be up, and I'll return with anything you've missed to grade the three of you. So, I think we should start with..." They trailed a hand over the bunch of them then. If they looked to their hands, a bunch of wasps were hovering around, until they looked at the palm, in which case they would organise in to a timer that was slowly counting down, revealing them to have 3 hours on the clock. "Gado. I understand yours is the most vital to your style, so I think we'll do you first. So... here we go." A scroll appeared in hand, and it was their job to decipher.

'A gourd is hard to hide
But with it's power you might turn the tide
The tide of battle, but rarely the tide of sea
On a village of sea, there's but one place to fine me
So lets wash away any worries
And get dirty in the shrubberies'

Spoiler:
Fabrication:

Character List

Last edited by Zakiyoshi on 25th August 2018, 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] Icon_minitime25th August 2018, 2:04 am

Riddles...Why? Why must the brain be tested. Its like finally finishing a marathon, just to sit a test. Jael's entire demeanour of excitement suddenly recoiled back to its natural form, eyes drooped, slouched, and perpetually exhausted. Now I'm 95% sure she meant to say Gado in her last comment, considering it was the gourd which was the item in question. Jael would blink lazily as he scanned the scroll for another quick read before passing it on to Gado, hoping he would do the honour of reading it aloud for Kozzen. Item, gourd. Location, shrubberies. Come on Logic Jael, this one is easy. He would sign as he turned to the other pair, letting out a mighty, yet totally silent yawn before scratching the back of his head while commenting. "Only one place to find...shrubberies..." in the village...Wait, I forgot to say that last part out loud. Oh well, I'm sure they got the idea i was getting at. He didn't want to outright say his assumption, determined to let Gado come to the answer of his own initiative to better strengthen this team relationship they were working towards. I want that book...

Neo:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] Icon_minitime25th August 2018, 2:18 am

Not knowing what she was up to, Gado frowned at the thought of the sensei trying to pull something. As a matter of fact, seeing the sensei's clone run off with his things made Gado almost want to run off after her, but he then remembered that he was a Kurogane.  He just had to check the area somewhat, and with the scent that the sensei was giving off, he would find his gourd soon enough.

But then he heard it was a game of riddles, Something he wasn't too fond of. Nevertheless, it was the only way, and he wanted to pass.

"Shrubberies? "

He was a bit anxious in the fact that he wouldn't sit still, Gado really wanted to get moving and find out where his things were hidden.

"My answer is that they should be hidden somewhere in the beach. It could be there, well whatever. I'm going to go look there. "

Gado said this as he took off at B rank speeds, but kept his nose open for  Baq sensei's scent if he could pick it up anywhere.  If he couldn't solve the riddle fully, that's fine. He can still believe in his own abilities to succeed.

Spoiler:

Self Reminder

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] Icon_minitime27th August 2018, 12:23 pm

Kozzen would watch as Baq had basically done the equivalent of purse snatching all their possessions, and taking off at a speed much faster than he could see being a cypher. Which to be honest was a bit unfair, but he guessed she needed to have her advantage of hiding all of their stuff. Her clone, however, would look at the trio and begin reciting the clue as to where they would be able to find the first objects. To be completely honest it took him a little while to figure out the first location, so much so that he would have to take a seat on the ground for a moment to think more clearly, he wasn't going to take off like Gado had done at an ungodly speed. "Shrubberies....... The only place I know of that has stuff like that would be......." He would say out loud as he looked up at Jael and the clone of Baq before standing up. "Do we have access to the greenhouses by any chance? That is the only place I think the village would have Shrubs of any kind." He said as he grabbed Jael by the back of his shirt and placed him on his back, he knew that the guy would have little to no energy to move around, so he decided to just carry the poor tired boy in the direction of the greenhouses, shaking his head at Gado thinking the beach was where it was going to be. "Hey Clone-sensei, do you mind grabbing Gado and telling him that we are headed towards the greenhouses on this island? Don't want him spending all day digging up the beaches of all the islands. This is an island chain and he will be digging them up for a month trying to find his gourd"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] Icon_minitime28th August 2018, 2:14 pm

The clone that Baq created just shrugged their shoulders at Kozzen's request for 'grabbing Gado'. "I'm only here to make sure the Fabrication placed on the three of you doesn't go, and so that the real me can find you all again if you don't finish in time." To make their point they help up their hand, that same little swarm of tiny insects formed an arrow on their palm, though with the way their hand was up, the arrow was just spinning. Baq's clone knew where the real one was whilst dropping off the items in their individual places, so hiding that fact so carefully came easily. "Just be glad we decided not to impose a time limit. I thought to give you the limit to motivate you to finish, but the real Baq made the point that giving you a time limit to solve these riddles would impede in your progress to stop and think." The clone then looked off towards where Gado had run off. "But, in this case I will inform young Gado he is incorrect. He will just have to solve the riddle himself to return to find the both of you," Baq hoped this was being a good teaching opportunity. One of the very reasons they opted for the role as a team leader was on the grounds they taught them not how to fight in a certain way to fill a certain role, but to approach the world around them in a different way that would greatly benefit the Republic.

As they said, if Gado actually reached the beach, Baq would have left another clone behind on her way through. This left a very bored looking Baq just waiting on the boy. As he turned up on the horizon they dashed to meet him, kicking up sand as they went and stopped dead in front of him. Putting their hands on his shoulders they smiled and turned him around. "Lemme give you a hint, just me to you. The aim is to work together with your team. I would suggest to listen to them because they had the right idea. I'm going to be deducting points from here on out but I'll let you go this time around. So find your team mates where things grow. I want to see all three of you grow too,"

Character List
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] Icon_minitime29th August 2018, 5:42 am

Jael was hoisted up like a weathered-looking backpack, immediately dropping his head into Kozzen's back and falling into a semi sleep-like trance. As humiliating as it was, the effort required to jump off, explain the humiliation, and then walk to the damn farmland greenhouses had an energy cost that was way higher than the benefit of looking slightly less gay. I mean, he just frothed over meeting his favourite boy-love author so that ship has sailed around the world and back. Given the circumstances though, he did have a little extra energy to spare, lazily propping his head up for but a moment to make an insightful comment. "If you're a clone...shouldn't....your train of thought...be the same as...the source...?" The statement was followed by a mighty yawn that he was holding back the whole time. Since when do clones have personalities? Maybe it was one of those soulless split personality types? But she/they doesn't appear to be nova so that doesn't seem like the likely scenar...*pop*

The thought came to a crashing halt as his head dropped back to its former resting state, coming to the usual conclusion that thinking about it really wasn't worth the effort. Seriously, why the fuck was this guy in the exploration team? It's like they just took a look at his history and threw him in. Any conversation with his former academy sensei would have immediately expelled the idea. Unless whomever assigned the teams looked too far into it and have some kind of ulterior motive around that involves...*pop*

Now he's thinking about a sky-blue coloured sheep eating purple coloured grass while wearing two monocles.

Neo:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] Icon_minitime29th August 2018, 7:41 pm

Gado looked high and low for his gourd at the peach to no avail. There were some grassy shrubs and seaweed around, but maybe that wasn't the point of the hint, which would have brought Gado back to square one.

"Great, it's not here."

Being informed to work with his teammates was a bit annoying. Gado already knew that it was just the fact that he could have sworn that this was the place where his items were.

"So where would they be?"

Where else would shrubs be? A forest? A jungle? Maybe a garden?

"For the record, I don't like riddles, we all have our strengths. But just because I can't solve this doesn't mean I'm not intelligent. "

Still struggling a bit, Gado figured he should play it safe and try to pick up on the scent of his comrades. If it so happened to be a greenhouse around, maybe they would be there too?

Self Reminder

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] Icon_minitime6th September 2018, 4:13 am

Kozzen would let out a sigh as his childhood friend would begin to do the one thing he excelled at more than anything, sleeping, and would begin to run towards the greenhouses at bullet speeds while carrying Jael. Sure the kid was a bit heavy, but strangely enough, his body was capable of carrying the guy with ease. "And here I thought that Banhi was going to be the most impulsive one on this team" He would say under his breath as he moved through the streets gradually moving faster, weaving through the morning crowds moving through the markets. It would take him a few minutes for him to make it to his destination, but the duo would make it none the less, and wait for the clone to make it back with Gado. Kozzen and Gado had zero skills with tracking and hunting currently, so until the others would return it would appear that they would just have to look the old fashion way. "Time to start looking for that damn gourd of Gado's" Kozzen would say as he drops Jael from his piggyback position, and would begin to scan the area for what he was seeking.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] Icon_minitime15th September 2018, 7:54 pm

"Yes I get riddles are not to everyone's strengths. It's just the easiest way to get your group to think and talk," A simple answer for a simple question. The Baq at the beach waved off her fast thinking student who had gone there. "Oh! And check your tag on your hand! You'll be pointed towards the clone they're with!" She called to him then, giving him another little bit of assistance. It wouldn't give any clues, and she knew he had the best chance of tracking the other two again. There was no harm. She waited long until Gado was out of sight again and fished their package out from their hiding spot to find a new spot to place it. Gado wasn't exactly completely wrong, he was just very, very early.

"Ah, you would think so but we Baq have different, tiny little uniqueness. Ok that's not a word but I'm a writer, not a poet," The clone of Baq shrugged in answer Jael's very sleepy question. "We can create three different types of clones from the insects. We have the same starting thoughts, but until one of us disperses we don't share any information," They yawned and did another check to her self-inflicted Fabrication, checking for the actions of the other Baq. They remained close to the other two, making sure their Fabrication didn't wear off at any point.

Character List
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] Icon_minitime18th September 2018, 8:37 am

Hmm. Interesting. Who knew the concept of insects, used as the building blocks for clones, could create their own personalities based of, yet not identical to the original users. This was something that wasn't noted in the clan's public registers. Honestly, there is so much in this world that books can't teach, or can't be made available. Good to know the standard dispersion of information and memories applies, so the advantage over a normal clone isn't too intense, though the idea of creating alternate processes of thought is a huge advantage against mental based opponents who gauge behaviour as a method of strategy. In any case, there was one thing that he felt like speaking up on. "Actually...In modern literature, poets are more likely to...to create new words to fit their...intent."

Jael was released and promptly dropped down to his own two feet, wiggling his toes for a brief moment to ensure they hadn't fallen asleep. Happy with the result, he'd begin to scan around, peering through his barely opened lids to see if the gourd was easily visible, deciding to give up when he noticed it wasn't just laying around at their feet. Baq's yawn earlier...their contagious you know. With a might stretch of his arms, the young boy would let out an almost silent roar before puckering his lips and turning to Koz. "Underground?" It was a rushed thought, but it did make sense I suppose. At least assuming he didn't miss it somewhere on the immediate surface. His eyes shifted quickly for once, snapping their gaze upon the great Hunter Tonish to gage her/their reaction to his query. It wasn't long before his mind caught up, pupils turning an odd heart shape for but a moment as he fawned over his mysterious hero once again.

Neo:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next