Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Assault on the Black Fortress begins on Monday the 15th of October, be ready!

Share | 

Seran's Techniques

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seran

PostSubject: Seran's Techniques   4th August 2018, 8:16 pm

Name: Iron Storage
Classification: Ninjutsu
Class: Passive
Range: Contact/Self

Description: Possessing an innate affinity with Steel release itself, Seran is capable of altering steel objects into a liquid metal that can then be sealed within himself as a form of storage that he can call upon, automatically reverting them to their original state before conversion. This can make him into a walking armory if supplied right, one that can easily bypass security checks and allowing him to get close to unsuspecting targets while 'unarmed', giving quite the surprise for whoever is fighting him, as they would never know what he would pull out next. However, the maximum rank he can naturally convert and store are items in equal rank to himself or below. The amount he can store varies as he becomes stronger, and the speed of conversion can be altered with 500 word weekly trainings. Once Seran is A rank or higher and has maxed the speed at S/S+ rank, he can then do 1000 word weekly trainings to increase the speed to SS and SSS.
Current Storage Speed: D+
Current Withdrawal Speed: D
Rank - Storage
D - 3
C - 6
B - 9
A - 12
S - 15
Z - 20
X - 25

Name: Iron Structure
Classification: Physical
Range: Self

Description: Seran's body has a natural affinity with Steel. This has caused his Genetic Structure to be unlike most Dakar and convert itself into a Steel based Structure rather than Life based. As such his life release genetic structure has become steel release genetic structure instead.

Name: Duplicate
Classification: Kintaijutsu
Range: Contact/Self

Description: Being a Kurogane already brings ones body to the verge of unnatural transformations. Being a Dakar on top of this further brings about a body that is capable of naturally changing. Seran's zodiac sign is that of the Gemini, the twin, and due to that his body has taken its own natural process from both Kurogane and Dakar Zodiac transformations allowing his body to alter itself by merely touching another creature. This allows his body to copy a body part of a creature as well as becoming able to utilize some of its own physical techniques. However, he can only utilize a certain amount, though the amount does increase as he himself grows stronger. The amount of body parts capable of being mimiced also increases in time, however, unlike the techniques he can only copy a body part once per time he touches them while he only needs to touch someone once to temporarily utilize their physical techniques. additionally he can only utilize the physical techniques with the duplicated body part as it retains the muscle memory for the technique. However, the physical techniques he copies cannot be above his own rank, and techniques that are signatured or race exclusive take up 2 Phyiscal Technique slots rather than 1, while specific person exclusive techniques cannot be copied at all.

Copying the limbs of races he does not belong to (human/fauna) takes up 2 limb slots rather than one. Because of his Kurogane Transformation you will be able to copy the limbs of animals that matches his transformation's classification (i.e. Mammalian, Piscine etc) like he would copy that of someone who is the same race as you, though copying Fauna of other classifications will require 2 slots, while the classification's natural enemy (i.e. Piscine vs Avian, Reptilian vs Mammalian, Insectoid vs Amphibian) will require 3 slots. The number of technique slots taken for Physical techniques belonging to the races/animal classifications you and your trans animal don't belong to will follow the same trend. The duration he can maintain the limb and technique usage also follows a similar trend.
Rank - Limbs - Physical Techniques - Technique Ranks
D - 1 - 1 - D
C - 2 - 2 - C
B - 3 - 3 - B
A - 4 - 4 - A
S - 5 - 5 - S
Z - 6 - 6 - SS
X - 7 - 7 - SSS

Race - Duration
Same Race - 12 P.T.
Different Race/Same Class Fauna - 9 P.T.
Different Class Fauna - 6 P.T.
Natural Enemy Fauna - 3 P.T.

Last edited by Seran on 7th August 2018, 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Seran's Techniques   4th August 2018, 8:30 pm

Approved

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anansi

PostSubject: Re: Seran's Techniques   5th August 2018, 1:18 am

Duplicate is unapproved.

Copying the physical traits of races that you do not belong to would be extremely difficult even through a passive such as this. Copying the limbs of races you do not belong to (i.e. Human and Faunus due to Seran being a Nova/Zireh hybrid) takes up 2 limb slots rather than one. Because of your Kurogane Transformation you will be able to copy the limbs of animals that match your transformation's classification (i.e. Mammalian, Piscine etc) like you would copy that of someone who is the same race as you, though copying Fauna of other classifications will require 2 slots, while the classification's natural enemy (i.e. Piscine vs Avian, Reptilian vs Mammalian, Insectoid vs Amphibian) will require 3 slots. The number of technique slots taken for Physical techniques belonging to the races/animal classifications you and your trans animal don't belong to will follow the same trend.

There also needs to be some method of determining the duration of the duplication, so you aren't maintaining this duplication for an indefinite amount of time.

The Mauve Spider
Qeynan H. Taki
"Mad? Me? Well...I might just be so. But let me tell you, the best people usually are!"

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Cthugha | Dagon
Shub-Niggurath | Nyarlathotep
Ithaqua | Hastur
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
*Totally didn't steal the spreadsheet from Yuki...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seran

PostSubject: Re: Seran's Techniques   7th August 2018, 3:47 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seran

PostSubject: Re: Seran's Techniques   8th August 2018, 7:46 pm

Fabrication:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Seran's Techniques   8th August 2018, 7:52 pm

Approved

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seran

PostSubject: Re: Seran's Techniques   2nd November 2018, 11:11 pm

Name: Moonshatter V1
Classification: NinTaijutsu
Class: Offensive
Range: Contact

Description: Techniques evolve and change over time. The signature technique of Seran's anscestor's, the Afterstrike, was perfected and simplified with time. This new version of the Afterstrike technique is known as Moonshatter. The premise for the Moonshatter technique is to concentrate one's chakra into one's hand, causing the hand to be developed by a pure white aura and then utilize it as a means to not only attack one's body, but also their chakra system. When struck by the Moonshatter technique, the technique will aim to target the enemies' Chakra System, dealing C Rank Chakra and Phsyical damage as well as making them lose a C Rank of Chakra without them knowing unless they possess a C Rank or above technique to detect how much chakra they have remaining. Of course this destruction is not permanent and will return like any chakra would normally after being used. Due to being rotated through the hands utilizing normal chakra control, the chakra will not disappear over time and will only be lost upon striking a target.

Name: Sunburst V1
Classification: Kintaijutsu
Class: Offensive
Range: Contact

Description: The brother to Moonshatter, Sunburst was also a technique born from the origins of Afterstrike though it took a separate route than the other. Instead of focusing on Chakra Destruction like its sister, Sunburst focuses on the more spiritual aspect of life. When Seran utilizes this technique, the blood within his body will surface around his hand, turning it red with a dark aura. The bloody aura of Sunburst is unlike the subtle destruction of Moonshatter in that it is a bit flashier and more known off the bat. When struck by Sunburst, the afflicted will be 'marked' with a bloody dot the size of a fist and take C Rank Physical and Spiritual Damage. That spot will burst open and the afflicted will lose a C Rank amount of Blood on the same post they are hit. Until this wound is healed the afflicted will suffer from hemorrhaging, making it so the wound will not coagulate and will require immediate healing by a C Rank or above Medical technique, otherwise they will begin losing 3 D Ranks of blood per post after the initial impact until it is healed or they run out of blood. If one does not possess blood, then instead the impact will simply deal C Rank physical and spiritual damage as well as causing them to take 3 D Ranks of spiritual damage over time from the mark until it is healed with a C Rank or above Medical technique.

WIP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Seran's Techniques   3rd November 2018, 12:26 pm

Hi there I can approve techniques now but there are several reasons why I can't approve these two:
1. Nintaijutsu deal Hybrid Based Damage, not Chakra & Physical Damage.
2. A C-rank technique which can deal damage to the chakra system in addition to dealing actual damage to a victim's body not to mention isn't lost overtime but kept until it hits it's target and also makes them lose a C-rank of chakra without them knowing is a lot.
3. A C-rank technique dealing 3 D-ranks of Bleed damage is a bit much not to mention the fact that it's also dealing C-rank Physical & Spiritual Damage and with an effect that if they don't have blood they are dealt 3 D-ranks of recurrent Spiritual Damage until it's healed. It's way too much for a C-rank technique.
4. Special Techniques usually go by a series and you've referenced the fact that it's part of the Afterstrike Series so where are the others and if they were approved previously submit them for re-approval so that we can see how this trend goes.
--------------------------------------

Okay..my suggestion to you is if you wish to make a sort of signature technique then structure it in a similar method as Rasengan or Chidori. Meaning the original technique has to be included and the other levels will have to be built up to or diverge from the original technique. This way you can power up the technique by limiting the amount of variants a single character can learn (Lets keep it at 4) & power it up further by including that if one learns this technique they are incapable of learning Rasengan or Chidori (In addition to Empty and other techniques of a similar power)

Thus if you are doing all of that, then it would be something like this:
Afterstrike - A-rank (Deals damage to the chakra system only)

Disruption Series (Focusing on Combating the Chakra System)
Adv Afterstrike - S-rank (Chakra System Damage + Chakra Disruption = Prevents use of Chakra Flow & Chakra Flow Based Techniques)
Imperfect Moonshatter - SS-rank & Deals Half of Dmg as Recoil (Deals Dmg to the Chakra System & causes recurrent Seep aka the Chakra Equivalent of Bleed damage each post total)
Adv. Moonshatter - SSS-rank (Chakra System Damage, Recurrent Seep & Chakra Disruption)

Transformative Series (For more flexibility)
Twin Afterstrike - S-rank
(Insert Name) Afterstrike - SS-rank & Req. 2nd Trans (Imbued with 1 Transformation Ability + Mid-Ranged)
Civil/Savage (Working Name) Afterstrike - SSS-rank & Req. Beast or Heir Trans (Imbued with 2 Transformation Abilities + Long Ranged)
Primal/True (working Name) Afterstrike - Z-rank (Imbued with 3 Transformation Abilities + Imbue Ranged = Able to imbue it into weaponry)

Exsanguination Series (Focusing on Combating the Blood Limit)
Crimson (Working Title) Afterstrike - S-rank (Hybrid Based Damage & Bleed)
Imperfect Sunburst - S-rank & Variable Hybrid Based Recoil Price (Blood Limit Damage Only)
Sunburst - SS-rank (Hybrid Based Damage & Blood Limit Damage)
Adv. Sunburst - SSS-rank (Hybrid Based Damage, Blood Limit Damage & Life-Force Disruption = Prevents use of Life-Force & Life-Force Based Techniques)

But that's just my suggestion i feel like this way you can showcase how it's been developing over the years starting from Tetsu till now. That'll also allow you to even have it be a family thing and perhaps even make it a tradition of some sort whether offering to teach it is a sign of a proposal and learning it is either a solidification of "marriage" or a coming of age for a born member of your lineage.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seran's Techniques   

Back to top Go down

Seran's Techniques
Page 1 of 1