Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Assault on the Black Fortress begins on Monday the 15th of October, be ready!

Share | 

Seran's Techniques

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seran

PostSubject: Seran's Techniques   4th August 2018, 8:16 pm

Name: Iron Storage
Classification: Ninjutsu
Class: Passive
Range: Contact/Self

Description: Possessing an innate affinity with Steel release itself, Seran is capable of altering steel objects into a liquid metal that can then be sealed within himself as a form of storage that he can call upon, automatically reverting them to their original state before conversion. This can make him into a walking armory if supplied right, one that can easily bypass security checks and allowing him to get close to unsuspecting targets while 'unarmed', giving quite the surprise for whoever is fighting him, as they would never know what he would pull out next. However, the maximum rank he can naturally convert and store are items in equal rank to himself or below. The amount he can store varies as he becomes stronger, and the speed of conversion can be altered with 500 word weekly trainings. Once Seran is A rank or higher and has maxed the speed at S/S+ rank, he can then do 1000 word weekly trainings to increase the speed to SS and SSS.
Current Storage Speed: D+
Current Withdrawal Speed: D
Rank - Storage
D - 3
C - 6
B - 9
A - 12
S - 15
Z - 20
X - 25

Name: Iron Structure
Classification: Physical
Range: Self

Description: Seran's body has a natural affinity with Steel. This has caused his Genetic Structure to be unlike most Dakar and convert itself into a Steel based Structure rather than Life based. As such his life release genetic structure has become steel release genetic structure instead.

Name: Duplicate
Classification: Kintaijutsu
Range: Contact/Self

Description: Being a Kurogane already brings ones body to the verge of unnatural transformations. Being a Dakar on top of this further brings about a body that is capable of naturally changing. Seran's zodiac sign is that of the Gemini, the twin, and due to that his body has taken its own natural process from both Kurogane and Dakar Zodiac transformations allowing his body to alter itself by merely touching another creature. This allows his body to copy a body part of a creature as well as becoming able to utilize some of its own physical techniques. However, he can only utilize a certain amount, though the amount does increase as he himself grows stronger. The amount of body parts capable of being mimiced also increases in time, however, unlike the techniques he can only copy a body part once per time he touches them while he only needs to touch someone once to temporarily utilize their physical techniques. additionally he can only utilize the physical techniques with the duplicated body part as it retains the muscle memory for the technique. However, the physical techniques he copies cannot be above his own rank, and techniques that are signatured or race exclusive take up 2 Phyiscal Technique slots rather than 1, while specific person exclusive techniques cannot be copied at all.

Copying the limbs of races he does not belong to (human/fauna) takes up 2 limb slots rather than one. Because of his Kurogane Transformation you will be able to copy the limbs of animals that matches his transformation's classification (i.e. Mammalian, Piscine etc) like he would copy that of someone who is the same race as you, though copying Fauna of other classifications will require 2 slots, while the classification's natural enemy (i.e. Piscine vs Avian, Reptilian vs Mammalian, Insectoid vs Amphibian) will require 3 slots. The number of technique slots taken for Physical techniques belonging to the races/animal classifications you and your trans animal don't belong to will follow the same trend. The duration he can maintain the limb and technique usage also follows a similar trend.
Rank - Limbs - Physical Techniques - Technique Ranks
D - 1 - 1 - D
C - 2 - 2 - C
B - 3 - 3 - B
A - 4 - 4 - A
S - 5 - 5 - S
Z - 6 - 6 - SS
X - 7 - 7 - SSS

Race - Duration
Same Race - 12 P.T.
Different Race/Same Class Fauna - 9 P.T.
Different Class Fauna - 6 P.T.
Natural Enemy Fauna - 3 P.T.

Last edited by Seran on 7th August 2018, 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Seran's Techniques   4th August 2018, 8:30 pm

Approved

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anansi

PostSubject: Re: Seran's Techniques   5th August 2018, 1:18 am

Duplicate is unapproved.

Copying the physical traits of races that you do not belong to would be extremely difficult even through a passive such as this. Copying the limbs of races you do not belong to (i.e. Human and Faunus due to Seran being a Nova/Zireh hybrid) takes up 2 limb slots rather than one. Because of your Kurogane Transformation you will be able to copy the limbs of animals that match your transformation's classification (i.e. Mammalian, Piscine etc) like you would copy that of someone who is the same race as you, though copying Fauna of other classifications will require 2 slots, while the classification's natural enemy (i.e. Piscine vs Avian, Reptilian vs Mammalian, Insectoid vs Amphibian) will require 3 slots. The number of technique slots taken for Physical techniques belonging to the races/animal classifications you and your trans animal don't belong to will follow the same trend.

There also needs to be some method of determining the duration of the duplication, so you aren't maintaining this duplication for an indefinite amount of time.

The Mauve Spider
Qeynan H. Taki
"Mad? Me? Well...I might just be so. But let me tell you, the best people usually are!"

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Cthugha | Dagon
Shub-Niggurath | Nyarlathotep
Ithaqua | Hastur
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
*Totally didn't steal the spreadsheet from Yuki...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seran

PostSubject: Re: Seran's Techniques   7th August 2018, 3:47 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seran

PostSubject: Re: Seran's Techniques   8th August 2018, 7:46 pm

Fabrication:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Seran's Techniques   8th August 2018, 7:52 pm

Approved

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seran

PostSubject: Re: Seran's Techniques   21st August 2018, 6:57 pm

Name: Hybridization: Living Metal
Range: N/A

Description: By combining his Steel Release Genetic Structure with his Blood Release Soul Core Seran has given his Genetic Structure its own life. The metal produced by Seran is capable of healing, growing, adapting and possessing its own will. Though his Genetic Structure is apart of him, it can act on its own when used, giving rise to more possibilities within itself. It can enhance itself over time similar to that of a real living creature. Its rank and tiers are equal to Seran when it is performing without the help of a technique. And it gains 1 adaptation per Seran's Rank. Because it has become living, weapon destruction techniques will no longer work on any weapons created from itself. Additionally, the Genetic Structure has replaced a good portion of Seran's body, namely his blood limit, as not only is it now his own skeletal frame but his blood as well, turning any techniques used through it into Kintaijutsu that use up the 'supply'. Though because it is living, as long as the structure is not destroyed it is capable of returning to Seran's body, replenishing what was used. Or Seran or the Living Metal can 'eat' metals, converting them into Living Metal and healing the Living Metal or Seran equal to the rank of the devoured metal. When moving from inside to outside the body or returning to the body, the speed is equal to Seran's unless otherwise stated by a technique.
D: N/A
C: N/A
B: N/A
A: N/A
S: N/A

Name: Living Metal: Sword Form
Class: Offensive
Range: Short

Description: Seran's Living Metal rushes out of his body, typically the hand, and forms itself into a regular short sword capable of being used by Seran for combat. However, it can also be handed to others to use if Seran wishes. If someone tries to hold the sword that Seran has not given permission the Living Metal will form spikes along the sword, dealing piercing Spiritual/Physical damage equal to its own defensive properties. Unlike most techniques, the sharpness of this blade is equal to its defenses, meaning its comparatively useless if Seran has not trained Dead Bone Pulse to enhance his Genetic Release bones own defensive properties.

Name: Living Metal: Shield Form
Class: Defense
Range: Contact

Description: Seran's Living Metal rushes out of his body, typically the forearm, and forms itself into a basic small shield capable of being used by Seran for combat. However, it can also be handed to others to use if Seran wishes. If someone tries to hold the shield that Seran has not given permission the Living Metal will form spikes along the shield, dealing piercing Spiritual/Physical damage equal to its own defensive properties. While in Shield Form the Living Metal utilizes the Dakar's Shockwave properties to Knockback whatever it blocks up to 10ft away, causing those without C Rank or higher defenses to be knocked back, take C rank Knockback physical damage and become open to a single attack unless they have a technique to regain their balance midair.

Name: Living Metal: Bow Form
Range: Long

Description: Seran's Living Metal rushes out of his body, typically the hand, and forms itself into a basic bow capable of being used by Seran for combat. However, it can also be handed to others to use if Seran wishes. If someone tries to hold the bow that Seran has not given permission the Living Metal will form spikes along the bow, dealing piercing Spiritual/Physical damage equal to its own defensive properties. While in bow form the Living Metal is capable of firing arrows at bullet release speeds up to a 40Ft Distance unless influenced by another technique.

Name: Living Metal: Quiver Form

Description: Seran's Living Metal rushes out of his body, typically the back, and forms itself into a basic quiver capable of being used by Seran for combat. However, it can also be handed to others to use if Seran wishes. If someone tries to hold the quiver that Seran has not given permission the Living Metal will form spikes along the quiver, dealing piercing Spiritual/Physical damage equal to its own defensive properties. The Living Metal while in Quiver Form will produce a set of 5 arrows inside it on first cast. The Living Metal can use a D Rank amount of blood to produce another set of 5 arrows, capable of continuously supplying the arrows until there is no more blood to use. The arrows produced by the Living Metal's Quiver Form are like most Living Metal techniques, dealing damage equal to their defensive properties. However, similar to shield form these arrows are capable of triggering the Dakar's Shockwave technique, knocking back whatever is hit by 5ft as well, unless they possess C Rank Strength, dealing D Rank physical damage if they do not have a technique to regain their balance while being knocked through the air.

Name: Living Metal: Bird Form

Description: Seran's Living Metal rushes out of his body, typically the head, and forms itself into a tiny sized bird. The bird shares a mental connection with Seran and allows him to utilize his senses through it. The Living Metal Bird can fly at speeds equal to Seran's own speed and allows him to utilize it as a form of recon for him and his team, allowing him to spy on whatever his bird can pick up as well as hear, smell, taste and feel whatever the bird can. However, the bird can only travel within the same Area as Seran and only lasts for 10 Posts before the Living Metal can no longer hold its shape. If the Living Metal is not within a distance equal to Seran's Rank before time runs out, the blood used is lost and will not have the return function of Living Metal.
Rank - Return Distance (ft)
D - 40
C - 80
B - 120
A - 160
S - 200
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seran's Techniques   

Back to top Go down

Seran's Techniques