Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Dataslate [Seiko's Techs]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Dataslate [Seiko's Techs] Empty
PostSubject: Dataslate [Seiko's Techs]   Dataslate [Seiko's Techs] Icon_minitime3rd August 2018, 11:35 am

Earth Release:

Lightning Release:

Ninjutsu:

Golems:

Sentinels:

Tiers:

Inorganic Animation:

~A message to all~

I am always available to help if you need it! Just send me a message here or on Discord, hope you enjoy your time here.

Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Dataslate [Seiko's Techs]   Dataslate [Seiko's Techs] Icon_minitime3rd August 2018, 7:02 pm

Approved

Dataslate [Seiko's Techs] G0WjTfWDataslate [Seiko's Techs] ND0xd4yDataslate [Seiko's Techs] YVQ3JFQDataslate [Seiko's Techs] AwblMK0

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
*Totally didn't steal the spreadsheet from Yuki...
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dataslate [Seiko's Techs]   Dataslate [Seiko's Techs] Icon_minitime4th August 2018, 10:40 am

Mechanical Mentality:

Inorganic Animation:

Medical Techniques:

~A message to all~

I am always available to help if you need it! Just send me a message here or on Discord, hope you enjoy your time here.

Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Dataslate [Seiko's Techs]   Dataslate [Seiko's Techs] Icon_minitime4th August 2018, 11:57 am

Approved

Dataslate [Seiko's Techs] G0WjTfWDataslate [Seiko's Techs] ND0xd4yDataslate [Seiko's Techs] YVQ3JFQDataslate [Seiko's Techs] AwblMK0

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dataslate [Seiko's Techs]   Dataslate [Seiko's Techs] Icon_minitime4th August 2018, 8:13 pm

Meteoric Automation:

Meteoric Offensive:

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Dataslate [Seiko's Techs]   Dataslate [Seiko's Techs] Icon_minitime4th August 2018, 10:55 pm

Le 'proved

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dataslate [Seiko's Techs]   Dataslate [Seiko's Techs] Icon_minitime3rd October 2019, 2:58 pm

Name: Burst Combat: Reflexive Logic
Classification: Kin/Nintaijutsu
Class: Defensive
Range: Self

Description: A simple ability based off of the idea of Burst Combat, that being lots of power in a short space of time. Reflexive Logic uses the body's natural ability to notice threats before it can actually react to and deal with them. There are three main aspects to this technique. The first is that the user can 'bank' or set up an amount of chakra within them that activates when dealing with a threat the body cannot normally react to. Upon this occurring, the chakra is spent, granting the user reaction tiers for a number of PT based on their rank, although never for very long. The second aspect is known as "Alertness" for when the chakra is placed within the body, the body starts to become more aware and ready to react to attacks, due to this, every so often, the period being based on rank, the reaction tiers granted will increase by one rank to a max of S-Rank++. Lastly there is Force Trigger which, due to this technique having a short cooldown before it can be used again, forces the body through this cooldown at the cost of slowly tearing itself apart, however this recoil is used as the price, thus the harder one pushes, the faster they can move but this can only be done once, afterwards the cooldown is forcibly applied and doubled.

Rank/Price - Reaction Tiers - Period before Increase(PT) - Duration(PT)
D/D - D++ - 15 - 1
C/C - C++ - 12 - 1
B/B - B++ - 9 - 2
A/A - A++ - 6 - 2
S/S - S++ - 3 - 3

Rank/Recoil Price - Reaction Tiers - Cooldown(PT)
D/D - C- - 10
C/C - B- - 8
B/B - A- - 6
A/A - S- - 4
S/S - SS- - 2

Name: Mechanical Mentality: Upload
Classification: Kenjutsu/Kinjutsu
Class: Supplementary
Range: Contact-Mid

Description: Seiko learned rather quickly that sometimes it was dangerous to put herself in the line of fire and to instead use her Golems so that she can stay safe. However this caused many of her techniques to lose effectiveness and so she started to find a way to deal with such. Upload was the way that she decided to do so. Through this and the mental connection she has with her Constructs in order to control them, she is able to fragment her knowledge into 'bite-size' pieces and send them through the connection to the Construct before taking the piece back. Due to this, she is able to grant her Constructs some of her techniques, losing access to them for as long as the Construct possesses them. The type of technique she can send is determined by her rank, the Construct is able to use techniques that are only partially of the right type, such as Nintai if only able to use Taijutsu but are unable to activate the other side of the technique. Thus a Golem might be able to use a Nintaijutsu technique but would only be able to activate the physical part of it until they gain the ability to use Ninjutsu. A Construct however cannot create additional constructs through Upload and Seiko loses Sanity depending on the rank of technique granted however, she can grant the technique to multiple constructs based on her current level of Intelligence.

Rank - Technique Type(s) Able to Transfer - Sanity Price(Per construct)
D - Taijutsu - 1
C - Ninjutsu(Must possess correct element) - 2
B - Kenjutsu(Recoil price only) - 3
A - Kinjutsu - 4
S - Genjutsu - 5
Z/SS - Fuinjutsu - 7
X/SSS - Senjutsu(Must be upgraded with NE Coils) - 10

Intelligence - Constructs Granted at Once
Normal - 1
Above Average - 2
Near Genius - 3
Genius - 4
Super Genius - 5

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Dataslate [Seiko's Techs]   Dataslate [Seiko's Techs] Icon_minitime3rd October 2019, 3:32 pm

Okay Approved

Dataslate [Seiko's Techs] B9083b5c894b3199ac6c790fcdc9cb47-dchipye
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dataslate [Seiko's Techs]   Dataslate [Seiko's Techs] Icon_minitime4th September 2020, 7:45 pm

The Knights of the Round Table:

The Heavens' Ward:

Last edited by Blade on 12th November 2020, 6:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dataslate [Seiko's Techs]   Dataslate [Seiko's Techs] Icon_minitime5th September 2020, 9:49 pm

The Heavens' Ward Continued:

Heavens' Ward Misc Techs:

Jiangshi Path for Rikigaku - Originator: Seiko Rikigaku
Requires 1 Path of Golem Wing and 1 Path of Lobos Wing.

Frames:

Combat Alteration:

Cooperative Alteration:

~A message to all~

Last edited by Blade on 29th April 2021, 2:07 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Dataslate [Seiko's Techs]   Dataslate [Seiko's Techs] Icon_minitime12th November 2020, 5:58 pm

Knights of the Round:
Heaven's Ward:

Jiangshi:

All techniques not mentioned in the spoiler tags are approved, Please add the additional that were approved. Rikigaku Branch to the Rikigaku Clan Topic.

[/spoiler]

Dataslate [Seiko's Techs] Tamsyn10
Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Dataslate [Seiko's Techs]   Dataslate [Seiko's Techs] Icon_minitime15th November 2020, 1:26 pm

Approved

Dataslate [Seiko's Techs] 336pJsk

Elias’ Techs
Elias’ Bank
Elias’ Claims

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dataslate [Seiko's Techs]   Dataslate [Seiko's Techs] Icon_minitime31st March 2021, 6:57 pm

Techno:

Jiangshi:

~A message to all~

Last edited by Blade on 9th April 2021, 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Dataslate [Seiko's Techs]   Dataslate [Seiko's Techs] Icon_minitime9th April 2021, 12:42 pm

check notes:

Approved:

Elias’ Techs
Elias’ Bank
Elias’ Claims

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dataslate [Seiko's Techs]   Dataslate [Seiko's Techs] Icon_minitime9th April 2021, 1:07 pm

Fixed

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Dataslate [Seiko's Techs]   Dataslate [Seiko's Techs] Icon_minitime10th April 2021, 9:53 am

Approved:

Elias’ Techs
Elias’ Bank
Elias’ Claims

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dataslate [Seiko's Techs]   Dataslate [Seiko's Techs] Icon_minitime6th October 2021, 5:45 pm

Techno-Golemancy:

Warrior Infusions:

Rogue Infusions:

Healer Infusions:

Ranger Infusions:

Caster Infusions:

General Infusions:

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dataslate [Seiko's Techs]   Dataslate [Seiko's Techs] Icon_minitime15th August 2022, 12:35 pm

Mechanical Mentality:

Inorganic Animation:

Golem Wing:

Modular Medicine:

~A message to all~

Last edited by Blade on 2nd September 2022, 4:39 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Dataslate [Seiko's Techs]   Dataslate [Seiko's Techs] Icon_minitime2nd September 2022, 1:17 am

Approved:

Elias’ Techs
Elias’ Bank
Elias’ Claims

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dataslate [Seiko's Techs]   Dataslate [Seiko's Techs] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dataslate [Seiko's Techs]
Page 1 of 1