Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Assault on the Black Fortress begins on Monday the 15th of October, be ready!

Share | 

Gado's Technique List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gado

PostSubject: Gado's Technique List   31st July 2018, 10:51 pm

Name: Dance Of The Verbena
Classification: Taijutsu
Class: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Self

Description: From the entirety of the user's body, an Exoskeletal interface is crafted to be treated as some form of body armor for the user to wear upon themselves. The durability checks that the armor contains matches that of  Dead Bone Pulse and supportive variations. Dances and bone manipulation variations can still be performed with this armor intact. If the user chooses to pay an A tier chakra price for the crafting of the armor, it will gain an additional A rank chakra durability that will follow the strengths and weaknesses of life release chakra. With Psionic Calcite Infusion intact, Gado can use Psionic chakra instead for the A rank chakra durability to be based off that and check neutrally instead. The chakra durability is also passed on to the user's dances for the duration of the Verbena dance. This technique can be ended at the user's discretion and adjusts to the user's transformations.

Name: Telepathic Link
Classification: Soul Tech/Ninjutsu
Class: Offensive/supplementary
Range: N/A

Description: This amazing technique is something that Gado figured would be useful in coordinating for missions and things of the sort. What this does is utilize Gado's Psionic soul orb's chakra to set up a mental link with a select few. This can be used as a form of communication, with thoughts and mental notes being used as a primary form of contact.  The distance for this connection once established can be maintained anywhere as long as those involved are in the same topic with each other.  If those who the user is trying to establish a connection with has C rank or higher barrier tiers, Gado has to be "let in" in order for the connection to establish. If those involved lack that, the connection is forcefully established. Not only can this be used socially and for recon, connections can be forcefully made with opponents for the sake of transferring gen directly through the mental network.  The amount of links is dependent on Gado's ninja rank. Gado has to either touch someone in order to establish a link, or utilize a bone crafted material made of psionic bone as a medium.

Rank - Links
D -  1
C - 2
B - 3
A - 4
S - 5

Name: Psychometry Evaluation
Classification: Soul Tech/Medical Ninjutsu
Class: Offensive/supplementary
Range: N/A

Description: This Psionic technique is something that Gado came up with all on his own, mostly used as a medical method of receiving residual information of their current status. What this does is provide Gado the ability to perceive anatomical structures and functions psychically. This includes shifting one’s vision to see an overlay of the subject’s anatomy. This allows Gado to intuitively detect mental anomolies and mind based problem/symptoms. This one of Gado's best techniques that he relies on when evaluating a patient.

Name: Bone Manipulation - Bone Crafting
Classification: Ninjutsu/Kinjutsu
Class: Passive

Description: Bone crafting is a special technique that utilizes Gado's bone structure in order to craft materials made out of his bone for varied uses, whether it be weapons or armor. The durability of such things will be based upon dead bone pulse.  This unique form of crafting contains an inherent relationship with dead bone pulse in regards to its available durability.
Life release chakra is needed for the creation of these items, but a blood price from the Kurogane themselves can enhance either the durability of the item to have spirit resistance equivalent to the bone durability, or the damage type of a weapon based bone crafted construct to do spirit based damage.

Name: Psionic Navigation
Classification: Soul Tech/Ninjutsu
Class: Supplementary
Range: Long-Range

Description: In regards to this Psionic technique, after clapping his hands and touching his head with his finger, Gado is able to track people through brainwaves. That intent is receptive from up to 40 feet, with the sensory also serving in place as B rank reaction tiers.  However, with every telepathic link that Gado shares,  the distance of the technique are increased by an additional 20 feet for each individual involved.   Psionic Navigation can be countered by those who don't aren't capable of thought, or a B-rank cameo technique specifying the blocking of mental waves. Information gained from what's sensed can be transferred to those in the network in real time.

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Last edited by Gado on 6th August 2018, 7:08 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Technique List   3rd August 2018, 2:13 pm

Verbena - The durability does not stack, hell no. Also, your Life Release does not gain damage equal to the durability, they keep their own damage, none of that nonsense.

Finger Bullets - It's already a thing, also any Non-Dance of the Kaguya Life Release is Ninjutsu for Kurogane, you are not a Dakar.

Telepathic Link - Halve the number of links, 1-5.

Psychometry Evaluation - Only functions on mental and mind-based problems, not the rest of the body.

Psychic Operation - No.

Bone Crafting - Will take chakra prices, it's not Dance of the Kaguya.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gado

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Technique List   3rd August 2018, 9:10 pm

fixed for now

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Technique List   6th August 2018, 6:17 pm

Previous edits:

Approved

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gado

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Technique List   14th August 2018, 12:23 am

Name: Bone Manipulation - Bone Crafting

Description: Bone crafting is a special technique that utilizes Gado's bone structure in order to craft materials made out of his bone for varied uses, whether it be weapons or armor. This unique form of crafting contains an inherent relationship with dead bone pulse in regards to its available durability.  Life release chakra is needed for the creation of these items, but an additional blood price that's one rank below the bone pulse durability from the Kurogane themselves can enhance the durability of the item to have spirit resistance equivalent to one rank below the bone durability. By paying the chakra price twice, Gado can have the chakra resistance match the durability of the bone. The amount of chakra capable of being used in the creation of these items caps at S.

Name: Bone Crafting -  Bone Armor

Description: This particular jutsu is in regards to making bone armor that covers the body of the individual, they are classified as lightweight armor.  Resistances and durability are dependent on the dedication that Gado commits to the technique regarding the price he paid.  Depending on his Ninja Rank, Gado has access to a variety of sizes on which he can formulate the armor.  The posts till completed p.t will always match his current rank with how fast it'll take the item in question.

Rank - Size- Posts till completed (P.T)
D - Small - 25
C -  Humanoid - 20
B - Medium (S) - 15
A -  Medium (M)- 10
S - Medium (L) -  5

Name: Bone Crafting-  Bone Weapons

Description: This particular jutsu is in regards to making a bone sword with a matching bone hilt to go with it.  Resistances and durability are dependent on the dedication that Gado commits to the technique regarding the price he paid.  Depending on his Ninja Rank, Gado has access to a variety of types on which he can make the weapon for. The posts till completed p.t will always match his current rank with how fast it'll take the item in question.

Rank - Type of weapons accessible - Posts to completion (P.T)

D - Blunt Melee - 18
C - One-Handed Melee- 15
B - Two-handed Melee - 12
A - Piercing Melee- 9
S - Polearms - 6

Name: Bone Crafting-  Bone Projectiles

Description: This particular jutsu is in regards to making a bone based projetile. Resistances and durability are dependent on the dedication that Gado commits to the technique regarding the price he paid. Depending on his Ninja Rank, Gado has access to a variety of types on which he can make the weapon for. The user needs hojutsu knowledge in order to make bullets. The posts till completed p.t will always match his current rank with how fast it'll take the item in question.

Rank - Type of Projectiles - How many made per use - Time till completion (P.T)
D - Senbon - 1 - 5
C - Kunai - 2 - 4
B - Shuriken - 4 - 3
A - Arrows - 8 - 2
S - Bullets - 16 - 1

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Last edited by Gado on 20th August 2018, 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anansi

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Technique List   14th August 2018, 8:33 pm

Bone Crafting - The second and third sentences basically state the exact same thing. One of them isn't necessary so you may want to remove it. Remove the ability for a Blood Price to make the items deal Spiritual damage, and the items will gain spiritual resistance one rank below the Dead Bone Pulse durability. Add in that the amount of chakra capable of being used in the creation of these items caps at S, and that it requires a blood price equal to 1-Rank below the Dead Bone Pulse durability to apply the spiritual resistance.

Bone Armor - Those "quality" types don't exist, as that isn't how we class armor on NB. You should remove them because they....literally mean nothing. Remove Liquid and Fiber armor from the technique itself, as those aren't going to be approved without separate techniques and heavy changes. Making 5 pieces in one post? Never. Up the PT to make items to 25, 20, 15, 10, 5 for D through S respectively. Instead of those "Quality" types I will suggest you allow him to make different size armors, though.

Bone Weapons - Just a note but I think better weapon types would be: Blunt Melee, 1-Handed Melee, 2-Handed Melee, Piercing Melee and Polearm. Increase the PT to make these to 18, 15, 12, 9, 6 for D through S respectively.

Bone Projectiles - Halve the numbers you have for how many are made per and change that to USE not POST. Also, make a note that in order to create bullets the user requires knowledge of Hojutsu.

The Mauve Spider
Qeynan H. Taki
"Mad? Me? Well...I might just be so. But let me tell you, the best people usually are!"

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Cthugha | Dagon
Shub-Niggurath | Nyarlathotep
Ithaqua | Hastur
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
*Totally didn't steal the spreadsheet from Yuki...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anansi

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Technique List   20th August 2018, 9:26 pm

Bone Crafting - Remove the last sentence that allows you to have multiple projects going at once.

Bone Armor - Remove the "pieces made" part. You're not getting 10 pieces of Medium L armor in 5 posts.

General Note - When a mod is checking your techs, do not add anything to the techs that they have not told you to add or that you have not discussed with them to ensure that they're alright. It gets annoying when I need to double check techs to make sure you're not attempting to sneak things in there and it looks like you're trying to get away with something.

The Mauve Spider
Qeynan H. Taki
"Mad? Me? Well...I might just be so. But let me tell you, the best people usually are!"

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Cthugha | Dagon
Ithaqua | Hastur
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gado

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Technique List   20th August 2018, 10:08 pm

not really, just wanted it to be clear that once i'm S, if i make it that far, the p.t is not gonna stay the same. Plus, with how it takes forever as it is, i wondered if i can just have a bunch of stuff being made instead of one at a time. So i can work on a armor piece and a set of weapons.

and fixed

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anansi

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Technique List   20th August 2018, 10:21 pm

Approved

The Mauve Spider
Qeynan H. Taki

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Cthugha | Dagon
Ithaqua | Hastur
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Technique List   

Back to top Go down

Gado's Technique List
Page 1 of 1