Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Activity Check.

Go down 
+3
LexxiLove
Tikz
Savannah
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

Activity Check. Empty
PostSubject: Activity Check.   Activity Check. Icon_minitime14th July 2018, 2:57 pm

Just want to see how many people are still here and interested in rping on nb during this restructuring? This is mainly for those who lack a discord so I can keep correspondence with them since the discord crowd is in communication.

Back to top Go down

Activity Check. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   Activity Check. Icon_minitime15th July 2018, 2:43 am

*Coughs* Still trying to figure out a good pirate buddy for Jessie here lol
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

Activity Check. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   Activity Check. Icon_minitime15th July 2018, 4:09 pm

Yayo
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com

Activity Check. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   Activity Check. Icon_minitime17th July 2018, 3:44 pm

@knightmare Pirates are likely being turned into a mini-rp (like monsters) so we can focus more on the main world

--
That being said, I've already got a character or two I plan to tamper with after revisions are done
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

Activity Check. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   Activity Check. Icon_minitime21st July 2018, 12:46 pm

I am one of those without discord
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Activity Check. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   Activity Check. Icon_minitime22nd July 2018, 12:59 pm

sure
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Activity Check. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   Activity Check. Icon_minitime26th July 2018, 8:59 am

I'm here
Back to top Go down
Decimus

Decimus

Activity Check. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   Activity Check. Icon_minitime27th July 2018, 6:36 pm

Present
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Activity Check. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   Activity Check. Icon_minitime28th July 2018, 11:26 am

Alright wonderful. That is a good chunk of people, Xiao I would like to talk to you in pm's about things pertaining to Xander. As for everyone else, myself and the other helpers have been working on rebooting the site and updating the information so it is more clear cut. Do any of you have any specific interests because if you do please pm me and I'll be your messenger to the others.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Activity Check. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   Activity Check. Icon_minitime31st July 2018, 9:27 pm

Uh I’m semi active on discord so I don’t think I need to post here but just in case, hi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Activity Check. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check.   Activity Check. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Check.
Page 1 of 1