Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Exava, Stohana, First Lessons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

Exava, Stohana, First Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Exava, Stohana, First Lessons   Exava, Stohana, First Lessons Icon_minitime22nd January 2018, 3:19 pm

Exava hovered along, enjoying the feel of the air on her new wings as she stretched them out. She put a hand to her stomach, feeling rather peculiar to no longer hunger in the same way as she did just a week before. She had much to learn though, and she needed a mentor. Someone to help get her strength up so that she might fulfill this prophecy that she had heard. Cracking her knuckles she headed in to the town, a part of her looking for her first true meal as a Vampire.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Exava, Stohana, First Lessons   Exava, Stohana, First Lessons Icon_minitime25th January 2018, 5:20 pm

Stohana hadn't realised that so much had changed in to the village since she lived there. Her parents were... interesting. It had taken some adjusting to Hana's change way back, but to first off learn she had a girlfriend she was real close with, well it was certainly something. Now though she was taking in her old haunts, namely an old ornate fountain dedicated to Carmen. With plenty of Fushicho around the village, of course there was a statue dedicated to her. Having visited the youth in training, she had found nobody she felt she could really mentor though. Not yet any way. To pass the time she worked at prettying up the area, with long but slow movements she was causing plantlife to grow all around. It paid to be a Fae.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Exava, Stohana, First Lessons   Exava, Stohana, First Lessons Icon_minitime25th January 2018, 5:26 pm

She was getting bored, until she could feel the very chakra in the air. Olivia could feel it, her palm could feel it, and more vitally, her fangs could feel it. Exava followed her senses to the square, and the golden haired young girl growing plants. Plants! Who does that?! There she was, a girl younger than her, growing pretty little flowers. But that power she could feel. And so much chakra. She couldn't help but feel pulled forwards. "Girly. What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Exava, Stohana, First Lessons   Exava, Stohana, First Lessons Icon_minitime25th January 2018, 8:14 pm

Hana turned sharply, because who else would anybody call her 'girly' or ask what she was doing. In the blink of an eye she was right up in the taller woman's face, head cocked to the side and examining her. "... Hrm... Mikaboshi. Got the Amatatsu. That's what they're called right? Oh whatever," She was looking over her, much like she'd done so many. With a finger she prodded at her chest, "Ooo, you already have your Curse Mark? What is... oh, lemme guess... Vampire?"
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Exava, Stohana, First Lessons   Exava, Stohana, First Lessons Icon_minitime25th January 2018, 8:24 pm

Exava scoffed, slapped away the girls hand as it prodded her. "I am a Vampire, yes," Just touching her sent a shudder through her body as she drew away some of her chakra. And... she had so much of it. "You're an interesting little girl. And you didn't answer me. What are you doing here?" There was just something about the golden blonde, in part because of her strong scent of perfume.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Exava, Stohana, First Lessons   Exava, Stohana, First Lessons Icon_minitime27th January 2018, 9:59 am

"I'm visiting my family," Hana turned, waving her hand as she caused the flower bulbs along one of her thick vines weaving around the fountain to bloom in to a flurry of petals and black and red flowers. "Oh, and looking for a pupil. I gotta teacher a student to afford my own place because my mentor wants to kick me out," She pondered the idea in her head; a Mikaboshi Vampire? She could be an interesting pupil. It helped she was easy on the eyes too. "How about you? You feel like being my pupil?" She was direct to the point, but truly when wasn't she.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Exava, Stohana, First Lessons   Exava, Stohana, First Lessons Icon_minitime4th February 2018, 2:16 pm

"A pupil? But you're... Well, you're very young looking. And this from an unaging vampire I might add," Exava wasn't sure if she could believe her, with what little she knew there was Curse Marks related to Fae, perhaps this girl was one of them? Nature wasn't something she had thought so common an element to wield. But maybe she was as strong as she felt. No harm, perhaps. "And just what do you seek in your pupils? I am still adapting to my new... improvements. However I would say I am quite powerful in my own right. Or I will be with a good trainer."
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Exava, Stohana, First Lessons   Exava, Stohana, First Lessons Icon_minitime10th February 2018, 4:14 pm

Hana just broke in to childish laughter, continuing as she lifted her hands and let her Monarch of Fire ability take over. Her whole body taking on a flaming aspect, grinning wide as her laughter broke, "Oh my sweet child. I could burn you up. I could rip out our heart before you could even blink," She lowered her hands as the flames died down, and she let the flowers bloom around her. "I might be young. But it does not mean I am not powerful. And if you can stomach having a younger teacher... I feel like I could work you in to a big strong Knight."
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Exava, Stohana, First Lessons   Exava, Stohana, First Lessons Icon_minitime4th March 2018, 4:46 pm

Exava was... well she was excited. This young woman, a wielder of fire and plants, so full of life and power. She felt her stomach roll over, a sensation she had not felt so intensely since she had awoken as the Vampire she was. "Little Mistress, you have a deal," With that she offered her hand, a wide grin that exposed her fangs, with her hand also showing her marks as a Mikaboshi. "I will make myself your apprentice,"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Exava, Stohana, First Lessons   Exava, Stohana, First Lessons Icon_minitime7th March 2018, 4:34 pm

"Oo, little mistress huh? I like that," For a brief moment she actually switched on her 'side job' voice. A little part of her actually wondered if the Mikaboshi might have interest in what else she did. For another time perhaps. "Well then. Show me what you can do. I wanna see your unique style."
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Exava, Stohana, First Lessons   Exava, Stohana, First Lessons Icon_minitime31st March 2018, 11:57 am

Exava was taken back by the way the young looking blonde spoke to her, such a... thrilling sense of self. Something that made her new fangs itch. But perhaps that would be touched upon later. She stretched out her new wings and grinned. "Let's dance," And she lunged, reaching to grab at the young Mistress with her marked hands.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Exava, Stohana, First Lessons   Exava, Stohana, First Lessons Icon_minitime31st March 2018, 1:07 pm

Hana just shook her head. How could this girl be so dumb. She simply side stepped with A-rank speed and with simple C-rank strength slammed her fist in to her gut. "Rule One as my apprentice. Think." It was a simple rule, one that should so easily be followed. And with how easily she dodged and gave that punch, one that she so clearly held back a lot on, she hoped it might make it clear what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Exava, Stohana, First Lessons   Exava, Stohana, First Lessons Icon_minitime7th April 2018, 6:36 pm

Exava was hit straight in to gut. And wow did that hurt. She stumbled back, falling on her behind. As amazing as her new body was, she still didn't have perfect control. Her wings halted her fall, but did little more. She rolled on to her back, spreading her wings and carried her back and out of the young girl's range of her punches, and away from her plants. Who knows what else she could do.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Exava, Stohana, First Lessons   Exava, Stohana, First Lessons Icon_minitime7th April 2018, 7:14 pm

Hana tutted and rolled her eyes. She could see the woman had potential. She had an interesting look too, and from the looks of it an interesting taste in weapons. She would probably fit in well in her club too. With a sigh she put her hands on to her hips, rolling her head back and just staring off. With a rising hand she pulled a vine up from the ground, curling up in her palm like an animal being stroked. "Come on, I want to really see what you can do. Hit me with your best technique you have,"
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Exava, Stohana, First Lessons   Exava, Stohana, First Lessons Icon_minitime9th April 2018, 5:16 pm

Exava stepped back, rolling her shoulders and stretching out the bat wings that had sprouted from them. She brought her arms back parallel to the wings and blew wind chakra in to them as they folded around creating pressure. Before she let all that loose, sending powerful waves of invisible wind from her wings at her new teacher.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Exava, Stohana, First Lessons   Exava, Stohana, First Lessons Icon_minitime11th April 2018, 6:19 pm

Hana saw her preparing something, could feel the swell in the air, but she couldn't actually see any attack coming until she was blown back and assaulted by the blades of wind. and she was definitely surprised. She looked in shock as she brought a finger to her cheek where a blade had cut her. She smirked just as quickly as the wound rapidly healed up with a faint green mist fading over it. For all that damage, she could just regenerate through it. "Well well, colour me impressed. Nice little attack there, didn't see it coming so you actually hit me," She looked Exava over again, pondering her options. She was a Wind Release user at least, and her knowledge of the Mikaboshi told her she could learn to harness Shadow. A Mikaboshi Vampire, with Shadow techniques, could definitely make for an interesting approach. "Alright, I've got a thought. You see, I'm a pretty... loud... fighter. I excell in nintaijutsu. But I don't think that should be your focus like it is mine. Come back to the Jiko Compound with me and we'll get you set up. My Master Ka, probably shouldn't call him that anymore when I'm a higher rank than him now but whatever, has a big place for the moment. We'll fully test you, and I can see what I can dig up to teach you."
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Exava, Stohana, First Lessons   Exava, Stohana, First Lessons Icon_minitime22nd April 2018, 6:02 pm

Exava picked up some more interesting details from her new mentor, along with a swell of pride at being complimented for landing a hit. But right before her eyes she watched as the golden blonde girl healed up every little cut she had sustained from the assault. The girl was a powerhouse it seemed. She wasn't a great fighter, not yet, but even she knew her attack was a heavy hitter in her current arsenal. "Thank you Mistress Stohana. I shant disprove your belief in me,"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Exava, Stohana, First Lessons   Exava, Stohana, First Lessons Icon_minitime19th May 2018, 6:05 pm

A wide smirk crossed her face, waving a hand as the mounds of plant life behind her suddenly burst in to flames and ash so quickly. She was making a show for her apprentice and had no problems with that. "Oh don't worry, I have a lot of faith that you'll be great, and I can't wait to see what you come up with," She linked her arm with Exava's, pulling her down just a little as Hana realised just how big the height difference actually was, and marched her off on the way home. If she needed to stop anywhere, well she would stop if needed, but she wanted to get some soon. She missed her sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exava, Stohana, First Lessons   Exava, Stohana, First Lessons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exava, Stohana, First Lessons
Page 1 of 1