Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

A Slight Detour [Port Newand]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xander

PostSubject: Re: A Slight Detour [Port Newand]    1st February 2018, 9:58 pm

While the news that the infection was contained seemed to pacify Isola if only for a moment Biggs was still wary and would keep an eye on Eliza even though he had been the one to mention trusting Ensign Hunter. Still the revelation that this was the old Captain's Devil Fruit did give him more options to consider as Captain Barabosa was a powerful figure in the Privateers before his death and yet there was never any mention of his Devil Fruit. Would that mean that he had never had a reasont o tap into it, which wouldn't make sense due to the fact that one typically showed their trump card when they were about to die. "I would appreciate that Joe, either way I believe Linwood has created a plan to survive this battle. We should hear him out now that he knows of the strength of our remaining comrades." Biggs said deciding to give Linwood his due as he hadn't ignored him he merely wanted to save mentioning the plan after trying to increase morale.

As for Biggs he would step to the side and await whatever it was their new Cook would do regarding the recently gained Devil Fruit, he would however keep the other one to his side while looking at the individuals in the distance trying to figure out who would be the best to gift new power. Often times a Devil Fruit was what separated those who were doomed to be forgotten from those who would make their mark on history for better or for worse no matter how short of a blip they were in time. As such with a fruit he hopefully had the opportunity to turn one of those who hadn't specialized into individuals actually worthy of having his back, but at the same time he could instead keep the Fruit and choose someone who was already skilled in order to give them more power. As he stewed in his thoughts he kept an eye on the cook so that when he was done preparing the fruit he would be able to eat or perhaps drink it, immediately.

Spoiler:

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: A Slight Detour [Port Newand]    4th February 2018, 4:10 am

Keeping to himself while listening to what others had to say, Linwood kept an open ear about what was going on. The introduction to the chef privateer prompted Linwood to give the man a proper salute. Whether the chef by the name of Joe acknowledged Linwood's casual salute or not, that was up to him. He was also happy that one of his comrades that fought against the monstrous vampires won't be lost to them on the other side, making sure that their life was much more secure for the time being. Linwood's intelligence was valued, but he didn't have time to research historic lore on the creatures. At the very least, Linwood had to use what he learned and educate his comrades.

"There are two types of creatures that we came face to face against, fledglings and the women. The little creatures almost always attack ins warms, so they would be sent in waves first. However, with the highly capable, their speed and strength are incomparable to the average privateer. The numbers game is fitting to the footsoldiers of the vampire army. The female vampires tend to have some form of leadership over them, a bit up to servitude. I remember her voice from before, it invoked a strange feeling from inside of me. It's very clear to me that some form of hypnotism exists within the female vampires capabilities, we take them out first. In general, I think that the foot soldiers are incapable of acting in an organized manner without orders. If we manage to get rid of those who are higher up on the chain, the discord should suffice for a final push of their elimination. The regular privateers can fend off the ghouls, providing support as we eliminate the leaders and therefore buy time and eliminate instruction. However, we don't engage the source of this plague unless there is a 70% or better chance of victory, which all scales at the time of day. They will be their strongest at night, so expect the worse. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Slight Detour [Port Newand]    4th February 2018, 7:14 pm

Hunter agreed with Linwoods potential strategy however he decided to add more information to it seeing as the Historian was lacking in some respect perhaps due to not encountering the other type of enemy. "There exists another type we have taken to calling them Vamps, as we noticed that Ghouls can be of either gender as long as they were elderly or sickly prior to their conversion, the male vampires are somewhat in-between the Females and the Ghouls not so much in command as they are the shock-troops of the Count's forces. Furthermore of those we have a set of problem cases, on the port before the Captain was killed we had reports of certain trouble makers and we figured we would handle them when we had finished repairing the ship and recovering from our battle with the Sparrow Pirates." Hunter said pausing as he began to hand bounty posters of the individuals in question around so that those present could identify them on sight.

"We can confirm that Beatrice "Talon" Skye and Lily Fleur have been converted to the Count's Mistresses, due to Ensign Faith's capture we can include her in that number as well. Which means in addition to the count we have 3 potential leaders of the incoming vampire horde. Furthermore if the island has been taken over it means that in addition to that, it is most likely that Vash Wilder & Cali "Swag" Boi have also been added to his forces. Both Beatrice "Talon" Skye & Lily Fleur are dangerous individuals who have worked together in the past, Beatrice is an Aero Tribe member whereas Lily has skills in seduction which has proven dangerous to us in the past. As for Vash Wilder he is a gunner not much else is known about him but that is because he hails from Port Newand and only recently turned to crime. Cali "Swag" Boi however previously used to be a member of the Shogunate prior to defecting and becoming a pirate. All in all they are all rather dangerous, in addition since we may come into conflict with her Ensign Faith specializes in Soru, Geppo, Shigan and was working her way to getting transferred into Aegis Pol." he said with a frown as he didn't want to have to tell the other privateers her skill set but seeing as she was now most likely apart of the enemy it was necessary.

"All of our best fighters are in this room. Thus who do you think should go up against who, this isn't factoring in the Count who I thinks we should deal with when the others have been dealt with as a group rather than trying to take him on solo and risking capture and conversion to his forces."

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com Online
Vêlas

PostSubject: Re: A Slight Detour [Port Newand]    7th February 2018, 3:13 pm

Joe would scan the fruit over for a second before pulling out his own blade and poking a small hole in it, of course he could work with most fruit but he could only do certain things with specific types of course it would take some time for the fruit to convert he would begin juicing it while it was converting even sitting down in the room and preparing the needed bowl and such.

Spoiler:

Vêlas

Chakra Reserves: 5 C-Ranks
Stamina Reserves: 60
Bountys Killed: 3 D-Ranks

Cròcus

Chakra Reserve:9 C-ranks, 5 B-ranks, 3 A-ranks, 2 S-ranks
Blood Reserve: 1 A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: A Slight Detour [Port Newand]    7th February 2018, 7:04 pm

Isolabella simply stood there and absorbed the information by Linwood and the Ensign. Thankfully, she had her fair share of encounters with all types of vampires so she knew what to expect from each and every one of them. Out of the three, she was the least combat capable due to the fact that she was a lazy bitch that preferred to sleep her life away instead of training, so if she somehow managed to make this out alive she would have to train her pretty little ass off so that she could actually be a useful member of the crew as for now she’s just a doctor without doctor abilities. A bit ironic. Thankfully, Rhia had some skill, even though she was just as lazy as her, that and if push came to shove she had that secret ability to rely on once the going gets tough.

She would turn her attention towards Biggs and the new guy and watched with some interest to see how he would go about to prepare the fruit for Biggs to consume. Once he was finished and handed it over she would turn to Biggs to see how well he would be able to stop himself from blowing chunks all over the room as he tried to consume the weird fruit.

Hiro:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: A Slight Detour [Port Newand]    8th February 2018, 1:19 pm

Biggs would see that Joe was preparing the Devil Fruit and would nod before noticing that Isolabella was looking at him causing him to smirk at her. "I'm guessing you were the one to deal with Gerald right, how strong was he? Do you think the others would be around that level of strength or was he special because he was originally a Privateer like us." He said posing a question to her in order to get her into the conversation as he had noticed her relative disinterest in the preparations. He figured that in order for them to have a proper strategy they would need to account for what everyone could do as while Linwood had seen some of what he could do they didn't really know what Isolabella or Rhiannon were capable of. That being said they also didn't know what Ensign Hunter or Eliza Wood could do either, so maybe that would be brought up sooner or later.

He was nervous as he knew that while he was capable in a fight and he only become better when there was a numbers advantage against him he wasn't good at keeping other people alive. He needed to make sure that he had people he could count on fighting alongside him and while the three who had accompanied him to the clinic were reliable for the most part the rest of the Privateers seemed...weak. He didn't want to judge anyone before he truly saw them fight thus he held his opinion of Joe, Ensign Hunter & Eliza but maybe it was wishful thinking.

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: A Slight Detour [Port Newand]    10th February 2018, 7:40 pm

"A quick analysis is to take on Ensign faith with all of us, she's too skilled for just one person to take on alone, so maybe she should be saved for last. As for the split up of the fighting forces, I'm not too combat orientated to formulate a battle strategy in regards to their abilities. I am simply a historian, but if the chef joe was to fight, it's better to send unknowns on both sides against each other in the case of cali "Swag" boy.  The gunner, it's an assumption that long-range projectiles will be the problem. I specialize in  Rankyaku when it comes to Rokushiki, so that is an equalizer if it falls down to long-range capabilities. Getting in close to finish the fight should be the main deal, and a return fire of long-range attacks can make me a good match for him.  My fur coat can keep me alive against a fight with that man.":

Pushing up his glasses,  Linwood would take out his iron baton and tap it on the desk as if he was some kind of teacher that demanded attention.

"Beatrice Tallon should face Isolabella and her trusty companion Rhia.  I don't recall ever seeing them fight, but I trust them enough to know that they are well capable individuals. She can also face Lilly if that was an option. I know nothing of seduction at all, but if women have a natural resistance, Isolabella would be a great choice. I also believe in the love that Rhia has for Isolabella over the seduction capabilities that Lilly has, that they can overcome that."

Clearing his throat, Linwood would go over to Tank. "Our reliable captain I had the pleasure of following behind.  His battle capabilities are strong, and he seems to gain from attention. If the case may be that Lilly seduced quite a few people and is with a group, the quickest sweep is to put tank against her. We will use that crowd against her by keeping our captain extra motivated. As for putting Tank against Beatrice, I think it'll be a fair fight that ends in his victory. Either way, this is a tossup for how the last two will go through."

Taking a seat, Linwood would put his iron baton away.

"Then again, I am only a historian. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Slight Detour [Port Newand]    10th February 2018, 9:43 pm

Ensign Hunter would listen to the plan seeing that some aspects were fine while others he would revise on his own, in general though he did agree with a good chunk of Officer Linwood's suggestions, which as a result allowed him to get a better strategy for the upcoming battle. "Alright, I've heard your contributions and I've made a decision. In this battle Isola you'll be fighting against Beatrice while Rhia will be fighting against Lily Fleur as they have worked together in the past it means it is only more likely that they will try and fight together when they attack and you two have the best teamwork out of my assembled officers. I will deal with Ensign Faith as I am the most familiar with her fighting capabilities with Officer Joe backing me up, Officer Snape will be dealing with Vash Wilder, Officer Biggs I'm leaving Cali "Swag" Boi to you as despite his weird name his listed bounty is higher than the rest second only to Talon. Eliza you are in charge of making sure our comrades don't die while we single out our targets." Ensign Hunter said giving everyone their assigned objectives and with a grim face would pause.

"We don't know when they are going to arrive but for now you are all dismissed, I will handle getting the other officers in battle positions with the intention of ensuring our base does not fall. You are free to make any preparations while we still have time." he said turning and then walking out of the room to attend to his duties.

OOC:

Back to top Go down
Xander

PostSubject: Re: A Slight Detour [Port Newand]    13th February 2018, 2:20 pm

Biggs would nod before finding a seat near where Joe was working on juicing his Devil Fruit, he didn't have much else to do but wait for him to finish so that he could drink it and reap the benefits of consuming an esoteric fruit like the one he had acquired. He was still a bit confused as to what it could do, but he would leave it up to chance and would try and make sure that unlike it's last owner he would live long enough to unlock it's true potential. He would try his best to rest in preparation for the battle ahead as he was sure that he would need it though at any time that Joe finished he would snap out of his restful snake and drink the Devil juice.

Ready:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vêlas

PostSubject: Re: A Slight Detour [Port Newand]    13th February 2018, 2:46 pm

Joe would begin slicing things with one hand around the room as he waited to juick the other fruit, he hoped that he could stock up on food so he could be of some help to who he was suppose to be assisting, he did not over think his postion in the upcoming battle he knew his job was not to fight unless backed into a corner but instead he was needed to make sure that the ensign had enough reserves at any time to launch a major assault on the enemy and hopefully a relentless one. Joe would scan the man in the room with his over for a second, he was a scary individual who seemed very ready to do battle it would be worth it to possibly build a specific diet path for this man.

Joe would further inspect him his body seemed to be lacking in proper nutrition causing Joe to clear his throat before handing the juice over and using it to get the conversation started.

"Just to be quick and not waste much time. What types of energy do you mainly use for combat. It won't help at the moment but in the future it will be good if i don't need to ask. Likewise i will try and drop off some Stamina replenishing items to each member of the defense before the real battle gets going on my end and i focus on my main assist goal. I only work with fruit and at the moment drinks so they should be fairly easy to keep on your person."

Spoiler:

Vêlas

Cròcus

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: A Slight Detour [Port Newand]    14th February 2018, 4:49 pm

Biggs would take the offered drink and down it marveling at the sweet taste of the fruit as it slid down his throat upon eating it he could immediately feel the effects of his body changing however the most pressing need to consume more Devil Fruit arose in his stomach. He would be unable to resist the compulsion breaking the gourd which held the Devil Fruit he had been keeping hidden away for months now and taking a bite out of it and even though it was utterly disgusting he had to swallow it before the urge completely subsided. Unlike before he knew something had changed but otherwise nothing was different from his consumption of the Feral Feral Fruit - Model: Chimera other than some sense of fulfillment and a Devi Fruit in his hand that despite the bite seemed to still have all the markings on it. In fact where he had bit would actually close up leaving a bite size divot in the fruit yet it appeared as if it was a natural occurrence. "That was...magnificent. I'd offer you this fruit if you wanted it at the very least you could feed it to your weapon? Either way thank you, I needed this boost." Biggs said trying to harness his Devil Fruit powers and yet he was unable to, some how he felt like something was missing and until it was found he would be unable to ever use his newly gained abilities.

"I use stamina mostly, however occasionally I harness my life-force whether through blood or sacrificing my health to produce more powerful results. It's likely that most people on this crew would use the same or similar things, except for perhaps Isolabella and Eliza Wood they just seem a little different don't you think? he said though he couldn't exactly say why he felt such a way other than the fact that Isolabella was a Hokkai and it was known that her clan originated from the Shinobi World, whereas Eliza was able to contain something which had turned everyone else affected by it into blood thirsty monsters.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: A Slight Detour [Port Newand]    1st March 2018, 6:16 pm

Isolabella watched in earnest as Tank began to drink the devil fruit smoothie. She was now interested in having one for herself since they did seem pretty cool but something told her that if she did try to eat one it probably wouldn’t end well for her. “Gerald? Oh yeah right that dude. He was pretty strong, we spent a good portion of the fight canceling out each other’s attacks until he ended up running out of blood which he then tried to run away but failed.” Isolabella ended as she tried to recall the fight between them as a lot had happened since then. Either way, she was somewhat ready for the fight ahead so she was currently waiting on instructions from the Ensign so that they can get this over with.

Spoiler:

Hiro:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Slight Detour [Port Newand]    13th March 2018, 2:53 pm

Time would pass and Ensign Hunter would return in a slightly harried fashion before exhaling and forcing himself to calm down and motion for the group of them to follow him. If they did so it would reveal the base having been barricaded as best as they were able to, desks were blocking the doors and the windows had been boarded up while all of the officers were currently standing in attention awaiting instructions. "Our scouts have reported that Count Blakula's forces are inbound this is it men and women, what we have been preparing for. We will not fall this day, no we will do the rest of the Privateers proud and defeat our enemy! We will not submit, we will not surrender not until the last man! The Privateers do not bow before the face of adversary, no we rise above it and enforce JUSTICE! he said with the last words being echoed by the other officers. As soon as he gave his speech their would be numerous bangs as the vampires outside of the base sought to get in, sure Ensign Hunter knew that eventually they would break through but every bit of time was enough to steel his fellow Privateers against the incursion.

It was now time to take charge, after all there were two floors besides the ground floor split into two wings and while they had in fact barricades all of the entry points they could they would need to spread out to make sure that they could deal with the various threats trying to enter the base. Ensign Hunter had decided to remain on the ground floor and Eliza Wood decided to head to the 2nd floor since the most injured officers were on the first floor. This left twelve officers to divide accordingly among the floors and of course wherever Biggs, Isola, Rhia, Linwood & Joe decided to station themselves.

Assignment Parameters:

Back to top Go down
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: A Slight Detour [Port Newand]    14th March 2018, 11:01 am

"I'll let Tank choose which sections each of us can go. It's not like we can anticipate which enemy we are going to go up against, but it would be best if we ended up going to a place that suited our fighting styles.  With the way that I unleash wind blades with my kicks, it's best to send me to a place where collateral damage won't be too much of an issue, as well as lowering the possibility of my fellow comrades being injured."

At this point, Tank was to take the lead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: A Slight Detour [Port Newand]    14th March 2018, 12:25 pm

"I see, in that take three officers with you and Joe to the top floor Linwood, I'll be relying on you along with Eliza to hold it down up there. Isola, Rhia you head to the floor above this one, since Isola is a doctor at the very least she can look over the injured while they fight to make sure they don't aggravate their injuries and I'm confident that the two of you can handle anything together. I'll be staying on the ground floor with the remaining nine officers, since this is the ground floor and from the intel we've all gathered only two types of those things have wings it means the bulk of the forces will be assaulting the base from the ground." Biggs said confident in his division of troops, he knew how his combat abilities worked and he was good when not only fighting large amounts of opponents but also when surrounded by allies who could watch him fight. On the other hand Linwood's abilities made him formidable but since he was a Devil Fruit user it would cause him to expend a lot of energy to fight at full capacity which Joe could counterbalance not to mention neither of them were antagonistic towards Eliza minimizing the chance of friendly fire. Finally Isolabella and Rhiannon were Hokkai so they worked best when paired up, and since Isola was a doctor she was the best suited to protect their injured comrades on the 1st floor.

"Go on, and fight hard!" Biggs said walking off towards the room that they all had been in previously and looking around to see that no one had followed him. He would place his mask on before looking at the bitten into Dog Dog Fruit - Model: Honey Badger that Joe had given back to him. As of now it was useless to him, and since Joe didn't want it he would have to store it somewhere until he was ready to give it to someone else, thus he would look for a barrel and stash it inside of it, before placing the barrel in the back so it was surrounded by other boxes and barrels. He'd commit the location to memory that way he could retrieve it at a later date. Once that was settled he would head outside once more and crack his knuckles, it was just about time to have some fun.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: A Slight Detour [Port Newand]    20th March 2018, 7:50 am

OOC: Sorry Xiao

With a single salute, Linwood did what he was instructed to in order for the plan to work and the group to possibly survive the night. It would be even better if they managed to make it all the way and kill the count before anyone else got hurt or injured. One of the worries at the back of Linwood's head was the civilian casualties that they may face, it wasn't like these people asked for this or deserved this.

"Repairing the port will take some time when all this is over.  But before that, we need to save it from these animals."

Pointing to three shoulders and Joe, Linwood would give a signal to follow him.

"You heard the man. Resolve yourself to eliminate the fears in your heart. Remember the privateer oath, that's all you need to carry on. "

After that, if they followed, Linwood went to his post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: A Slight Detour [Port Newand]    22nd March 2018, 12:01 pm

Having received her orders from Tank, Isolabella would head up to the floor above the one they were currently on. Though she was unable to do any actual medical treatment as yet despite being a doctor she did have enough knowledge to tell whether or not someone was able to fight in whatever condition they were in currently. With that said she upon arriving on the floor she would make a mental note of those who were in a good condition and those who weren’t. Thankfully herself and Rhiannon had a few defensive skills that should be able to protect anyone at any time if need be and of course if push came to shove they could always use that technique. “Listen up. The first thing we should do is secure those who are currently injured, if there is a room let’s get them inside, ensure it’s safe enough for them and barricade it. Unfortunately, I’m not much useful as it comes to medicine as yet but I’m a decent fighter so I’ll protect you lot as best as I can. As for those who are in fighting conditions best believe we’re in for the fight of our lives and if we’re to die today, lets at least die fighting.” She ended as she looked at the others in the room hoping that was enough to boost their morale as herself and Rhiannon they were ready for whatever came their way.

Hiro:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vêlas

PostSubject: Re: A Slight Detour [Port Newand]    22nd March 2018, 4:10 pm

The day was starting well the battle and Joe would give a nod to his commanding officer Linwood then begun following him up the stairs. There was three extra officers along with them and Joe did not have as much food prepped as he would have liked causing him to suck on his teeth once they reached upstairs.

He would make a mental note to give all the fruit to Linwood as needed and he would have to assist the officers in combat using his movement methods and strength to at least make some sort of impact on the battle.

Joe would grip his blade as the old man began to sweat and breath a little heavy he was not new to battle but he always was the one on the bad end in past events. He could only hope he would not die today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Slight Detour [Port Newand]    23rd March 2018, 9:34 am

It would seem just as they all got to their positions the battle would begin as banging could be heard from the various boarded up windows and doors, it would continue like so for about five minutes before the first window's would begin to crack at the top floor which seemed to be what renewed the frenzy in the other areas. This was because the top floor had 10 windows per wing all of which had been boarded up which contrasted to the fifteen windows per wing on the first floor. As for the ground floor it had twenty windows in total as well as five doors with two in the front, one on either side and a back door. How the layout was situated was that about 40 feet into either side of the building were the staircases which lead to the two wings of the first floor and from there another 50 feet away were the staircases which lead to the top floor from their respective wing on the floor below them. All in all it was a large building easily covering over 250 ft in either wing, and having a height of 45 ft as it was made to house the various privateers stationed on the island.

Either way once one window was broken on the top floor, two windows were broken on the 1st floor and three of the windows on the ground floor would likewise be broken revealing their foes to them for the rest time. From each window Ghouls would enter and yet rather than immediately rush the Privateers they would instead channel blood to their claws and then attempt to destroy the barricades barring the other windows with each Ghoul targeting their own window. It was clear that they were attempting to open more entry points so that more of their allies could get in, and thus be able to overwhelm the privateers with numbers.

-Ground Floor-
"Crap they are trying to break in, Tank let's make sure that doesn't happen." Ensign Hunter said taking his arcus off of his back and drawing an arrow before firing it at one of the Ghouls which seemed to be interested in breaking down a window.With or without Tanks help he would try his best to dwindle down the numbers of Ghouls actively trying to make their situation worse however the other officers would remain there as they were unsure as what to do since they hadn't received any orders to do something specific. It would seem that most of the officers weren't free thinkers and would actually have to be ordered around if they were to be anything other than useless fodder only halfway decent at protecting themselves and others.

-1st Floor-
By looking at her allies she would see that two of them were in no condition to fight at all whereas Matt Frost as well as two other officers were actually capable of fighting but since they were injured it was likely that they'd tire more quickly than normal. Thus when the Ghouls broke in Matt Frost would stand with his crutches and stare defiantly at the Ghouls and would try and make his way over to them so that he could fight to protect the base, that is unless he was ordered not to. On the other hand the otherthe Officers that they had stationed with them would move over and proceed to carry the injured to more secure rooms deciding to split them up just in case they couldn't protect them both at the same time.

-Top Floor-
Meanwhile at the top floor Eliza Wood would clutch her shoulder with a grimace before steeling herself when she saw Linwood and Joe enter she was glad that some trust was placed with her as she wouldn't fault them from believing that she had been converted. "I'm feeling better, I'd like to rest a bit more to replenish some of my chakra but I can fight if need be." Eliza said while taking out two basic shuriken from her pouch and pointing to the Ghouls that had just entered essentially wondering what Linwood planned to do about them and whether she should start fighting immediately or if he wanted her to conserve her strength. Meanwhile the Officers that had been sent to the top floor with him didn't seem to be doing much but standing around as they were unsure of what they should do since they hadn't been given any specific order, a couple of them did look at Eliza warily though probably because she was clutching her neck.

Mission Parameters:

Top Floor:

1st Floor:

Ground Floor:

All Vampires:

Ghouls:

Back to top Go down
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: A Slight Detour [Port Newand]    28th March 2018, 5:08 am

"Stand your ground, the barricade would hold for a few moments." Linwood stood out front as he strolled towards where the Ghouls were. " Stand down Eliza, you are still hurt. I'll deal with the enemies for as long as I can, but with the style that I bring about, I might end up destroying the barricades in the process. However, scout out newly improvised barricades to put up once these breaks. If I give a strong pushback from the enemy, we could possibly block up the section and take a breather. You too Joe."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: A Slight Detour [Port Newand]    28th March 2018, 11:16 am

Tank would smirk at the fact that the Ghouls seemed to be more focused on ruining their defenses than actually attacking them at least for the time being and saw an opportunity that he couldn't miss. He would utilize Geppo to propel himself into the air and then fall downwards onto the top of the Ghoul that Ensign Hunter hadn't shot at feet first aiming to essentially stomp on him from above. If he was successful then he would reach down to grab the hopefully dead or at least critically wounded Ghoul and then he'd toss it at another one of the Ghouls before trying to repeat the first maneuver on one of the Ghoul's that were still trying to break down the window. He was essentially relying on Ensign Hunter to deal with not just one but those Ghouls that were currently in the building that he had missed. "Oi, you lot don't just stand around, back us up two Officers to a Ghoul target those ones who are trying to enter through the broken windows!" he said figuring if he didn't give them a job they would probably just continue standing around being useless.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: A Slight Detour [Port Newand]    28th March 2018, 2:47 pm

Stand down Matt. There’s no need to overexert yourself on such an opponent. ” Isolabella stated hoping he would heed her words and stand his ground. In his current state, it would be best that he saved as much energy as he could until they came across a more dangerous opponent as she couldn’t afford to lose any of them to such an opposition. Once he had halted his movements, Rhiannon would leap from off Isolabella’s shoulders heading towards the ghoul at C- speeds before hardening her tail and slamming it into the head of the ghoul hoping that would be enough to take it out of commission. If not then there was plenty more where that came from. While Rhia was busy taking on the Ghoul that managed to come in, Isolabella would quickly survey the other windows while deep in thought.

Rhia:

Hiro:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vêlas

PostSubject: Re: A Slight Detour [Port Newand]    28th March 2018, 6:23 pm

The battle had began and Joe would begin working things out in his mind, the best idea would be to not allow the barricades to be brought down at all meaning they would never need any new barricades not to mention Joe was old and he had been support for combat for a long time he knew that the first wave was always a ploy. and in this case. It was obvious, they wanted the barriers destroyed to bring in the things meant to wipe everyone away.

Joe would draw his blade and eye the closest ghoul to him. "Linwood we should not focus making barricades, instead we should down the ghouls and funnel them through one entry way. As we me and you down them the others can deal finishing blows in groups making sure there is no chance of anyone getting hurt."

Joe had a problem he had been thinking on of course be was most likely the strongest one here but using his strength to the fullest could cause the entire floor to collapse and well. That would not be good. Either way the fighting had to be done he would simply have to hold back a bit, having a naginita would give him the advantage he would move forward at B-speeds only using C-Rank++ strength in order to move.

However he would gauge the distance of the windows and kick the ghoul hext to him possibly launching it back into the building behind them with B++ strength whilst at the same time Joe would lash out aiming a blow to stab at the head of the ghoul making jis body a T of sorts attacking the second window. His hands were not as strong as his feet so the slash would only be backed by B-Rank strength but Joe was sure it would be enough.

Joe:

Vêlas

Cròcus

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Slight Detour [Port Newand]    29th March 2018, 10:42 am

On the top floor things were going as predicted seeing as Linwood had decided to try and wait for the barricades to be broken while Joe decided to move forward with the attack, Eliza would take the reprieve and wait deciding to try and recover more before heading into the fight while one of the officers would try and look for more barricades. The other two on the other hand would rush forward just as one more Ghoul entered from the window and then split up trying to break down the barricaded windows that their fellow Ghouls were attacking previously. Joe's attacks had been successful as he managed to not only get rid of the first one kicking it out of the window and into one of the Ghouls that would of entered the building but his naginata would impale the second Ghoul killing it and causing it to slump to the ground. As for the officers one of them would try and trip the Ghoul while the other stood ready to stomp it out, meanwhile the last officer managed to find some planks but it seemed like he would only be able to barricade a single window up. Perhaps it was because he had decided to quickly look for it and return and maybe if more officers were sent they could find more to barricade the broken windows with. At the moment he would await orders whether he should attempt to barricade one of the broken windows or reinforce one of those which were already barricaded.

Top Floor:

--------------------------------Second Floor--------------------------------------------

Meanwhile the second floor was a bit more chaotic after all while Rhia caved in the skull of a Ghoul, Matt would stand down choosing to lean against a wall with a frown at his uselessness if he hadn't had his legs broken by that bird-brain then he would of been able to fight alongside Rhia and Isola. Meanwhile the two officers were successful in securing the more injured ones in rooms putting them in a storage closet with no windows and the other in a room with a barricaded window. They would return tot he room to see Isola surveying what was going on which was essentially that Rhia had managed to kill one of the Ghoul's however the three remaining Ghouls were still attacking the barricaded windows which looked to be about gone at this point. Those Ghoul's would move on while more Ghouls would enter through each broken window there were now just about as many Ghouls in the 1st floor as there were privateers however rather than focus on fighting the Privateers the Ghouls would rush around at D-rank- speeds trying to go for more of the barricaded windows to try and break them down.

Spoiler:

-------------------------Ground Floor--------------------------------------

Meanwhile he ground floor was full of action, seeing as they had the most windows broken it was only natural that they likewise had the most amount of Ghouls entering through the windows. However it would seem that unlike the other floors they were more quick to engage them as Ensign Hunter would shoot down two of the Ghouls while Tank's orders had the officers pair up to take down a single Ghoul themselves. As for the aforementioned Ensign he had taken out not one, or two but rather four Ghouls all on his lonesome with his jumping and throwing tactics but then again Ghouls weren't exactly hard to kill which was why they made up for it with numbers. While Ensign Hunter and Tank picked off the ones who had broken in earlier and were trying to break down the barricaded windows the Officers had stemmed the amount of Ghouls that could do damage to their structures by killing three out of the six Ghouls which had entered. "More of them, tch keep on fighting!" Ensign Hunter said drawing his bow once more to fire off an arrow, while he could fire arrows faster he wanted to conserve his energy for the time being as there was no use fighting all out in the beginning, besides Tank would most likely have a lot more energy than he had being that he was now a Zoan Devil Fruit user. Either way the remaining three Ghouls would try and make a beeline towards the damaged barricades that their now dead fellow Ghouls had attacked previously, each of them moving at D-rank- Speeds.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Xander

PostSubject: Re: A Slight Detour [Port Newand]    6th April 2018, 9:47 pm

Tank would laugh with slight amusement as he was actually having fun despite the facts that it was a high stakes sort of fight, as such he would attempt to do what he did earlier for the new entrees into their base before cracking it neck and heading outside one of the broken windows. In his mind it was best to head off the problem before it could escalate further and what better way to do that than to take the fight to them. Besides his Lucha Libre required more spectators than what he was getting remaining inside and he was sure that by going outside he could get a better look at the numbers they were facing. Of course he wasn't suicidal and if the numbers proved too much he would promptly retreat back inside and try and inform Ensign Hunter of what he had seen. "Yez er, time ta crack some skulls!" he shouted out in defiance once he got outside, after all a Lucha must never show fear, that is unless it was to make a better show for his audience.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Slight Detour [Port Newand]    

Back to top Go down

A Slight Detour [Port Newand]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Imperial Continent (Land of the Shogunate) :: West Ocean-
Jump to: