Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Assault on the Black Fortress begins on Monday the 15th of October, be ready!

Share | 

A Goddess and an Alcoholic Meet! [Cherish/Minerva]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anansi

PostSubject: A Goddess and an Alcoholic Meet! [Cherish/Minerva]   19th May 2017, 4:12 pm

Minerva was worrying her skirt whilst sitting on a bench in the training grounds. She was alone, though that wasn't easy to achieve. She had to go around asking everyone to leave, explaining why. A few people gave her trouble, but a few sure blows set them scurrying home with their tails between their legs. She felt bad about that, though and would need to make sure to find them and apologize thoroughly. But...this was extremely important. She needed to be here alone with the person she had invited, because everything needed to be perfect.

It was kind of strange that she was obsessing over perfection like this. Did she like the person, in an "I want to date you" sense? Not at all. The other female was attractive, but older and a bit out of her league. And she was most likely already spoken for, twice. No. Cherish Dokusei was one of her Sensei's teammates, and therefore one of the most important people in the woman's life. Summer Osuna was one of the most important people in Minerva's life, due to the woman's tutelage and how their bond had grown over the years. Therefore, Minerva felt an obligation to get to know Cherish as best she could. They had met on a few occasions, but Minerva could never truly get a read on how the other female felt towards her. And Minerva, as a teenage girl with an slight insecurity problem, slowly came to the conclusion that it meant the other didn't like her.

And thus, today came about. She had invited Cherish to meet her at this training yard through a letter, though she had regretted it instantly. It seemed so impersonal! She should have asked her in person...But she had been nervous. She didn't deal well with these kinds of things. People who liked you already were easy, words came easy with people she knew were her friends. With Cherish...she simply could not tell. And she failed at being confident when she is trying to get someone to like her. She failed miserably. Her nervousness was the main reason for her attire. She wore a plaid skirt, a dark red and black, with a beautiful blouse. Her shoes bore a small heel, and earrings decorated her lobes. She had even put on some make-up (courtesy of her overexcited mother), light but still flattering. She wanted to make a good impression, even though it wasn't the first. But now she was regretting this. Maybe it wasn't in the cards for Cherish to like her? What if this went terribly and the girl began to hate her? She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, realizing it was much too late for any of these regrets. She was here now and Cherish was coming and there was no turning back. Still she sent a prayer to Susanoo that everything turned out okay...

The Mauve Spider
Qeynan H. Taki
"Mad? Me? Well...I might just be so. But let me tell you, the best people usually are!"

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Cthugha | Dagon
Shub-Niggurath | Nyarlathotep
Ithaqua | Hastur
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
*Totally didn't steal the spreadsheet from Yuki...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Goddess and an Alcoholic Meet! [Cherish/Minerva]   23rd June 2017, 1:39 pm

Cherish was late, she knew that but at the same time she didn't care but it wasn't out of malice or anything like that she was just drunk as usual and might have forgotten all about a meeting between her and one of her pack's students. Usually she was the type to just get a buzz before heading out maybe tipsy if it was just one of those days she was overindulging herself but today she had been drinking with a purpose as she was upset. She had been pestering her pack to train with her for what it seemed like months and yet neither of them made time for her even though she tried her best to set aside time from her busy schedule to do just that. Sure she knew sometimes she got caught up with work, and lost track of time but it was different for her, especially since Omito had an excuse for being away for so long, he was ANBU and thus was rarely in the village instead going on mission after mission. But Summer was always around, she was beginning to think she valued other people more than she did her pack and despite broadcasting her discontent within the pack bond neither of them seemed to get it. So she drank, and it was during this drunken haze that she remembered she had to meet one of Summer's students and would head to the appointed meet location while sipping on some premium vodka she had imported from the Land of Frost. "Y-Yo sorry about the lateness!" Cherish said upon arriving waving a bit while trying her best to keep a straight face. She was prone to giggles when she drank among other things and she didn't want to go down that rabbit hole just yet.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anansi

PostSubject: Re: A Goddess and an Alcoholic Meet! [Cherish/Minerva]   23rd June 2017, 3:31 pm

Minerva turned in the direction of the voice and her stomach gave a nervous flutter. She could do this, she had faced worse threats. Not that this was a threat, quite the opposite actually. She should feel comfortable around the other female, since they should be allies. Friends even due to their connection with Summer, though Cherish's was of a more intimate nature. Minerva stood from her perch on a bench and smoothed the ruffles of her skirt, telegraphic her nerves in a more subtle way than the screaming or gibbering she wanted to do. Calm was the way she needed to go about this. Friendly "Good day, Cherish-hime." She gave a short bow to the other, more like a nod paired with a slight tilting of her upper body more than anything "I hope I haven't dragged you away from anything too important. I know the duties of a Medical Ninja are demanding and you definitely don't need to waste your time simply spending time with someone who isn't even your own student."

The Mauve Spider
Qeynan H. Taki
"Mad? Me? Well...I might just be so. But let me tell you, the best people usually are!"

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Cthugha | Dagon
Ithaqua | Hastur
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Goddess and an Alcoholic Meet! [Cherish/Minerva]   23rd June 2017, 3:47 pm

Hime? Huh, didn't know I was seen as a princess then again the children of the Daimyo do share many of my vices so I can see where your going with that hehe." Cherish would first make a mock offended expression at the honorific before revealing that it wasn't anything all that serious. She would pat her chest and sides looking for her smokes before swearing under her breath seeing as she had left them at home meaning she wasn't going to mellow out anytime soon. "I'm not that busy that I can't hang out every now and then what sort of life is that always working and not enjoying myself. I'm 15 for Gaia's sake gotta live a little right? Speaking of living a little, would you like a drink?" she said taking her smaller gourd from off of her back and thrusting it forward with a blissful expression as she knew Summer would have a fit if she knew she was corrupting her students with alcohol. But she couldn't exactly get to know someone while they were sober, that was boring and people were in control of their mental faculties which defeated the purpose of casual conversation. When you were drunk you spoke your mind, regardless of the consequences which allowed her to be more at ease knowing that their wasn't a filter of some sort and she could get how someone really felt about her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anansi

PostSubject: Re: A Goddess and an Alcoholic Meet! [Cherish/Minerva]   23rd June 2017, 4:36 pm

Minerva blushed when the other mentioned the honorific. She couldn't truly remember when it had started, but she always referred to Summer as "Summer-sensei", Cherish as "Cherish-hime" and Omito as "Omito-sama". It was...just something she did. She hadn't thought much of it until now, honestly "Sorry. I just...give random honorifics I guess. I hope you don't mind." She gave a nervous laugh and began to pluck at the hem of her dress. She needed to get the butterflies under control, and thankfully the other gave her the perfect opportunity she took the gourd gladly and drank down a good sized gulp. She was not stranger to alcohol, though she didn't care for most kinds. She either liked her drinks hard and burning or really fruity, and little in between appealed to her. This was perfect, though. She felt the burn and the warmth spreading through her as the drink began to work its way into her system, and she nodded before handing the thing back to Cherish "Thank you, I was a bit nervous." Better to let everything out in the open.

The Mauve Spider
Qeynan H. Taki

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Cthugha | Dagon
Ithaqua | Hastur
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Goddess and an Alcoholic Meet! [Cherish/Minerva]   24th June 2017, 6:12 pm

Cherish would nod as she couldn't fault the girl for her weird conventions, as she was fond of calling those close to her by nicknames. Still when Minerva drank the good stuff she would beam, as she knew any moment now the alcohol would hit her, she remembered when she first got a kick of the stuff she knew that when it came for combat situations she would use drinks like that to get her drunk as quickly as possible. Now she was passing on said experience to her pack mates student, did that mean that Minerva was sort of like a godstudent or something? "That's what alcohol is good for, eases the nerves and clears the mind. So tell me why did you really want to meet with me?" Cherish said only once she noticed the familiar haze of drunkenness creeping into Minerva's eyes, that way she could be sure that the girl wouldn't hold back and would speak freely without fear of repercussions.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anansi

PostSubject: Re: A Goddess and an Alcoholic Meet! [Cherish/Minerva]   24th June 2017, 6:32 pm

Minerva was feeling the effects of the alcohol, but she hadn't fully lost all of her faculties yet. She was sober enough for her anxiety to keep her from speaking for a moment, trying to reign in her thoughts. Should she be truthful? Of course she should, but the question really was how much of the truth she should reveal. She could say that she had just wanted to spend quality time with Cherish, as her own teammates weren't around and she knew the other female was likewise alone due to Omito's duties and Summer's position as Sannin. Or she could tell her the silly little fear that she had. It took her a split second to decide "Anxiety is a bitch, you know?" She smoothed her bang over her missing eye as she said this, ignoring her usage of such a vulgar word "It is like a little pest scurrying through your head and whispering the stupidest things to you until you start to believe it." She wondered if she really wanted to continue on with this and found that the words wouldn't stop "Summer is really important to me, she has been like an older sister and I really want you to like me because you are important to Summer. My anxiety has just been whispering and whispering that you don't though so that is why I asked you to come here...So I could get you to like me..." As she spoke the words she felt simultaneously relieved and ashamed. She didn't really want to see Cherish's reaction, so she focused on a lock of her hair that she was worrying between her fingers.

Spoiler:

The Mauve Spider
Qeynan H. Taki

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Cthugha | Dagon
Ithaqua | Hastur
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Goddess and an Alcoholic Meet! [Cherish/Minerva]   

Back to top Go down

A Goddess and an Alcoholic Meet! [Cherish/Minerva]
Page 1 of 1