Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Pirates unite!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

Pirates unite! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 3 Icon_minitime9th August 2017, 11:15 pm

Koba began ranting on about the marines and their charges, obviously not buying into the whole 'play it cool' atmosphere they were going for. "We didn't attempt anything, it's just murder." Meanwhile, his priest friend had just nominated himself in for all the fighting, which is excellent. "Cheers mate, fighting on l...l-" Zeath would gag slightly before continuing. "-land...isn't really fun. Speaking of fun though mate, I didn't know priests liked whores. You just keep getting better n' better." A loud, noticeable belly laugh would erupt from his lips as they neared the shady dude in the alley. He'd say his piece about the large sums of nikos, the killing, the markets, the secrets. It was all very interesting, but how much of it was really trust worthy. Not to mention this dude was the least of his worries. "Aw, so they run the ports here. Guess that idea of stealing their ship just sailed. Well...What assurances do we have. I've no reason to trust a stranger." Zeath would look at the suitcase at a quick glance, before turning his gaze to the priest. No doubt he'd have something to say on this matter...Wait a minute, I'm forgetting something...

Zeath would suddenly pat the priest on the shoulder and walk past him towards Koba. "My first mate is a good talker." He'd say before grabbing Koba, dragging him back a few meters before dropping into a crouch to have a small whispering conversation. "Navigator, your fruit, what can you do now?" Zeath could barely believe it. How could this have slipped his mind. What type of fruit was it? He still looked pretty normal, and he wasn't turning into water or nothing...hmm. Maybe it was a dud?
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th August 2017, 9:35 pm

That’s even worse, there is no way we can get caught here! Do you know what they do to people like me in jail?” Koba shuddered at the thought, hoping that they could get out of here as soon as possible. Though, as they continued to walk, they seemed to be confused by a bunch of organized criminals that they were the ones making the deal. Sadly enough, they were the ones that potentially killed the actual meeting contact. But maybe they didn’t need to know that? “Ummm…………… yeah……. If you can reassure that we can just walk away and get out of your hair, we are as good as gone.”

Koba had a look of sincerity about him as he rubbed his hands nervously. Koba was a navigator, so as long as they had a ship to steer, Koba could leave them to a land of immortal whores or whatever the hell they wanted to go. It didn’t matter, Koba just didn’t bode well with the marines, too many situations of them killing the people they are supposed to catch, and that 15% blackness was going to play against him. “Woah Woah, slow down boss man, I said I'll join!”

Koba said as he was dragged to the back and brought down to a crouched level. Though it had nothing to do with what Koba originally thought. “My fruit? I really don’t know, but I feel a bit lighter if that helps?” Koba didn't know what he could do either, they just had to find out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th August 2017, 11:20 pm

Jessie would begin to grin as the man who had led them down this dark, dank alley had begun to talk about the case that had started this whole debacle in the first place, it would appear that he was right when thinking this would be fortuitous in the long run. However he was expecting someone a bit more impressive to make this first move, guess he would have to let things play out for now "Take us to your boss, I'd like to speak to the people who spoiled my afternoon" Jessie would say keeping the grin on his face, still holding onto the case. If things worked out the way he was planning, the entire island would be under his control, a good base of operation apart from their boat.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 3 Icon_minitime11th August 2017, 10:27 am

Music:

"You are misunderstanding, and even if I did want to take you to the people I work for they are based in the Lost Ocean." The man said simply in reply to what Jesse asked of him shifting most of his focus to him as it would seem the larger man would proceed to interrogate the nervous one. "Well, as for a reassurance truthfully it is easier for me to make a beneficial deal for both of our parties rather than the alternative. But I will say I do give you my word that you will get the money if you give me the case." he said holding his hand out his face completely neutral as in order to fulfill his end of the bargain he would have to do certain things that were best left to those who knew what it meant to be a Spy.

"However if you still do not trust my word you could always just come along?" He said leaving out the fact that it'll be dangerous as his contact was currently in a bit of a...situation.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 3 Icon_minitime17th August 2017, 3:41 am

"Yer word ain't shit." The large beast of a man would say as he bought himself back up to a stand. Negotiations were never his strong suit, so in times such as these, Zeath found himself considering what 'she' would do. "I can only guess you'd need to return here for something, otherwise there ain't any point to us waiting around for you to come back with our nikos." He could feel his stomach turning, the nausea rising up again, but he did his best to subdue that for now, walking back over towards the conversation. "Seems to me, we have three options. We go with yer', we stay here, or we split up."

The lost sea...That can be dangerous waters. While it would be in the best interest to split up there is no telling how long it would take for them to return, nor that they'd return at all. Leaving to see someone at their home with no assurances is generally a sure call for treachery. But at the same time, staying would call for a response from the local crime syndicate who he just opening pissed off and called out, more so since he sent survivors off to tell the story. Say what you will, a 7 and a half foot tall tigrex isn't exactly hard to miss, nor mistake. Splitting up diversifies the risk...but also weakens their strength. "Your opinion, priest?"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 3 Icon_minitime17th August 2017, 8:25 pm

"Listen to reason dammit! I thought captains were supposed to be wise old men?" Koba tried to plead with them in order to take up the offer. He continued to whisper in a low tone so that no one else could really hear what he was saying but the other two. "I'm a navigator, if the worst happens and you suspect something foul, we can take the ship over and get on our way. At the very least, we wont be lost at sea, and we have a chance, but that chance only exists if we are on a boat. " Koba had his own opinions, even though the priest was being asked about what they should do. Knowing the hierarchy, 2 to 1 would make Koba outvoted, on top of the fact that they knew each other longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 3 Icon_minitime28th August 2017, 8:59 am

Jessie would groan as the man started going on and on about how beneficial it was to make this deal right here and there, but were yet to be given an exact price right now. He was starting to regret coming down this alleyway right now, his post fight rush was dying off and all he wanted was to get his heart pumping again. Not to mention the two idiots seemed rather keen on the idea of getting off the island right now, one was on the right track in not exactly trusting the man, while the other was just being a coward as usual. Perhaps splitting up for the time being would be a good idea, would give Jessie a chance to take this island for what it's worth. "How far of a boat trip? Some of us are better at sea" He would say to the man as he walked towards him, wrapping his arm across the shoulders of his target. "I'm going to need assurance of some kind that you will return, a donation of some kind" Jessie would whisper into the man's ear away from his companions, he was going to need a bit more than he had now if he was going to pursue the mob.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 3 Icon_minitime30th August 2017, 12:15 pm

"For you three? Too far, you wouldn't survive the trip I'm afraid. Luckily for you however, the payment is on this island, initially I was merely going to sneak into the place where my contact is currently captured, break him out while stealing a vast sum from his captures and promptly use some of that to pay you for the chest you hold." The man said not understanding why he was donating such information so freely, and yet he was thus when he had fulfilled the genesis command given to him he would add something else seeing as he had nothing left to hide. "Anyways, if you three are interested we might as well have some introductions. I'm Jones, Castillo Jones." he said in a smooth tone as if he had said that line countless times and would slip out of Jesse's grasp in the process at least unless the pirate priest decided to grip him fast enough.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 3 Icon_minitime30th August 2017, 10:41 pm

Koba seemed to whisper away an insult, as if what he'd just said was the most retarded thing in the world? Zeath would place his oversized hand on Koba's head to reassure him silently, trying to get acroos the message that his consultation has been heard without actually speaking, considering he is horrible at whispering anything himself.

Onto the current events, Zeath would raise an eyebrow as the Priest seemed to work some kind of magic into his ear, but didn't respond any more to the curious event taking place. It was the least of his worries after all, hearing the secret objective laid out before him almost bleached his fur white with sickness. "Datara's arse!" He'd mumble aggressively, after a loud, uncomfortable groan. "All this bloody land shit is gonna kill me, I swear." His nasua would return briefly, but subsided soon after. A small grin would appear as he began his introduction, mimicking the smooth tone Jones was using. "I'm Aethon, Zeathius Aethon. My..." He look down at his hand to find the bottle of rum still hanging from his grip. Happily surprised, he'd take a swing before continuing. "My crew can introduce themselves if they wanna. In any case, I think we should go get this 'vast sum' before its too late." Depite playing the fool, he made sure to pick his words carefully, not agreeing to this deal nor that the 'contact' was the objective. But even if he did, lying is really a moral dilemma anyway.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 3 Icon_minitime31st August 2017, 10:19 am

For some reason, this Batista looking motherfucker in cat form decided to make a point of Koba's whispering, which honestly could have used some work. Whispering back before the man said anything else, Koba basically yielded. "Alright, alright, I said I was in. I'll shut up then...." Moving on,
it was time to address the crime syndicate boss properly. Is the payment on this island? If we are talking money, we are talking my language there buddy. Koba J Beetleguise, probably one of the best navigator you'll ever run into. Self.....taught...of course..." Even if he was self-taught, Koba made a nice name for himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 3 Icon_minitime30th September 2017, 6:04 am

Jessie would grin as Mr. Jones had succumb to his ronin ability, and so "willingly" gave up such information to him and his compatriots. He accepted the man moving from his grasp, and would look back at at his new captain and navigator. One was looking worse for wares due to his land sickness, while the other seemed to perk right up at the sound of money. Good to know Koba had one priority in order, however he was still going to require some work. "Well it seems that we're going on an Adventure Mr. Jones." He would say patting Castillo on the back with D rank strength, then moving to the other two, the smile still on his face as he approached them. "It would be better for us though if we split up, easier for two able bodied people to break in than a larger group. Why don't you two go on down to the docks and see if you can find us a way off this island and where to go next" He would say to the two, more suggesting that they'd be better use away from the fighting, and off the land.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 3 Icon_minitime8th October 2017, 8:48 pm

"Actually that is a good idea, he and I will sneak into their dwelling to retrieve my contact and your fortune while you two are to try and create as much havoc on the docks as possible to attract their attention. That way their forces will be split up making them much easier to deal with." Castillo said though before they agreed he would motion for Jesse to follow him before dashing off at C-rank speeds. He would wait until they were a distance away before he would begin to inform him about the hurdles they would have to leap through in order to successfully fulfill their respective missions. "All the crime on this island goes through Real Facts, who has managed to bring the island under his thumb which is why his bounty remains the way it is despite the crimes he's committed being well..much worse. His top three enforcers are Boomski, Ivana Fuk and the worst of the lot who goes by Wrist Slitter. Ideally the ruckus will cause Boomski and Wrist Slitter to head to the docks to make sure Real Fact's ship is secure. That leaves Ivana, who I'll deal with as she is my contact she's been branded with a slave mark however by Real Facts so I'm relying on you to either distract him long enough for me to crack the script and free her from her binding or kill him that is if you can." he said speaking really quickly as they moved along towards their destination namely the mansion atop a hill in the distance.

OOC:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 3 Icon_minitime17th October 2017, 2:01 pm

Jessie would shrug to his shipmates as Castillo would take off without any confirmation from either of them and would start to follow their new ally, sure it was rude just to go off without a solid plan, but the two were just a liability at this point. With Zeath land sickness causing him to throw up constantly, and Koba's cowardice keeping him from being any help in this kind of matter, it was just safer for the two to go on by themselves. "If you need to find us, follow the bodies" He would say before running off to follow Castillo,,  catching up to the man as he started to go over a basic plan, which sounded reasonable to be honest. Too bad the former priest had another plan. "Why not make this easy and have you play prisoner? Let him believe he has the upper hand before we cut it off"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 3 Icon_minitime17th October 2017, 6:30 pm

"That won't work, after all since you let people go to spread your name, Real Facts undoubtedly already knows what you look like. So my plan is the best way to do it." Calisto said before suddenly turning and heading towards a manhole cover about ten feet away. When he got there he would lift it up before pushing it to the side and nodding to Jesse. "After you, I'll cover it when I go through, this tunnel leads to the mansion, before she was enslaved Ivana managed to pass me information about it." he said bitterly before he repressed his emotions regarding the subject and when Jesse did as he asked he would jump down as well all the while pulling the manhole cover so that it fit snuggly back on top to mask the entrance once more.

"Alright, from here we continue north, there is a split path up ahead, the one to the right leads to where you need to go and the one on the left leads to where I need to go, we'll split up there. Try not to make too much of a ruckus when we set off. Still ideally it'll be best to wait 15-20 min by the latches of the doors until we hear that our friends commotion has been brought to their attention." he said as they landed in a relatively clear sewer with it being obvious that it was used for more than just disposing waste.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 3 Icon_minitime29th October 2017, 6:41 am

Jessie would light a cigarette as the duo entered the sewers, examining the surrounding, noticing how much traffic must have made it through there from the looks of the cleaned paths. "I guess business is good for your friends He would say as he continued to follow Castillo through the sewers. The briefcase still in hand as the smoke only seemed to muffled the stench of their surroundings, his enhanced vision being activated so he wouod be ready for anything that maybe waiting for them. "So anything else I should know before you send me into the vipers den?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates unite!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3