Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Assault on the Black Fortress begins on Monday the 15th of October, be ready!

Share | 

A Knack for Inventing [Magnus' Technique List]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Location : The only scary thing about you is that god-awful outfit

PostSubject: A Knack for Inventing [Magnus' Technique List]   19th January 2017, 10:20 am

Potion Method:

「Lyrr viva tou conquieta
Aeterro Amora」

Important Information
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldoftir.proboards.com
Anansi

PostSubject: Re: A Knack for Inventing [Magnus' Technique List]   22nd January 2017, 11:54 am

Approved, my darling

The Mauve Spider
Qeynan H. Taki
"Mad? Me? Well...I might just be so. But let me tell you, the best people usually are!"

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Cthugha | Dagon
Shub-Niggurath | Nyarlathotep
Ithaqua | Hastur
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
*Totally didn't steal the spreadsheet from Yuki...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Location : The only scary thing about you is that god-awful outfit

PostSubject: Re: A Knack for Inventing [Magnus' Technique List]   13th April 2018, 3:09 am

Ninjutsu:

「Lyrr viva tou conquieta
Aeterro Amora」

Important Information

Last edited by 雪 on 15th April 2018, 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldoftir.proboards.com

PostSubject: Re: A Knack for Inventing [Magnus' Technique List]   13th April 2018, 9:58 pm

After a whole day of studying the clan I cant seem to find anything wrong with it

1/2 approval
Back to top Go down
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: A Knack for Inventing [Magnus' Technique List]   15th April 2018, 4:31 pm

Splash Poison Effect - You mention the glass shards dealing slash damage which is logical, but without say Glass Release I wouldn't want them dealing much more than D-rank damage. It shouldn't be the main point of the tech and it shouldn't be dealing much if it's just shards from a small glass bottle.

Scalding Acid Potion - You mention that higher concentration can eat through metal and glass but that it's used to coat weapons...wouldn't the metal weapons then also be devoured by the acid? It's a minor thing but I'm just curious.

Clotting Poison - Gonna need some kind of...I don't know, something. You just vaguely mention that it induces clotting. Can this be blocked by a certain tier such as endurance? Does it deal damage over time to the target who's clotting? Could it be used in a positive way to stop people from bleeding out? How long does it take to clot fully based on the target's endurance tier? Some stuff like that because right now it's just the basic idea but not a full tech.

Explosive Potion - You mention you can extend the range by channeling more (C-rank) chakra into it, totally fine. However, if you're going to list it as AoE short-mid-long, I'd like it to be C-rank chakra pay per increase in distance. Aka
Short = D-rank chakra
Mid = D+C-rank chakra
Long = D+C+C-rank chakra

Rice Paper Coating - Protects up to C-rank (Maybe B-rank) effects of "candy" (which I assume are poisons?).

So with all of these, I don't know what you're planning but you seem to have a mix of scaling (D-S rank) and just..basic starter. I would suggest making these like "Clotting Poison I" with low damage/effects and then making C, B, etc. techs that increase the effects/damage. Less charts, allows you to max out faster, more versatility for more than just seriously injuring/killing people if you say...try to just subdue someone rather than make their entire body clot and explode you just clot enough with a low C-rank to make them pass out? Just a thought, certainly not an expert opinion.

Kohaigakure:

Cassius:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: A Knack for Inventing [Magnus' Technique List]   15th April 2018, 5:12 pm

After talking through the edits with you in chat

2/2

Kohaigakure:

Cassius:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Knack for Inventing [Magnus' Technique List]   

Back to top Go down

A Knack for Inventing [Magnus' Technique List]
Page 1 of 1