Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Letting go

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Letting go Empty
PostSubject: Letting go   Letting go Icon_minitime26th October 2016, 12:04 am

It had been two years, two years of growing together. Lots of things had happened in the time, which had quickly went by. Ty had finally left the ranks of a genin and advanced to that of a t. Jonin. It was time to let her go to someone who could treat her even better, was this what the thought of love would be. In his stomach it hurt him so much to know that he'd have watched her grow, and know he would have to let her go. He placed his right arm on top of the tetsukabura, whom laid next to him under a tree. Her skin wasn't always the softest but it was enough to give him the confidence he need to make it through.

He rose to his feet and brushed his pants, in hopes that the tamer would be here to retrieve the lovely tetsukabura he called haiku.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Letting go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting go   Letting go Icon_minitime27th October 2016, 8:55 pm

The sky would turn black for a moment as the overwhelmingly large, pure black beast blocked out the sun in its landing, smashing into the ground before them. From its back would glide a matured, female Kechawacha, taking it footing in front of the young boy and his soon to be gone beast. "Don't be alarmed, I can speak. My name is Kech and I am the alpha in Neo's main branch, behind me is the legendary god beast known as Goa Magara. We will transporting your Tetsukabura safely to the ranch we have in the Upper levels of Greed. If you have any questions fell free to ask, but I assure you, we ensure that all beasts under our watch receive on the best care possible and nothing less." Kech would begin to eye off the beast, scanning for any irregularities, getting a sense of how tame it was, and doing a simple, visual observation of its health. It appeared to be quite healthy and happy, which would no doubt mean this is a hard goodbye for the both of them, but sometimes there isn't much that can be done about it, particularly in the cases of anything above a standard Medium M creature. Housing can just get too uncomfortable.

Neo:
Back to top Go down

Letting go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting go   Letting go Icon_minitime27th October 2016, 11:39 pm

Seeing as a large part of the sky turned black, his first assumption was that it was going to rain. But seeing how that assumption , soon turned into a god beast. Ty and his pet leapped back to create space for the upcoming battle, he had swiftly pulled out a kunia from his back pocket. Well that was until he realized that, the god beast was tamed. Ty laughed loudly, then forced a smike onto his face. "Come and be a good girl, they'll feed you all the for you; and help you become big and strong." The words he spoke allowed him to find himself on the ground, hug the friend he once had "I'll come and visit!" He stated, not knowing the policies they possessed.

Ty knodded to the woman, he had said all he had to the say: and now it was time for them to go. But not before he could pass a letter off to the lady. "Please deliver this letter for me, it is ment for the eyes of mr. Neo! " he stated as he turned around to hid the tears that fell from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Letting go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting go   Letting go Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letting go
Page 1 of 1