Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Empty
PostSubject: The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic   The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Icon_minitime27th August 2016, 10:20 pm

...Or maybe you did, ya weirdos.This isn't another "request" topic for arts, it's one for stupid things and shenanigans of poorly scribbled things because let's be honest, that shit's hilarious. Anyone can hop in. MS paint, notebook paper, whatever you wanna do. It's just a silly topic for silly things.

let's start this off with a bang shall we:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic   The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Icon_minitime28th October 2016, 3:58 am

Except Peppin did ask for this one:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic   The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Icon_minitime29th October 2016, 3:43 am

^^
The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Giphy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic   The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Icon_minitime29th October 2016, 10:38 am

Oh gods no
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic   The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Icon_minitime29th October 2016, 11:48 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic   The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Icon_minitime2nd November 2016, 6:51 am

Pancakes 1:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic   The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Icon_minitime2nd November 2016, 5:31 pm

THE SAVIOR HAS COME!:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic   The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Icon_minitime2nd November 2016, 8:13 pm

Omg yoshi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic   The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Icon_minitime3rd November 2016, 12:31 am

IT'S DUMPLIN!!!
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic   The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Icon_minitime3rd November 2016, 7:41 am

The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic 87ba2ab48c62e31044ebf8cccad3d4f6
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic   The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Icon_minitime3rd November 2016, 3:22 pm

*WHEEZE*:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic   The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Icon_minitime3rd November 2016, 3:29 pm

No thank you:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic   The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Icon_minitime7th November 2016, 9:08 pm

I was making a sig for blade and:

Context:

[17:57:58] Blade: I was thinking you were going to be doing something like you did with Avi's, with the horn coming off of the name but it's cool
[18:01:17] Nightmare Deira 「Yuki」: I have a really dumb thing I want to draw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic   The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Icon_minitime20th December 2016, 8:05 pm

kori why.png:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic   The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Icon_minitime31st December 2016, 7:35 pm

Yoshi actually asked for this:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic   The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Icon_minitime3rd January 2017, 7:05 pm

Personal Info

Name: WonderTato
Alias:
Height: 6 inches
Weight: 150g
Zodiac Sign: Potato

Personality: I'm a happy Tato who just wants to see the world!

Appearance:
Spoiler:

History: I was born with a smile on my face, and the whole world open. I just wanna see all that there is and I plan to spread my smile everywhere

Diablo Info

Village: N/A
Clan: Potato

Ability Potato Physiology: Literally a potato. WonderTato is capable of taking hit after hit and yet she only seems to bounce back, never changing shape. This naturally gives her a resistance to Nature damage, receiving a whole 2 ranks less damage from them, and likewise takes 1 less rank of damage from Earth. She does however have a large fear of Fire, and thus will pass out when getting too close.
Ability Smiley: People can't help but smile upon seeing her. She looks so sweet and innocent, that even the most blood thirsty of villains can't help but want to just let her go her merry little way. This grants her immortality as nobody wants to kill her, nor does she give them reason.
Ability ADVENTURE!: If she truly wants, she can indulge others in their primal desire to explore the unknown. No matter what it is. Around WonderTato, people just want to try new things. They want to sky dive, to swim, fly, to finally clean that filthy spot under the couch. WonderTato will make you want to do it! And she'll even help! Isn't she wonderful?

Primary Weapon: A smile.
Secondary Weapon: Being a Potato.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic   The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Icon_minitime23rd January 2017, 5:10 pm

I knew there was something missing:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic   The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Icon_minitime23rd January 2017, 5:37 pm

Avisa: This bitch can hold SO much spaghetti *attempts to slap Noah's breast but instead is sucked into the cleavage zone*:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic   The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Icon_minitime26th January 2017, 9:56 pm

Warning: Feels ahead.

Pain of the Wrong Kind:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic   The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Icon_minitime26th February 2017, 8:46 pm

Someone please save her:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic   The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Icon_minitime11th April 2017, 11:31 pm

Context wrote:
[17:24:57] Atomic Blade: I play my Yuki facedown in defense mode
[17:25:49] Magnus 「Yuki」: [inserts Yuki faceplanting the ground while covered under large skeletal plates]

this isn't yu-gi-yo:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic   The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Icon_minitime24th November 2017, 3:34 am

I struggled with flash to make this, love me:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic   The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Icon_minitime26th December 2017, 4:34 am

Im just gonna leave this here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic   The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Icon_minitime7th February 2018, 4:08 pm

[16:07:21] @ Blade : "You do crossfit? Well you can cross-fuck-off"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic   The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Icon_minitime11th February 2018, 4:02 pm

Haio wrote:
[16:07:21] @ Blade : "You do crossfit? Well you can cross-fuck-off"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic   The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Things absolutely NO ONE asked for" Topic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next