Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Hunting the Beasts I

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Hunting the Beasts I Empty
PostSubject: Hunting the Beasts I   Hunting the Beasts I Icon_minitime19th August 2016, 6:19 am

Hana had gone the entire way to the area going on and on about not knowing where she was going, relying upon her hunting partners more finely tuned senses to make sure they were going the right way. Not that it meant she let him lead the way, every time she would rush forwards to go on ahead. "Baek! ... what actually is it we're here hunting anyway?" She finally asked despite not having known what they were even looking for as she simply hadn't been paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Beasts I   Hunting the Beasts I Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 8:43 am

"Some large thing, not to sure myself. "Baek would say simply with a shrug. "Copper Blangonga... that wa sone of the million things or people that we have to hunt, maybe kill. Something tells me that we have to keep this person in one piece, or thing. Though, we also need to safeguard ourselves and survive. "Baek would then smile. " I wont let anything happen to you, you're precious to me... you and ka, so... im sure this is just another payday for us. "Baek would say, rather confident this time as he started tracking.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Beasts I   Hunting the Beasts I Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 1:36 pm

If the male had been expecting a grouping of Copper Blangonga, he would've been sadly mistaken. Rather than that, a single Ioprey would've trotted up to them before coming to a halt. Since it was a Small creature, Baek's vibration sensory wouldn't have picked up on it, but he would've been able to see it and hear it's advance. It would move up to Hana cautiously, tilting it's head to the side and sniffing the air around her. Its eyes glittered with an intelligence that one wouldn't expect from such a creature and it was as if it knew that he held something in common with the female before it. She was from a clan who found it's routes in fauna, of course. Maybe that was the connection. It just watched Hana, completely ignoring the male that traveled with her.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Beasts I   Hunting the Beasts I Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 1:55 pm

Hana truly needed to control herself. She was a fighter. She was touch. She could kick anyone's ass with a firey punch. "It's so freakin' cute," was all Hana could mutter as she looked over the creature. She looked back to Baek with the biggest puppy dog eyes she could muster, bending down as she cupped her hand onto it's head. "C'mon... look at the little guy... it's just like me. Adorable and probably pretty vicious when you get on it's bad side,"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Beasts I   Hunting the Beasts I Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 1:59 pm

"Sigh... well i don't know..it;s not on the list. But we can't necessarily go back empty handed. We either hunt it for food or send it away, it's not too fond of me and you have your summons, not like you can use the extra help right?" Baek would say as he rolled his eyes, slightly pointing his finger at it. I don't want you to start crying or anything Hana so decide quick what you want to do with it alright? And make a proper judgment call, once it starts acting hostile all bets are off. " Baek was pretty sure about that last part.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Beasts I   Hunting the Beasts I Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 2:07 pm

The Ioprey nuzzled it's head into Hana's hand, but glared at Baek as he spoke. It was like it knew that the male was talking about it objectively. It lowered its head and let out small growl before cuddling into Hana's side, expressing its want to stay by her side. It kept up the glare it had aimed towards Baek though, not truly trusting the male and the way he talked like the creature was a mindless beast.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Beasts I   Hunting the Beasts I Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 2:22 pm

Hana continued just to pet the small raptor-like creature, gently shushing Baek as she noticed the way the Ioprey was looking back at him. "Shush, it probably understands what you're saying. It's smart. I can see that. I'll hold onto it for now, if it gets hostile... well I'll blame you. But look at the little guy, it likes me." She picked up the creature. Knowing the Ioprey wasn't dumb, she didn't say it out loud. With her hand behind her back, turning away from Baek, she would tell him she was prepared for hostility by sparking her Sol Fire around her hand where the creature would not see.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Beasts I   Hunting the Beasts I Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 2:30 pm

It doesnt matter if its smart or not, it either showed up because its curious..or wants to kill us..or both. One of two things can happen here,either its parents or relatives show up. Or two, it attracts something much bigger that wants to eat it, and that could probably be something we can kill and take back."Baek would then mull over his own thought. "Alright fine, but you're in charge of your own life little guy, if a bigger creature comes to eat you, better run like hell...."This beast was going to be useful in the end while Baek listened out for other things. Plus, baek got its particular scent, so as long as they were in the area, he can track it.

OOC: maybe used as bait to attaract a larger predator? If it doesnt atatck hana
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Beasts I   Hunting the Beasts I Icon_minitime27th August 2016, 1:22 pm

The little creature continued glaring at Baek for a moment more before it looked away, sniffing the air. It stepped away from Hana, growling at the sky. One would be very confused about it's behavior, until they heard the sky rending screech that echoed from above. If the two would look up, they would see a Remobra swooping from the skies above. It moved downwards towards them at A-Rank speeds, it's claws ready to tear into them. The little Ioprey had other plans, however. When the large predator got close it rushed forwards at it's own C-Rank speeds, leaping up into the air and colliding with the other creature. They both pulled up into the air, clawing and biting at eachother. The Remobra flew haphazardly, distracted by the small creature that dared to attack it. The predator was soon able to throw the small thing off, the Ioprey falling to the ground with a thud. It lay there, completely still. One could tell it was dead. The Remobra took a moment to revel in its victory before it turned to the other two, rushing for them at A-Rank speed.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Beasts I   Hunting the Beasts I Icon_minitime27th August 2016, 4:48 pm

Stohana was frozen in terror, seeing her new little friend so brutally killed in front of her. "... Baek... back me up. Cause I'm gonna fry a bitch!" She growled angrily, all of her feathers flaring up along with the aura of her Sol Fire igniting. Crouching low she prepared to make her jump, flicking out her parasol and flaring the fire through it. The propulsion she created only added to her leap at a C-rank speed, increasing the movement up to B-rank. She flickered her feathers to redirect herself to fly just above where the new flying creature was at, letting it pass just beneath her. "This is for Mr. Bitey!" she screamed out, tears welling up in her eyes. "Burning First Step!" Her momentum from her Snap Escape combined jump twisted her around, Sol Fire coating her first as she turned around, hammering a punch down into the creature's upper back. "Burning Second Step!" She gave little gap between the punch colliding and her other hand manipulating the ash she was creating with her Sol Fire to fling ash into the creature's eyes to blind it. She wanted to push herself, to hit this thing harder for killing her new friend, but as she swung her leg down she restrained herself some, thinking that revenge would come regardless, but she didn't want to inconvenience Baek if she hurt herself for going too far.

Relevant:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Beasts I   Hunting the Beasts I Icon_minitime27th August 2016, 11:37 pm

Baek had his fingers and nails retracted as soon as the ceature showed up, aiming at in whenever it moved. The kind of creature they were trying to hunt? Maybe, not really? Though, getting caught up in anger wouldn't do them any good. "Don't let your rage take over, this thing is pretty powerful. "Baek would say that, acknowledging that he would be backing her up concerning this matter. He didn't want to step on toes, so Baek wasn't going to act too crazy off the bat. As it was flying diagonally, Before hana, attacked, due to speed clause, Baek got into a primal stance and fired off about two nails, retracting his claws and enlarging them to six inches. The bird was probably not expecting it, flying downward towards them. If they were to have a chance, Baek needed to take out its wings. There were two nails fired in total at A rank speed, Each nail with A rank power with the ability to rip through those wings. The pain would of been enough to cripple the beast or distract it so hana can get a good hit in. Ontop of that, since baek was in a stance, due to intercepting kahn claw, the beast would need A rank reaction tiers to react to the nails.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Beasts I   Hunting the Beasts I Icon_minitime8th September 2016, 4:34 pm

The nails fired tore through the creatures wings and it let out a shriek of dismay. It began to plummet rather than dive towards them, trying painfully to stay aloft with it's damaged wings. It was almost to busy doing that to notice the girl. While the creature didn't possess the reaction tiers to dodge the nails thrown it's way, it did have the reaction required for it to dodge the onslaught from the female. It turned in time to intercept her attack, sending a heat wave crashing into her at A-Rank speeds. This heat wave would deal an B-Rank of Heat Release Hybrid damage to Hana, as well as push her back a considerable distance, 40ft at A-Rank speeds to be exact. This would also however, send the Remobra crashing into the ground below at the same speeds. Due to the speed at which it moved, it would receive an A-Rank of physical damage to it's back. It would stagger to its feet before testing the strength of its wings, the two enemies forgotten for a time.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Beasts I   Hunting the Beasts I Icon_minitime8th September 2016, 5:14 pm

"Oh god! That's hot! That's hot!" Hana cried out as she was thrown back by the sudden blow before she could even properly launch her attack. "Sorry Baek!" She called out as she was flying back at the A-rank speeds she was thrown, taken an additional 20ft due to her clan's natural light bodies. Flipping herself in the air as she reached the far 60ft away, she flexed her feathers whilst still in the air, prepared to launch herself right back, whilst sadly only able to cover B-rank speeds as she launched herself back using her Wing Clip, hoping Baek could deal a bit more damage until she was back and able to hit. She would guide herself right back with her feathers, aiming still to hit the create with her strongest Wing Clip.

used:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Beasts I   Hunting the Beasts I Icon_minitime9th September 2016, 7:57 pm

OOC: Nails can travel up to 20 feet before losing momentum, and it wasn't necessarily acknowledged as to how far the bird landed from baek when it did. So here's the thingI'm assuming it's at the safe distance of 15 meters? Fair?

Alot was going on, even though Bake managed to clip the bird, he still managed to attack and hurt Hana. Or she, the gender of the bird wasn't the most important thing to Baek right now. "Hana!" Well this was a pain, and Baek was left with two choices. One, he could run back and see the damage that was one to Hanaa, in hopes that she was alright enough to carry her home. Or two, which is something he could do, use the advantage of the beast not paying attention to attack and go for the kill.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Baek regrew his nails and decided to do the same thing. Combined with the fact that the beast had hit back turned. Baek used a unison combination of shoot nails at the back of the beast at A rank speeds, which would be A rank damage each to the already injured back of the beast in order to inflict damage even more. The combined damage of A and S could possibly allow the nails to do considerable damage and pierce an artery or soemthing of the sort. The nails were about 3 inches long, surely itll do something.

Though, that was only a starting shot, due to the fact that Baek stayed in primal stance and followed up with his nails shots by using silent movement 3, and biting the bullet with the recoil damage by increasing his movement to A rank. As he moved towards the beast in a scratching like movement. However, Baek would of pulled back in a feint like motion, requiring A rank reaction times to even notice what's going on as baek bit the neck of the beast for B rank damage, and followed up with a strong headbutt for A rank pain. If the combined pain and damage didn't take it down, nothing will. As well as the fact that biting was an improvised grab, baek was hanging in there.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Beasts I   Hunting the Beasts I Icon_minitime11th September 2016, 7:53 pm

There must've been something wrong with Baek's perception, because the creature was actually facing him. Due to this, the nails ripped through the creatures flesh and caused considerable pain and damage. The rest of what Baek had done would be unnecessary, because shortly after it was pierced by the nails the Remobra fell to the ground limply. It took deep shallow breaths as blood flowed freely from its maw. Within little time, the light that was in it's eyes faded to a dull glow then ceased to exist. The predator was dead.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Beasts I   Hunting the Beasts I Icon_minitime11th September 2016, 8:02 pm

Hana crashed down into the ground, propelled still by her technique, dragging her heels into the dirt as she skidded to a halt. She felt a slight bit of pride to stand over it as the light of it's life faded before her. With a huff, she crossed her arms over her chest and wandered off to where the Ioprey had fallen, picking it up in her arms before taking a bit of cloth from her satchel and wrapping it up, slung around on her back, and going back to the Remobra, lifting part of it up and looking over to Baek. "You gonna help me then or what? We got a big catch, and as much as I wanna burn the crap outta this dead asshole, Ka-sensei might like us to bring this in in one piece." She shuffled a little as she already began moving, dragging the corpse along with her, just wanting to get home. All the while she was struggling to hide her sadness in losing Mr. Bitey.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Beasts I   Hunting the Beasts I Icon_minitime11th September 2016, 8:40 pm

Since the beast was dead, with a little less effort since baek misjudged just hpw far the creature was in the first place, all he had to do was carry it. " don't worry hana... I know you're sad and might need your alone time so..." boasting his A rank strength, baek flopped the remora over his shoulder. " I'll do the majority of the carrying, at times like this i can be dependable. And cheer up.
When i get enough money, we can go to the pet store and get you something. " baek would then pat his partner on the back after his efforts in cheering her up, following her lead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Beasts I   Hunting the Beasts I Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting the Beasts I
Page 1 of 1