Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)

Go down 
+2
Aurielle
Kenji
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) Empty
PostSubject: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) Icon_minitime11th May 2016, 6:35 pm

Shiva walked into the arena, her eyes adjusting to the darker lighting inside. Outside it was a beautiful day, not a cloud in the sky, yet she had received a message to meet her new team and sensei in the arena. The arena itself didn't look like anything special. Her father had once told her it was where he had fought Roxas Kukinorite before the war started, and before she was conceived. To be honest she wasn't all that impressed. The Shogunate had done away with chunin exams and ranks long before Shiva was born. As a result the arena had simply become a training area for warriors of all rank to train for the fights in the Pits. It was nowhere near as well kept as it had been for the fights and the stands up top where crowds had gathered now just gathered dust and cobwebs. Still, it made for a good place to train.

Shiva herself had entered the empty arena and leaned against the wall of the hallway leading into the arena itself. There was no point in starting without her brother and cousin. Not to mention the fact she didn't even know what this new sensei looked like. Her father had told her last night that this Jazz woman was some shinobi from the ASN. An envoy or something to represent trusted peace between the two factions...you know, the two factions that had been at war when Shiva was conceived and even still when she was born. Surely they could be friends now because the ASN had sent over a single shinobi, yeah, that made sense.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) Icon_minitime11th May 2016, 7:16 pm

Jazz would walk into the arena, fully intending on getting there before her new students or at least before more of them arrived. She was dressed in a blend of shogunate and shinobi attire. Her clothing had a distinctive Shogunate flair with the purple robes and black woven sandals while her armor was shinobi albiet in the style of those that the Shogunate made for those loyal to them prior to dissolving all traces they used to have to incorporating shinobi in their forces. As such she wore a black Shogunate Flak Jacket with a purple forehead protector with a gold plate & the symbol of the Shogunate on it around her neck. She complemented that with purple & black finger-less gloves, her Kohai hat was on her back and her Rikigaku tamers were both holstered to her sides to complete her outfit. She would notice Shiva and would quirk a smile at the fact that she was going to be teaching those actually around her age a Genius teaching Prodigies how she liked the sound of it.

"Ara ara, you must be Shiva-kun. You can all me Jazz-Taicho, Commander or when you get strong enough to be promoted past this Squadron, Senpai will do, when we are the same rank or you surpass mine then you can call me Jazz." Jazz said quickly introducing herself and informing Shiva of what she would prefer to be referred to as. "Follow me, I am leaving my Doppelgangers to handle Deva & Xiu-Mei's instruction. As the first to get here though you'll be taught by me. I'll forego the usual team introductions after all you all grew up together and thus will know each other already if I'm not mistaken yes? Jazz said walking past Shiva and continuing onward. "It's good to be back home to be honest. Did you know? I was born here, well Sheol I mean it's part of why I was chosen to be an ambassador dual citizenship and all of that. Actually hm, now that I think about it I'm only a couple of months older than you and your twin should be fun hanging around people of my own age, who aren't idiots.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) Icon_minitime11th May 2016, 7:49 pm

Deva had been doing his normal morning ritual when he had learned about the training that was happening. It would appear that he was going to be working with his sister and cousin under the tutelage of some kind of Shinobi fuck. Well admittedly he didn't hate the Shinobi, his mother had been trying to drill that into him but he couldn't just find the anger within himself to do it. He was a hot-headed kid but he wasn't actually all that angry, he just liked getting into fights, those were fun. With that in mind he made his way to the location that they were supposed to be training. An old arena, he had been told a couple of stories about it, from both his father and mother, although little from the former as he hadn't spoken to his father all too much... Asura took care of most of his training. He rolled his shoulders and entered, as it happened, just behind Jazz.

So with that he was able to hear the entirety of her introductory speech to Shiva, whom he had moved over to stand beside. He listened to what the girl was saying before nodding a few times and brushing his dark brown hair out of his face. "So Taicho... What are the Shinobi Nations actually like? It'll be interesting to be taught by you however... Hopefully my mother doesn't disapprove... Although she probably does, knowing her." He smirked and chuckled softly before nodding to Jazz. "I might as well give my name although you probably already know it. I'm Deva Mishura. Is there anything else you need to know about us, Taicho? Do you need to know our base combat abilities, what we are potentially capable of, so on and so forth?" He said before sitting down on the floor, one leg spread out in front of him, the other pulled up against his chest. "Although I don't know if it'll actually be fun..." He paused and grimaced slightly. "...Hanging out with you, Taicho. I don't know, spending casual time with the person teaching me to kill seems a little off to me. Might just be Asura's teachings though." He gave a shrug and waited to see if Xiu-Mei would arrive.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) Icon_minitime12th May 2016, 10:58 am

Shiva raised an eyebrow as a young girl, around her own age really, entered the arena. She was wearing a strange hybrid of clothing. Her attire could only be described as a devil's love child between shinobi and shogunate clothing...yet stylish all the same. Shiva was both impressed and resentful. Behind Jazz walked her brother, he was nothing special and Shiva had already seen Deva earlier that day back at home. The girl though, or rather her new sensei, was interesting to say the least. Hmm okay, Taicho it is. Shiva said as Jazz introduced herself. Shiva nodded in acknowledgment to her brother as he came and stood beside her but said nothing. As Jazz spoke to the two of them, Shiva realized they wouldn't be training as a group and quickly followed after the real Jazz as a second Jazz appeared and began speaking to her brother. Hey Dev, try not to mess up okay? If you embarrass the family I have a feeling Asura will give you a good whooping.

Shiva was actually surprised her brother had referred to Asura by her first name rather than an honorary title. She thought only herself addressed Asura by her first name. She of course referred to her father as her father and rarely Cyrus and it occurred to her that she never really paid attention to what Deva referred to father as. It was curious, this whole family dynamic they had going, but it wasn't the time nor the place to get bogged down by such thoughts. Oh? I didn't know, that's interesting. Shiva responded to Jazz, a seemingly less than interested tone. In reality she was actually surprised. Her father hadn't told her much about this girl, and whether it was because he didn't know much or simply didn't bother telling Shiva, she wasn't sure. Shiva snorted in mild amusement at Jazz's last comment, No offense meant Taicho, but don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know if we're complete idiots or not.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) Icon_minitime12th May 2016, 5:30 pm

With Shiva

Shiva was quite observant seeing as she had noticed her second doppelganger step in time with Deva, as with all doppelgangers it had a slight difference in terms of appearance not exactly identical to the original, it its case her unique hairstyle was fully down revealing her shoulder length hair. "Yep, my hmmmm...Mother actually designed a lot of the Shogunate equipment. It's fortunate that I could find another avenue to step out of her shadow. Oh, don't worry I'm not, my opinion can be changed at any moment but I don't think you lot will disappoint me." Jazz said while thinking of the other team in her squadron and sighing internally at the moment she liked this one more, it was filled with super entitled Bishamon at the very least. Still she didn't necessary care about that, she only thought about if one had the drive to improve and if they had the intelligence to listen to her suggestions in what exactly they could improve on.

She would turn to the left no doubt expecting Shiva to follow her even though her doppleganger would head to the right, both of them splitting up to head to different parts of the Arena. Thankfully it was huge and also had multiple sections now that it had been re-purposed into a training center so that those training could have some privacy if needed. "So I'm going to take educated guesses about your capabilities. Of course even if educated they could be wrong so correct me if I am. Your a tri-hybrid, heir of two clans yet you lean more towards Taki than Mishura as you are the heir. As such no doubt you have a better knowledge of fuinjutsu in comparison to your twin, probably the result of lingering around your father more than your mother. Tier wise, hmm your perceptive, your strong and your resilient even though you weren't lucky enough to get the Kyougan on top of that. Hmm in terms of what type of Taki you are I can't tell, I would say Ai only because your father is most likely overprotective and knowing how to heal would reassure him during your pits fights even just a little bit. Affinity wise, truly no idea but your a Mishura so I'm guessing Fire as Taki don't have any preferred affinity. she said stopping and turning so she could look at Shiva and see her reaction.

"So did I get something wrong or leave anything out?"

-------------
With Deva

"The ASN hmm, well I've lived in only two places in the ASN, Dipugakure and Kohaigakure. I'd say the differences vary on location instead of the Shogunate which seems like a large unified nation, the ASN is more like multiple allied ones. They collaborate, and teamwork is a big focus but that is because shinobi are natural loners, at least the really good ones are." Jazz said while both her and the original would spare a glance at their students analyzing them and turning back. "Hm yes probably. "So I'm going to take educated guesses about your capabilities. Of course even if educated they could be wrong so correct me if I am." The doppelganger said while making a right and continuing to walk until they were in a more secluded area. "Your a tri-hybrid, heir of two clans yet you lean more towards Mishura than Taki as you are the heir. As such no doubt you have a better knowledge of Ninjutsu in comparison to your twin, probably the result of lingering around your mother more than your father. In terms of tiers you are...hmm of a sound mind, perceptive, and resilient, but since you were fortunate to be born with the Kyougan even though the Itsugan seems to fit your body more your also strong at least while it's active. she said with a shrug.

Being a Mishura with the Kyougan I'd except your knowledgeable in hmm the more aggressive styles of combat. Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, not to mention your Cypher heritage would be expressed more no doubt the influence of your mother. Your affinity, your the heir to the Mishura Clan and your mother is known for her powerful flames, if you weren't born with a Fire affinity or perhaps even Blaze you'd be the Taki Heir instead of your sister. So it has to be one of those two, perhaps the latter especially if your sister has a fire affinity. she said turning around to look at Deva to see his reaction to what she had said.

"So was I right, or did I get some things wrong and leave others out?

Jazz & Doppelganger:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) Icon_minitime12th May 2016, 5:48 pm

"Guess that's why they call it the Allied Shinobi Nations, neh Taicho? It's just the Shogunate, ain't no other nations around here." He said simply, looking over his sister to make sure everything was fine before narrowing his eyes and giving out a small huff through his nose. He wasn't really one to trust someone that said something like that so bluntly. They were trying to hide something, that much was obvious. He let her speak though, just watching her intently, not a single speck of emotion showing on his features as she spoke. She was pretty damn correct and that was the issue. There was absolutely no reason for her to do this. He wasn't sure what Shiva's reaction was going to be but she might actually be surprised... Deva was too suspicious for that.

"What was the purpose of saying that, Taicho?" He asked her as he rose to his feet, crossing his arms over his chest. "Are you trying to spook us or intimidate us or just prove that you are flat out better than us? There was no need for any of that guessing bullshit unless you were trying to show off. I get that some people do that, I would do it too but there's no need to hide it behind a veneer of trying to be superior and almost smug, Taicho." He told her firmly, cocking his head to the side. "You're pretty damn correct though, I'll give you that. Half of that shit you could learn simply by talking to people though so I'm not all too impressed. You'll need to tell me how you found out the rest though... I'm pretty interested and it was much more than an educated guess. You don't get that sort of thing from simply thinking about it a lot. As for me, there are a couple of things you've missed out. As my Commander, I assume that Cyrus and Asura both respect you and trust you enough, so I will too. I am capable of devouring chakra of any of the heat based elements or I can absorb them through my hands. In addition to this I can create seals to active ninjutsu via my eyes rather than my hands and am indeed incredibly fast at doing so. I am also capable of reading Fuinjutsu to learn how they work without actually requiring any knowledge of them beforehand. Lastly, due to my Cypher heritage I am capable of shutting down my ability to feel pain, making me appear unnaturally tough... I am also learning of the Tsuyo Branch of Taki techniques." He told Jazz before sitting down once more.

"What now, Taicho?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) Icon_minitime12th May 2016, 10:38 pm

Shiva would follow Jazz to the other end of the arena, away from her brother and Jazz's doppleganger she had left behind to babysit, or rather train, Deva. Shiva wracked her brain when Jazz mentioned her mother, Wait, you're Jasmine's daughter? My father has spoken of her a handful of times. She was a big help when it came to preparing equipment for the Shogunate war effort several years ago. I myself have never met her, although apparently I went into her shop a few times with my father when I was a newborn. Shiva shrugged, not thinking much of it as Jazz continued to talk. When Jazz finished her assessment of Shiva, the young Taki looked at herself and then back up at Jazz. She blinked twice, mulling over the information she had just been treated to. Although, in reality it wasn't really information, not new information anyway. Jazz had just accurately rattled off just about everything that made Shiva...Shiva.

Sure she didn't know anything about her personality or her emotions, that would come with time; but this girl, whom Shiva had never even seen before, never mind met, had just perfectly taken her apart within the first five minutes of talking. What on earth was she? Uh yeah, wow, hit the nail on the head with that one. I don't know if I should be impressed or extremely concerned. Shiva said, making the universal hand sign for a phone and holding it up to her ear. Hello, emergency services, yes I'd like to file for a restraining order. Yes, I'll hold. Shiva smiled, but she was unsure if Jazz would find the humor in her joke, or even recognize it as a joke at all. Many people didn't understand or simply didn't appreciate Shiva's sarcastic jokes and wit. It usually led to awkward interactions between her and others.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) Icon_minitime13th May 2016, 12:28 am

"Yes, apparently mother is on friendly or at least business terms with all of the Blades, made my transition here much easier that's for sure." Jazz said masking her anger at her mother to the point that it seemed more like she was just reserved about her feelings on the matter. Jazz would smile at the joke though, before waving her hand back and forth as if it wasn't a big deal. "No need for that, I'm too pretty to go to jail. In case your wondering I have a good eye for these things, like I said they were educated guesses. I can infer certain things from very little such as your posture, relationship with your sibling, your personality, coupled with things I can easily gather such as information on your parents and the rest were actual guess made from my own knowledge on clan procedure. I'm a heir like yourself, well no I will be head once I get something from my mother to prove I'm worthy of it. she said with a smile before clearing her throat.

"I'll tell you a bit about myself as well so it's only fair, but I'm a firm believer in knowledge is power information gathering is sort of a hobby for me to be honest. I'm currently 4 and 3 months old, I'm a hybrid I'd say a Pseudo-tri hybrid for weird reasons let's just say my mother got a bit creative heh. My primary interest is Kugujutsu, puppetry, it's also for that very reason that I'm currently engaged to the heir of the Ningyo Clan. I'm also very skilled at seals & barriers, while I'm above average in most forms of physical combat, I choose to neglect chakra and mental lack of interest to be honest. But I'm knowledgeable on them to the point of instruction, affinity wise Psionic & Lightning though now that I'm A-rank I'm thinking about picking up a third. Ah yes, Bingo book wise I'm known as the Peerless Prodigy, which I earned after becoming a Jonin before my 1st birthday. I think I'm going to try and become S-rank before my 5th, should be another good record broken." she said with a shrug at the last part adding it just as a stray thought. "Still, I'm your squadron commander because you, your sibling and cousin have the potential to become the very best. While me, for my age and even my rank to be completely honest am the & one of, respectively, the best. My introduction was to tell you what I see, so that when I suggest things you won't be caught of guard or wonder why I'm suggesting them. I understand you've been privately taught correct?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Nothing of the sort Deva-kun. I have no need to show off, I know my skills and that's good enough for me. To be honest I have an interest in you, and your sister I suppose because of your father. Long ago, my ancestor and his ancestor used to be kin. Adopted but kin all the same, in fact your father's summoning contract used to belong to my great grandmother. But I like it you were put on guard that was the point I was trying to make. Information is power, knowledge is power while I have a good eye for these things it's up to you to control how you spread that information. You could say I want you to reach your full potential, the only selfishness I have is a personal one, my clan admired my great grandmother and in a way I feel like by training you, your sister and your cousin that I'm following in her footsteps even if it's just a little bit." Jazz said explaining so as to placate him and not give off the wrong impression as truthfully she didn't wish to unsettle them.

She didn't like people, that was a fact but they were special, the future generation that she was apart of and she felt that if she ever were to get those who could compete with her she would have to find them young and train them herself so that they could eventually surprise and surpass her expectations. Puppetry wise, she wasn't really interested, they had potential sure but her spars with Summer had been enough to settle her curiosity concerning the Kyougan, while the Itsugan never really fascinated her. "Interesting, very well to return the gesture I'll tell you some things about myself. I'm currently 4 and 3 months old, I'm a hybrid I'd say a Pseudo-tri hybrid for weird reasons let's just say my mother got a bit creative heh. My primary interest is Kugujutsu, puppetry, it's also for that very reason that I'm currently engaged to the heir of the Ningyo Clan. I'm also very skilled at seals & barriers, while I'm above average in most forms of physical combat, I choose to neglect chakra and mental lack of interest to be honest. But I'm knowledgeable on them to the point of instruction, affinity wise Psionic & Lightning though now that I'm A-rank I'm thinking about picking up a third. Ah yes, Bingo book wise I'm known as the Peerless Prodigy, which I earned after becoming a Jonin before my 1st birthday. I have also long since earned my Doctoral Primus position properly in the Pits of Tartaros rather than opting for the immediate promotion." she said with a shrug at the last part adding it just as a stray thought.

"Still, I'm your squadron commander because you, your sibling and cousin have the potential to become the very best. While me, for my age and even my rank to be completely honest am the & one of, respectively, the best. My introduction was to tell you what I see, so that when I suggest things you won't be caught of guard or wonder why I'm suggesting them. I understand you've been privately taught correct?"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) Icon_minitime15th May 2016, 7:35 pm

"You're not natural then, simple as that. Before your first birthday? Even I know that normal people don't age that quickly, especially not quick enough to become A-Rank before their first birthday." Deva stated, eyes narrowing. What was she exactly? That much he was definitely not sure of and it was bugging him. There was something off about this girl. She could read them that easily, she could tease out information that they had never told. However she couldn't read everything so it likely wasn't memory reading. He let out a soft breath through his nose and shook his head, keeping his emotions in check, it was getting easier and easier every day he spent with Asura who didn't seem to possess a single damn emotion whatsoever. "You had a reason for telling us what we were good at, perhaps you were trying to get us to realise that? Do you deal with a lot of people who aren't confident... I doubt it though, you yourself are far too confident for this, I can tell that much, Taicho. So don't try and say you done it for no reason." He grit his teeth and then shook his head before staring at the ground.

"Creative... Hm... You were manufactured and put together then weren't you? Were you actually born?"
He looked up at her and cocked his head to the side, eye shining as he watched her. He was tempted to activate his Kyougan just to watch her with more clarity but he pushed that notion away. "What are you then? You're certainly a confusing one, Taicho but you are doing a very good job of unnerving me. Do you even look at us like normal people, or are you going to do what my mother does and look at me like a weapon? I know that's what I'm capable of. I have the genetics for it and I have the personality for it. Doesn't mean I want everyone to look at me like that." He snarled before closing his eyes and clenching his fists. "Apologies, Taicho. Emotions are still an issue for me. I'm young yet." He said before getting to his feet and crossing his arms over his chest, watching her intently.

"You are my commander, I would trust your judgement anyway. Who am I to offer something else? I have been privately taught, almost exclusively by Asura. I have watched my father slightly but not all that much. Do not ask me to the reasons behind that but Shiva is the opposite. So then, Taicho. What are we going to be doing first? I have few combat capabilities that you don't know of, so there's no point showcasing anything, true? Where do you want to start." He blinked and stood there after that. He knew he was being somewhat disrespectful but he was unnerved and he hated it.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) Icon_minitime15th May 2016, 8:34 pm

Shiva nodded as she listened to Jazz, her new sensei certainly good talk...and talk...and talk. Her mind drifted a bit, wondering how Deva was handling Jazz's doppleganger. As she listened, Shiva got the sense that this girl was a bit full of herself. By no means did she doubt that Jazz was some sort of prodigy, and the young sensei even confirmed that belief only moments later. The girl seemed a bit arrogant, but then again if you had the metal to back up the words, then who was Shiva to judge? Beyond that possible arrogance though, Shiva detected a hint of loneliness residing in Jazz Kukinorite. The girl certainly didn't seem to have had a normal childhood. Shiva reflected on her childhood so far however and realized, no one really had a normal childhood anymore, so maybe that had nothing to do with it. Then again, no matter how odd Shiva's childhood was, she at least had her brother and cousin through the vast majority of it. Shiva couldn't help but wonder if Jazz ever had anyone other than her mother. Regardless, she couldn't shake this feeling of loneliness, like Jazz had been an outcast for most of her life. Perhaps it was her superior intellect, perhaps it was something more. Whatever it was, it was something Shiva would keep an eye on but not bother with for the time being.

Wow we're basically the same age. Shiva said with genuine surprise. I have to admit, that's going to be a bit strange. Getting taught by someone just a few months older than us, I hope Deva is okay with that whole idea. Either way, you seem like someone who knows a little bit about everything. Shiva said, thinking about her words for a moment before correcting herself, Or maybe, more accurately, a lot about everything. Enough chit chat though, if you don't mind. I didn't comet to this arena for some idle small talk, what's first up on the agenda? You seem to know me pretty well so what are we learning today?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) Icon_minitime15th May 2016, 11:06 pm

Jazz would shrug at Shiva's comment about them being the same age and whether Deva would be okay with it or not, it was his prerogative to feel whichever way he did. "Indeed, I spend most of my time reading, but I would claim I know a lot about specific things no one can know about everything at least I know I don't heh. Jazz said cracking her neck with a roll of the shoulders before her genial expression would fade away into the trademark bored apathetic glance of her genin days. "Yes training. I won't be teaching you anything medical related I'm sure your father has that covered, but what I do want to teach you is how to throw." Jazz said bending down before picking up a stone from the floor and tossing it up and down. "I've run things through my head, and truthfully I think teaching you this will benefit you in the long run after all I'm sure that your father will fully intend on passing down that technique of his to you. I will demonstrate, your smart enough to figure out the derivatives from this yes?" Jazz said before throwing the stone forward, it would sail a far bit before hitting the ground except instead of stopping it would skip along the surface and continue in a different direction.

Simple enough and suited to you, your part Cypher so your accuracy will be enhanced, you possess ample amounts of strength thus you'll be capable of triggering more skips as well as more difficult advanced maneuvers. You can build up your speed and due to the skipping your projectiles will have a degree of unpredictability unmatched by say plumbata or kunai, shuriken. Plus stones are easy to obtain whether the Funda Stones which are all the rage with soldiers or just normal ones. Though I would suggest the Funda ones, after all they are meant for throwing & they can be marked with fuinjutsu which when coupled with the ability to skip stones quickly yet accurately you have a skill that you can really make your own."

Teaching:

------------------------------------------

"Ara ara, smart deduction. My intelligence is abnormal at least according to my clan but considering my mother had the same level of intelligence well, that I used to have it's only natural that I'd end up smarter than her. But manufactured no, not really I have a mother and I was born. Sure I don't know my father but that's no fault of mine, the pseudo part probably recessive genes being expressed I try not to think of it, but it must come from my fathers side." Jazz said with a shrug before frowning when Deva seemed to classify her as something she wasn't. That wasn't it at all, weapon or child she didn't see him as either of those nor did she see his sibling or cousin as either of them either.

"I see you as an equal. Well maybe not yet, but eventually, I understand the pressure from clans, the eugenics of coming from prime stock and the expectations placed on you to become better than the ones who sired you. I'm unnatural because I was born during war, bred for it, trained for it, and probably would of been molded by it if not for your father signing that treaty. with the ASN. That's why I wanted to become your commander, because not only are we close in age we are similar in certain ways. No other ulterior motives sorry if my analysis unsettled you." Jazz said before sitting down and motioning for him to come sit with her as she took something out of her Digitized Storage. "Curse Seals, you said your mother taught you correct? If that's the case I don't think she taught you about Curse Seals, they are a rather dubious technique art, but your intelligent and wary so I think you will find them to your liking." she said while unraveling the scroll so that he could look at them. "This particular curse seal is a Burn Curse. Apply it and someone using chakra will be enveloped in flames, restricting them from using it unless they wish to suffer." she said knowing that he would probably pick it up rather quickly thanks to his Inkan Heritage.

Teaching:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) Icon_minitime22nd May 2016, 6:07 pm

"I think you're probably the only person, other than my family, that understands what it is like to be born the way we are. The expectations from us, what the world wants us to do." He clenched his hand and let out a deep hiss from his nose before shaking his head. "I don't know if I should be thankful for you not looking at me like a weapon. Maybe that's what I want to be? Or maybe it's what I'll end up conditioned to be." The laugh he gave was bitter but he did move over to Jazz, or at least her doppleganger. He sat down in front of her and crossed his legs under him before looking down at the scroll that had been laid out. "I know about Juinjutsu, admittedly... Only cursory knowledge. It's mainly been physical teaching with Asura and my father doesn't really handle my teaching." He told Jazz before reaching down and placing his fingers under the writing on the scroll.

"I do like fire. So this Seal causes a negative reaction with chakra to deal a hefty amount of damage when applied? Interesting. This does seem like something I would be interested in learning. What would be the best way to apply the seals? Would I have to strike with my palm or would I be able to impart the seal upon them with my fist?" He asked Jazz, looking up at her and watching her intently. It would seem as though his earlier distrust had vanished, he trusted her somewhat and he knew that she wasn't going to hurt him. He wasn't sure if she was going to be creepy again but she seemed to know a lot and could teach him how to be powerful and useful... So maybe he could give her a by for that.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) Icon_minitime4th June 2016, 1:41 pm

Xiu-mei would be the last to arrive, much like her father she had a thing for early morning training but also like him she wasn't the one to keep up with her busy schedule, by the time her mother had found her she would be upside down hanging from a branch in back of their home. xing would chuckle lightly hands on her waist "Zi, so much like your father your late for meeting with your teacher today. You need to get on the move your father worked very hard to find someone to make sure someone good could lead you while he was away." scolding her. She could understand the training she was trying to do and not wanting to train with anyone but her father but the assignment he was on was a dangerous one and knowing who it was against xing knew the possibility of their return, she'd look up again this time her raidengan would activate her daughter normally wasn't so arrogant with her mother but in her fathers absence she'd forgotten her place. "Xiu-Mei! Now!!" she'd yell a surge of her very power lightning chakra making the hair on xiu-mei's neck stand on end

"Yes mother, my apologies I just miss dad, I wish we could've went along side him instead... But I'll be leaving now give Bala a hug for me." she'd say opening both eyes finally as she'd hug and smile at her mother before taking off towards the training location. It would be fun to see her cousins she guessed though she never got to see them as much. She had a feeling her aunt didnt really like her too much either so she rarely would see deva but as for Shiva they got along pretty good most of the time. As she'd arrive she'd look around before waiving to what seemed to be her teacher though she seemed to be her age
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) Icon_minitime4th June 2016, 5:32 pm

"I used to be a weapon, no a tool that's a better comparison a weapon implies your a danger to everything however a tool has a purpose a function. I used to have that, or rather was made into one, it wasn't fun but I broke free even though it came at a cost. Still, I did everything right and it still happened; followed orders, acted like a good little clan heir and for what? To that end you should do what you want, obeying is all well and good but if you'll just end up as a puppet in the long run then what's the point? If you want freedom, no if you want to become the puppeteer or even the puppet master you have to earn it. Giving up now, pointless. So take all the knowledge I have to offer you and get strong enough that you can break the strings moving you about. After all, as you can see there are no strings on me." Jazz said with a rare smile, when he sat near her before continuing her explanation of juinjutsu.

"Curse Seals are just like fuinjutsu in terms of application, they have so many ways of applying it. Those are two ways, both of which I can assist you with but think of another. You Mishura are known for you fire correct, now what if you could brand a seal onto an opponent? Layer the juinjutsu in something as innocuous as a Great Fireball Jutsu. Even if they survived, or worse willingly let it hit them due to their bodies sturdiness the hidden attack will still be viable."

----------------------------------------

"Finally, you are the last to arrive Xiu-Mei. You can all me Jazz-Taicho, Commander or when you get strong enough to be promoted past this Squadron, Senpai will do, when we are the same rank or you surpass mine then you can call me Jazz." The doppelganger said while motioning for Xiu-Mei to follow her to a different section so that their own discussions would be kept separate from the others. "The other two are with my original and my fellow doppelganger, as the last you will also be taught by well me a Doppelganger. We forewent the usual introductions due to all of you most likely growing up and already knowing each other." she said while walking briskly and when they finally got to the spot she would study Xiu-Mei for a moment before speaking once more.

"Hm, there is a thing I like to do I'm going to see if I can guess your capabilities but you'll correct me if I'm wrong okay? Jazz said waiting for Xiu-Mei to give confirmation before she began speaking. "Your the odd one out, pure ninja yet born with heterochromia, hmm judging on the eye colors Kyougan and a Raidengan left and right respectively. Mixed ancestry but you are the heir to the Denkou Clan and perhaps even more so than your cousins their is pressure placed on you to prove that such a union can last. Your personality..hm fathers more than your mothers he must spoil you whereas your mother is the strict one. I'm thinking Genjutsu, ironic considering your clan isn't famed for it and yet despite clashing with your personality your mother pushes it knowing that it's the one thing neither of your eyes cover. You are active in every way, perception, a hidden strength and deceptive speed" she said with a hum at the end.

"You might not even know it but your already being groomed to be the Yin to Shiva's Yang, and Deva's Yin-Yang to keep everything together. The more obscure areas of combat, stealth, intelligence gathering things that keeps one alive and useful, things that are overlooked, unlike the other two your parents are more shinobi than soldier and it's hard to break old habits. Being a Denkou with the Raidengan your swordsmanship is your strong suit the hammer to the nail that is genjutsu brute force kept in check with grace to allow you to embody your father's traits with a decorum befitting of a female. Denkou Lightning breeds true and such that must be your affinity and yet even though your father is involved in your training your mother is your true tutor whether overtly or using your father as a proxy. I wouldn't even doubt it if your manipulation of the element is on a prodigious level... she said finishing up with her dissection and making a gesture for Xiu-Mei to sit.

"So did I get everything or did I leave something out?"

Last edited by Aurielle on 5th June 2016, 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 11:58 am

Xiu-mei wouldn't say much initially just listening intently, she wanted to atleast try to do right by her fathers decisions no matter how much she just wanted to be around him or her mother while training but nevertheless she would give it a serious try. Once her teacher was done introduction, she'd go into breaking down of who she was and what she though she'd be best suited for, "You're right for the most part, however if I may add Taicho.. I have no problem learning genjutsu but there are specific areas in which I want to use it, in combination with half my heritages swordsmanship and lightning release it could be used well but I don't think I should be heavy in its uses, unlike my cousins itsugan my kyougan won't mature to full genjutsu capabilities until its almost fully matured my father has explained though that I must practice so I will. I am not surprised you know these things you seem very intelligent at first glance, to be a commander at I guess no more than a year older than me is  exceptional. I do know that my parents weren't entirely secret about their conception of me so you knowing such things  I'm actually glad I don't have to explain it to you." she'd say while moving behind her until they'd reach their destination in which she would survey thoroughly. Combat situations with her mother and father were simulated regularly before she could activate either dojutsu she'd walk into a room and be bombarded by stones with slim escape chances and defensive window times but it was all to keep her aware. Once she'd see the room was ordinary xiu-mei would speak again both eyes staring into her superior, "It is true that my father is my physical teacher as for using and up keeping the cost of my kyougan at such an age, he also prepares me for the day my second and tertiary elements are to take form primarily the fire accustomed to all mishura however since mothers lightning is what I have first they make sure I've been well trained in it. Most people don't know of this yet but your my commander, my father is a special kind of shinobi since he acquired his new eye.. Originally he has atomic,Blaze, and Fire release's but through a transformation of a ancient seal he recieves a rare form of lightning chakra nature I think it had to do with when he and mother regained control over my clan. He's not as proficient as mother but due to his kyougan he's very hard to handle I can guess, I've watched him train with mother a lot to master it fully. But everything else you've guessed correctly." she'd say kind of in a deep thought a frown had creased her for head and she didn't realize even at that point her fist had clenched around her kunai unintentionally. Some of the trainings between her parents were very severe before her father gained full control over whatever it was that he was... It still puzzled her and in all honesty despite how strong mom was dad scared her much worse when he transforms.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 1:25 pm

"Yes, I knew you were quite perceptive, to notice my nova ancestry that is, your cousins didn't though I'm not a year older than you. To return the gesture I'll tell you some things about myself. I'm currently 4 and 3 months old, I'm a hybrid, technically. My primary interest is Kugujutsu, puppetry, it's also for that very reason that I'm currently engaged to the heir of the Ningyo Clan. I'm also very skilled at seals & barriers, while I'm above average in most forms of physical combat, I choose to neglect chakra and mental due lack of interest to be honest. But I'm knowledgeable on them to the point of instruction, affinity wise Psionic & Lightning though now that I'm A-rank I'm thinking about picking up a third. Ah yes, Bingo book wise I'm known as the "Peerless Prodigy", which I earned after becoming a Jonin before my 1st birthday. I have also long since earned my Doctoral Primus position properly in the Pits of Tartaros rather than opting for the immediate promotion. Jazz said before sitting down and motioning for Xiu-Mei to do the same.

"What do you know of the Shadow Clone technique. No I'm not talking about it's combat uses like everyone seems to use it for but it's original purpose. The Shadow Clone technique was a spying technique, one makes a clone uses it to safely scout out an area or try to figure out an opponents weakness and then disperses it to relay all of the information back to the original." Jazz said pulling out a scroll and tossing it over to the hopefully sitting Xiu-Mei. "Your reserves are hm..tiny. But they will grow eventually my suggestion is that you don't utilize this in live combat until you can afford the risk of having half or a third of your chakra available to you. If you disperse the clone on your own you get the chakra you used to create it back, minus a B-rank of course. But that'll be offset with increased skill so you can produce more than one at once. Still look at it, memorize the hand seals and I want to see you preform it though it's fairly simple so it shouldn't take long."

Inside Scroll:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 1:51 pm

Xiu-mei would sit promptly after her commanders jesture, catching the scroll with ease she'd close her right eye, instead choosing to view the scroll with her kyougan for learning purposes, she always watched her parents handsigns with it. "Shadow clone jutsu. Very fundamental technique really. Used for recon like you've said father has taught me much about the clone technique albeit in elemental variety. Hmm interesting so you've earned you stripes young its actually amazing to hear that your not much older than I am. Well in terms of controlling chakra I have gotten precise mother drills it into about how my dad frequently over does it so I practice all the time this should be easy." she'd smile slightly confident as she'd perform the seals while concentrating the chakra before there'd be a small poof of smoke. Followed by a perfect clone of xiu-mei. She'd turn to look at herself before leaning in close to her clone to whisper something to her, once her message was relayed she'd have the clone repeat it only to jazz out of earshot of the real her once jazz would hear the thank you depending on weather or not she chose to answer xiu-mei would know exactly what the clone would know and had said to her upon being dispersed with a twitch of her fingers "How was that?"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 4:15 pm

"The scissors to cut my strings, are you Taicho? I can see it. You're young but you're so strong, I hope you can give me even a fraction of that. I don't want to be a tool, I don't want to be a weapon, I don't want to be controlled. I just want to be me, and apparently that's not allowed." He punched the ground and growled softly before reading closer into the juinjutsu on the scroll before him. "Teach me to break the strings like you did, I'm not a puppet... I don't need them." He murmured, putting his hand on the scroll before moving it across to an empty patch. "It's just using chakra to form a symbol, it's the symbol that has the power and of course the chakra put into it." He hummed quietly and then slapped his hand down onto the blank piece. The chakra formed the seal but as he took his hand away he frowned. "It's not right... What did I do wrong?"

"I have a feeling I'm going to be the only one messing up here... Shiva barely seems to have a care in the world, Cyrus loves her and Xiu-Mei couldn't be loved more if she tried! Me? I've got a mother that just doesn't care and that wants me to kill." He took a deep breath and done the seal again, clearing his mind this time and placing it properly. "So what about my Inkan heritage, Taicho? Would it be possible for me to use the ability to engrave seals with my eyes to plant Juinjutsu on people from afar? That seems like something that would be powerful but I'm not sure if it's ever been done before." He said before putting his hands on his knees and looking up at Jazz. "Teach me everything you can, one day I will make you proud of me, more proud than my mother or father will be, I know that."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 7:22 pm

Jazz would look at the clone before nodding as it was acceptable, and would hold up a hand indicating that Xiu-Mei should do it again. "Hn. With your clone, not yourself I'd rather you didn't faint from chakra exhaustion. I want you to only use clones to make more clones until you are a Pilus, it's less dangerous and they don't suffer nearly as much drawbacks as you do by not having chakra in their system seeing as they are chakra constructs." Jazz said and if Xiu-Mei was successful in producing a second shadow clone she would pull out another scroll and toss it to the first clone made while pointing to the other one. "You must have been taught or at least gotten a glimpse of hm what is that technique called again, Body Flicker. I want you to practice it, but if you already know it I want you to take it one step further and see if you can channel your Lightning Release into it, it should boost it's speed a bit more. As for you, inside that scroll is a style of technique called Thunder Illusion Style, learn it it'll prove useful as elemental genjutsu is better than ambient sure it is more difficult to learn how to use but your a smart girl." she said before focusing her attention back to Xiu-Mei and holding out her hands.

"We'll play a game, it's a test of your reflexes while we do that you will tell me exactly where you are at in your Kenjutsu training. The object of the game is to slap my hands, if you are unable to do this then it'll be my turn, and we'll go back and forth like that."

Scroll:

Recommended to Solo Train:

-----------------------------------------------

"Study it, make sure your brush strokes are absolutely perfect. If it helps use your Kyougan to make sure everything is done correctly and while you do that infuse your chakra into the seal while you do it. Alternatively if you don't feel as smooth with chakra you can always bite your finger and draw with your blood." Jazz's doppelganger said handing him a fresh slip of paper, and making him try again though at his question she would make a "hn" sound. "It hasn't been done before and truthfully you'll never know until you try. It is an interesting concept however though probably hadn't been tried because curse seals are seen in a different light. But Inkan are skilled with fuinjutsu and juinjutsu has the same principle albeit with a different concept truth bet told they overlap a lot as you can use an unlocking seal to dispel a juinjutsu just like you can add a juinjutsu trap into a storage scroll. she said while pulling out another slip of paper with a slightly different curse seal.

"I have no doubt that you will, you have what the others lack, a need to prove yourself. It is why I split all of you up, focus on this empty your mind of doubts. Note the difference between this seal and that one, the first is a Burn Curse Level 1 the most basic of the Burn Curse series, this is a level two, note the additional indentation here." Jazz said pointing at one and showing that while the first one didn't have any tiny indentations in the triangle where the Kanji for burn was written the second curse seal did. "That is was signifies it is a level two in addition to requiring more chakra to prime it. I want you to learn the basics before you experiment, when you successfully prime it you can try it on this" she said pulling out a kunai for which he could use to try and engrave the seal upon the Inkan way and placing it on the ground.

"Typically they are placed on object by hand, but it is important to learn the proper calligraphy before manipulating your chakra in the shape. Seals are all about repetition, chakra control & memorization."

Trying to Teach:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 8:05 pm

Xiu-mei would listen intently before again forming another clone this time however it would leave her a little drained though not as much as she anticipated, having the clone create and practice making clones until it had no more chakra left to split amongst other clones not enough to fill the room but enough to please her commander she'd leave them to that while she herself would separate from them and get closer to jazz  "One of my favorite techniques my dad uses I haven't mastered it like he has but I have a little knowledge of it yes." she'd say focusing the chakra she did have into her legs and feet. to course lighting chakra correctly through her legs was something her mother had mentioned but she never paid any attention to why at first. when xiu-mei would blur slightly moving forward due to the combination of the lightning chakra and her fathers technique she'd close the distance rather fast tapping her teachers hand gently with an initial strike. "I see what you mean by combining the two let's begin while the clone practices that scroll." she'd say losening up her muscles and preparing to move very fast she figured however that jazz would be much faster than she herself was so the previous touch may have been the only one.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) Icon_minitime8th June 2016, 5:14 pm

"Aye, the more it is done the better it can be replicated immediately from memory. You don't need to put as much thought into it after a while once you do it over and over again until it becomes natural. I just wish I was as good as the others... Or at least... I wish that I had as much support as they did. Is that wrong? Is everything about my start so wrong that I am at a disadvantage." Deva closed his hands into fists for a few moments before releasing a sigh and rolling his shoulders. She had told him what to do and he was going to do that. He took a deep breath and activated his Kyougan, the blue light softly filling his eyes and the world started to look differently once he focused on it, the time slowing effect coming into play. Reaching forwards, he put his finger onto the paper and then drew it once more, utilising his time slowing to better control the movement of his finger to draw the base level seal perfectly.

He then slid it over and started to draw it again, this time remembering the indentation but he felt the pull of the Juin a lot more strongly this time around, he felt it drawing more of his strength out of his body ,that was probably the chakra priming the mark. He then nodded and flicked his hand a few times. "Once you learn the first the others aren't too difficult to manage, just got to remember the changes. Focusing on the seals is pretty good... Also... Taicho, I want to ask you about something." He picked up the kunai and focused intently on it, starting to burn the Burn mark into the flat of the weapon. "I can... Well... I haven't practiced with it too much but I can draw seals with my eyes, like in midair, not on an object like Inkan. I can even trigger ninjutsu with it, have you ever heard of anything like that before?" He asked her as he burned the mark onto the kunai and rotated it around his fingers before holding it out to Jazz to let her see and correct him if he had made any mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) Icon_minitime8th June 2016, 6:04 pm

Jazz would narrow her eyes, as Xiu-Mei missed the lesson, she didn't want her to run and tap her she wanted her to sit down and use her natural speed, while using the clones for utilizing the Body Flicker. Furthermore not to divide her own chakra to produce more clones but instead to have the clones preform the shadow clone technique. "Try to pay attention to what I'm saying, not go on your interpretation of what you think I mean. If you don't understand ask its what I'm here for and I'd prefer you just ask instead of doing it incorrectly." Jazz said with a sigh of disappointment before deciding to repeat what she said all over again. "Sit down, one foot away from me. Have your Shadow Clones preform the body flicker technique, ignore them and concentrate on our game. I want to test your reactions and your own speed not that using the body flicker the raw speed available to you. Have your clones practice the Body Flicker until they either disperse from overuse or succeed at learning the Lightning Release variant. The reason I said you shouldn't make the clones anymore was because in case you don't get it immediately you can still make a new clone, now that your drained your physical abilities will suffer and you'll get tired more easily making it more difficult for you to learn what I'm trying to teach you." she explained in a matter of fact tone before holding out her hands once more and waiting patiently for Xiu-Mei to correct her mistakes and do what she asked exactly.

Trying to Teach:

-------------------

"If you feel that you aren't as good as the others, make yourself their equal through training and eventually you will become their better." Jazz said while watching him activate his Kyougan and then eventually manage to learn the seal which would prompt a nod and if he looked at her she would give him a thumbs up as a reward for his success. "There are many different ways of utilizing techniques, that might be unique to you though I would have to see a demonstration of it to be sure still that is pretty useful. You should get used to preforming the actual hand seals anyway however. That way you can reveal your ability as a trump card or even better, when you learn more techniques especially if it's another affinity would can chain both your hand seal use alongside your unique method to combine techniques as well as utilize more ninjutsu at one time than your contemporaries." she said while she checked the kunai over and noticed while it was a little rough it was workable.

"This is acceptable, work on your calligraphy during your free time until it's perfect for seals like this it doesn't have to be, but later on when you learn more complex ones even a single error can be very dangerous as seals are known to implode or explode randomly if they aren't made correctly. That coupled with the difficulty and the memorization makes utilizing seals uncommon among shinobi at least in the high level. Sure your lucky you have Inkan in you it makes you able to understand seals better than most but even still it will take constant practice and refinement if you are to truly become a master of what I'm instructing you on." she said while twirling the kunai around her hand before handing it back to him and then tapping another slip of paper. "Now using your knowledge of the Burn Curse Level 1, as well as the example I gave to you of Lvl 2, make a Level 3 for me. It is okay if you get it wrong, but if you get it right I will hm...teach you something interesting." she said knowing that would most likely motivate him to make sure he did everything perfectly.

Trying to Teach:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) Icon_minitime8th June 2016, 6:21 pm

"I have the genetics but the others they can show it off so much more easily, as though they got all the talent as well. I'm going to work to get better though, I am going to put in twice the work, twice the effort, twice the focus so match both of them equally. They won't be allowed to get past me, Taicho." He grinned at her as she looked over the kunai, the thumbs up was surprisingly helpful to him, especially from a confidence standpoint. Had Asura ever actually congratulated him for anything he had done before? He didn't think so, it had always been do it again and again, refine the motions, keep them going no matter what, never get rewarded, never receive praise, just perfect them. He nodded and then looked at Jazz once more. "Double ninjutsu... So I would be able to make combination jutsu with myself or if Shiva or Xiu-Mei learn them with me but I have the requisite techniques I can still perform them myself. That is certainly an interesting power and one that I will definitely use."

The young Mishura then waited for Jazz to hand him the scroll for the next stage but... She didn't. He furrowed his eyebrows before realising what she was on about. "I see how you are doing this. You want me to look at them, see how the pattern looks and use that to recreate the next stage because they all follow the same base principles, right?" He grinned and then put his finger down before drawing the seal, he made sure to check the level 2 seal, noticing the indent that was present. He then nodded and drew that indent in as well as one on one of the other edges of the triangle. If level 1 had no indents, level 2 had 1 then level 3 would have 2, it seemed to make sense to Deva. He then attempted to channel his chakra into it to activate it before showing it to Jazz to see if he had got it right. Hopefully he had... He wanted to know what this 'interesting' thing was...
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) Icon_minitime20th January 2017, 6:39 pm

Okay will do seems easy enough. Shiva said picking up a stone and trying to throw it like how Jazz had demonstrated before, it was a failure at first but she learned a lot from that first throw. Thus the second was better and the third after that was even better, needless to say after about nine tries not only was she able to skip the rock she was also beginning to see how depending on how much strength she exerted into the throw affected her throw. "So what now?" she would turn waiting for further instruction sure she could keep tossing stones all day but she figured now that she was done with that there was something else to learn. Unless this was Jazz's idea of playing in some roundabout way but then why the charade of training, maybe she was overthinking this did Deva and Xi have this same problem?
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) Icon_minitime21st January 2017, 3:09 am

Xiu-mei would grin though trying to hide the fact that no matter how much she tried she had that dense battle instinct her father was known for. Though the first couple times she hadn't done what she was exactly supposed to she'd sit down infront of jazz while forming a singular clone which would form another one. The two clones would separate from the original to get distant before they'd go off to try tagging one another with just the body flicker technique. She herself would stare into jazz's eyes before putting her hands out and relaxing her body remembering to only dodge with raw speed like jazz said she'd wait for her next instruction phasing out the noise of her clones trying to catch each other. Her right eye would turn blue as she had decided to stop cutting up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next