Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Colts Return [Team Training]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

Colts Return [Team Training] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th May 2016, 12:53 am

Oh man that would be SO COOL nyen would squeel to herself, half smiling. She wasn't really interested in the religion aspect of it but all she wanted to do was see something as amazing as what Colt had mentioned. Nyen didn't even think about how she was basically saying yes to a future date, and instead stopped herself from drifting off in thoughts of stars and planets. "So R'tari,you never mentioned much about your own clan's grounds. What's it like back home for you?" She knew he wasn't one to share very much but she felt like this was a time to get to know each other on a more personal level. she had been quick to trust them and because of that she felt like she had given them more information than they had. She knew a bit more about Colt and his background and also wasn't scared to ask questions to him since he seemed more than willing to answer but she realized she felt R'tari was very reserved and more sophisticated than both of them combined. Though now that she thought about it, maybe there was a reason he wasn't sharing much. Lucky for him as they walked down the side street nyen would feel her body become heavier with each step "Oh wow, you weren't kidding Colt. But i see what you meant, it's not that bad" She belt a bit of a strain but nothing serious. She knew she was going to be extremely sore tomorrow. "Now seriously. I'm starving over here. Where's the closest food! not even bothering to say ramen house or anything because at this point, she would eat anything
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th May 2016, 1:23 am

"Ah...I wouldn't know I'm an outcast from my clan so what little memories I have of them is from my childhood prior to my mother death and the Mikaboshi never settled within the ASN. But I know they used to be mercenaries constantly wandering around, no idea where they are now..but knowing my clan they probably joined up with Pandora." R'tari said his mood darkening as he thought about his past with the Mikaboshi Clan. He didn't hate them, it was more of sadness mixed with regret. He didn't miss them though, he remembered how they treated him for being flawed but he did miss his mother she was at least nice to him. Well as nice as a Mikaboshi mother could be to a "crippled" son, could be at the very least he knew she cared seeing as she had left him her technique scrolls and other possessions. Besides even if she had been mean to him, he'd know at least at one point she cared enough to not strangle him with his own umbilical cord when Itami told her Amatsu that he didn't possess an elemental affinity.

"Perhaps...I wouldn't mind moving to Haka full time to be completely honest. My girlfriend lives there, so I might be biased though." R'tari said in reply to Colt's remark about them visiting, though he wouldn't give any noticeable discomfort when the gravity changed. In fact he sort of likes the additional pressure it exerted on his body, though Nyen would probably feel it more due to all that weight she carried around her in the form of Iron Sand.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st May 2016, 11:04 pm

Colt looked curious for a second as he looked back at Nyen when she commented about the gravity. "Hmm? You can feel it already? Huh, didn't know it could reach beyond the gates. I normally only notice it as I move closer to the wells. Well, we are here," he would say as he came to a stop in front of two simple metal fence doors. He applied a triple knock before they opened up to a guy with singed, spiked hair. Colt couldn't help but laugh. "I see Jinpachi got yah good in sparring today Uryuu. These are my friends, they are coming to have lunch. So, please inform Genryusai to prepare a larger feast for today," he would tell the singed hair guy.

"Yes, Colt-sama. I will send Ryuusai there at once," Uryuu would say before spotting Nyen among the two young friends. "Is young master tricking you into coming here? If you haven't heard he's quite the pervert. I'd watch the underwear if I was you," Uryuu quickly spat out toward Nyen before getting a yo-yo to the face from Colt.

"Now then, shall we move on?" he would say to his comrades before heading into the small row of buildings. "Each building possesses its own gravity well to also help the Juryoku while resting. The largest one is in the center courtyard, but for now we will be heading to the lunch hall. Its that long building over there," he would say, pointing to the west where a building was much shorter than the rest but looked almost the size of a football field. He would then turn to R'tari while walking backwards, "Well, whenever you are in Anguish, I can make sure you have special permission to train at our gravity wells whenever you wish. Just... Don't try taking on the larger ones too early. Work your way up and get used to it. I'd hate it if one of my only friends became ripped apart by the gravity well."
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd May 2016, 1:28 am

Nyen would blush at Colts surprise of her noticing the gravity from so far away. "Guess i's just...mnore sensitive to it. you know with my earth sensing and...stuff." she would try to explain, failing. She knew she was a bit weaker when it came to gravitational pulls and knew she really shouldn'tbe ashamed of it but she just didn't want to show her weakness. Once reaching the gates she would watch the exchange between Colt and this gates keeper of sorts. He seemed to treat Colt with a kind of modest respect which Nyen found charming but would burst out laughing as he mentioned Colts perversion "Trust me, i know quite well of his perverted tendencies. Don't worry about me, i can handle him." She would scoff playfully. As Colt explained the inner workings of the compound Nyen would scan her surroundings. IT wasn't exactly what she thought it would be but was more or less a typical bunch of buildings. At the mention of lunch Nyen would become extremely excited almost wanting to run head on into the building but restrained herself keeping pace with her team mates but her excitement would be dampened a bit by Colt mentioning R'tari getting torn apart by the gravity wells. The image in her head was always so realistic whenever he brought it up and caused her hunger to subside for the time being. "Geez we get it Colt. Stop mentioning it, It'll ruin his appetite" she would say lightheartedly, meaning it more for herself than for R'tari.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd May 2016, 6:26 am

R'tari would frown slightly, he had noticed that Nyen hadn't reacted at all at his comment about his family, it bothered him slightly mainly because he wondered why she asked him about it if she wasn't going to care about the answer. He would chalk it up to her being distracted by Colt, but at the same time he was relieved as he didn't want to delve into his family drama. Instead he was quite happy to let them do the talking while he followed silently, he would give a respectful nod to the Juryoku that Colt had greeted after all he was a comrade of the ASN so might as well acknowledge him. "That would be an unpleasant end, but I was going to be careful anyway I don't just rush it without thinking. Yes, ruin my appetite sure Nyen, sure." R'tari chuckled at Nyen comment after delivering a rebuttal to Colt's envisioning of his end.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd May 2016, 6:37 am

Colt smirked and let out a quick laugh at Nyen's comment about losing her appetite. He then held up two fingers that began to spark. "I could always help you forget it. Or even work your appetite up," he would say teasingly before they arrived. He would then hold the door open for them, his two fingers still held sparking. "Oh, and R'tari. There is another training area I'd like to show you one day. A zero gravity chamber. It should help against disorientation and allow you to make it so you'll be able to maintain your center of gravity no matter your angle in a fight. Perfect for underwater or midair fighting."
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd May 2016, 2:26 am

Nyen shook off R'taris sarcasm and and would give a look of confusion to Colt "Pff, what's that supposed to mean? I'll be fine with actual food thank you." Turning to R'tari, Nyen would apologize for her ignorance. "Sorry I didn't mean to ignore you. I'm just really hungry...But that's terrible. what happened to you i mean. I've had...lets call them family issues myself in the past." She remembered telling him about her past and decided not to repeat herself, especially since when she first told him she had felt so foolish of spilling her guts out infront of a new team member. now that they'd spent some time together she knew she could at least trust him. Nyen pushed open the doors to the food hall and the smell of fresh food wafted over her like a warm blanket. her mouth began to water immediatly like someone had just opened the floodgates. "Now would you both please shut up so we can eat!" her eyes almost bulging out of her sockets.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd May 2016, 5:32 am

The quirk of his lips would ruin the straight face R'tari would attempt to keep at Nyen's initial question but he would wave his hand in a dismissing gesture when she apologized he wasn't too bothered about it. "Indeed. But other's have had it harder so I keep it to myself mostly and continue to think happy thoughts. Interesting, Colt I will have to see it, using new training grounds is a hobby of mine one can always use a change in their training style every now and then. It keeps things fresh." R'tari said before he too smelled food and would roll his eyes at Nyen's comment and enthusiasm though his smile showed that he was amused by it. "Yes yes whatever you say madam." he said sitting at one of the stools and waving over the food vendor before turning to Colt. "Since this is your home after all do you have any idea what we might enjoy?"
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th May 2016, 2:52 am

Colt couldn't help but laugh at Nyen's response to his remark and the food. He tried ignoring the whole thing with R'tari, hating depressing subjects, as he liked to have as happy a life as possible. If he started thinking negatively... Well he didn't want to be in that dark place again. "The chef's specialty is sea food. Particularly the Gobul. I don't know how he does it but he can transform almost any sea food into a work of art. However, most likely... I think today's supposed to be pork. So we will most likely get bacon, ham, and other things," Colt would say before walking up to the large table and pulling out a chair for Nyen. "Please, have a seat," he would say to her. If she sat he would then push it in a bit for her before speaking again. "I'll go speak with the chef now. He should have some stuff prepared for lunch already. I'll see if we can get any of it beforehand." Unless there was anything else he would then head off and after a few minutes would return. "Good news, we have something special coming," he would say, having not really checked but told the chef of the situation and what he wanted. But that was a detail they didn't need to know.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th May 2016, 3:05 am

R'tari would smirk and continue to watch their antics before he would turn and start coughing, not the dry sarcastic cough but rather a wet one like he was getting over a cold. When he withdrew his left hand from his mouth since he was covering it so as not to be rude he would see several red spots which he would subtly wipe away on his pant before turning back to his teammates. "Sorry I've been trying to get over this cold unfortunately." R'tari would said with a roll of the eyes having made sure that neither of them saw exactly what he was coughing up. "So wonder what Juryoku specialties will get to try out huh Nyen. I always admired the melting pot of the ASN many different cultures now mixed into one? After all each village has it's own cuisuine and the clans within it have their own styles. It's truly fascinating don't you agree?" he said easily changing the subject back to a happier one.
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th May 2016, 2:10 am

"Oh man, i know i said i would eat anything but now i'm excited!" she would say to Colt as he returned, wondering where he might sit seeing as there were four chairs at the table with R'tari on one side and Nyen on the other both the seats beside and opposite of them open for his choosing. "Uh yea! uhm, i've always been interested in other cultures and religions. i'm not someone of faith myself but i like learning about other peoples view points. IT's interesting to me what makes others keep going with life, you know? What makes them get out of bed in the morning. I think you mentioned a girlfriend? How long have you been together?" she would pause, reflecting on her words "OH uh not to say she's the only reason you get out of bed but..uh...i just." she would stutter off, knowing R'tari probably knew what she meant but she couldn't help trying to correct herself. To be honest she didn't even know why she gotout of bed in the morning seeing as her clan saw her as a disapointment and she had never had a romantic relationship. Maybe it was just her determination to change herself, to make herself better. Or you could call it stubborness.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime31st May 2016, 2:23 pm

Colt was actually enjoying the company of these two, this round of conversation he mostly kept out of it, trying to let them talk more as he realized he had been the main talker and that he barely knew much about his friends. He took a seat next to R'tari, kind of feeling awkward around Nyen, a feeling he still wasn't used to. Normally he'd try sitting next to the girls and staying away from the guys, but something about these two were different than the other people he met. He had gotten used to R'tari's presence somehow, and so he wasn't really offset by the fact he was a guy. R'tari was gentle in nature it seemed and he had a girlfriend. As for Nyen, though she was a girl and a prime target, she was the first to not just simply push Colt off and actually stuck by his side, even joked back with him. It made his stomach feel light and funny as if it was being tickled. These feelings were strange to him but he liked it. After they were finished with a short conversation Colt would hear the doors to the kitchen open. "Oh look, foods here," he would say pointing to the door.

A team of kitchen staff would walk out, setting down corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, beans, bacon from nice and tender to crispy, sliced honeyed ham, potato salad, salads, and so much more. They didn't bring all of it out, but enough for at least five people to Colt's table. "Man this looks good," Colt would say, though not touching a plate. He kept glancing toward the doors as the staff left. He tapped his fingers impatiently while waiting for the true main course to come. His surprise that he had asked for.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime31st May 2016, 2:50 pm

"3 years, she actually was my squad member on the squad before this one. My second squad to be specific, we became friends even though she's very different. I guess you could say she's pretty excitable the type to have no filter and leaps before she looks, she also likes playing pranks and is never afraid to do whatever makes her happy. But yes for a time she was what kept me getting out of bed, especially after the remaining member of my organization left the ASN." R'tari said with a frown thinking about how Tikatchi had abandoned him, he wondered if Asura-senpai was still alive or not after all the fighting in Kaos had claimed the other Bringer of Chaos' lives. But she was strong so he hoped she was still around, even if she hadn't joined the ASN merely because they were comrades at one point. "Indeed it does." he said though he noticed that Colt wasn't eating so he would wait for him as he was the host and it was merely proper manners.

"I will have to introduce you two to her some day, she lives in Haka but she typically likes taking missions which will ferry her back and forth so she's here every week or two. Truthfully I'm looking forward to the next Chunin Exam for that particular reason. Two Months in Hakagakure with her will be very relaxing as I've missed her company a lot."
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd June 2016, 1:52 am

Nyen would watch the food come rolling out from the kitchen, the table piling higher and higher with food and while she still heard and understood what R'tari was saying she was focusing all her willpower on not diving head first into the potato salad that had been placed basically right in front of her and the smell of the still sizzling bacon was intoxicating. Nyen would notice Colt taking his seat across from her, thinking this could possibly be embarrassing seeing as she knew she'd be stuffing herself soon and probably in a quite messy fashion. With him sitting across from her though, she also could see that he wasn't eating quite yet and neither was R'tari and even though she felt like she could eat this entire table of food alone, she knew she had to wait for one of them to go first. Nyen tried to keep her stomach growls in check by keeping the conversation going. "Aweh, that's so sweet! she definitely sounds like the opposite of you R'tari if she's as excitable as you. haha, i mean you're the most level headed one in the team by far." Nyen would wonder for a moment how much strain her being away so often put on their relationship but it seemed to her that it's what worked best for them. having some time apart can be healthy anyways, so she decided to leave it there. "Colt, you seem to be uh...waiting for something? Is there a tradition or something we do? Or do we just...." she would stop knowing she was being a tad rude but was just so hungry and the food was so close, just at arms reach. She kept having to wipe her mouth since it was salivating with just the site of the array in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th June 2016, 1:27 am

Colt opened his mouth to answer her question, but then the kitchen doors opened once again. "I apologize for the wait, but ladies and gentlemen... Here comes the main dish!" he would say, pointing to the kitchen as a team of kitchen staff came out lugging a giant plate with a massive medium sized boar on top of it. It was glazed and cooked well, dripping with juicy sauce and surrounded by different fruits and vegetables. It was his head chefs specialty that was usually only made to impress higher ups. Luckily they had this one so he could impress his friends and treat them to a true feast. Colt would grab his utensils and then as it was set down he would thank the chefs before the left. "Itadakimasu!" he would say, as it meant thank you for this meal. He would look to Nyen and R'tari, hoping to see their reactions to this giant beast. A single chef stayed by to cut up the giant boar and feed it to them when they wished for it, as it was too large for their table. He would begin making precise and lean cuts to the boar before bringing it over to their plates. It was time to dig in.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th June 2016, 4:10 pm

R'tari would eat his meal in peace enjoying it with a soft smile, surrounded by his teammates which did make him quite happy as his other squad members had never enjoyed a meal as a team. Sure him and Mimi had eaten together back when they were on a squad together but their sensei was more focused on his star pupil instead of the carefree Bakuhatsu and the career genin Mikaboshi as so he put it. Said star pupil well he was a loner and sort of a dick so he rarely even spoke to them much less hung out with them if it didn't involve training. So this was the first time he was enjoying such a thing, both of them had grown on him truthfully and he was glad that at least they would be his last team. Thanks to his sickness he was planning on retiring after the Chunin Exams and was already grooming his replacement Takahiro in advance in case both of them didn't manage to get promoted or something. That way they at least have another teammate perhaps he would introduce him when he passed the genin exams at least get them to know each other.
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th June 2016, 7:51 pm

Once The doors opened to the kitchen Nyens jaw dropped. This had to be the biggest roast she had ever seen! She noticed R'tari begin to eat and Nyen almost dove towards the food, filling her plate with  little bit of everything before picking up her fork and pausing for a moment to gaze at the gorgeous food before her, then shoveling bacon greedily into her mouth. Once she didn't feel so empty she would begin to slow down, now savoring every bite. Everything had been cooked to perfection and seasoned just to her liking. She would look up at R'tari to see him smiling and was glad to see her team mate enjoying himself, but as she watched she also noticed how politely he eat his food and Nyen would correct herself sitting up straight and holding her fork the correct way instead of holding it in her fist. "This food is amazing! If i had known there was such a talented cook working in your compound i would have visited sooner Colt." Nyen would say before taking another bite of roasted pig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th June 2016, 7:59 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th June 2016, 9:39 pm

12 Posts of Dual Training between Colt & R'tari
Colt can learn 3 C-ranks (-4 P.T Each)

12 Posts Each Between Colt, Nyen & R'tari
D-rank: Each of you must post 1 time.
C-rank: Each of you must post 2 times.
B-rank: Each of you must post 4 times.
A-rank: Each of you must post 8 times.

Colt Learns = 6 D-ranks & 3 C-ranks.
Nyen Learns = 3 B-ranks (When she completes her Perfect Kinjutsu Specialist Weekly Training)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colts Return [Team Training]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2