Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Within the darkness a mournful melody.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Within the darkness a mournful melody.  Empty
PostSubject: Within the darkness a mournful melody.    Within the darkness a mournful melody.  Icon_minitime14th March 2016, 7:41 pm

R'tari had found himself in a quaint little location, a bar with open mike night or something of the sort it was rare that he could find places that catered to his likes but dark poetry was one of them. He had already went and was now scanning the area for any familiar faces though he was doubtful. His girlfriend was on a mission in Hakagakure and his teammates were probably in bed right now, so he had nothing to do another sleepless night aimlessly wandering the island had lead him here and now he was nursing a drink while waiting for the sun to come up. Boredom was the bane of every insomiac as there was nothing worse than being unable to sleep and yet have nothing to do.

He would take another sip of his drink and get a spark of inspiration and would proceed to pull out a notebook and write down some more lines. Though he was a shinobi sometimes he wrote dark poetry, rather good dark poetry according to the few he actually read it to. It was something about seeing the horrors of the world first hand that made his writing so vibrant and full of emotion. It wasn't exactly like he approved of the current system but understood that it was how the world worked. Peace was an illusion and even during the time the Shogunate ruled over the entire Shinobi world corruption was rampart and people still suffered. All one could do in this harsh world was survive, it was how it was and it was how it would always be.

It's a pity the rest of his clan had decided to join the Pandora Empire, then again it fit them, the Mikaboshi were seen as inhuman monsters by most people. It was the same view that they had of the Bishamon except while a Mikaboshi was seen as a harbinger of destruction, a Bishamon was a caged monster that was set free every so often. Still being compared to a fucking Bishamon left a bad taste in his mouth, but to think his clan would willingly become the very thing that they were type cast to be, well he was glad that he was so much of an outcast that he didn't get the memo.

Within the darkness a mournful melody.  Tamsyn10
Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Within the darkness a mournful melody.    Within the darkness a mournful melody.  Icon_minitime14th March 2016, 8:16 pm

Himiko was starting to get a little anxious with waiting for her turn on the stage. It had been her teacher, her first teacher anyway, who had recommended this after doing so much work on techniques, and after making a mess of using these new techniques outside of practise, she had been recommended to get a little more confidence by performing with her voice alone. What she didn't however expect, was to be brought to an open-mic night so late, and just left there.

She sat just twidling her thumbs and waiting for either embarrassment to kill her, or for her name to be called to step up. For a normally confident young woman, she was completely shot at the idea. She knew she had a good voice, it was what made her techniques work after all, but singing in a way that not many had heard regardless wasn't filling her with confidence. She had tried getting her team mates to come along but neither had been convinced to come along, although she was unaware there was someone there specifically to watch over her should anything have gone wrong, she was a young woman by herself afterall, kunoichi or not.

Her head shot up as her name was called, along with a dumb nickname that told her that said first teacher had been at some point to pass on the name, "Siren of the Islands, Himiko Zakiyoshi," She practically felt like she had shattered into a million pieces before standing herself up. She didn't even understand just why she was so afraid. She'd taken on grown men twice her size and five times her weight in combat, and she wouldn't have bat an eyelid. Sing in front of a bar of strangers though? Her legs were shaking. She took several deep breaths as she made her way up to the stage, so by the time she was stood there she didn't quite show the nerves threatening to blow out her lungs. "So... yeah I'm Himiko. Just... I hope you like it I guess," She gave her tiny introduction before her eyes closed, taking a deep breath to prepare before she began her aria of a song.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Within the darkness a mournful melody.    Within the darkness a mournful melody.  Icon_minitime14th March 2016, 8:42 pm

R'tari would continue his writing before the next person got called up causing him to put away his quill and look up, it was only polite to pay attention to someone who offered the crowd a bit of their time. As this "Siren of the Islands" made her way to the stage he would pick out some traits with his shinobi honed perception. Certain traits very known to someone like him, she was a Zakiyoshi that much he could tell what with the light clothing and the ridges along her neck which marked where her gills were. Odd he didn't think there were many left in the ASN apparently they had left in droves after the old Dipugakure had been destroyed. Something about being so distraught about losing their old home that they couldn't simply relocate to a new one, figures that they had nothing left to really keep them tied to the ASN what with the Toketsu gone and his clan in Pandora it was only a matter of time before they left as well.

Still this one seemed to have stuck around, so that was nice they'd be in for a treat then after all they all had beautiful voices when they could be bothered to sing. Though he could see this was quite nervous understandable a crowd filled with unfamiliar faces and one could get stage fright easy. He was about to say something encouraging but she managed to pull herself out of her nervousness and focus and in anticipation he would lean forward propping his head up with both of his hands focusing his full attention on her. Who knew his random wandering would lead to a chance encounter, even Itami who typically was hyperactive at night was calm pulsating slowly as it anticipated the song. His Amatsu remained close to his both within contact just in case, it was an open secret that while gifted in song they were just as skilled at weaving illusions and hypnotizing people as thralls. While if he were single he wouldn't mind such things he was committed and Kim would kill him if she found out he had strayed. "She'd probably be cheerful about it to. I can see it now, the last words I'd ever hear would be "Revenge is an explosion, un!" he'd repress a shudder but it was his own fault for dating a Bakuhatsu.

Past is Past:

Last edited by Aurielle on 15th March 2016, 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Within the darkness a mournful melody.    Within the darkness a mournful melody.  Icon_minitime15th March 2016, 6:40 pm

Himiko rapidly grew comfortable on the stage as she sang, her energy showing freely in just her body language as she sang the single song. When her eyes opened again and she looked over the crowd, she gave a nervous laugh and rather quickly hurried off the stage as the applause began, just beginning to feel a little overwhelmed.

As she walked by some people, she would smile as they complimented her voice, and ignoring one particularly lewd comment with a shuriken to the table. The show certainly had the effect, even as the shuriken dissolved into water that slithered back through the air and to Himiko's hip, a trick technique from a concealed vial. She slid back into her original seat, putting her forehead to the table as the last few minutes rushed back through her mind, letting her psyche catch back up.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Within the darkness a mournful melody.    Within the darkness a mournful melody.  Icon_minitime15th March 2016, 6:51 pm

He would clap accompanied by nearly everyone in the bar the only ones who didn't either working behind the bar, people whistling or assholes who were jealous of the girls talent. He would spy her reaction to someone and raise an eyebrow as it seemed like she was a shinobi. Odd usually he knew people around his age in the shinobi corps but he hadn't seen her around before, which was saying something because he knew most if not all the active genin seeing as he was an elite. Unless, what month was it, ah could it be she had just graduated from the academy? Pretty old for a fresh genin that was for sure but he knew that some started late parents and concerns even though the later one started the more rigid and set ones chakra system was and less less potential for development. Still she didn't seem like preforming something like that took too much out of her so perhaps breeding ran true in the end.

He would get up and silently slip over to her table when she put her head down he'd wait for her to get her bearings before speaking with Itami hovering above the table still in arms reach of him but pulsating rapidly no doubt excited. "That was a lovely song, I didn't know there were still Zakiyoshi around this parts. Ah forgive my rudeness my name is R'tari, R'tari Mikaboshi. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." he would hold out his hand in greeting, the palm markings would no doubt confirm his identity, he didn't see the point of concealing them with gloves it's not like his Amatsu was the type to hide anyways. Itami was pretty willful considering, then again all Amatsu exhibited clashing personality traits in comparison to their masters it was what made them mesh so well, the Yang to a Mikaboshi's Yin so to speak.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Within the darkness a mournful melody.    Within the darkness a mournful melody.  Icon_minitime19th March 2016, 9:53 am

"Mika-...-boshi?" Himiko repeated to the one who approached her at her table. The name, or that part at least, sounded familiar but at first she couldn't work out just where from. "Err, anyway y-yeah there's still some of us around. I mean I followed my family so I'm in temples most of the time but... yeah that's probably not interesting." She said as her eyes had remained fixed upon the floating... thing besides him. "Well anyway, you obviously already know but, Himiko Zakiyoshi." She smiled as she took his hand, properly introducing herself. "Oh!" She would rather suddenly exclaim though, "I-I know where I remember that name from. Think you're the first I've met, outside of my own clan anyway, that come from such an old clan from... way back," She laughed nervously
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Within the darkness a mournful melody.    Within the darkness a mournful melody.  Icon_minitime19th March 2016, 2:39 pm

"Hm seems pretty interesting, after all old clans worship old deities. I should know, I pray to Amatsu no Mikaboshi every now and then." R'tari said while giving her hand a good shake before withdrawing it and smiling faintly so as to not unsettle her. "It seems we are in the same boat, as I myself have no had the pleasure to meet one from your clan either. I initially approached due to noticing you weren't accompanied by anyone. Our clan's have history after all so I figured that I might as well make conversation who knows maybe even make a new friend. What do you think?" he would look away as Itami floated towards another table narrowing his eyes slightly at his Amatsu as it began to pulsate quickly no doubt about to do something annoying. Fortunately it knew it was being watched and thus would pull back instead contenting itself with rolling on the table occasionally rolling close to Himiko but if she tried to reach for it, would dart back only to return ever so slowly. Otherwise it would stick to the tables edge as if it would teeter over and fall to the ground yet never quite managing to do so.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Within the darkness a mournful melody.    Within the darkness a mournful melody.  Icon_minitime21st March 2016, 12:13 pm

"Making new friends seems a good idea though," Himiko said nodding rather quickly at the suggestion. "And yes, those who we Zakiyoshi worship are very old indeed. But we place ancestors besides our gods in our worship. But also yes, right now I'm unaccompanied. Just... on some down time. A lot of training and my teacher insisted I take some time off, told me to relax here by singing... then left me here along," She gave a nervous laugh at that last part, casting her eyes about as it only then dawned on her that she maybe couldn't have been alone. Still, seeing nobody she recognised only hardened the thought that she actually had been left there. "It's nice being away too, I'm already a little old to be a fairly new genin, but it also meant I was a little restricted with movements and... yeah, I really feel like a country girl at times,"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Within the darkness a mournful melody.    Within the darkness a mournful melody.  Icon_minitime18th April 2016, 6:52 pm

He would withdraw his hand after the sake and prop his head up with his left hand while resting on his elbow just to get more comfortable while she spoke. "Well that's good, I typically frequent this place I'm unfortunately an insomniac and have trouble sleeping so rather than stay awake all night I wander and explore my surroundings. I'm a genin as well, well an Elite Genin, combat was never my go too thing just something picked up in a bid to survive this harsh world. Teaching however, it's my passion along with literature and the arts, so if you do need someone to show you around I'd happily offer my services. Get you up to speed with this village life." R'tari said opening his left hand and Itami choosing to hover above it rotating ever so slowly. "But at least you are well acquainted with your clan, I'm a bit envious I'm sort of an outcast among my kin having a defective chakra system among a clan of elites does that." he thought to himself before deciding to move the conversation forward.

"So have you been assigned to a team? I myself belong to Team 9. It's my third team, filled with rookies genin but they are pretty interesting. One is the heir to the Kaironokuma Clan, Nyen, she's level headed yet a bit lacking in self confidence while the other is a bit of a troublemarker and extremely perverted unfortunately Colt Juryoku. Be on the watch for him his perversion is sort of notorious around the residential district. But hey what can you do right?"

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Within the darkness a mournful melody.    Within the darkness a mournful melody.  Icon_minitime8th June 2016, 7:27 pm

"Well, I do have my team mates who I think are native but..." Himiko trailed off at the notion of asking either of her team mates for that. "Yeah honestly, at times, it can be just a little touch to understand them. Different backgrounds and everything. I'm trying though and we're getting on without too much trouble I don't think. I feel really welcome despite them being brothers. It's good." She seemed to say the latter aimed at herself. "But yeah, we're Team 6. The silly-name duo and then me, Barrier Squad, all genin for the moment, but there's no way we're letting that slide for long." Her eyes were fixed upon R'tari's seeming speciality, "So c'mon, satisfy my curiosity, what does this little thing of yours do then? I don't recall ever seeing mention of it anywhere in my studies. Is it a new clan thing made over the last few generations after our clans went their separate ways or... what?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Within the darkness a mournful melody.    Within the darkness a mournful melody.  Icon_minitime8th June 2016, 7:41 pm

R'tari would smirk, admiring her drive though he wasn't aware of the designation the other squads had, he knew his own was Battle Support as they were the team most frequently drafted to support other squads. "Indeed. My Amatsu's name is Itami, they've been around for quite sometime but we've only recently become more lax with showing them off. Before there was a risk of them being stolen or copied by those not in the clan but now that weakness is completely gone. The only way I could explain what an Amatsu is to a Mikaboshi is I guess like explaining what water is to a Zakiyoshi. But most people only see them as tools when they are so much more than that, but truthfully Amatsu were developed after the war. The Bishamon could kill us and gain those accursed eyes so we needed an edge thus Amatsu were developed as our partners and a potentail fail safe to ensure lest a Bishamon kill us we could commit suicide via Amatsu and deny them of the power boost they could obtain from our death." he would lower his voice so that they couldn't be overheard by any eavesdroppers as such a thing was one of the secrets of his clan. Truthfully if she wasn't a Zakiyoshi he would have never even spoke about it, but she was and thus she already knew at least partially of what the consequences of a Bishamon successfully killing a Mikaboshi could lead too. The Zakiyoshi had participated in that war just like the Mikaboshi and Bishamon did, it was that war which cemented the alliance between their two clans that even half a millennium later still stood the test of time.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Within the darkness a mournful melody.    Within the darkness a mournful melody.  Icon_minitime8th June 2016, 8:03 pm

Himiko snickered, finally feeling she found someone who understand how her clan saw their relationship to water. Her eyes still watched the small thing though as she listened, nodding along to show she was listening. "It's completely understandable really. Hell from what I've seen of Itami already I can see why people would get so curious, and from what you say... yeah there's gotta be something dangerous there. It's funny, we Zakiyoshi aren't really too different. Or I don't think so anyway." Even if their conversation hadn't turned that little quieter and more private she would have felt just as much pride in learning such a clan secret even to this level, knowing her clan had always kept their bonds tight. "Does make me glad the Bakufuko doesn't come with that drawback of being stolen though. Although thinking about it, I am curious if it were possible, how would the evolved stages be accessed... it's kinda unique to our biology as a whole and... sorry I tend to ramble when I've got an idea in mind."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Within the darkness a mournful melody.    Within the darkness a mournful melody.  Icon_minitime12th June 2016, 1:59 pm

"Probably medical ninjutsu can do wonderous things and there are even some at a higher level in terms of genetic manipulation and organ integration. Then again you are right, though not to the level of my clan your clan is quite different. Perhaps that's what makes you so compatible with the Dobutsu. You rrambling is fine, I like to listen at least far more than I like to talk." R'tari said with a smirk not minding the conversation in the slightest, so far they were fostering a bond via clan relationships which he was content with, he realized that with time though they could actually become true friends discover common interests and hang out. Which was good, he might be an outcast but he didn't forget his clan's legacy, those within the Zakiyoshi clan had been the Mikaboshi's allies since before the mass exodus to the current Shinobi World. That wouldn't be changing anytime soon and he knew of the power of both of them working together, if he wanted to simply base it on a combat sense, which well he didn't. Even if they never did end up on a mission together he was glad to get another friend, build another bond in this harsh, so very harsh world.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Within the darkness a mournful melody.    Within the darkness a mournful melody.  Icon_minitime12th June 2016, 2:46 pm

"Yeah don't... don't speak of the whole medical stuff. That was... by far my lowest testing score. If I went to any of my old teachers and said I wanted to become a medical nin... they'd laugh me out." Himiko answered back at him with a laugh, "But... yeah to be honest sometimes it's unnerving to look at my entire ancestry. Just don't let my clan hear that. Just... makes me wonder just how much conflict we went through to get here that nobody speaks of and..." She shook her head as she felt her mind dwelling. She stood up and fetched herself another drink, as well as her conversation companion. Himiko was honestly still wrapping her head around actually speaking to someone outside of her clan with such old bonds. Sitting back down a thought dropped into her mind, "Hey, just imagine this; a few years from now you could come here to see me singing again. Except... I'm gonna be right at the top. My direct ancestor was a Kage, and I don't plan on stopping until I have my name up at that level too,"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Within the darkness a mournful melody.    Within the darkness a mournful melody.  Icon_minitime12th June 2016, 2:54 pm

"Heh, everyone has their weak points. I have a quite a few but I don't let it bring me down. Still your right but to some the past is best forgotten especially in these times at least, the whole shinobi superiority thing is all but gone and personally if you are aiming to become Kage then that's good." R'tari said with a shrug leaning back a bit while Itami orbited his head like some form of spherical halo of some sort. "The ASN is unfortunately pretty weak at the moment, the peace treaty I think was to buy us time since after the Dobutsu war....we weren't in any type of capacity to likewise fight the Shogunate. Either we get stronger and have actual leaders instead of this council bs or we'll end up crushed when the Shogunate or worse Pandora decides to make a move. It was a simple fact, the ASN was the weakest faction clinging on to territory that they could scrounge up and truly it wasn't a good site, fortunately for now the Shogunate seemed okay with holding up their side of the deal but for how long would that even last?

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Within the darkness a mournful melody.    Within the darkness a mournful melody.  Icon_minitime12th June 2016, 3:07 pm

Himiko began to trail her sight down herself and to the table, fingers gripping at the edge of the table until her knuckles turned white. "That's... that's why I'm gonna do it. It's nothing huge or anything, but... y'know there's the links to the old world and the Dobutsu, in my clan. I mean maybe it's all just a pipe dream... but I know that if I become a Kage... I can help. Screw superiority and everything but I... oh geez I must be sounding like a child again. I'm always getting told off for going over the time," She laughed nervously, seeming to have gathered a few looks from the others in the place as she'd spoken a little too loud. "But... yeah... that's my thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Within the darkness a mournful melody.    Within the darkness a mournful melody.  Icon_minitime12th June 2016, 3:20 pm

R'tari would reach out to tap Himiko's hand to get her to calm down though his eyes were full of understanding, times were tough all around and it was rare to see people who wanted to make it better. It was a change from the times of the past truly where the only threats one had to think of were those of the other villages but even then there was a code of conduct. Their wars had gotten predictable and the opponents knew what they were getting into, war now however it was different it was far more ruthless and their were rarely chances to capture others to negotiate. Each faction vying for power over the shinobi world had just kept fracturing the the bonds which tentatively held it together in the first place. "Perhaps this is not the place to have such an interesting conversation. Care for a walk?" he said withdrawing his hand when he was sure her pent up emotions had retreated back under the surface. This way if they talked as they walked she wouldn't have a reason to keep her thoughts to herself as personally he didn't mind he wouldn't rebuke her for speaking about how she felt.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Within the darkness a mournful melody.    Within the darkness a mournful melody.  Icon_minitime12th June 2016, 3:52 pm

"Y-Yeah... probably should." Himiko muttered as she moved rather quickly out and away from the prying eyes. She would go outside without him, just wanting out as she suddenly felt so many sets of eyes on her after her outburst, calmed for the most part after her outburst besides the slight embarrassment. Outside she would perch against the outer wall, eyes closed and enjoying the cool damp night air whilst waiting for her conversation partner, wondering to herself just how long she could actually keep herself out.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Within the darkness a mournful melody.    Within the darkness a mournful melody.  Icon_minitime12th June 2016, 5:42 pm

R'tari would get up after she did and would pay for his food from earlier before taking a snack with him, it wasn't anything special just a rice ball and thus when he emerged he would be eating it with small bites. He would continue chewing before spotting Himiko on a wall and inclining his head so that she could follow him and begin their walk. "So you feel strongly about this? Though you know with the actions of the war and the Bachiatari any hope of the Dobutsu not being extinct is a pipe dream right? Furthermore to ensure peace between the factions, it would take a lot of power as the Shogunate won't settle for anything short of complete dominance over the shinobi world once again and Pandora...well Pandora is an unknown to be completely honest. Epsilon remain ever isolated selling to all sides while expressing no interest to expand their borders especially with that giant wall they constructed around themselves. R'tari said after swallowing and would sigh before resuming his meal deciding to see what his companions response to his pessimism would be.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Within the darkness a mournful melody.    Within the darkness a mournful melody.  Icon_minitime12th June 2016, 5:57 pm

Himiko would turn and smile as he approached and pushed herself from the wall as they began to walk, listening to every word that he said and nodding along. Gradually the smile would fade as her sadness over the whole situation, as she would always compare it to the 'golden era' for her clan, would show up. "Y-Yeah... I think the whole Dobutsu deal is what's most striking for me. I just... I hope I can get there before that happens. I want to at least try to save them. I mean... plenty of tribes and clans and whatever, they've been on the edge of extinction and keep going. I just have to hope. You know that whole idea of the colour blue inspiring hope? Well... that's why I wear nothing but blue. I just hope. And I want to inspire that."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Within the darkness a mournful melody.    Within the darkness a mournful melody.  Icon_minitime13th June 2016, 12:59 pm

"Then you might want to try and quickly rank up because the purges are ongoing, or rather they have been since the conclusion of the war. A lot of people were vengeful especially after they were forced to abandon Dipugakure because of the Dobutsu attacks. Factor in the fact that some of them were rumored to have a sway over powerful creatures and both anger and fear have played a factor in their systematic genocide." R'tari said with a frown, he didn't mean to shatter her illusions or dreams but he wanted to provide her with the knowledge she should know as she seemed somewhat sheltered. "The way it looks they won't even be given the Nova treatment but will end up wiped out bar the traces of them within your Clan, it's pretty sad to be honest another piece of the Origin Continent's history just gone because of recent development by Shinobi."

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Within the darkness a mournful melody.    Within the darkness a mournful melody.  Icon_minitime13th June 2016, 3:18 pm

Himiko repeated her sigh of slight sadness, "Y-Yeah... I know." She rubbed the back of her head, finding the different in their outlooks actually rather interesting. "You really know how to bring a girl down huh?" She commented, her tone showing she wasn't really serious about that, remaining still as optimistic as ever. "Arguably, that's why I'm still a genin at this age. Means I've got a lot of catching up to do quickly." Once more it was just as obvious she wasn't being serious, "But... yeah, I just hope I can get there in time is all. Maybe I just need a Mikaboshi's strength nearby, I'm sure I can reach that goal then, just like my ancestor."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Within the darkness a mournful melody.    Within the darkness a mournful melody.  Icon_minitime13th June 2016, 3:40 pm

"Ha, yeah sorry I can be downer." R'tari chuckled with a shrug and then would finish eating his rice ball before wiping his hands and face on the napkin he was given before throwing it out in a nearby refuse bin. "Perhaps, you do, perhaps you do. Well, if you ever do need assistance, just send me a letter, R'tari Mikaboshi. Or if your ever in Hakagakure I'll be getting a place there with my girlfriend." he said adding the last bit so he didn't seem like he was inviting her over for something else. He realized that his countenance gave off being a flirt for some reason at least when he wasn't in a dour mood, and it had happened to often for it to be a coincidence so now he liked to slip in the fact that he was taken just in case someone he was talking with got the wrong impression.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Within the darkness a mournful melody.    Within the darkness a mournful melody.  Icon_minitime18th June 2016, 11:36 am

"Nah, I'm pretty sure being a downer has been the norm for ASN lately," Himiko shrugged it off, that aura of optimism never once leaving her. The many stories she had read of her ancestor who shared her name rushed back to mind, the stories of the Zakiyoshi and Mikaboshi clans working together and the good in the old world that came out of it, feeling that fire inside of her wanting to create some of those stories of her own. Or maybe that was the high magnesium diet she hadn't been able to let out recently. "You know where to find me too. Pretty much any ASN temple. And maybe I'll drop by Hakagakure's."

Character List
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Within the darkness a mournful melody.    Within the darkness a mournful melody.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Within the darkness a mournful melody.
Page 1 of 1