Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

First it Giveth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

First it Giveth Empty
PostSubject: First it Giveth   First it Giveth Icon_minitime7th February 2016, 5:15 pm

How long has it been, seems like forever since I’ve actually done anything like this. Sadly enough the last time they had he hated her. He hated her religion, he hated her God, and he hated every inch of her existing everyday that you take a breath before the day that insulted him. It was a odd, to think that he would call this person has friend. Still at the same time he regretted nothing. So today marked the first day that they would actually see each other in such a way, not as enemies, but as comrades, standing on opposite sides of the training field. He would be lying if he said he wasn’t looking forward to it. He looked forward to anything these days that got him away from his duties as alpha.

Specially something that called him to fight something that let him be the man he wants was that not the man he become the warrior he felt he lost sight of. His muscles yearned for combat, his blade called him in the night, and Conrad seemed to be less. To be honest, it had been quite some time since he had seen one of the blades. Meeting with Vendetta seemed to be just as personal as it was professional, a way of saying “I’m not dead yet.” Though he wished it went both ways he knew Vendetta wasn’t dying anytime soon. A fact anyone could see upon meeting her.

It wasn’t long before the Raven arrived to him. Perching on his armor clad shoulder, though something was off. The way its beak moved through his wing was clumsy and awkward, as if it had just learned today. With a hop and a turn it faced Rainer. A deep gravely voice bellowed in a caw's stead. “She should be here momentarily.” The Raven bounded forward and in a puff returned to its original, furry state. “Thank you.” Rainer’s words were as soft as the wolverine’s fur, Konrad was a fan of conditioner after all.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

First it Giveth Empty
PostSubject: Re: First it Giveth   First it Giveth Icon_minitime7th February 2016, 5:30 pm

Vendetta would currently be on top of a rooftop eyes shut, kneeling down in prayer to her Deity, Lord Kami, it was her daily ritual she prayed before she did anything really, and it was through prayer that she could further her connection with her maker and fully wake up from her slumber. She didn't really need sleep as much as she used to but still acted like a normal individual, it was important to her as she didn't want to lose touch with her humanity. Many days had passed since she last spoke to Rainer, she had been busy setting up missions and spreading the word of Kami, it was her goal to establish His worship as the dominant religion in the Shogunate as so far it was a success. Soon she would gather enough funds to build a temple for Him to give the Church an even stronger foothold into the Imperial Continent.

She would open her eyes after completing her prayers, scanning the area before flapping her ethereal wings and taking flight moving over to the training grounds that she had indicated she wanted to meet Rainer at. Her flight would be a silent one, with her humming a hymn as she travelled to the appointed meeting place only to halt in place as she spotted Rainer in the distance along with a bird. When said bird changed into his wolverine she would drop down from above landing standing completely straight her wings having softened her descent. She would smile happily at her friend before pulling out the clipboard that she had become known for using and writing something down, a greeting as it had been quite sometime.

"Rainer, Konrad my friends how good it is to see you. We have much to discuss even before we begin our training. How have you been?" She would hold it up for him to read while she would wave at Konrad, before directing her focus back to Rainer.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

First it Giveth Empty
PostSubject: Re: First it Giveth   First it Giveth Icon_minitime7th February 2016, 8:00 pm

Konrad would clinch his teeth a bit at her arrival. Though as he got older he seemed to enjoy the whole extravagant entries less and less. Why couldn't they just walk in through the front door? "We have been as the day finds us, well enough. Though there is a long list of complaints about this one's "suitors".

His voice sounding almost hoarse at first, and ending with a yawn fortuitously making the last bit of his sentence almost gibberish. "You say that as if you haven't been enjoying yourself." A smile stretched across Rainer's face from ear to ear, he found the beast's word far more amusing then he should have. With no hesitation be grabbed the clippboard from Vendetta, unsure, and a little curious, of what could possibly be on The clipboard.

“How have you been Vendetta? It’s been quite some time since I last had the pleasureto have you in our company. Also what am I reading exactly?” His eyes would gloss over it a bit, skim here and there, but in truth he waited for her explaination before he really began to read it. An old habit he’d gained from dealing with his clans elders for so long. “Those words of yours, almost sounds like you’re speaking with the elders.” A small chuckl escaped Konrad’s maw as he began to slowly curl up into a ball, the ground shifting from the slight scratches of his claws. The wolverine’s words wouldn’t go unheard as an eyebrow rose on the clan leaders face.

“Do not remind me.” The old were seen as wise, and looked up to for that very reason in many cultures and clans. The Hokkai was no acception, though with all the wisdom they had that did not change one fact that seemed to kill both of them. No matter how wise they were, or his position, they seemed to talk down to him in this manner that just reminded him of why he didn’t like talking to people. That and they were stubborn, old fashioned, set in their ways, judgemental, and had practically forced this whole wife thing on him. He wasn't one to like life changes being forced on him.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

First it Giveth Empty
PostSubject: Re: First it Giveth   First it Giveth Icon_minitime8th February 2016, 7:52 pm

*Cue Random Match-Making Encounter*

A woman would stumble into the training session white hair with a mocha complexion and currently dressed in a black short kimono with silver hoof prints decorating it similar to a giraffe she would look around before appearing startled. "Ah, this isn't the shopping district I hate getting lost like this." she muttered to herself though those would sensitive hearing could hear her voice, which had a sing song quality to it. "Oh wait, I know you your one of the Blade's right?. Oh and Clan Head-sama too what a chance encounter, are you two going to train? Can I join? Beth said with a smile, her eyes squinted so it was difficult to see her pupils despite her being able completely normally.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Savannah

Savannah

First it Giveth Empty
PostSubject: Re: First it Giveth   First it Giveth Icon_minitime12th February 2016, 5:34 pm

Vendetta would point to her mouth before shaking her head trying to indicate that she couldn't speak, not unless Rainer and Konrad wanted to end up with severe migranes. Time had indeed passed since they last spoke and Vendetta had gotten much stronger than she was previously one of such being her voice she wasn't really able to speak to people without hurting them and she didn't want to inflict uncessary pain onto him. Especially since another person arrived a deep yellow, most likely a worshipper of Gaia by the look of it, were Hokkai close to said deity she didn't know but she knew this woman didn't worship Kami. She would wait until Rainer read what she wrote while turning to the other woman and shrugging she didn't mind the more the merrier. Once Rainer did read she would wipe it away and write a response to his question while leaving him to introduce her to the woman.

"I've been well, I have been gathering money to fund the construction of a Temple for Kami within the residential district of Sheol actually. It's going well many have donated to the Church and I've been using most of may pay to speed up the process." Would be her response and once he read that she would wipe it away so that she wouldn't be left without a method to reply.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

First it Giveth Empty
PostSubject: Re: First it Giveth   First it Giveth Icon_minitime14th February 2016, 7:22 pm

To think she'd grown this powerful, he was really falling behind now wasn't he? At one point, he could have seen her as equals on a good day for him, and a bad one for her. Though those days seemed to be long since past. Though this clipboard was odd, was she taking some sort of vow of silence, or was this something else he wasn't exactly found of knowing about? The idea of her becoming so powerful was discouraging. Why? Perhaps it was the fact that he saw her as a friend now and that hatred was gone. Striving to kill someone was different than watching a friend soar. He truly felt like a frog caught in a well, watching as the eagles that once kept him company spread their wings to newer heights each day. He wasn't one to put himself in such a...Something in the air...someone. Hokkai, but who?

Him and Konrad both could smell a change, something or someone was here. From the clan? It wasn't like them to intrude on his personal affairs, while he was in public away from the clan that is. So what could this be about?  He turned his head to welcome the guest, and was a little shocked to see Beth. He couldn't be upset with her, he'd heard that she had the sense of direction of an infant with vertigo. So he'd simply accept it. "I don't mind if my friend here doesn't." He'd said with a small shrug. Konrad huffed a bit, knowing he had no say in the matter at this point. Though he did prefer her accidental entrance over Vendetta's. It was simple, to the point, and had no flair at all. No one just walked in anymore.

A small smile came across Rainer's face as he began reading her clip board. She was taking donations for the church huh? Soon he'd have more headache inducing preachers running around judging him. That wasn't exactly what he'd hoped for, but he would mean every word he said once he spoke again. "A Church? I wish you the best of luck with it, if I had more to my name I'd consider donating myself. Yet all I can offer at this time is my blade, if you ever need me. Doubt you of all people will. Is there anything important you'd wish to discuss, seeing as you can't talk and train at the same time." Rainer began to stretch his sword hand as he said that last bit. His shoulder rolled a bit, his left hand remained still though, only assisting the other muscles when needed. For some reason the large broad swings he made never seemed to hinder his left hand, yet his right was dominate. That he never understood. His eyes would turn to Beth, watching the lost Hokkai as she prepared for the challenge to come...his thoughts...far from pure.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

First it Giveth Empty
PostSubject: Re: First it Giveth   First it Giveth Icon_minitime19th February 2016, 1:37 pm

"Wonderful, I'm Beth Hokkai nice to meet you Rainer-sama's friend." She said with a bright grin, playing on the fact that Rainer had never introduced Vendetta to her so she didn't know her name. Sure if she kept up with the Blades she could of found out but for the most part she didn't really care for politics or who was in control of anything but the Hokkai clan everything else was just background noise. She would stretch holding her arms upward and pulling back her chest moving upward with her motion before she would stop and in that movement would throw her hands forward three shuriken poofing into existence in each of her hands. They would travel fairly fast it was a spar after all and she was just checking where he was at physically thus they clocked at crashing ground.

She wouldn't let up with just that as she would keep throwing her hands forward as more shuriken were summoned and thrown as the same speed numbering about twenty-five or so. A bright indigo orb would orbit around her in a clock-wise motion which was being orbited by a silver orb of it's own albeit in a counter-clockwise motion. The latter orb would shine brighter as the contempt surrounded all the shuriken she had thrown all of them being shrouded and empowered by the emotion Beth was expressing causing them all to emit a silver glow. "I'll just keep him busy while you chat." she knew that worst case scenario Konrad could read it for Rainer and communicate the message through the pack bond they must have. It was like how right now she could tell what Gerald was doing in the clan district even though she hadn't summoned him to train along with them. She would if Konrad got involved as Gerald had mentioned wanting to spar against the Beta of the Pet side of the clan apparently it would be good training for the tournaments to decide who the new Alpha would be among themselves.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Savannah

Savannah

First it Giveth Empty
PostSubject: Re: First it Giveth   First it Giveth Icon_minitime18th March 2016, 1:56 pm

Vendetta would initially go to shake her head as she didn't have much more to talk about but then before she could ask how they would go about this spar the Hokkai woman had already started attacking causing her to stand idly wondering how she would fit in this scenario. Maybe she could offer her medical services, though she did want to spar with Rainer if he hadn't improved from how he was back then then he wouldn't be anywhere near her current league. She would begin to write and if Rainer was too busy dealing with the projectiles to read then she would show it to Konrad at the very least. "I can heal your injuries so fight to your hearts content. Unless you want to spar with me friend Konrad?" If he agreed she would put away her clipboard and adopt a loose stance before beckoning him to come at her, she would give him the first move as really she hadn't ever seen the wolverine in action so she didn't know how skilled he was in a fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First it Giveth Empty
PostSubject: Re: First it Giveth   First it Giveth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First it Giveth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Arena-
Jump to: