Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Assault on the Black Fortress begins on Monday the 15th of October, be ready!

Share | 

Ludacrisa Doublestackums (W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ludacrisa

PostSubject: Ludacrisa Doublestackums (W.I.P)   11th December 2015, 1:27 am

Personal Info

Name: Ludacrisa Doublestackums Rikigaku
Alias: Young Luda
Height: 5'5
Weight: 114
Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Personality: Ludacrisa is a strong-minded and driven young lady that took on motherhood at an early age. Growing up without a father, she found herself developing many characteristics that made her out to be mature, responsible, and a caregiver to her three younger triplet brothers. By the age of 15, she knew how to fight and defend herself and along with that, learned how to retrieve food and supplies for her family. She grew lonely at some point and became infatuated with a guy that she met at the wrong place and wrong time. During that time, she suffered depression and when she finally realized her self-worth, she became who she is today; a wise, loyal, and bold person. Her courageous attitude will lead the family to victory in completing their mission on finding their father.

Spoiler:

Appearance: Dark curly brown hair, light brown eyes, milk chocolate skin, toned features, broad shoulders, built legs, works out daily and never skips the gym.

History:
Beginning
Spoiler:

What Happened In 4 Years?[b]
Spoiler:

[b]Ninja Info

Village: Bachiatari
Clan: Rikigaku
Chakra Nature: Lightning
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down