Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Gardening Is For Punks: Mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

gardening - Gardening Is For Punks: Mission Empty
PostSubject: Gardening Is For Punks: Mission   gardening - Gardening Is For Punks: Mission Icon_minitime9th December 2015, 9:49 pm

Gardening Is For Punks
Armen leaves the kage's office having seen some clevage as motivation to come back. The whole situation other than that sucked for him. It was clearly a hot day, so hot that the secretary that remains in doors , was seating right through her shirt. Now on this hot day they want to put the black shinobi out in the sun. They wanted to make Armen do all the slave work that the other shinobi didnt want to do. That mentality made it nearly impossible for Armen to not feel a certain kind of way. ' But rlly mah brutha! What did you expect?! They had the black man in the sun for centuries. What makes you think that they wont throw yo black ass out there too?! why? you think they worrying about you losing you beautiful milk chocolate complexion? nah bro, you's playing the fool my brutha you's playing the fool. ' "C'mon brutha Ezra, gurl wus prtty much naked, gurl left ya boy no options!" 'Lies from the devil mah brutha, you always have an option'. Armen would arrive at the address given to him earlier and notice the tall grass. Once again he would let out a sigh, but this time he wasnt too worried because he knew there was a quick way to do this.

He was about ready to get started when the old man who owns the house would come out and greet him. " Ho ho ho how dey do der patneh", the elderly man spoke with a southern twang. "uh hello sir" , Armen would reply, attempt to sound as professional as possible. " I recon ya tryner cut dis her grass, without any tools. Now child dis her aint no baby fur on ya belly, no sirry! This is a fine grass! A man's grass! Now if ya dun F this up." The elderly man would stop speaking mid sentence and slowly moves closer to Armen's ears. "You mess up dis her grass, im going to mess your whole life up. And your black mama? Im gunna make her squeel. " Armen would stand there shoked at what he just heard as the elderly man would walk away. "Ya do a good job now ya heard!" Armen shaking off whatever offenses he may have taken from those statements and decides to just get even. He wasted no more time getting into postion as the growling of his stomach would alarm him of the little time he has left before stomach pains kick in. Armen would bring forth his boomerang from his back and with a mighty throw a large section of grass would be cut away. The boomerang would return and he would jump into a fighting stance with a new angle and release the boomerang the same exact way. He did this a couple of times until the grass was completely cut. Using proper angles and his boomerang the cutting portion took him about ten minutes. He took another twenty minutes raking and picking up the cut grass and bagging them. His job was done, and even though the last thing he wanted to do is speak with the old man, he needed a signature.

Armen would take a hand full of grass and put it in his left pocket. He would walk up to the man's door and instead of knocking he would just walk in. The old man's place was actually a thing of beauty. Soo much that it had distracted Armen and he wouldnt notice the old man standing behind him as he helps himself to a tour of the house. "Whatcha doin in ma house boi?!" Armen would jump and turn to face the old man. "Well sir, i finished da grass", Armen would say shyly. " The what boi?! ya got to speak up son!", the old man would stick his finger dead in his ears and wobble it around as if he cant hear Armen because something is stuck in it. " THE GRASS SIR! I DUN CUT IT!", Armen would shout. The old man would give Armen a serious look signifying that he didnt appreciate being yelled at. He would sign Armens paper and go back to the kitchen where he was preparing a big sandwich. Armen would take sight of that sandwich and make his way to the kitchen." Aye old man! whatchu funna do wit all dat sammich? boi hungry dawg. Luk mane ill trade u", the old man turned to look at Armen. " you like ma sandwich dont ya boi? You bout worn out as a hundred black mules down in mexico, arent ya? Id give this to ya, only one problem though. What you got to trade boy! i got me the whole world at my hands.. im rich!" Armen reached into his pocket and pulls out some of the grass that he had stuffed in there earlier. " Grass, why would i want grass?" The elderly man chuckled at the stupidity. " Dis aint grass old man, luk carefully. U kno wat dis is! Dis be grassssss...the medicinal kind. See brutha lik me wuldnt be caught dead working for no government. Id have to be out of mah mind to do somtin lik dat. id have to be.." "Higggggghhh!" the old man would interrupt with his eyes wider than a deer. he would sniff Armen's hand and then look him in the eye at close range. He would then begin to laugh in Armen's face. At this time Armen thought that his idea was stupid anyway. He was about to give up on it until, "Ya got a deal! See i like you boi. Not because of who you are, God no! youre hideous! but you brought me some weed! now thats....thats ballzy bussiness." The old man would take the grass from Armen's hand and hand him the sandwich. Armen would then take off without saying another word. In the back ground the old man is rolling up the grass to smoke it and the old man's lawn has a lightning bolt design in it.

End of Topic: 1029 WC

gardening - Gardening Is For Punks: Mission 336pJsk

Elias’ Techs
Elias’ Bank
Elias’ Claims

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

gardening - Gardening Is For Punks: Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening Is For Punks: Mission   gardening - Gardening Is For Punks: Mission Icon_minitime10th December 2015, 12:36 pm

Approved

gardening - Gardening Is For Punks: Mission Tamsyn10
Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

Gardening Is For Punks: Mission
Page 1 of 1