Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Chidori Current [Dual Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satsuki

Satsuki

Chidori Current [Dual Training] Empty
PostSubject: Chidori Current [Dual Training]   Chidori Current [Dual Training] Icon_minitime1st October 2015, 4:44 pm

Satsuki had to finish preparations for her rank up to Pilus. She had already learned most of the limits for her rank. She could learn one more A rank then she would be fully maxed out. She had sent in a training request for this, which would no doubt go to her incompetent mentor, Asura. But honestly, Asura might be better than that holy woman who never spoke. Satsuki stood in the center of the Arena waiting for her sensei to arrive so they could begin training.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chidori Current [Dual Training]   Chidori Current [Dual Training] Icon_minitime1st October 2015, 4:56 pm

The crowds departing after the fights left only a single woman sitting in the crowds. She was looking much different than she normally did, after all she was practicing a technique of hers, a much needed upgrade of the Transformation technique. So no one knew that the petite, black haired woman in the crowd, sporting a pair of soft red eyes, almost verging on pink, was in fact one of the Blades of the Shogunate, a powerful archer with a temper to go with her chakra natures. So once everyone was gone Asura hopped down into the arena and reached into the pocket of her trousers, pulling out a blindfold. She wrapped it around her eyes and tied it tightly, flicking her hair over it before the transformation technique dropped, leaving Asura standing there in her usual attire.

"You done well, Satsuki, I was impressed. Dangerous striking the Rasengan with the Chidori but it worked in your favour, you are either lucky or you know your abilities and the way chakra works. You've had good training before you met me, so I'll take it as the latter." Asura's voice was oddly emotionless, empty... She had been trying to come to terms with what she had learned with Tika's almost death and the revelations of that Denkou slut Xing. It was better to keep her emotions bottled away, bring the more Cypher side of her personality to bear rather than get angry at Satsuki over nothing. "I hear you want to expand on your knowledge of Chidori. It sounds like a good idea to me." She nodded and placed her hands in her pockets. "What were your thoughts on the fights?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Chidori Current [Dual Training]   Chidori Current [Dual Training] Icon_minitime2nd October 2015, 1:44 am

As Satsuki heard her sensei's voice she couldn't help but grimace. "They were a good warm up. But none of them could touch me," she said though it wasn't exactly the truth. Some of them were really tough, particularly the female cypher. And in the final fight with the Zakiyoshi his water jutsu had seriously hurt her body by eroding away some of her skin throughout her body. Then there were the two full speed chidoris which caused her legs to ache, though the recoil was shruggable. "Chidori is strong but it isn't cutting it completely. The tunnel vision is too much of a hassle without the Ryukamigan. I need something more effective. If I had Chidori Current I could have easily won a few fights with little effort. Particularly the last one. Its strong, though I am a little apprehensive. Part of me feels I need something stronger defensive wise. But being both offensive and defensive it is good. I read a little on it in the scroll Vendetta gave me. It requires no hand seals. I just need to harness chidori. The problem that I need some advice on, is getting control over chidori and expelling its raw power out. I don't really have much experience in that field. I'm more skilled with direct manifestation than with wild manifestation. So if you have any tips or something I would like to hear it." Satsuki hated asking Asura for help, but she needed to in order to learn this. Chidori itself was hard enough to control. But to use it and expand it out in a wild yet controlled form? That was hard even for her.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chidori Current [Dual Training]   Chidori Current [Dual Training] Icon_minitime2nd October 2015, 6:11 am

"Chidori Current. I've heard a little about that technique before." She murmured, reaching up to rest a hand on her chin before shrugging. "However all of my techniques rely on focused chakra and superb control so I don't know anything about wild control. I can make some hypotheses about it in that it would involve the opposite to what normally happens. Usually in the case of a technique like Chidori you focus the chakra into the hand, controlling it and then letting it run rampant as you focus on something else, trusting the chakra to hold it together so you can slam it into an opponent. With Current the opposite might work. Just let the chakra run rampant into your hand and outwards before coralling it while it spreads out, control it while the chakra is outside the body rather than inside." She shrugged and hopped back at Crashing Ground speeds, putting another couple dozen feet between her and Satsuki. "If you want, you can practice it over there, just try and let the chakra push out naturally before dragging it back under control. Later on you can try hitting me with it." She crossed her arms over her chest, activating her Itsugan to stage four and tilting her blindfold up to reveal the Kyougan, using the twinned Time Slowing and chakra sensory to get a good read on what her pupil was doing.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Chidori Current [Dual Training]   Chidori Current [Dual Training] Icon_minitime2nd October 2015, 12:39 pm

Satsuki recalled what she had read and was preparing to form the hand seals. She remembered the image she saw on the look of the technique and its description, but she couldn't seem to remember seeing any seals in it. How was she supposed to do it? Asura's description barely helped her at all. But now she was realizing another problem. She looked over at Asura and said, "Chidori Current... How am I supposed to do it? I don't think it has any seals and I've never used a ninjutsu without seals. How can I mold the chakra in my body without the help of seals?" Normally most wouldn't see this as too difficult, but Bishamon were more adept with their feet not their hands.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chidori Current [Dual Training]   Chidori Current [Dual Training] Icon_minitime5th October 2015, 3:57 pm

"It doesn't use hand seals at all, that's the beauty of it. The point of the technique is that it is extremely fast, simply a flicker of power and the control of one's chakra to unleash a devastating burst of chakra around one's self. Are you telling me that the great Satsuki is unable to control her chakra so excellently? I thought you were the perfect being?" Asura asked, the corner of her lips tilting up as she attempted to taunt the girl into at least trying it. If she attempted to utilise Current and failed, Asura would be able to give some better pointers in regards to it. "It's all about control. If need be, do the seals for Chidori and feel how the chakra flows then try and emulate that with just control of your chakra, force it to manifest, try at least." She nodded and sat down on the ground, crossing her legs under herself.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Chidori Current [Dual Training]   Chidori Current [Dual Training] Icon_minitime6th October 2015, 2:34 pm

Tch, Satsuki hated Asura and her taunting. It royally pissed her off. But she was right. She needed to master this so she could still claim being a perfect being. She took a deep breath and concentrated on molding of her chakra through the seals for chidori. She could feel the chakra boiling to the surface. But how was she supposed to control it all... Instead of sending it straight down she was supposed to make it go over an entire surface. That would mean taking something wild and taming it into an even force and let it run wild at the same time. She repeated the chidori seals a few more times without letting the chakra loose. She bit the inside of her cheek as she was stumped. What could she do to figure this out. Looking around the area didn't seem to help so she tried thinking back on some old fights. The only mass scale she saw used was hidden mist and exploding water colliding wave. But an idea did come to her. She looked to Asura and asked, "Sensei... How do water users managed to keep the mist and water of their techniques from simply running away? Water has no definite shape, yet with hidden mist, it condenses but doesn't spread. While the mass water jutsu doesn't spill off. It just sits there."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chidori Current [Dual Training]   Chidori Current [Dual Training] Icon_minitime7th October 2015, 4:03 pm

"As far as I can tell, anything that is infused or created by chakra acts differently to something that occurs naturally. The easiest example of this is Lightning. Have you ever seen the technique known as Kirin in use? I have, it is utterly terrifying, there is almost no way to dodge the actual attack, you need to dodge where you think the attack will land, that is one of the only techniques that utilises natural lightning. Chakra based lightning is much slower, it is still fast, in fact that is a main bonus of it but of course it isn't as fast as real lightning. Fire is much the same, the fire I can create is limited to a certain area, it is corralled simply by being created from my chakra, it gives it special properties. The same happens with water, the droplets or indeed the puddle or wave or sea is infused with chakra, changing its properties to make it act differently than what you would expect. If you poured a bucket of water on the ground it would just spill everywhere, whereas if you poured chakra into it and then poured it, it would follow the intent of the chakra, follow what... Well I guess what the person using it told it to do." Asura got to her feet and rolled her shoulders. She knew a bit of chakra theory, not very much but it was required learning for any Mishura that have an Itusgan simply due to the nature of the Dojutsu itself. So she had learned a fair bit and from the few, few things her father sent her she learned a bit more, various books about chakra as well as fictional books, some of them she even still had but... She didn't read them very often...
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Chidori Current [Dual Training]   Chidori Current [Dual Training] Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 5:12 pm

To follow the rules of the chakra... But what rules... What was she supposed to do. She would take a seat on the ground and begin thinking. After a few moments she would become frustrated and start drawing lines in the dirt. Why did this have to be so hard. She started drawing the chaotic line of chidori in the dirt but when she got bored of it she ran her hand threw it. After she did she started to get up but then spotted something in her drawing. Something clicked in the back of her head. She looked to Asura then back at the ground and took out the uchigatana she won. She began tracing it along the ground in long lines, she started at a focal point and would draw lines out from there roughly 20 feet in eight different directions. She would then move on to connecting them with more lines at varying points. When she was finally done she stood and looked it over. She drew an octagon spider web.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chidori Current [Dual Training]   Chidori Current [Dual Training] Icon_minitime22nd October 2015, 4:54 pm

Asura cocked her head to the side as Satsuki just started to draw things on the ground. Had she gone mad, was she just bored after all that time thinking? Asura could have made a snide remark about that but she didn't bother, it was nice to see her student, reluctant though she was, actually doing something and working towards the solution on her own. Asura wandered over to Satsuki and stood at her side, hands in her pockets and looking over the spider webs. "Hm... Lines in the ground, are you going to try and use them as channels for the chakra to get it to stay in a specific shape, try and make it flow like water?" She asked, actually curious as to what Satsuki was going to be trying. It was an interesting idea and the Mishura honestly wasn't sure if it would work or not. Lightning was very different to water, it was more erratic, it jumped, it sparked, it leaped and arced but it didn't flow... Maybe Satsuki's chakra control was just that good but at her age. Asura cast a sidelong glance to her young apprentice. Maybe not... Well Asura would just have to wait and see. So she stepped away, crossing her arms over her bound chest, waiting to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Chidori Current [Dual Training]   Chidori Current [Dual Training] Icon_minitime17th November 2015, 5:05 pm

Satsuki shook her head as she analyzed her work. "Not exactly. Its kind of like that but more of visual laylines. I calculated my usual chakra output in chidori and then did some equations in my head to calculate an approximate depth range of power. If I make the range too short its possible I could cause self harm. But if I made it too long I could lose control or mitigate the necessary damage. If I did my calculations correctly this should be the appropriate range from center axis to output the best of my chakra. Plus this helps me visualize it since I am not used to trying to control my chakra over a distance. If I try to expel my chakra and focus it within this range, I can see the exact amount range I am sending out and therefore understand that feeling for better control to the point of not needing to draw the lines. Understand?" said Satsuki as she moved back to the center at went over the range and method she would use to make sure it was a sound plan. She was rather proud of herself.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chidori Current [Dual Training]   Chidori Current [Dual Training] Icon_minitime18th November 2015, 3:44 pm

"A fair enough way of doing it without a full setup. I would have used a metal cage but that would require either a lot more prep or Steel Release, neither of which you really have at the moment. So I am actually quite impressed that you thought this up. I hope that you don't end up hurting yourself with it, you seemed to take a bit of a pounding in the fights although that is to be expected, even the younglings of the Shogunate are fearsome." She smirked and then crouched down a good ten feet back from the radius of the Chidori Current. She didn't exactly want to get struck by it if Satsuki failed with her chakra control and let it run rampant. "Start slow, Satsuki, don't try and push yourself too hard." She told her student. She may not like the girl very much but Asura did want her to succeed, more power to the Shogunate, more power for her to potentially fight against or spar against to train herself, there were a lot of things that she hadn't fought after all. She had taken on Mikaboshi in spars before but not a Bishamon so that was really what she was fully waiting for... A proper challenge from a Bishamon and Satsuki might be the one to give that. So it was that Asura continued to wait, hands coming down to rest on her knees as she sat on the ground, watching, ever watching.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Chidori Current [Dual Training]   Chidori Current [Dual Training] Icon_minitime18th November 2015, 5:48 pm

Satsuki took a deep breath as she went over the chairs formation in her head. "I mainly injured myself little in the pits. I must admit it was challenging. If I would have slipped up even once I could have died. The Cypher are especially dangerous," she would say before forming the chidori. The loud noise would drown out most noise as the electricity chirped and tore up the earth around her. She would focus on the center point beneath her. She would then slam the electricity into the center point and focus on the path. The electricity snaked dangerously fast outward. She tried to concentrate on pouring out the power to the perimeter. As it reached the edge she tried to gauge the power expenditure but she was a little off as it went further out and diminished a little. But with a few more practices she knew she could do it. She would sigh and rise up from her crouch before turning to Asurs while she regenerated her chakra. "Which brings me to my question. What are the weak point on the Zireh race? Particularly the Cypher and Entity. I found out destroying the head can kill them but when I aimed for the heart with chidori it didn't seem to really effect them."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chidori Current [Dual Training]   Chidori Current [Dual Training] Icon_minitime19th November 2015, 2:01 pm

Watching the chakra burst out of the young girl, Asura nodded in a vague form of respect. She didn't want to inflate Satsuki's ego any more than it already was, it was liable to burst as is but it was a somewhat impressive display and especially doing so so quickly. "Very good Satsuki, you'll need to rein it in a bit towards the end but other than that it was very well done." She then paused at the question and cocked her head to the side, watching Satsuki with her mismatched eyes before speaking. "Entity are unlike any of us, they are intangible, they cannot be damaged by physical attacks however they have almost no defenses against chakra. Strike an Entity hard in the head to kill them, that's the best thing to do. Cypher however, they have a second weak point. You'll find that a Cypher doesn't actually have a heart, and some hybrids don't either like myself, what they have instead is a reactor core. It is located center chest rather than off to the side like a heart." Asura reached down and pointed at the location on her own body, just below and between her breasts. "Strike there for maximum effect, a Cypher can survive everything from being impaled to losing limbs and if you damage them like that they will do their best to bring you down with them. So strike efficiently and for one of the weak points." She nodded and then rolled onto her back and over once more to her feet, standing. "Ready for your next seven then?"
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Chidori Current [Dual Training]   Chidori Current [Dual Training] Icon_minitime19th November 2015, 2:17 pm

Satsuki absorbed that information into her memory. If she had just adjusted her attack a few inches to the right then she could have killed that one cypher. Thank Bishamonten she didn't have to aim for the head every time. "I suppose so. Its gonna be tough. The next seven will be as strong as my toughest opponent on easy. And I'm going to be playing it all on average. Maybe I'll do the final on hard again. This is going to be a close fight and I'm sure I won't get out unscathed. If only I had the equipment I wanted. Oh, before you go. I was wondering if you could loan me some flash bombs. I believe they would help me in the coming fights," she would say. Whether Asura did have some for her or not would not matter. Satsuki would begin meditating after either way to restore her energy for the next set of fights.

Jutsu Learned:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chidori Current [Dual Training]   Chidori Current [Dual Training] Icon_minitime19th November 2015, 2:36 pm

Did she have flash bombs? It was entirely possible but she didn't really use them herself, then again she didn't use very much at all. Reaching into her pockets and rummaging around for a moment she pulled out a small sheaf of tags and three flash bombs. "Have some flash tags as well, never know when you might need them." She said as she ripped three of them off and handed them, along with three flash bombs, over to Satsuki for her to use. "They should still be fine, had them for a long while now... Probably shouldn't just leave stuff like that sitting around in my pockets." She shrugged and chuckled quietly before reaching up and tapping her own forehead. With a puff of smoke Asura was suddenly an exact copy of Satsuki, minus the marks however, that was a KG that she couldn't copy the appearance of as she didn't have that type herself. "Well then, have a good time... I'll be watching." She tapped her eye, which flared into existence as a Ryukamigan, just for a second, before fading. Asura then turned and walked away, humming quietly to herself. That technique was... Surprisingly fun.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chidori Current [Dual Training]   Chidori Current [Dual Training] Icon_minitime23rd November 2015, 9:51 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chidori Current [Dual Training]   Chidori Current [Dual Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chidori Current [Dual Training]
Page 1 of 1