Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Assault on the Black Fortress begins on Monday the 15th of October, be ready!

Share | 

Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]   2nd August 2015, 2:41 am

Calesto would take the scrolls that were handed to him by Mujin, and already the ideas of what his bones could eventually be turned into. A bow maybe out of his rib cage and blood veins, a whip out of his spine, a short sword out of his arms and legs, each one of them were good ideas and would have to be worked upon. For the time being it would seem that the final member of their team had just arrived, and judging that since this boy didn't seem to carry a scent would make things interesting. So Calesto would stand up slowly clutching his arm from the muscle pain of pulling out all those bones from his arm, and make his way towards Liara, Mujin, and the new kid. What could this guy do? what could he bring to the team? Liara and Calesto alone were able to perform jutsu within the same body, hunter and medic in the same body, so what could this guy bring to the table. "Hey, who is the new guy? Oh hey Liara, could you be a dear and close my holes, being swiss cheese is not on my bucket list unfortunately"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]   2nd August 2015, 1:21 pm

Though he wasn’t in the mood to make small talk with people he didn’t care for or cared to know, he didn’t have much of a choice. Why did they have to put him through this? Things were bound to get awkward between the four of them due to his nature but they’d learn to live with him eventually that or the Jonin leader would probably have him transferred over to a new team or just have the team all together, either which was fine by him.

Firstly came the one known as Laira Shinto. Judging from her demeanor she seemed shy and reserved and pretty much socially awkward, much like him but the main difference was she cared. “I’m Takeshi Tr-” He would pause before saying his clan name, like he would do so often at the Dipu Academy, it was due to the fact that he was ashamed it was because the look people gave him after he said it disgusted him. “Triqueta.” He had finally said looking at the girl’s outstretched hand. “No need for a handshake, an introduction is enough.” He stated coldly dismissing her handshake as if it was just a bother but he had his reasons, he just didn’t feel like explaining it. He would then hope that they would inform the other kid of his name, as he didn’t feel like repeating himself.

Diana:

Vivaan :

Maleficent :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]   3rd August 2015, 6:24 pm

Mujin would look between his students seeing the introductions and sighing a bit as if this was such a bother, it was obvious the boy wanted friends he was just jaded due to other reactions, hopefully his teammates would not be put off by his demeanor and break through the mask he wore. Still Mujin would have to bridge the gap for them. Hmm I guess you three are a well rounded squad, actually this is quite..interesting what with Lia's mutation and Takeshi's intangibility due to being an Entity. I think you three as a squad will work well together, that being said with you Tak, yeah I'm gonna call you that, your name has too many syllables such a drag to pronounce them all. Anyways Tak, your the most suited to learn Fuinjutsu and Barrier Ninjutsu from me, I'm not all that good at genjutsu so if you want to delve into that I'm afraid your on your own but I will attempt to acquire scrolls for you to learn from if you ask me. Mujin said seeing the potential for making his student a seal user, especially since both of his squad members were capable of elemental manipulation. There were a set amount of seals which would work especially well with their techniques.

The way he saw it the squad had set rolls, if Cal was offense, then Lia would be support and Tak would be defense, but really that wasn't exactly the truth. He didn't see this squad as being a heavy combat squad no not in the slightest. Rather he pegged them for an effective Capture & Interrogation squad. Cal would specialize in tracking, Lia would work on mastering her Ninhachi for non-lethal takedowns and Tak could restrict opponents from fleeing and lock down their abilities. To a higher level they could all work as one unit, literally one unit thus maximizing their efficiency and minimizing the risk of one of the parts of this potential well oiled machine being taken out during combat. A numbers game could easily be overcome through the use of clones, as all three were capable of it, though Tak would be limited in regards to being only able to make non-elemental ones. However Due to his potential as an entity in terms of possessing the largest reserves of the three he would be the most ideal to learn the shadow clone technique. A shadow clone combined with the potential result of Lia's Beeswax clone and Cal's bone clone would make a formidable technique, especially if Liara could figure out how to store quantities of her Ninhachi within them, the boosted durability and physical resistance of the Bone clone combined with the diversity, and recon abilities of the shadow clone would give them reliable allies which could be concealed as pseudo-squad members with a simple application of the transformation technique.

He would endeavor to remember that as it was a good idea, yes he could see how that could progress to something further, already he was thinking of combination of Water & Earth as well as Barrier Ninjutsu that could easily be erected thanks to Earth or Life proving solid support pillars. Energy Tech and Ninhachi could easily be used simultaneously giving them potential protection as they attempt to target victims. Even the potentially hazardous Kurogane Transformation could be offset through the joint co-operation of the team. Yes, he could take these kids far indeed...as long as they would let him. Sigh what a bother, though I guess if they become famous I will do not that I want to be being famous means a higher bounty and I rather like not having to watch after my life all the time...maybe if they get to famous I'll retire. Yeah I think that'd be a great plan. Mujin thought to himself with a yawn.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]   10th August 2015, 2:42 pm

Well if saying my name is such a challenge, you can call me whatever you wish Mujin.” Takeshi stated after hearing the man’s plans on how he would be integrated into the team. In truth he was always interested in learning Fuinjutsu so this was an added bonus learning from someone with experience with the creation of seals, maybe he even had some interesting techniques to teach him? However he was unsure about Barrier techniques. It seemed as if Mujin was looking to make him into some supportive role in the team, which would be fine if it wasn’t for the fact that he rejected that idea completely. He had personally believed he would be a better medical ninja than the girl would ever be and his talents would be wasted creating barriers and that would just get in the way of what he had planned for himself personally, but he knew what exactly he would do. “Fine. You’re the boss.

Diana:

Vivaan :

Maleficent :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gado

PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]   12th August 2015, 6:25 pm

When her handshake was denied, Liara still smiled at takeshi as she moved her hand away. 'It's fine....i'm..... maybe i was a bit weird.... though...welcome t-t-t-to the team...' Liara would say as she tried to be friendly and welcoming to her new comrade. When cale appeared, Liara would nod her head and enter inside Cale with the parasite technique. Afterwards, she would activate his cell and exit panting due to the stamina lost. ' phew.....i hope thats enough, huff, puff........i never...tried that before cale san but..... i activated your natural healing process........so...... it'll go quickly....i hope....' after sitting on the ground a bit liara paid attention. "An..... entity? So..... he...didn't think i was....germy?' lia was relieved, she didn't want to make a bad impression. Though, she wondered if he took it as insulting. "o-oh...takeshi...san.... i didn't man to offend you.....with..the handshake.... if i did.'

It was her first time meeting an entity. With the gang a being here, Liara nodded with a little bit of confidence. 'i'm.....sure we could..... work together, and.... everything will be ok.I'll try not to hold you two...back

Spoiler:

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]   13th August 2015, 8:25 pm

Calesto watched as Liara approached him and couldn't help but feel a bit weird when she merged with his body, he wasn't complaining at all as his wounds seemed to be healing, skin closing the holes that his bones had produced when they broke from his body, and the pain in his arm disappeared all together. He woud listen to Mujin as he went over some extra training details now that the squad was whole, and agreed with him fully. If the three of them could merge together as one being, they could be the ultimate hunter, not that Cale needed the help on that part, but it was still appreciated. Liara would exit his body visibly drained and would stand up straight showing off his now tattered and bloody attire, and would examine Takeshi. From what he knew about Takeshi's species, they were incorporeal physically so they were immune to physical damage. Sure hope they could figure out a way to make his own body do something like that during a mission. "No one is going to hold anyone back, if anything we will push each other forwards" He said wrapping his arm across Liara's shoulders with one arm, while attempting to do the same with Takeshi.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]   14th August 2015, 7:26 am

Mujin would think for a bit, honestly h wantd to continue training them seperately for now to boost their individual skills before trying to train them together it would only make more sense for a team to get along once each of them could pull their own weight. Then after that was settled he could start taking them on missions, not cruddy D-ranks they could do that on their own time, or even a C-rank, no he was more interested in seeing a trial by fire,, he'd take them on a B-rank see how they dealt with it. Sigh, alright now you know each other at least barely, I'l be expecting you lot to do the bonding thing when you guys go on D-rank missions...which I won't be attending because they are such a drag. I will be here for training, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday. We'll take missions on the weekend and your rest time is Wednesday. he said deciding to set the ground rules before sitting down on the ground.

Alright we''ll continue individual training for now, just to see what sort of skills you have, for today and tomorrow. Thurs and Fri well the former day will team training and the latter will be team sparring against me. Sort of like how tomorrow you'll each be sparring my clones individually. Anyways follow my clones, I'm gonna lay back and watch the artificial skyline. he said with his clones nodding before moving off in different directions, Cal's would head back to where they were training, Lia's would head south near a more rocky location while Tak's would head in the opposite location as Cal''s before each of them would stop to wait for their respective students.

Back to top Go down
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]   23rd August 2015, 11:36 am

It seemed as if Calesto had missed everything that was said by Mujin earlier. His attempt to wrap his hand across Takeshi’s shoulder would fail because well he was an entity, meaning he was intangible, meaning he had no physical presence so his arm would literally go through him. “You didn’t offend me Liara, perhaps I should’ve explained myself before rejecting your handshake.” He stated before take a step back from the two kids, just because he was now a part of this team and would be forced into being around these people and partaking in missions and training with them it didn’t mean he would enjoy or look forward to it so whomsoever was thinking about bonding with him should just remove it from their list immediately, this was just a means for him to gain the little knowledge and experience he needed to survive in this world as he had plans of his own. “Hmph.” Turning his back on the two he would follow the clone that was intended to train him.

Diana:

Vivaan :

Maleficent :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gado

PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]   23rd August 2015, 4:16 pm

" I'm...... sure that Takeshi would come around.....eventually.... " Even though Takeshi was an entity the man was not without feelings. It was a bit apparent that Takeshi felt some kind of way even if he tried to have a neutral stance about everything. However, Lira was going to do her best to makre sure that Takeshi feels welcome here."We.... should be mindful....maybe were not the only ones...who went through the war? It's not like it happened a long time ago....." There are scars, and memories are apparent, Liara was only trying to be careful of that .

When the clone motioned Liara over to the rocky area, Liara gave cole a Bright smile. "If you get hurt, i'll patch you right up." It was her attempt on trying to sound dependable, she said that nevertheless. "Ok mujin sensei....." Liara would nod to the clone as she folowed

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]   31st August 2015, 3:01 am

Cale would listen as Mujin explained their schedule for the weeks to come, and couldn't help but let out a chuckle as he also stated that he was not going to join them for D and C rank missions. He could understand why of course, low ranking missions like those were pretty pointless for a ninja of his caliber, so that would be okay for now. So as he followed the one clone back to the area, Calesto couldn't help but look back at the rest of his team doing their individual trainings with their sensei. He needed his body to be in peak condition if he was going to be the vessal for them, and he needed them to get as strong as they could in order to pull their weight so to speak. "You dont expect me to get all horny again, do you?" He was of course referring to causing his bone to pierce through his skin yet again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]   31st August 2015, 8:43 pm

Jonin Training Details:

The first clone the one with Takeshi would open his mouth to say something before sighing and deciding to get it over with. So now that we are separated from the others do you have a problem with anything I suggested, it is my job as a sensei to make sure my students are getting both the knowledge that they'll need to survive and by the same token help guide them into the roles they wish to enter after leaving the team. Clone Mujin said before pulling out a book named basic fuinjutsu theory. I asked one of my fellow jonin if any of them had taught an entity before, I know you are intangible but I managed to procure something that might assist you if you wish to interact with the physical world. It's called The Shadow Clone technique, it's a non elemental ninjutsu which is capable of producing corporeal clones which share every other trait with the user I know your capable of splitting yourself like most Entity are but learning this clone does have it's perks one of which being allowing you to read this book. Shadow clones have a memory retention feature which allows what they experience to be transferred to the original upon dispersal. If I am to teach you fuinjutsu you must understand that it is a slow process, reading to grasp the basics, explanations so that you can comprehend what you have read, revising what you read previously so that you can get a greater understanding, practicing your calligraphy so that it is as perfect as possible. Only then will I allow you to write basic seals, with my supervision fuinjutsu is a very dangerous art one wrong stroke and things can ge boom. Granted you might have an advantage because your an entity but explosions are the least worry when dealing with seals inked wrong. The Shadow Clone technique would speed it up & give you less of a risk than practicing yourself if you ever do disobey me and try to work on it by yourself he said looking at his student to see whether or not he understood what he was trying to tell him. He figured he could draw a circle and tell his student that he could do everything within the circle but couldn't do anything out of it. He knew Takeshi's type of personality he would try to find a way to do it anyways but at least this way he wouldn't put himself at a risk by trying to experiment on his own time.

Still I do wish to stress the risk of doing so, if not for yourself think of others around you.

Jutsu Trying to Teach:

--------------------------------------------------------------

So you've seem to picked up the few Medical Ninjutsu I had to teach you quick enough, I do have some more but right now we either don't have the materials necessary to really practice it or your not as skilled in your chakra control as I'd like to teach you about it. So instead I'd like to begin your instruction in shurikenjutsu for now, lets see if you can find a way to mix it with your Ninhachi. Likewise something else I want to see if you can pull off is a modified Body Replacement technique, most people seem to take it for granted and leave it as a low rank technique however it has potential to be modified to suit your uses. For instance you can body replace with a log sure but what if you body replaced with a swarm of your ninhachi as an opponent attempted to cut you. They would move into the swarm and could be dealt with quite easily by your bugs. Clone Mujin said pointing towards a tree trunk before moving over to it and carving a bulls eye before stepping away and waiting for her to pull out her shuriken and try aiming with them.

Jutsu Trying to Teach:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hm, oh maybe, depends really I was going to demonstrate something I'm going to want you to learn, I figure you've gotten the gist of the Dance of the Kaguya for now, wouldn't want to over stress your body. Watch my hand seals. Mujin said to Calesto in response to his question, making the hand seals in the order of Monkey -> Snake -> Monkey. This would cause a replica of himself to emergy from the ground looking exactly like himself though Mujin would wrap it on the head causing it's form to change turning into a perfect replication of his skeleton. This is the Bone Clone. A physical clone which is capable of mimicking your physical techniques including your life release techniques which are such. What it is best used for however is the Dances of Kaguya, as you can see it has no flesh or anything so it doesn't feel the pain for using the techniques, it's body is just bone. That being said it only has a finite amount of bone and thus won't be able to use the stronger ones nor any which aren't physical in nature. he said with his Bone Clone demonstrating by using Dance of the Willow and pulling a bone out of it's arm a new one growing in it's place.

Jutsu Trying to Teach:

Back to top Go down
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]   13th September 2015, 1:47 pm

Void of expression on his face, Takeshi just stood there as the man rambled on for what seemed like hours. It was true that fuinjutsu was indeed dangerous if you don’t know what you were doing but what the man failed to address was the fact that Takeshi was a Triqueta, meaning that he had basic knowledge of seals and the like and thus wouldn’t make an rookie mistakes as he practiced seals on his own regularly but he would just play along with him and allow him to believe that he was attempting to teach something that was foreign to the young boy, maybe he would even purposely screw up few seals in an attempt to see if it would actually kill Mujin in the process. “You’re the boss, I’ll do as you wish.” Was the reply he would give to Mujin’s speech and prepared himself mentally for whatever the man had to offer him in this personally training session.

Learned:

Diana:

Vivaan :

Maleficent :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gado

PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]   27th September 2015, 1:15 pm

Umm..... ok... but i dont think they would be too happy about getting hurt or anything. Though, they do seem pretty gun ho about things...." Ever since Liara learned the jutsu on how to speak to other insects, shes been very mindful with her swarm, its like they practically spoke english from her ears. However, he also knew that they were eager to improve and do whatever it takes to get better, as well as lacking any sort of fear. "Ok, deep breaths...." Liara would take in a deep breath and slap his face twice while nodding confidently. "Ok!" After taking out a kunai, Liara would toss a kinai at the bullseye and notice that she hit it right on the mark, getting a bit excited. "I was really bad at this before, i think ...i improved a bit." Liara would then turn to Mujin."Though, Mujin sensei, if the log can be replaced with my friends, can they be used instead of kunai too? Or with it without hurting them?

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]   9th October 2015, 4:32 am

Calesto watched Mujin make the hand seals, resulting in the clone appearing out of the ground. Unimpressed at first the first appearance of the clone, however when his sensei hit the clone it would look like a skeleton. This brought so many ideas to his head, and before Mujin could even finish explaining the abilities of the clone bone the boy was already making the seals he was shown, which caused a clone coming out of the ground looking identical to him. The two Caletso's would look at each other for a moment, imitating each other actions (Hand waving, funny faces, all that jazz) before the original turning back to face Mujin. "Are you teaching the others clone techniques like this? would it be possible to combine them in order to make our stand alone clones even better when combined like how Liara and I are now?" He said before his clone would stick it's index finger in Calesto's ear, which caused the two to start to wrestle on the ground in a very cartoony way.

Jutsu learned:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]   9th October 2015, 8:11 am

Mujin would notice that Takeshi had at least paid attention and would show him the shadow clone technique before stopping. Okay so now you try, just remember try and make just one it's pretty draining but I think you can make at least one if your reserves aren't too huge yet. It's to my understanding that a entity can have anywhere from Dakar to Soulless level reserves, I don't really know too much about your race? Mujin said waiting for his student to likewise demonstrate the shadow clone technique while likewise explaining a bit more of his capabilities. This was just so he could get some sort of better idea of Takeshi's capabilities. "I can understand if your not too comfortable with this, though if you don't want to learn then I won't force you." he said with a slight frown, as based on Takeshi's comment he had been slightly put off. If his wanted to be standoffish then he could just focus his attention on the students who did want to learn from him besides he could spend his time sleeping or something.

---------------------------------------

"Hm yes, true but I think they would prefer that to their hive perishing. It was to my understanding that they had short lifespans anyways? Hence why those within the Shinto clan were so used to using them in combat in such ways considering they would end up dying. But if your looking for ways to ensure their lives then, I guess you just have to be careful about using them to combat ninjutsu which can severly hurt them like fire or electricity?" Mujin said before thinking on it further and thinking of a temporary solution. [color#cc99ff]Hm, perhaps when you throw the shuriken you could have them envelop it resting on the flat sides to accompany the projectile. Considering you can still give them orders if anything happens you could just tell them to move away if it's too dangerous. Even so I'm afraid your going to have to get used to them dying in combat and just learn how to use them in such ways that any losses you do sustain are acceptable in the grand scheme of things."[/color] he said with a grim facial expression.

---------------------------------

Mujin would sigh at his third student's actions though eh was glad that Calesto picked it up so quickly and the fact that he could deduce what he was teaching the others. "Yes in fact, my clone should be teaching Tak the Shadow clone while the other should be recommending a clone technique to Lia. I feel like the three of you should be able to have a good synergy especially you and Lia in being able to combine your two clone types together. That way when she is inside your body using you as a host you can still give off the impression you two are separate with the clone." he said plainly before yawning and slumping forward a bit. "Now try using one of the Dances of the Kaguya with it. Just to test whether you've got it completely right. It shouldn't disrupt the clone until it takes a hit, but you should see that once you've hardened your bones a significant amount you'll have a very durable clone and thus a competent sparring partner when practicing physical combat."

Back to top Go down
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]   10th October 2015, 12:57 am

After witnessing the man perform the shadow clone technique, Takeshi would take into consideration the seal that was used before mimicking the man’s actions which of course would result into the creation of a clone. He had no intentions of creating more than one clone as his chakra capacity was currently at its lowest and he couldn’t afford to spread his already thin chakra supply into clones for training, soon however he should be able to create multiple clones with relative ease. “Regardless if I feel uncomfortable or not it is your job to ensure I learn what is required of me to become a great shinobi.” Takeshi stated nonchalantly. “Besides If I did feel uncomfortable I would say it.” He said once more with his eyes fixated on the man waiting for whatever else he wanted to teach him. The clone would scoff before running its hand through its hair exposing this blue iris that was hidden. It was bad enough that Takeshi was already an intolerable runt but now there were two? Mujin had his work ut out for him.

Diana:

Vivaan :

Maleficent :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gado

PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]   10th October 2015, 1:46 am

Oh.......i see....." Liara was a bit sad, but maybe she knew all along that this is how it has to be.   She didn't necessarily have attachment problems, but  maybe she was pretty keen on life itself due to the fact that she wanted to be  some  sort of respectable medical ninja. Though, her friends were counting on her to get it together and perform the jutsu at even pace. "I'll try this then." Liara would say simply as she composed herself and used Bee Insect - Insect Shuriken. he Ninhachi surround the projectile travelling along with it and upon the projectile being embedded in a target rapidly begin to consume the paper target on the tree. "Well, that was easy enough, it...it wasn't so bad..... " Liara would say with a relieved sigh. " Youre right sensei....  its up to me to.... make the most of my companions...but they aren't simply tools to me.... i just wanted to.....clarify that with you.." Liara wasn't too into talking back, so she said that last sentence in a low tone, but she was learning quick and appreciated the time that Mujin was taking to teach her.

Learned-
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]   10th October 2015, 3:15 pm

The two Calestos would continue scrapping as Mujin spoke about hoew he was teaching the others similar clone techniques, and how he was thinking about combining the three clones into one. Which to be honest was a fantastic idea, the idea of merging clone could make it even more durable in a fight. Then Mujin had asked to test the bone clone to see if it would be able to preform one of the dances he had recently learned, which the clone had instantly created a bone hilted sword (larch dance) out of it's arm and would try stabbing Cal. Cal of course was able to anticipate the attack would evade the blade as each attack came close to him, so he would take a lower stance and charge at his clone taking the offensive position. He would swing his hand out to swipe at the clones neck, which came into contact with the clone turning it into a skeleton. "I can definatly see these being good sparring partners, considering the rest of the team aren't really physical combat"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]   12th October 2015, 11:32 am

Training Details:

Mujin would sigh, trust him to have one difficult student darn he thought he'd be able to get away with slacking but it seemed like that wasn't Datara's plan for him. Oh well guess he would have to teach Tak after all, and thus he would pull out a slip of paper which had ink on it obviously a seal of some sort. "Now as you can see your shadow clone actually has physical presence that is the only difference between him and you. As a result whereas you are unable to interact with things physically your clone can and upon dispersing you will recollect all of the sensations that the clone experienced. This is also how you'll be able to write seals without having to etch them in surfaces. In my hand is a barrier seal one of the most basic it's called the Seal Barrier technique, essentially when you possess a specific number of these you can spread them across an area in specific formations which will protect that which is within it from harm and prevent things from also getting in. The reason this seal is the easiest is because all that takes to utilize it is replicating this seal in groups of 3, 5, 7, 9 & 11. You place two tags in two different locations while placing the last parallel to the first two in the middle of them essentially forming a triangle before pulsing your chakra to activate the barrier. Once that is done it is very resilient even though it's the most basic one, it will negate the damage from physical, mental or even chakra based techniques while reflecting those my hybrid like for instance your energy tech. The only thing that can damage such a barrier are spiritual or natural based techniques or things which specifically are created to destroy barriers." he said before moving to hand over the barrier to the shadow clone while pulling out a Basic Set of Fuinjutsu materials meaning an ink bottle filled with the special ink used for fuinjutsu, a brush & ten slips of blank paper.

Now you practice your calligraphy. When your done matching the pattern I will check if you made any mistakes.

Trying to Teach:

------------------------------------

Mujin would smirk at seeing his student's antics, and then clap his hands together to get Cal's attention. "Indeed, neither of your teammates are. Alright, pay attention this one is a bit high level, I figured you should have another high ranking technique under your belt except more geared towards capture. This is another Dance of the Kaguya but it comes in two parts this is due to the two different techniques being almost always used together even though they are capable of being standalone techniques in their own right. I'll teach you the first for now, when you've mastered it's use and built up your bone density a bit more then you'll be ready to learn the second one. It's called the Dance of the Clematis: Vine." Mujin said before bowing a bit while reaching behind his neck a bone bursting up which he would grab before literally pulling out his spine each gap of vertebrae being filled with dense chakra. "As you can see, it is very versatile, flexible and most importantly very quick." he said before demonstrating by launching to bones at Cal's bone clone causing them to wrap around it and then crush it into powder destroying it. "You can use it as a whip and control it with just your chakra flow the latter is able to move up to crashing ground speeds and the maximum distance this whip can stretch is 15ft. I want you to practice with it until it becomes an extension of your own body just like it used to be. When you take it out don't think just concentrate on filling your ligaments with chakra as you pull it out, your body will naturally regenerate your skeleton as you pull the first step is separating the first part from the rest of your spine and making sure you put gaps in the vertebrae so your spinal cord isn't damaged while you pull otherwise you'll end up paralyzing yourself. Think your up for it?" he said while looking at his student, trying to let him know the exact dangers behind preforming such a technique, as while it was powerful it was still dangerous which is why it was the third to last original dance. Yet as a Kurogane if he mastered it it would be something he can use even in against S-rank opponents even though it was just a B-rank technique.

Trying to Teach:

---------------------------------------------

"I get it, that's why the Shinto are so dangerous, even though you use your bugs as a substitute for them, unlike tools they are living things capable of evolving and reacting on their own instead of just doing whatever you tell them to like an inanimate object. It gives them a certain degree of autonomy that tools do not possess." Mujin said replying to what she muttered to herself that was good, she was gaining more confidence in herself. "Back to your shurikenjutsu, I'm going to teach you something it's a trick with Earth release chakra flow which if you really know what your doing can make you very useful in modifying the weight of objects. Merge your hand with my arm really quick and I'll demonstrate first lightening the kunai and then making it more heavy. Once you think you've got the hang of it let go and try it on your own." he said while pulling out a kunai before demonstrating the two techniques slowly so she could tell the difference in the way he orientated his chakra while doing it. When he was lightening it, he was using the earth chakra to cycle through it while leaving small amounts within the kunai, whereas when he was making it heavier he would saturate it with earth chakra with no cycling done at all. "If you want to make it lighter, put in more chakra, if you want make it heavier put in more chakra. However it's always done the same way, now on the flip side if you want to turn something you made light back heavy you first need to pulse away the chakra you put in and then start afresh so it'll cost more to flip between the two then to just start with a new one. Just keep that in mind, if you really get the hang of it you can use it on anything you can touch really, objects even people, and if your merged in Cal you can apply it's affects either directly to him or through him to others. When you make something lighter they become faster but lose the force in their hits, on the other hand if you make something heavier they gain more impact force but they move slower, in order to use it successfully to assist someone you need to know when exactly to make them lighter and when to make them heavier."

Trying to Teach:

Back to top Go down
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]   17th October 2015, 6:26 pm

Sounded easy enough, Takeshi thought as he listened to Mujin’s explanation on how this specific barrier technique had worked. The technique itself seemed to be pretty useful and the possible combinations with the Kurogane and the Shinto seemed endless and if had tweaked the technique to his liking it would benefit his long term goal. “I’ll give it a shot” The clone said without much enthusiasm in its voice while the real Takeshi’s mind wondered off as he began looking at the clouds in the sky. The clone would spread all the items that Mujin had given him on the floor and knelt before them. Dipping the brush in the pint the clone would begin drawing the seals identical to the one’s Mujin had drawn. “Say…what would happen if I drew these incorrectly” The clone would say with a hint of mischief in its voice. In truth Takeshi wasn’t a novice when it came to drawing seals  but he wanted to know what exactly would happen if he had messed up somehow and wanted Mujin to be there when he did.

Learned:

Diana:

Vivaan :

Maleficent :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gado

PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]   20th October 2015, 5:07 pm

Well, they do  have a mind of their own, kind of have a one track mind sometimes. I talk to them on occasion...." Liara would say as she started to remember the last conversation she had with the hive. However, her thoughts were cut short when Mujin asked her to fuse her arm with his. "Umm...ok Mujin sensei... but.. i apologize in advance if this makes you feel uncomfortable in any way..." Liara would say this with a bow, she was pretty sincere in how she made people feel with her ability. After lightly touching Mujin's arm with her own and sliding it in, concentrating on the difference of lightening the weight of the kunai. Liara picked up on this pretty quickly  because she fused with him and slipped her arm out. "One second sensei!" Liara would say as she picked up a kunai.

Liara took out her own kunai knife and started to increase the weight  with the kunai, as well as decrease the weight of it, cycling through earth chakra.  "Sensei, would increasing the weight of the hive protect it more if it was a beezwax hive? A hive might be better with... deceased bodies with alot of blood, but if it was made of beezwax... would this.... make it any better?

Learned
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]   22nd October 2015, 2:49 am

Calesto and his skeleton clone would stop their scuffle when Mujin would clap his hands to get their attention, Cal's hand's holding the clones arm's away while his jaw clutched at the clones spine. The would both watch their sensei as he removed his spine from his body, Cal was instantly dreading the pain that would come with ripping ones own spine out to be used as a whip. However Cal was currently in a good position to preform the jutsu that was being taught to him, without the need of using his own spine. Cal would place his foot on the clones hip and focus his chakra on the spine, and would push the clone away while his jaw was still clamped on the top of the clones spine, this would cause the skeleton to fall apart, bones scattering the ground as a spine dangled from his mouth. Meanwhile as Cal would place his foot on the clone's hip, the clone would swipe at the base of his spine hard enough to break the skin. The clone would have just enough time to grip onto Cal's spine as he kicked the clone away, pulling out Cal's own spine. A pile of bone on the ground around Calesto's feet, his spine resting in the hands of his clone. "I did it" He said as the spine fell out of his mouth, followed by his own body hitting the ground. From ripping out his ribs, fore arm countless times and his own spine, Calesto had taken about as much pain as he could before he couldn't take it.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]   22nd October 2015, 3:46 pm

Each of the clones watches would go off causing them to look down and stretch almost happily, the first would look at Tak and promptly turn around before walking away. "You might get stuck in a barrier space with no chance of getting out, so take care with that. Either way our time is done for today see you tomorrow. If you like go get lunch with your team next time though show up earlier. Remember 8 am sharp." he said before poofing into smoke. The clone with Lia would nod initially at what she was saying before thinking for a bit and then shaking his head. "Not with that technique unless you want them to be completely petrified I'll teach you something to make them durable but honestly the only real reason to make your insects heavier is if you want to use them to pin down an opponents movements. Nice thinking out of the box though keep it up. 8 am tomorrow for team sparring don't forget" he said poofing into smoke as well. Finally the one with Cal would give him a thumbs up. Okay good job remember to keep practicing and any bone you do have store them away and later I'll teach you says to make them into weaponry. If you get good at it you can create stuff for your team to use or even earn yourself some cash on the side if you sell them though make sure you clear that with your clan." he said cracking his neck and walking away. "8 am tomorrow for team sparring, don't be late." he said and then would end up vanishing as he took off at vacuum release speeds of to take a nice long nap.

Training Complete.
Post your exit posts and calculate the remaining posts so you can figure out what you'll use the last remaining posts we did in training for.

Back to top Go down
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]   27th October 2015, 10:09 pm

Well getting stuck inside his own barrier technique would be a bit too embarrassing so he would ensure that he had gotten everything right, even though this was quite the simple technique. “Right, see ya later.” The clone said with its eye that wasn’t covered by it hair fixated on the paper he had drawn the seals on. The clone would quickly form a seal and a miniature barrier would form right before him signaling the completion of the technique and when it had finished it would disappear in a cloud of smoke. “Interesting…” Takeshi muttered to himself as he could recall everything that the clone had just done, he even could still feel as if ink were on his hands, it was a strange yet interesting experience. With training over he would turn his back towards the two that were left on the training ground and left, not saying a word to them or looking in their direction.

Exit

Spoiler:

Diana:

Vivaan :

Maleficent :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gado

PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]   2nd December 2015, 10:49 am

Liara nodded sharply towards everyone , even though she ended up stumbling just a tad. "O-oh....i can rest now...." Fully collapsing on the floor, she would take in a deep breath while her bugs floated around her. "Maybe i should try running in the morning to improve my stamina, i might let everone down if i get tired like this...." She was amongst herself for the moment, but she quickly got up and bowed again. "Umm....... i'll....see you tomorrow!"

-exit

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]   

Back to top Go down

Team Wolf Bug Training [Liara&Calesto]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next