Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

New Guy On The Team [Team Training]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaiza

New Guy On The Team [Team Training]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy On The Team [Team Training]    New Guy On The Team [Team Training]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th June 2015, 7:59 pm

Omito smiled at Summer when she was cleaning him up, "Thanks." She then thanked them for the training and the jogged off. It was a little weird, but he waved goodbye to his new friend. He then looked at Cherish, "I gotta to cut out to, I'll see you later Cherish." He waved and then flew away from the girl, heading home to go soak in a bath.

All Jutsu Trained:

Combos Trained:
Back to top Go down

New Guy On The Team [Team Training]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy On The Team [Team Training]    New Guy On The Team [Team Training]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th June 2015, 8:07 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

New Guy On The Team [Team Training]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2