Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team Information

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Team Information Empty
PostSubject: Team Information   Team Information Icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 3:22 am

Team Information

Teams are the backbone of organized miltaries and involve a mentor system between a high ranked individual and a group of lower ranked individuals. In addition this group varies depending on the respective ranks of both parties however single apprenticeships are common as well. Team leaders accompany their team on missions and ensure that it gets completed while trying their best to make sure everyone gets back alright of course sometimes the mission takes priority over individual lives.

Shinobi = Squads

Leaders

Team Leaders are the highest ranked officers in charge of leading a group on a mission, occasionally however they may be of equal rank with the others that they are attempting to lead however were appointed leader based on experience or a particular skill set that puts them above the others for this particular mission.

Shinobi Squad Organization
Spoiler:

Team Information Tamsyn10
Past is Past:

Last edited by Yvette on 2nd November 2013, 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

Team Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Information   Team Information Icon_minitime20th July 2018, 8:54 pm

Current Squad List

Team 1:

Team 2:

Team 3:

Team 4:

Team 5:

Team 6:

Team 7:

Team 8:

Team 9:

Team 10:

~A message to all~

I am always available to help if you need it! Just send me a message here or on Discord, hope you enjoy your time here.

Back to top Go down

Team Information
Page 1 of 1