Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights   Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th October 2014, 5:31 pm

Hm. Indeed it did. Cesc stop moving. The boy couldn't be dead from such a weak attack...perhaps he isn't as useless as his parents seem to believe. Xan said walking over to where Zero was currently laying down and crouching next to him surveying the damage wrought on his body. Sure enough there was nothing but bones as if everything else had rotted away, of course Xan would ponder such a situation not knowing why exactly it had occurred in the first place, perhaps it was Jashin rewarding the boy with such a unique ability or perhaps it was more to it but Xan was sure he wasn't dead not from something like that. Hm..Gaki get up that isn't enough to put an Ibwa down. he said calmly straightening up and walking backward five steps waiting for the boy to answer him. Of course he could be wrong and the boy did perish from something like that if it was then oh well but it wouldn't be the strangest thing for a Jashinist to assume a skeletal form, perhaps it was just a modification of one of the Voodoo branch of techniques.

Hm..initially I wanted to see what would come of a death match between the two of them though this development is quite unique Tumu. If the boy isn't in fact dead, I will teach them something perhaps after all they have proven their willingness albeit slightly reluctantly to fight on orders. Sure I would of preferred them more eager to spill blood but, can't have everything in life. Xan said as his cigar had gone out during his observation and thus he would light it once more so he could continue smoking.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights   Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th October 2014, 12:54 pm

Zero wasn't sure what was going on. He could've sworn his body had melted away, and yet... He was still conscious. He could see the movements around him and even hear though he had no eyes or ears. He wasn't even sure if he had a brain to think even though he was thinking. He didn't move as the young Ibwa was mostly in shock right now, till finally he found the nerve to at least sit up. It sort of felt normal, yet it seemed strange at the same time. He felt lighter and he could literally see his own bones, and yet without tendons or muscle or fat, he could still move normally as if an invisible force was holding his body together.

"Wha-" he began, slightly shocked that his voice still worked with no vocal cords. He turned his skeletal head toward Cesc, then the new guy who showed up out of nowhere, before resting on Xan Ibwa. "Whats... G-g-going on...? What's happening to me? Where is my skin? My blood? Why am I dead yet... Why can I still see, hear and speak? What the hell is going on?" The others may not be able to physically see the expressions on Zero's face due to him not having any way to form them, but subconsciously he was seriously freaking out. If they could see it his eyes would be wide with terror and his jaw clenched in fear. His bones shook slightly, making a strange rattling noise.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights   Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th October 2014, 6:22 pm

The laughter could be heard across the area as Tumu bellowed openly. "Fucking hell, this is great." He'd say before attempting to take another swig from his flask, only to shake the bottle upside down after find it empty. In response to his own personal dilemma, Tumu would simply drop it into his satchel and bring out a new one. Honestly he was quite fond of this gay little bag, but it wasn't much in terms of aesthetics, at least not with such a natively tuned outfit. Perhaps it was time for a new look, sounds like a plan to me. In any case, back to the topic at hand. "So this is what your Jashin can do, huh? Such an evil spirit to keep a persons soul trapped inside a deceased body. This is my first time seeing your deity at work, surprisingly resembling my tribes story of Natuk'tana." Oh the world was full of coincidences, but this was indeed an eye opener. Even the pathetic dream times of his past link to this outside world, perhaps they are more then just fables to teach lessons.

It was quite an occurrence, Tumu suddenly recalling several of his past times in order to siphon through and determines future connections, his mind for an instant working at its full capacity to create the links between his memories and the books he's read of this world. "Cheveyo is a name given to men who fight with spirits...Carmen is a woman. This is tough indeed." Tumu has already lost interest in the kid who was freaking out, now sitting on the ground gathering his thoughts as his curiosity took over. Perhaps Hototo, but that is also generally for men. Hania has the same problem. In fact the only native title for females which has anything to do with combating the spirits would be Hehewuti, but it suggests one be the mother of spirit warriors. Perhaps over time, it may be suiting enough for Tumu to drop the derogatory Hime-sama act as it was words emptier then his first flask.

Neo:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights   Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th October 2014, 11:23 am

Xan wouldn't pay Tumu any mind as he was going on one of his tribal references that honestly he never understood, instead he would look towards the panicking boy observing how his body seemed to be fine yet changed so uniquely. It would seem Jashin was still capable of working in mysterious ways, then again it could simply be his Ronin ability, but Xan wasn't sure about that his faith of course made him biased towards things which seemed to represent it. It seems you are useful after all, when you got hit your body seemed to change into a skeletal form, whether it was due to the external stimulus or a reactive measure to prevent your body from harm. Judging by your panicked state this has never happened before either way it doesn't seem to be anything for a cause for worry. Xan said in order to attempt to calm Zero down, he wasn't the type to pity one of course so his voice was sharp and hard like always. What now, however he could attempt to test the limits set by this new form was he lighter due to being made of just bone were his organs a non-entity at the current moment how was he going to cope in combat.

So what now.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights   Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th October 2014, 11:04 pm

Tilting his head to the left he would notice the man that had joined in on their little initiation. He had never seen or heard about that man before but he did seem pretty chummy with Xan so maybe they had some sort of mutual relationship, they did share the same liking for watching two boys fight to the death. Letting out a soft sigh he turned his attention to the boy who was currently lying on the floor, Cesc was quite delighted that Zero was able to survive the whole ordeal as he would probably have nightmares for the rest of his life if he had actually killed someone so innocent as Zero. Perhaps he wasn’t cut out for being a fighter like Xan, in reality he preferred a more supportive rather than being another foot soldier but that was something he had to figure out some other time. As like the other times before, Cesc would dip his hands into his pockets and simply waited for Zero to regain his composure.

Maximillian:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights   Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th October 2014, 11:11 pm

"N-not a cause for worry!?!?! I'm a skeleton! W-what if I never turn back into a h-h-h-human!?!??!" he shouted, probably the first time Zero had ever shouted in his life. It wouldn't be seen, but if Zero had skin his eyes would suddenly have widened as he realized what he did. The young boy would curl his arms over his head expecting Xan to lash out at him for raising his voice to the leader of the Ibwa clan. No doubt from his old family he would have been beaten senseless if he had ever done such a thing. The young boy's bones would shake tremendously as he awaited his beating.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights   Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th October 2014, 1:25 am

Tumu would watch the boy panicking, getting almost angry but whimpering off towards the end. To be honest, Xan was a hard one to predict so i'm not to sure how it will play out. Either bad or just mellowed. In any case, Tumu's smile would never leave his face, watching with a grin as he spoke his piece. "Then you would be like the other 60% of non-human knights. That is assuming you don't end up grinding your bones down to nothing with all that muscle-less movement." Honestly, the idea of pretending to be butthurt by his snap at Xan-sensei and intimidating the poor kid seemed to be an even better time then watching this play out, but by the sounds of it, Xander didn't even know what he was doing next, so its possible he'll get to play with these kids anyway. Not that I want to go around killing people, he isn't sadistically aggressive, people are just his source of entertainment is all, and with all the past war stuff, their emotions aren't as important as they used to be.

Actually you know what, I'm just gonna do it, Xander will know he is joking so there won't be any harm done, its not like these kids are important or anything. Deciding to go through with some fun, he'd have his grin cease, being replaced with a stern and cold look of intimidation. Being born with good genes, he was already bigger then most kids his age, so it wouldn't be hard to look the part of a scary individual. "In any case...I should have you know that speaking back to a higher rank is equal to death..." Reaching down to his side, Tumu would slowly draw his Repier, allowing the sound to slowly whistle to allow the action more time to set in. "However, I'll only be taking you legs, that way if they do end up regrowing flesh, I'll have an endless supply of meals." Licking his lips he'd begin to walk forwards like a cat approaching its prey, blade hanging down by his side, stopping only a few feet from the skeleton before sheathing his sword suddenly and turning around to talk to Xander. "So you don't know what your doing either? I thought Carmen-Hime would have filled you in about this stuffs." Once again he'd take a sip from his flask.

Neo:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights   Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th October 2014, 4:41 pm

Xan would simply ignore the boys complaints deciding to let Tumu have his fun, though he was curious if the boy did regenerate in this new skeletal form, he would instead turn to the other boy Cesc or something. Hmph, you there, tell me Bishamon..what exactly do you hope to achieve by joining Pandora. Are you simply content with your current growth or are you aiming to join one of the Knight Orders? Xan said completely ignoring whatever cries, or complaints that Zero had in favor of Tumu's "punishment" he did notice how the boy seemed to think he'd strike him. Pointless, he didn't strike others unnecessarily if he wanted to hurt a person then it would the sort of permanent hurt that couldn't be taken back, he wasn't a violent person really. But when he did do something it was typically lethal it was just how he was, he was that type of person to just kill rather than wound, in fact he found it much more difficult to capture or torture people than to just kill them outright..it was a shame really.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights   Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th October 2014, 6:18 pm

Cesc had to think long and hard about that question. In all honesty the only reason he was even in Pandora was because of his adoptive father and if he wasn’t adopted god knows where he would’ve been. In the end he had joined the Empire simply because he was an able bodied individual but his little scrap with Zero made him realize something. He hated fighting, although his switch would have something to say about that during his life. What a bother. “I’ll probably join one of the Knight Orders, one with a supportive role I guess.” He said with no real conviction behind his words since he was still struggling to try and find the right path. In short he was just as confused about life as Zero is.

Maximillian:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights   Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th October 2014, 11:29 pm

As Zero hid behind his arms, shaking in fear, the air in front of the young boys flesh began to twist and turn till suddenly his blood vessels, organs and muscle began to reappear, closely followed by that of his skin and hair. Within a matter of seconds the boy's body was back to what it used to be, no longer that of a skeleton. He didn't realize this however and was still cowering from Tumu's threat. It wasn't until he felt oxygen deprived that he suddenly sucked in a breath and raised his head, staring down at the flesh on his hands. His eyes held a flow of tears originally from fear but now from happiness as he wrapped his hands around himself in a hug. "Yay!!!! I'm no longer a s-s-s-skeleton!!!" He began laughing hysterically, rolling around on the ground in pure joy forgetting about the others around him.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights   Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th October 2014, 12:16 am

This kid likes to stutter huh? In fact, his entire attitude was completely wrong for this environment. Why was he here? It made absolutely no sense. Both amused by the effect of his taunt and bored by the overall outcome of this situation, Tumu would sober up in an instant, preparing himself for his departure. "You know kid, if you keep acting like that someone really will eat you here. You survive predators by making them prey. As you are now, you are nothing but a regenerating meal." He'd run his fingers through his hair, as if trying to slick it back but only making it look wilder, not that savage wasn't considered a fashion statement here. Placing one hand his his pocket, and the other dropping his flask into his sleeve before grabbing the satchel strap at his shoulder he begin to walk towards Xan-sensei. Speaking out to the unsure wannabe. "You'll probably fail without a resolve. Every knights end goal is to join an order, at the moment little separates them from you besides a lack of experience" After all, he did freak out when he almost killed the other kid.

The TLAH order? It focuses on stealth and majority of the people within it are masters in their fields and the specialization of the Tlahiloquichtli. I'm fairly sure the only reason Tumu even managed to get in was simply due to Xan-sensei's behind curtain work. He wasn't built for that kind of combat, he was only an adept in their way, yet somehow he is one of the few members. "Xan. I'm going to be leaving for awhile, so you'll have to make do without me for your time in Samui. I'll most likely meet you their eventually, first I have to earn my keep." He heard what Carmen said before she left, he knows he has a deadline to complete, a deadline to gain his own form of immortality, a black dome in Madness is said to grant power and dreams. Seems like a good starts. "I just came to ask for a temporary release from the order while I do this." Only now did he finally look at Xander. No doubt he'd let him go, but since they met this will be the first time they officially separated for an extended period of time, not that it'd be a big deal for sensei or anything.

Neo:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights   Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th December 2014, 12:40 am

Xan would narrow his eyes slightly, the boy lacked focus but he had promise after all he was of that legendary clan his potential was far more than the average Knight. Still he would notice that his clansmen had transformed back into his normal form how..interesting perhaps it was a reaction due to what he was hit with Xan thought to himself as it was such an ability that could only be honed through combat something that Zero seemed to not have the heart for, he would have to kill his fear and embrace the teachings of Jashin if he was to survive in Pandora. Hmph, finally embarking on your quest to prove yourself then...try not to die after all if this is the current generation I'm afraid I'll never have a worthy successor if you perish. he said his frown giving way to a blank facial expression which could be considered to be a smile if one knew Xan Ibwa. He would watch Tumu leave before turning to these poor excuses for Knights, it was time to whip them into shape because clearly they couldn't do so through the death of each other.

You know for my orders being fight to the death...I find it odd that one of you is still breathing. But I guess that simply means both of you wish to die.. right here right now? Unless...you can suggest another way that I can adequately test your skills. As pathetic as they are now. Xan spoke, the last sentence could of been not said but it was simply added to anger them perhaps frustration at being called pathetic will make them wish to prove themselves.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights   Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2014, 12:26 am

Meh..” Was the only response he could muster up to Tumu’s remark. In all honesty he wasn’t afraid of failing after all if he did end up failing with resolve that just meant that he had to just get up and brush himself off and take a different approach after all, its failure that gives you the proper perspective on success. Though his dream might seem simple to someone like Tumu who was already walking among the best, it was his dream nonetheless and who was he to rain on his parade?

With Tumu gone they were left alone with Xan once more and even though he believed that Zero’s little episode had saved them from his wrath, he was dead wrong. Unfortunately Xan was hell bent one of them dying for his amusement and since Cesc had no intention of fulfilling that selfish request Xan was in for a hard time….or that’s what he’d like to think, after all Xan could take out the two of them with relative ease so he needed to think fast in order to save their asses.

How about giving us a special mission for us to complete? That way if we do survive that should prove that we are more than worthy to be knights.” Cesc suggested to the man. Hopefully if he did agree to his idea it would be something reasonable….

Maximillian:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights   Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th December 2014, 6:41 pm

Zero looked between them all, his smile disappearing by their words. Xan was indeed scary. He listened to his teammates suggestion. He wasnt sure if that would be enough. With a gulp and shaky legs, Zero stood and did something he never thought he would ever do. Sacrifice himself for another. But it made sense. He was scared and weak. There was no doubt about that. He was useless to Carmen. "I... If that is not pleasing then take my life. This guy has shown promise to the order... I.. All my life I have done nothing but gotten in the way. If one of us must die then so be it. Ill be the one. Im useless anyways..." He would close his eyes and turn toward Cesc, ready for the boy to strike him down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights   Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Knights - Dual Training - Open to All Knights
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2