Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract? Empty
PostSubject: Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract?   Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract? Icon_minitime28th July 2014, 9:04 pm

Jasmine was ambling around in search of someone, word around the grapevine was that one of the Blades was apparently the owner of the Shark Contract, so she assumed it had to be the one who had Samehada seeing as she had met five of the other Blades and none of them seemed like they would be the type to have a summoning contract. Though there was always the mysterious owner of Kabutowari who she hadn't heard a peep about since arriving in Sheol. But she would think that the one who had sharks would be the one with the shark sword things just seemed to click like that. Either way she had sent through word that she would like to meet with him at her shop, thankfully she was well known so it wouldn't be as if a random was contacting him like some crazed fangirl.

She wanted to talk buisness, and maybe get a glimpse of his personality after all she had made friends or was on at least cordial terms with five members out of the seven member group and if she could make him the sixth blade she knew she would be one step closer to completing the set. Of course there was the added bonus of being to gaze at Samehada by now she had gotten a glimpse at most of them and was still amazed by the quality of the weapons however she did have an ongoing project that she was sure the members would love once she was able to identify them all. Hmm I wonder when he'll get here. Jasmine said thinking outloud as she sat in a chair waiting in front of her shop enjoying the cool breeze. On the table next to her was lemonade and two glasses as well as a pitcher filled ice to complement it her glass had a bendy straw while she had left an unopened straw near his glass assuming he wanted one too. So far she had noticed how all of the blades had their own quirks, perhaps the saying that strong shinobi were all eccentric was true.

Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract? Tamsyn10
Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract?   Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract? Icon_minitime31st July 2014, 8:05 pm

Cyrus had received word that a certain civilian shop owner requested his presence in town. Normally it was unheard of for a civilian to call upon a member of the Shogun's Blades, but the Shogun seemed to respect this woman and made certain that Cyrus would attend her invitation. The invitation had also made specific mention of Samehada, which he found interesting albeit a bit unnerving. This woman was a blacksmith, so it went to reason that she would be interested in Cyrus's sword, but still Samehada was his to use and work with, no one else's. During the war Cyrus and Samehada had grown close and the sword had even awoken for the boy, making their bond that much closer and more special. Cyrus had grown attached to the inanimate object, and Samehada had grown attached to him as well.

So on this warm, cloudless day, Cyrus entered the shop with his guards up much more than he ever would normally in the markets of the West Continent. He took survey of the room before stepping over to the counter and taking a seat at one of the stools in front of the counter. Beside him he draped his white cloak over the second stool and looked up at Jasmine Kukinorite. Cyrus hadn't been asked to sit down, but being a Blade he wasn't used to asking for permission for such things unless in the presence of his Shogun. Cyrus smiled and looked the woman over, rather impressed by the spectacle in front of him before putting out his hand for a shake, Cyrus Taki, I believe you called for me? Cyrus eyed the lemonade for a moment before disregarding it. He had learned long ago never to drink or eat anything that isn't made in front of you. He'd at least wait until she drank some before pouring himself a glass.

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract?   Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract? Icon_minitime1st August 2014, 9:42 am

Jasmine's smile would brighten as she saw the person who had walked up to her shop and promptly sat down before introducing himself and offering a shake she would extend hers and shake his hand daintily before introducing herself. Jasmine Kukinorite. It's a pleasure to meet you and might I add the harmony between you and your blade is far more than I expected. You just might be the only one besides Rika who actually bothered to truly bond with it, yeah? she said as usually she would give a male or female name but it would seem Samehada gave off an adrogynous read constantly shifting from masculine to feminine dependent on it's mood. But no that's not the real reason I called you, just a small part of it word around the grapevine is you have a contract to match your sword. One that used to be in my family. May I ask, if it's not to personal, what your family tree is give or take 3 for generations. It's fine of course if you don't know, yeah? she said before lifting her cup and sipping some lemonade not missing how he had given it a tentative glass and figured he was being paranoid like any good shinobi would be.

As she looked at him she liked, sure he was a bit too young for her tastes but he was well built and had an aristocratic look to him though all thoughts dismissed when she thought about Becca for some reason it was getting more difficult to feel the urge to sleep with other people. Not that it ever disappeared she was still a sex addict except now when she did it, it felt more empty once they were gone perhaps subconciously she knew it was just empty sex. Either they were using her for her body or for her money whereas Becca only cared about the former, not that Jasmine really cared to much who wouldn't want her for that, but at least she knew her and loved her despite her quirks. Her eye would dim a bit as she really missed her and wanted to know whether or not she would be back soon but best that she conclude her buisness with Cyrus before that happened she didn't need a repeat of the Rainer incident. Pity she liked having him over but while Becca was still pissed at him for agreeing to sex, well lets just say right now he was public enemy numero uno, Yeah?

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract?   Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract? Icon_minitime1st August 2014, 6:33 pm

Cyrus smiled as Cassandra sipped from her own glass before pouring himself one as well. He skipped the straw and let the subtle simplicity of ice and liquid filling a cup gap the empty space between himself and Jasmine for a moment. Well I suppose I should of course first thank you for the compliment. It's true I suppose, Samehada and I have grown quite close over these past few years, what with the war and all. Very few people actually notice that bond...well until it's too late anyway. He smiled and took a sip from his glass, a little too much sugar, but refreshing and welcome all the same. So this was the game he was to play, just like normal. No one was ever real around here. Ulterior motives were never far from any conversation on this continent. If a conversation couldn't benefit one party or the other, then it was never held. The only person that didn't apply to so far, was Rika.

He sighed, Unfortunately Miss Kukinorite, or may I just call you Jasmine? He asked politely, but didn't wait for an answer, My family ties are a bit...well, loose at the time being. I was never exactly close with my family to begin with. Sure I met my grandparents before being shipped off to the academy but other than that, I can't help you much with the family section of my life. Cyrus said, taking another long sip from his glass. If it was a game she wanted to play, he was all for it. Cards kept to his chest, but playing all the same. However, fortunately for you Jasmine, I'm a reader. I've been studying up on some of the histories of the hidden villages, what's written down anyway. Those hidden villages are so...secretive. He shrugged, not giving his words a second thought, During my research of Shigakure a few months ago, there were numerous mentions of a miss Cassandra Duo and her...sharks. There was also mention of her apprentice, who would later become the Kage of Shigakure, but that was much later and unrelated. Though I believe he would be my great great, something or other as it is. Which means Cassandra...must be your something. I guess that makes us kin in a sense.

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract?   Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract? Icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 4:38 am

Hmm cool so you do have I was just guessing really. Alright now that is over and done with the true reason I wished to meet you, what's up. Tell me about yourself, you see recently I've decided my number of friends was a bit..boring. Soo I've been seeking to expand my friend circle what do you say? Jasmine said before sipping some more lemonade now that she had gotten all her questions out of the way. She honestly just wanted to meet all the blades and pick and choose exactly who to be friends with and hold at a distance, so far it was Kyoshiro, she liked Rika and Rainer, Kimiko was slightly annoying but she was a child so it was okay, she hadn't met the other two yet which sucked. Thus she was here with a person who had mentioned that they could be kin in someway due to a distant connection between their ancestors.

She would finish her lemonade before putting it down and pouring some more wary of course being as she knew exactly how many times she would need to pee every now and then but thankfully she had gone before he came so shouldn't have to for a bit. Being pregnant sucked so much but Jasmine held hope that in only three more days Jazz would be out and she would be able to regain her figure not eat weird stuff and have normal bladder control. Right now of course she would just have to bear this cross and hope for the time to go by quicker, of course considering how big she was though she hoped that she wouldn't swell anymore because otherwise her petite frame would tot's not be able to handle it. Either way wasn't the time for that she would wait for Cyrus' reply whether or not he agreed or not was up to him, then again shinobi were paranoid types and always thought social calls was for ulterior motives.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract?   Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract? Icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 1:40 pm

Cyrus raised an eyebrow in friendly inquisition, So this really was nothing more than a social call? That's...unexpected to say the least. Generally you merchants are all business, if you don't mind my generalizing. Time is money as they say. Although I've been doing more and more socializing these past few weeks than I have in my entire life. Cyrus said with the whisper of a smile as he raised his glass to his mouth but stopped suddenly as he noticed Jasmine's baby bump. A large one at that. Then again maybe it was just an impressive beer gut and if he pointed anything out he would be making a royal ass out of himself. The counter had originally hidden it from sight for the most part but now that he looked her over, his medical knowledge of the human body made it more than apparent that there was in fact a child growing inside of this woman.

He lowered the glass and looked at Jasmine for a long moment, I'm a firm believe in equal exchange. You tell me something, I tell you. I already told you about my past, so now it's time you tell me. How far along are you? Cyrus asked the question with a simplicity, no judgement, or even further questioning. If she wanted to make light conversation then so be it, he'd play along. If it dove into the nitty gritty, then he'd get interested.

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract?   Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract? Icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 2:12 pm

Jasmine would chuckle as she was happy to have guessed his reaction before she would strum her fingers gently on the table as he spoke deciding to interject after he spoke of equal exchange. Well it's a good thing I'm a blacksmith and not a merchant then, but hmm I'll humor you, yeah? It's been 6 days since I got pregnant. Yeah crazy right but seriously I'm not lying, obviously as you can see though this isn't a normal pregnancy it's been accelerated in light of my clan needing a heir. Sucks, because I'm supposed to be sterile but nothing a bunch of Xel and Kurogane med nin can't fix. Jasmine said simply as she wasn't really that bothered with sharing what most would consider something personal she figured it was best to explain now rather than later when she had a baby people wondering exactly how she got it. That would be much more awkward than simply telling them now that she had an accelerated pregnancy and would deliver in a couple of days, three to be exact.

Umm so now you I guess, yeah? Do you like being a blade, serving the shogun and what not I mean is it what you expected or? she was curious of course as she knew that Rika was biased in favor of the shogun and thus while she did have some honest statements her pride in being a blade took presidence over all. So she wondered whether it was an isolated event or whether all Blades were that enamoured by the shogun's presence. She didn't think Rainer was but at the same time Hokkai were known for their loyalty...and sexual powress, agh bad thoughts no need to go down that dark place quick think about Becca and her icy touch. Damn it...it's making it worse. she thought to herself deciding to break her thoughts by pouring herself some more lemonade the liquid serving to distract her for a bit.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract?   Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract? Icon_minitime7th December 2014, 2:35 pm

Cyrus raised an eyebrow in surprise, six days? That didn't seem right. He was a med-nin, or at least training to be one, and a Taki to boot. Though to be fair he had delved little into maternity and pregnancy medicine. It interested him little when he could instead be healing and buffing himself, making an unkillable juggernaut of sorts. Six days, huh? Well, I've heard stranger, not much, but stranger. I wish you luck with your...child. That is what you're expecting isn't it? A velociraptor or some alien squid thing isn't going to pop out, is it? He smirked, showing he was joking, although truthfully he was only half joking. The Kurogane were known for doing some seriously weird shit, especially the doctors. Cyrus took a sip from his glass, the sour lemon filling his tastebuds before being rinsed away by the sweet sugar behind it.

As for me, the Shogun and his people became my family when my real family had forsaken me. Ironic, no? Coming from the Land of Forsaken and your own father, the clan head, forsakes you. Perhaps not ironic, but poetic for sure. Cyrus sighed and shook his head, Of course there are things I don't like about the Shogunate, some treat Shinobi like dirt, it's rather irritating. At the end of the day however, they are my family and they took me in when I had no real place to call home. There's a reason I swore my allegiance to the Shogun, and it's not just for my friend here. Cyrus said, tapping the hilt of Samehada. The living blade's purple scales writhed about in joy as Cyrus fed a small treat of chakra into it. I would lay down my life for the Shogun and any of my fellow Blades, without a second thought. I feel at home here and among them, and there's nothing I wouldn't do to protect that.

Cyrus let his answer hang in the air for a long second before taking another sip from his glass. So what's your story? How did you end up here in the land of the Shogun? You're a Kukinorite, no? Aren't your people across the pond with those Allied Shinobi? Cyrus had always been skeptical of merchants, blacksmiths, civilians in general really. Shinobi usually had a goal, a higher calling. They had something to fight for and protect, something that was important to them outside of themselves. Civilians however always seemed to be in it for themselves, as far as he could tell. Someone with nothing to fight for but themselves put Cyrus on edge, they reminded him of a caged animal, willing to do anything to survive.

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract?   Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract? Icon_minitime7th December 2014, 2:54 pm

Jasmine would place a hand on her stomach a tiny smile appearing on her face before it would vanish being replaced with a more contemplative look. No no just a child, she'll be a bit more...boosted, but alas nothing I can do after all I am just her incubator I only had her to satisfy the whims of dear old mum. she said after she finished taking a sip only to listen to his tale about how he was abandoned by his family only to find companionship and acceptence in the Shogunate. She liked that he wasn't as biased as Rika sure he could see the Shogunate had its faults but it was better than the alternative and he would kill to protect that peace. Her thoughts would go to her own part with her clan, after all she was the Pledge Queen of the Ring Road, or at least that was what she would be if she hadn't split and ran when she had the chance. She didn't want to live under their rules and regulations much less kill for them or anyone really she was a free spirit untamed and while the loved the Shogunate for the stability it brought to the world she wouldn't murder others so as to preserve it. Neither would he make weapons to carry out said murder easier, what she would do however is provide armor, and other equipment to protect those who were carrying out his orders she wasn't a pascifist or something and understood that war as bad as it was sometimes was necessary.

She would be brought out of her thoughts with his query, causing her to take her time in answering her face becoming a little less happy but she would answer no less after all they were both being honest. Yes I'm a Kukinorite, I have Rikigaku ancestry as well but hm I could say I'm not even just some Kukinorite I was the heir...before I left that is. You see the shinobi life wasn't my way I couldn't kill others for money or for others, it's not that I didn't have the stomach for it no I was rather good at being a shinobi as an Academy Student but I realized one day that being one wouldn't make me happy so I left. I used my smarts to become a blacksmith and the family well they weren't happy about that. It's the reason I'm knocked up right now, my compromise with them, give them another heir and they won't drag me back kicking and screaming. Got to love being in a prestigious clan right? Jasmine said putting her glass down and staring into Cyrus's eyes.

It was hard, after I left I had started from the bottom...no I guess I've made it. Though most of my success came from my beloved Rebecca's marketting as good as I am I'm not really a retailer; sure I can make some of the most advanced things you may lay your eyes on, besides that beautiful blade of yours, but never could get people to fork out the Xel for them. For instance right now I have about 50 so sets of Armor which were supposed to be comissioned for a contact of mine for Dipugakure but they defaulted on their second payment. Then again not to say that bothered me, after all the betrayed the Shogunate when they joined the council and while my clan might agree with the "Old ways" I'd rather not go back to the age of warring villages where a Civilian was pretty much a slave to some Kage.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract?   Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract? Icon_minitime7th December 2014, 3:12 pm

Cyrus snorted, Hah, prestigious clans. Clans are all the same. Since the Dobutsu invaded the Land of Forsaken and destroyed Ibara, I've been working on rounding up the few clan members that survived and getting them over here. So far we're only about twenty strong down from...well over ten times that before the Dobutsu attacked. Cyrus shook his head, Here I am, a kid, with no real understanding of our clans old ways with a dozen or so refugees looking to me for guidance. I'm the impromptu clan head now and I have no idea what I'm doing. It's my responsibility to keep these people alive, to keep my name and my way of life alive...after I threw it all away years ago. Cyrus looked down at his glass, swirling the yellow liquid inside for a moment as he silently contemplated life. After a minute he picked his head up and winked at Jasmine, Guess that's just the way of the world though, huh? You get dealt a shit hand and are still expected to win the jackpot.

He finished his drink and placed the glass down on the counter. So...a blacksmith that only makes armor, eh? Considering I already have all the weapons I need, Cyrus said, giving a sideways glance to Samehada over his shoulder, something tells me we could become good friends. He finished with a slight laugh. Something you should understand about the Shogunate, if you don't already, is that we're not looking to burn down villages and murder anyone who doesn't agree with our way of life. We respect the Allied Shinobi Council as our brothers and sisters, our immature, naive, younger brothers and sisters. With the Dobutsu attacks and the rise of Pandora, this war is far from over. There will be a calm before the storm, but it is FAR, from over. In the coming months, you might want to start thinking about getting that armor ready. We'll have to make contact with the ASC and I can't promise how it will go. I'd rather be overly prepared than naked with my pants down when shit hits the fan.

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract?   Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract? Icon_minitime7th December 2014, 3:27 pm

Ara ara, so you Blades are normal people after all, heh just kidding I knew that already after all Rika is tot's adorable, yeah. But hmm, The Shogun had faith in you otherwise he wouldn't of asked you to join, if that is the case I don't think your just a kid. After all if you've read history, many of the "heros" of old often became great while they were young. Shinobi don't really have a long life expectancy anyways, yeah. Jasmine said tracing her perfectly manicured fingernail around the rim of her glass as she chuckled to herself it was a humorous situation of course, so different the two of them yet they had common backgrounds minus a couple of details. Jackpot indeed but hey we seem to be alright gamblers considering, yeah. she replied before her eyes sparkled with interest when he commented on her craft, perhaps he wanted something like Rainer did a commission perhaps.

And that's why I love living here so much, if the Shogunate truly was the cruel overlords the Shinobi Council seem to portray them then why even bother to keep us under their thumb. They had the military might to conquer us 200 years ago, they could of simply assimilated us directly into the Imperial Dynasty yet...they didn't and instead allowed us to keep our pseudo independence. But you are right pity what happened to Ibara never thought that village out of all of them would ever crumble, yeah. But who could of guessed the Dobutsu were still a factor personally I thought they were all extinct and confined to bedtime stories told to keep little kids in line. Jasmine said with a sad look as she could only imagine the lives ruined, and rumor had it that Echoes was coming under Dobutsu attack as well, hopefully it could hold out and not suffer the same fate but it didn't seem likely. I'll see about reworking the armor, fit the Shogunate color scheme, I do have left over materials to be used anyways might as well keep me buzy. Once my daughter pops out at least I won't be working for a month for obvious reasons, but I can easily get them done within 3 months from now, 2 if I rush but I don't think I'll have to at the present time unless circumstances really change.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract?   Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract? Icon_minitime7th December 2014, 3:47 pm

Cyrus chuckled, Yeah I suppose you're right, we don't have the longest life spans do we? He stood from the stool he had been sitting in since arriving and looked at Jasmine, To be honest, we have the military might and finances to crush them now. It wouldn't be a slaughter, but we'd come out on top certainly. We don't want that though, the less casualties for both sides, the better. It's something the Shinobi Council doesn't seem to understand. As Shinobi, whether Shogunate or not, we all have a common enemy. Those beasts are making their way across the East Continent burning and butchering as they please. They need to be put down but we're all too worried about working together and being conquered by one another that while we childishly squabble, villages fall and people die. The Dobutsu are growing stronger while we sit here politically thumbing ourselves.

Cyrus looked up at the clock on the wall and frowned, Unfortunately I have to be somewhere about five minutes ago. If you could do something with that armor, the Shogunate would be more than pleased to pay you for your services. We won't dip out on you like your friends from Dipu, Cyrus smirked, I guess that's fitting. No need to rush, take care of your child, make sure everything and everyone is safe and healthy. We have much to do before we're ready to mobilize an invasion. New Blades to train and forces to rally. I'm sure we'll be in touch in the near future. It was a pleasure Jasmine Kukinorite, thank you for the refreshments and I look forward to our next encounter. Cyrus smiled warmly at the woman before walking out the door, the chime of the bell overhead marking his exit.

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract?   Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract? Icon_minitime7th December 2014, 5:20 pm

Jasmine would nod, agreeing with his words she did after all have a tactical mind buried deep within her exploits and blacksmithery, she was after all practically bred for war. So she could see exactly what the war between the Shogunate and the Shinobi Council was doing to the world, truth be told she didn't think the Dobutsu, Pandora or even those in Epsilon would have been able to carve up their own territory if not for the revolution. It was a pity that it had happened because it had changed the power dynamics of the Shinobi World in ways that it might not recover still she would do her part and supply them with armor. She knew the only way her and Becca could even get Jaseca off the ground was if the world was stable rather than being at war, conflict both brought and ruined buisness. Thank you for understanding and of course for your buisness, Becca was berating me for the loss of Xel to even construct these things so you could say I'm glad to sell them. Ah leaving so soon, perhaps a hot date with a Needle Blade user, yeah? Jasmine said with a giggle teasing of course but she was attempting to subtly open Cyrus to the idea of liking her friend.

She thought they made a cute couple, and with Rika already most likely embarassed due to what she had lied about Rika doing while drunk ah it would be quite interesting to see how it would play out. Well you know where to find me, this was something I'd love to do again. she said watching him leave before turning and getting up having decided she had gotten enough air and wanted to lay down. Okay that was a lie, she needed to pee badly, damnit.

(Jasmine exits)

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract?   Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey...aren't you the person who has the Shark Contract?
Page 1 of 1